Dog Discussion: This Guy Makes People Leave The Site

This Guy Makes People Leave The Site

Majcm
2005-06-21 18:11:02 EST
Who the hell is this guy who under numerous names posts all this crap with
CAPITAL letters, mostly MISSPELLED (I guess trying to be clever (FAILED),
and making no sense? I've never posted a question, but looked at this site a
lot, not any more. What is the point of wasting my time trying to figure out
posts that end up making NO SENSE!!!!

T*@Mail.Com
2005-06-21 18:31:48 EST
HOWEDY majcm,

majcm wrote:

> Who the hell is this guy who under numerous names
> posts all this crap with CAPITAL letters,

You mean, The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{); ~ ) >

> mostly MISSPELLED (I guess trying to be clever (FAILED),

Yeah, that's Gramma's fauld for bein sickly of late and
not bein able to heelp The Amazing Puppy Wizard with HIS
SPELLIN <{); ~ ) >

> and making no sense?

Perhaps you had to BE there?

> I've never posted a question,

A WIZE IDEA.

> but looked at this site

You mean, The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits End Dog Training Method Forums and SCHOOL
Of HARD KNOCKS and HUMAN BEHAVIOR RESEARCH
LABORATORIES <{); ~ ) >

> a lot,

Good for you!

> not any more.

That's too bad, looks like you could use
some MOORE learnin here abHOWETS pryor
to takin off on your own like HOWE The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual Students
do after studyin their FREE COPY of The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual <{); ~ ) >

> What is the point of wasting my time trying
> to figure out posts that end up making NO SENSE!!!!

Well, they'd MAKE SENSE if you READ them INSTEAD of
gettin EMBARRASSED and INSULTED by IDENTIFYING YOURSELF
with the lying dog abusing mental cases The Amazing Puppy
Wizard IDENTIFIES EXXXPOSES and DISCREDITS RIGHT HERE on
HIS FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Forums.

HOWEDY chris,

Chris wrote:
> "YourConscience" <YourLastInnocentHonestQuestionAnswered@HushMail.Com> wrote
> in message news:1119391122.402739.216380@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>
> HOWEDY chris,
>
> Chris wrote:
> > I have a Border Collie pooch who, if she gets over
> > excited when playing has a bizarre habit of doing
> > a kind of slow motion over eggagerated Hannibal
> > Lecter impression... remember.. the ff.....ff....
> > ff.... thing.. , while moving her head a little
> > as if trying to hear something or see something
> > just out of line of sight.
>
> The Amazing Puppy Wizard ain't familiar with
> Hannibal or his mannerisms.
>
> > has anyone else ever had this with their pooch?
>
> Yeah, that's pretty commonplace, here abHOWETS.
>
> You dog is demonstrating OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR,
> or IOW, SYMPTOMS of The Puppy W******'s SYNDROME <{); ~ ) >
>

> <snip drivel>
>
> </snip drivel>
>
> Guess this place has it's fair share of trolls..

INDEEDY. Lucky thing The Amazing Puppy Wizard told
you what's goin WRONG with your dog pryor to the
TROLLS misleadin you and tellin you your dog is
havin SEIZURES and you gotta take IT to the vet
for some ANTI-PSYCHOTIC medications <{); ~ ) >

> trust me to get hit by one on my first post....

Well, you GOT LUCKY this time, chris. Looks like
you got WIZED UP pryor to goin DHOWEN the primrose
path with HOWER Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug
Coward ACTIVE ACUTE LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES.

> and one that seems to want to quote some (ficticious?)

The Amazing Puppy Wizard don't DO fiction, chris. Life
is STRANGER than fiction, so HE specializes in QUOTING
REAL LIFE situations <{); ~ ) >

> queries from god knows where..

They come from The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives
on Google and other fine pubicly archived news group
search engines <{); ~ ) >

> certainly not my post :)

RIGHT. On accHOWENT of you're an anonymHOWES poster.

> p.s. - apologies for the crossposting,

NO PROBLEMO, chris. The Amazing Puppy Wizard cross posts
to EMBARRASS HUMILIATE DISCREDIT and EXXXPOSE HOWER liars
dog abusers cowards and mental cases you're askin for advice.

LUCKY THING they didn't give you a bum steer, chris.

> i'll probably not be watching the other groups
> so flame me however you like elsewhere :)

The Amazing Puppy Wizard AIN'T FLAMIN you chris. HE only
showed you HOWE COME DOGS GET STRESS INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DIS-EASES <{); ~ ) >

Here's your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G34D2527A

Just ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE heelp. There's NO
arbritrary INFORMATION in your FREE copy
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual so
study it well and do and follow ALL the
EXXXERCISES AS INSTRUCTED... it's a
PRECISE SCIENCE or it COULDN'T GET 100%
CONSISTENT NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS for
all handlers and all dogs in all fields
or utilities and behaviors all over the
Whole Wild World <{) ; ~ ) >

Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:41:01 -0500
From: "George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D."
<*.@mindspring.com>
Subject: "time-out"

Dan, my own firm hatred of punishment has
recently been intensified by meeting The
Puppy Wizard, Jerry Howe, whose work with
dogs is marvelous.

There is a literature on harms caused by time
out, and perhaps you'd like to look at
http://www.dogydoright.com
George von Hilsheimer, Ph.D., F.R.S.H.

"As Sam Corson (Pavlov's last student) demonstrated for
nearly 50 years at Ohio University (Oxford, O.) there
is no treatment more useful for dogs than tender loving
care."

George von Hilsheimer, Ph. D., F. R. S. H., Diplomate,
Academy of Behavioral Medicine

From: TooCool (larrym...@hotmail.com)
The Puppy Wizard's Wits End Training Method

I have studied canine behavior and dog training for
years. I have a huge library that covers every system
of training.

The Puppy Wizard's (Jerry Howe's) Wits' End Training
Method is by far the most scientific, the most advanced,
the kindest, the quickest and the most effective training
method yet discovered.

It is not an assortment of training tips and tricks; it is
a logically consistent system. Every behavior problem
and every obedience skill is treated in the same logically
consistent manner.

Please study his manual carefully. Please endeavor to
understand the basis of his system and please follow
his directions exactly. His manual is a masterpiece.
It is dense with theory, with explanation, with detailed
descriptions about why behavior problems occur and
how their solution should be approached.

One should not pick and choose from among his methods
based upon what you personally like or dislike. His is
not a bag of tricks but a complete and integrated system
for not only training a dog but for raising a loving companion.

When I once said to Jerry that his system creates for
you the dog of your dreams, his response was that it
produces for your dog the owner of his dreams.

You see, Jerry has discovered that if you are gentle
with your dog then he will be gentle with you, if you
praise your dog every time he looks at you, then you
will become the center of your dogs world, if you use
Jerry's sound distraction with praise, then it takes
just minutes-sometimes merely seconds-to train your
dog to not misbehave (even in your absence) (Just 15
seconds this morning to train my 10 week old puppy to
lie quietly and let me clip his nails).

Using Jerry's scientific method (sound distraction /
praise / alteration / variation) it takes just minutes to
train you dog to respond to your commands.

What a pleasure it was for me to see my 6 week old
puppy running as fast has his wobbly little legs would
carry him in response to my recall command-and he
comes running every time I call no matter where we are
or what he is doing.

At ten weeks old now, my puppy never strains upon
his leash thanks to Jerry's hot & cold exercises and
his Family Pack Leadership exercises.

Jerry has discovered that if you scold your dog, if you
scream at him, if you intimidate him, if you hurt him,
if you force him then his natural response is to oppose
you.

Is Jerry a nut?

It doesn't make any difference to me whether he is or not.

It is a logical fallacy to judge a person's ideas based
upon their personality. As far as dogs are concerned,
Jerry wears his heart upon his sleeve. It touches him
deeply when he hears of trainers forcing, intimidating,
scolding or hurting dogs.

More than that, he knows that force is not effective
and that it will certainly lead to behavior problems;
sometime problems so severe that people put their
dogs down because of those problems.

I believe that it is natural for humans to want to control
their dog by force. Jerry knows this too. We have all been
at our wits' end, haven't we?

Dogs have a natural tendency to mimic. In scientific
literature it is referred to allelomimetic behavior. Dogs
respond in like kind to force; they respond in like kind
to praise.

Don't bribe your dog with treats; give him what he
wants most-your kind attention. Give him your praise.
You will be astonished at how your dog 's anxiety will
dissipate and how their behavior problems will dissipate
along with their anxiety.

Treat Jerry Howe's (The Puppy Wizard) Wits' End
Training Method as a scientific principle just as you
would the law of gravity and you will have astounding
success.

Dog behavior is just as scientific as is gravity.

If you follow Jerry's puppy rules you will get a sweet
little Magwai; if you don't you will surely get a little
gremlin (anyone see The Gremlins?). --Larry

From: Mike (m.bidd...@ns.sympatico.ca)
Subject: Re: Info. on the puppy wizard?
Date: 2004-07-18 14:27:02 PST

> > Oh, and did I mention his methods work, ya nuff said.

> > Mike

> Ok Mike which part worked for you?

It helped clear problems from my dogs in the
field using the can penny distraction technique.

Works like a charm.

My dogs get distracted easy from their jobs ie,
retrieving or training to find lost people, oh did
I mention that I am a Search and Rescue Team
Leader.

Sorry that slipped my mind.

I have read volumes of training books and don't
know where people get that Jerry copied others
work as I have NEVER come across his methods
before. I would like to see proof.

Just like Jerry outlined I eliminated problems one
at at time as they arose. I used to try and train to
the way I wanted them but this is backward, you
train out the problems leaving what you want left over.

Funny part is the second dog who had the same
problems as the other didn't need correcting for
some of his habits after I cleared it from the first
dog.

Seemed he learned through osmosis.

Nice side benefit there.

It nearly came to giving them up to a 3rd party
trainer as they were not performing well. The
VAST majority of working dog trainers are
agressive in their actions with the dogs.

I tried it and it didn't work and guess what I
was at my "Whits End" then someone I new
turned me onto Jerry and the rest is history.

I referred friends and families to Jerry's manual
and all have had great results. Starting puppies
out on the distraction technique is especially
good because they never develop the habit.

I had my sisters dog healing, sitting and down
stay reliably at 8-9 weeks. The first night home
following Jerrys advice we ditched the crate and
put the pup on the floor beside the bed and after
2 whimpers NOT A SOUND OUT OF THAT DOG
FOR 6 HRS! first night, that has never happened
in all my days.

Sorry, the man understands dogs its that simple.

Mike

Dr. George VonHilsheimer writes in
"Is there a SCIENCE of BEHAVIOR?":

"Valette 1966 is a complete trivialization of
scientific findings. It overstates the case for
reinforcement theory. No careful researcher
would contend that operant techniques CAN
ANY THING MORE than modify SHORT TERM
BEHAVIOR in a highly controlled and limited
environment with a large number of skillful
experimenters. Certainly the most elaborate
studies have shown that the withdrawal or
temprary inefficiency of the reward system is
immediately followed by CESSATION of the
programmed behavior.

In fortunate contrast to this depressing paper
is the research reported by Whelan (1966) who
makes the simple but profHOWEND caveat that
"It is only through CORRECT, EFFICIENT APPLICATION
(of operant principles) that children's behavor can
be changed to the extent that they can subsequently
contribute to the REAL WORLD in which they live." "

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Could Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs,
ALL OVER THE WHOLE WILD WORLD,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

Dr. Von continues:

"Whelan illustrates the simple nature or the
learning process by referring to Ferster's
engaging study of two three year old
chimpanzees taught mathematics through
simple procedures. Whelan carries this
EVIDENCE a step futher by pointing HOWET
it's applicability to disturbed children."

You Get The Critter You Trained

A Dog Is A Dog
As A Kat Is A Kat
As A Birdie Is A Birdie
As A Child Is A Child
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES.

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL INSTINCTIVE
REFLEXIVE Ways
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

Damn The Descartean War of
"Nature Vs Nurture."
We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
SAME SAME,
For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

Dr. Von continues:

"If chimpanzees CAN LEARN mathematics
through step by step learning AT THEIR OWN
PACE, reinforced primarily by CORRECT
ANSWERS rather than with "fruit loops and
rasins", we can assume that even developmentally
RETARDED or CONfHOWENDED children CAN LEARN as well.

Moreover, Whelan makes the EXXXTREMELY important point
that while most teachers assume that learning takes place
verbally, primarily it is a non verbal
process..

Unfortunately Whelan limits himself to the problem
that "teachers must not only modify or remove specific
deviant behaviors, but must also develop socially
acceptable behavior patterns in the classroom and
classroom conditioned goals, NOT LEARNING.

Other researchers have emphasized the importance
ofadult behaviors in conditioning classroom behavior.
An EXXXCELLENT review of this researchshowd that
tantrum behavior, excessive crawling and dependency,
isolated play, passivity, spelling failure, and other
problem behaviors can be managed by altering habitual
adult responses to children (Harris, Wolf and Baer, 1964) .

Such RESEARCH holds GREATER PROMISE in that
alteration of the conditioning social environment seems
to provide more STABLE and LASTING CHANGES than
"M and M's". Moreover, a great deal of work has been
done developing EFFECTIVE techniques of behavior
modificaton through the conditioning social environment
of peers (Hartup, 1964). These directions would seem
more PRODUCTIVE than a simple minded trainslation
of the Skinner cage to the classroom.

Skinner (1963) pointed HOWET that operant techniques
can "be utilized fully ONLY IF we REDEFINE the GOALS
of education and the CONDITIONS in the educational
environment under which those goals may be reached...
(through) a DIFFERENT KIND of educational research
which is much more closely concerned with the immediate
dimensions of the student's behavior than with gross
changes such as IMPROVED PERFORMANCES."

UNFORTUNATELY, neither Skinner nor ANY OTHER
learning theorist has provided us with a working
model of a school or research enterprise based
on systemic and thorough-going APPLICATION of
LEARNING PRINCIPLES.

Skinner (1948, 1953) approaches a definition of the
philosophical issues involved, and provides an utopian
model of a school, but generally psychologists seem
STUCK at a level of MANAGEMENT of an aggressively
disturbing child in the classroom, through peer approval,
or the aplication of accelerating CONsequences in the
classroom, or scientifically S-HOWENDING tactics like
"TIME HOWET" (which we used to know more simply
as "sendin the kid to the cloakroom").

Hobbs (op. cit.) claims that the classroom is a
natural environement for the child. Thelen (1965)
contends that "classroom practices are UNnatural,
UNreasonable, and 'against NATURE.' ". This
would seem the central issue for the philosophy of
education. Mere trivial application of research findings
to an institution essentially unchanged from Sumerian
academies (Kramer, 1962) will NOT create useful
teaching for human beings.

It seems relevant to ask EXXXACTLY WHAT do we
know abHOWT the learning situation in which HOWER
children find themselves, and why, in the light of HOWER
knowledge, do we do any of the things that schools do?"

We know that there is little agreement among adults
as to what it is they are SUPPOSED to be DOING,
what something to do could be that MIGHT be
EFFECTVE, and what it IS that other people who
have authority over children ought to be doing (Mc-
Eachern and Taylor, 1967). Wherefor the child's
CONfusiHOWEN?

It is NO WONDER hat the marked changes in
deviant behavior of children can be achieved
through brief, simple educative routines with
their mothers which modify the mother's
social behaviors shaping the child (Whaler,
1966). Some clinics have reported ELIMINATION
ofthe need for child THERAPY through changing
the clinical emphasis from clinical to parental
HANDLING of the child (Szrynski 1965). A large
number of cases improved sufficiently after
preliminary contact with parents that NO treatment
of children was required, and almost ALL cases
SHOWE a remarkably shortened period for therapy.
Quite severe cases of anorexia nervosa have been
treated in own to five months by simply REPLACING
the parents temporarily with EFFUSIVELY LOVING
SUBSTITUTES (Groen, 1966).

Probably the most absurd figure in Amaerican mass
media is the TEACHER (Gerbner, 1966). HOWE can
we EXXXPECT children to LEARN responsible P-HOWER
from models of IMPOTENCE? We KNOW that LEARNING
a complex ritualized social role, is facilitated
by observation of an INTELLIGIBLE MODEL much more
effectively than by trial and error with REINFORCEMENT.

Roles which are relatively arbitrary and senseless are
the most difficult to learn (Luchins, 1966). Do we make
ANY EFFORT as teachers to CORRECT the massive impact of
media?

HOWE can the ARBITRARINESS and SENSELESSNESS
of IMPOTENT ADULT MODELS be redeemed by anything
short of RELEVANCE and COMMITMENT?

As an engaging final comment on the PROFESSION
let me mention the little study by Dittman et al (1965)
tha when 15 psychotherapists and 9 professional dancers
evaluated facial and bodily expressons for effect the
dancers ere much MOORE accurate. Need we say
MOORE abHOWET the training of therapists?

THE OPERANT FALLACY

Programs utilizing the "contingencies of reinforcement
model" proposed by Skinner (1963) ar no more well
established in research than the various dynamic
therapists. Research in four areas : 1) direct evaluation
of programmed systems for elarning; 2) reinforcement;
3) cognitive dissonance; and 4) motivation, MOST SURELY
DEMOLISH the claims of operant programers.

The 190 studies annotated by Schramm (1964) when
inspected display NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCES
in SUCCESS among approaches and modifications.
Programmed instruction is no worse than conventional
instruction, and takes less time, but time reductions in
conventional instruction has frequently been shown
possible without detrimental effects. If you draw your
controls cagily you can always show the superiority of
your PET technique.

Moore and Smit (1964) compared variations on
programmed materials, machines, texts, written
choice, and iving or not giving the students results.
There were NO SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCES despite
Skinner's insistence on the importance of the
CONTINGENCY of REINFORCEMENT. Carpenter
and Greenhill (1963) could find NO DIFFERENCE
in RESULTS even after eliminating the self-pacing
feature by presenting the materials by TV or Video.

Krumboltz and Kiesler (1965) reported that a two month
follow up test showed NO DIFFERENCE between students
given a variety of reinforcement schedules. Mayo and
Longo (1966) report that naval and marine trainees
saved 30% of time in learning electronics fundamentals
through a programed course witrh superior scores on one
measure but not on another, and with no follow-up reported.

The same authors reported a reductionj from 26 HOWERS
to 19 HOWERS in instruction time through the use of
program with NO DIFFERENCE in test scores, except
that as longer blocks of materiallearned through
programmed means were tesed the scores DECREASED.

When the control instruction is manipulated an entirely
DIFFERENT picture emerges Jacobs and Kulkarni (1966)
assignedstudents in three different schools to classes
with standard programmed material giving immediate
knowledge of results to classes without results and to
classes with the order of sections of the program inverted.

In two schools the groups without knowledge of results
and the groups with inverted material SCORED HIGHER.
In one school there was NO DIFFERENCE. So much for
THEORY. Reid and Taylor (1965) presented a linear
program on paper-making to 60 paid undergrads with
a 12 week follow up test. The group which merely
read learned the same material in 154 minutes to
243 minutes for the group given responses- a
REVERSAL of the usual BIASED RESULTS based
on POOR CON-TROLLS. There were no differences
on post tests.

Spagnoli (1965) reports on a study exposing the control
and programed group to the same material in a concentrated
effort over a limited period of time. There were NO
SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCES.

Sassenrath and Garverick (1965) gave 4 matched
groups of 120 students four procedures: 1) looking
up the wrong answers, 2) having questions discussed
by the instructors, 3) checking answers from correct
ones on the board, and 4) no feedback. The discussion
method proved best.

Finally, in studying means of training men to perform
a 72 action prcedure on Nike-Hercules equipment,
Cox and Boren (1965) demonstrated that the time
required to learn the procedure to critterion was NO
DIFFERENT when the actions were organized into
seven operant spans and taught in reverse order, in
natural order, or without grouping into operant spans
at all.

IT IS CLEAR that as comparisons became more
sophisticated programed instruction and other
operant teaching techniquesreveal tehemselves
as simply another prestigiHOWES FAD--somewhat
better than conventional instruction in saving time,
but certainly not providing a better or better organized
or more independently useful GRASP of KNOWLEDGE.

The IMBECILITY of some ofthe claims for operant
technique simply take the breath away. Lovas et al
(1966) report a standard contingent reward/punishment
procedure developing imitative speech in two severly
disturbed non verbal schizophrenic boys. After twenty-
six days the boys are reported to have been learning
new words with alacrity. HOWEver, when REWARDS
were moved to a delayed contingency the behavoir and
learning immediately deteriorated.

Despite this, and despite the fact that there was no
evidence of cognitive association with the words, the
authors leap to the conclusion that the fact that the
boys improved in the acquisition of Norwegian words
WITHOUT REWARDS while still being given English
words WITH REWARDS suggest hat the children may
be able to acquire new behaviors on their own.

The need for this study escapes one, particularly in
view of the very well established fact that schizophrenics
condition quite readily (Mednick, 1958)

One can see the "SCIENTIFIC" PRECISION by which the
authors drop contingent reinforcements thus PROVING
that the parrot behavior was indeed caused by the schedule
and NOT by some other mystical force.

The use of Norwegian to demonstrate learning that
could not even remotely be related to previous history
is a grotesquery too bizarre to be credited. Who could
possibly doubt that this useless and probably damaging
trained seal routine depended on the psychologist's antics?

What on earth led them to believe that a schizophrenic
needs even more other-focused responsiveness?

Lovaas et al (1965) reportedthree programs carried
out on five year old autistic twins conditioining them
to "social behavior" and to eliminate pathologial
behaviors such as self-stimulation and tantrums.

Affectionate and other social behaviors toward
adults increaseed after adults had been associated
with shock reduction. The routine for this treatment
brings immediate relief to mind Sawrey and Wesz
(1956) routine for producing ulcers in monkeys.

I suppose it is USELESS to speculate on the source
of SO CALLED THERAPISTS willingness to experiment
on human beings with procedures for which there is
sound experimentally established WARNINGS. If the
"double blind" theory of the origin of schizophrenia
(Bateson, 1956) is at all valid, HOWE DEVASTATING
the experience must ULTIMATELY BE.

Do Lovaas et al REALLY BELIEVE the schizophrenic
has no cognitive processes and DOES NOT KNOW
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHOCK? Greger
(1965) criticized this study on the basis that
trainsfer CANNOT be generalized.

That issue can be answered by experience, and,
of curse, the "social" behavior of these children
deteriorates as soon as the psychologists LOOSE INTEREST.

The IMPORTANT ISSUE for a SCIENCE OF BEHAVIOR
is why not attempt those things which are KNOWN to
WORK at least in some cases if only for control puporses.

Kanner (1954) reports that 13 classically autistic
children improved enough to go to school without
"anything that is regarded as good psychotherapy or
as psychotherapy at all..."

Autistic children have been known to become
permenantely social by deinstitutionalization,
BY REMOVAL from the parents, BY RADICAL CHANGES
in other environments, and by MASSIVE DOSAGE of
TOUCHING, HOLDING, FONDLING LOVE DESPITE THE
REJECTION OF THE CHILD.

My case, Larry, (vonHilsheimer, 1965b), demonstrates
a recovery by using the mother as an autistic boy's
teacher in an open millieu. It is curiHOWES that the
operant technicians provide as few, and as UNIMAGINITAVE
controls for thier "research" as the Freudians.

REWARD / PUNISHMENT

Despite Skinner's clear denunciation of "negative
reinforcement" (1958) NEARLY EVER LEARNING
THEORY model involves the USE OF PUNISHMENT.
Of curse, Skinner has never to my knowledge,
demonstrated HOWE we escape the phenomenon
that an expected reward not received is experienced
as a punishment and can produce extensive and
persistent aggression (Azrin et al, 1966).

MIMICRY, PLAY, EXPLORATION AND
THE NEED FOR DATA

Complex activities are LEARNED MORE QUICKLY
through OBSERVATION (copying, if you will) than
by trial and error with reinforcemet (Luchins,).
Observers of subjects making a first trial of a multiple
choice bolt head maze made fewer errors than the
practiced subjects in the second run, while subjects
who have been shocked for error on a first trial made
more errors than either (Rosenbaum & Hewitt, 1966).
Students will modify their beliefs more when rewarded
for the way in which they carried out arguing for a
disagreeable position (role reward), than when rewarded
for the content of the argument (Wallace, 1966).
======================

Arp
2005-06-25 06:53:03 EST
Well spoken. I recently posted the following:

I have been right through this group trying to make sense of the posts, with
the following conclusions:

1. The majority of posters would appear to have perfectly normal animals.
2. The message posters appear, in most cases, to require psychiatric help.
3. The majority of posters require instruction in writing their own
language.
4. Most posters have little, or no command of the English language - using
upper and lower case letters randomly, thus making the message almost
impossible to decipher.
5. Posters who are obviously not English speakers, post better constructed
messages than natural the English speakers!

My conclusion is that I am confused as to the purpose of this group. Why
post in a DOG group when most posters just require basic schooling.

Alan.

"majcm" <MeMe.nospam@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Who the hell is this guy who under numerous names posts all this crap with
> CAPITAL letters, mostly MISSPELLED (I guess trying to be clever (FAILED),
> and making no sense? I've never posted a question, but looked at this site
> lot, not any more. What is the point of wasting my time trying to figure
> out
> posts that end up making NO SENSE!!!!

Michael A. Ball
2005-06-26 10:20:43 EST
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:11:02 GMT, "majcm" <MeMe.nospam@insightbb.com>
wrote:

>Who the hell is this guy who under numerous names posts all this crap with
>CAPITAL letters, mostly MISSPELLED (I guess trying to be clever (FAILED),
>and making no sense? I've never posted a question, but looked at this site a
>lot, not any more. What is the point of wasting my time trying to figure out
>posts that end up making NO SENSE!!!!

Actually, your post bears a strong resemblance to his. He drives away
people who don't and/or can't set up a filter, and are otherwise unable
to simply ignore his posts.

Most of us forget he exists--excepted for reminders like your's.

Whatever it takes.

Frankensmith
2005-07-24 03:49:27 EST
wrote:

>Who the hell is this guy who under numerous names posts all this crap with
>CAPITAL letters, mostly MISSPELLED (I guess trying to be clever (FAILED),
>and making no sense? I've never posted a question, but looked at this site a
>lot, not any more. What is the point of wasting my time trying to figure out
>posts that end up making NO SENSE!!!!

No matter which newsgroup you frequent you will come across useless
vermin of this nature. They possess no social skills (as is clearly
demonstrated by their adolescent posts), are more than likely over 30
years old and 'still living with mom & dad' - and are most generally
'quietly' referred to as 'welfare cases'.

They don't go away. They're outcasts and want to 'drag people down
with them'. If you 'allow yourself' to be disturbed by them - they
figure that they have won. For whatever 'mental stimulation' they get
out of bothering others, it would seem they cannot achieve a similar
'accomplishment' by any other means - hence, the 'welfare case'
syndrome.

This (useless) guy who uses the word 'puppy' in his nym is obviously
one of the more disturbed. As with a 'puppy', he probably has to
depend on others cleaning up after him - could very well be served
meals in a 'personal' bowl - and perhaps 'mom or dad' puts him outside
when he's bad.

Simply ignore the less learned - the underdog - the outcast - the
'welfare case' ... use your kill filter.

FS

W*@Animail.Net
2005-07-24 09:16:33 EST
HOWEDY frankensmith,

Frankensmith wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:11:02 GMT, "majcm" <MeMe.nospam@insightbb.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Who the hell is this guy who under numerous names posts
> > all this crap with CAPITAL letters, mostly MISSPELLED
> > (I guess trying to be clever (FAILED), and making no sense?

Oh? Makes no sense only if you're OFFENDED by seein
yourself in those senseless postings... then you'd
be COMPLAININ that HE should be BANNED from the WWW.

> > I've never posted a question, but looked at this site

WELCOME To The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Forums <{); ~ ) >

> > alot, not any more.

EMBARRASSED, are you?

> > What is the point of wasting my time trying to
> > figure out posts that end up making NO SENSE!!!!

Well, perhaps you shouldn't be posting here
abHOWETS if you haven't been followin the forum?

> No matter which newsgroup you frequent you will
> come across useless vermin of this nature.

So you feel free to just jump in and make
disparraging statements abHOWET what you
don't understand, only on accHOWENT of you
IDENTIFY with what you see and are EMBARRASSED.

> They possess no social skills (as is clearly
> demonstrated by their adolescent posts), are
> more than likely over 30 years old and 'still
> living with mom & dad' - and are most generally
> 'quietly' referred to as 'welfare cases'.

We was talkin abHOWET jerking and choking dogs
on pronged spiked pinch choke collars and shocking
beating and locking them in boxes for dominance pissin.

> They don't go away.

REMEMBER THAT, good buddy.

> They're outcasts and want to 'drag people down with them'.

We was talkin abHOWET jerking and choking dogs on pronged
spiked pinch choke collars and shocking and locking them
in boxes and spraying aversives in their faces and ignoring
their cries untill they NEED to be MURDERED for fear behaviors.

> If you 'allow yourself' to be disturbed by them -

JUST IGNORE ALL OF IT, dog lover. IT'S ALL LIES.

> they figure that they have won.

NOT SO LONG AS THERE'S WON DOG ABUSER LIKE YOURSELF LEFT HERE.

> For whatever 'mental stimulation' they get
> out of bothering others,

You mean IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING dog
abusing mental cases, isn't that what OFFFENDS YOU?

> it would seem they cannot achieve a similar
> 'accomplishment' by any other means

That's on accHOWENT Of THERE AIN'T NO BETTER MEANS
than the WWW, thanks to Al Gore. What's your problem,
are you a Republican?

> hence, the 'welfare case' syndrome.

Seems ONLY DOG ABUSERS post here abHOWETS, dog lover.

> This (useless) guy who uses the word 'puppy' in his nym

You mean The UNMENTIONABLE WON, dog lover/

> is obviously one of the more disturbed.

Well, what would you EXXXPECT when dog lovers
like yourself will do and say ANY THING to
DEFEND your alleged RIGHT to HURT INTIMIDATE
and MURDER innocent dumb critters, dog abuser.

> As with a 'puppy', he probably has to depend
> on others cleaning up after him -

Yeah. The Amazing Puppy Wizard waits for MENTAL
CASES like yourself to RUB HIS NOSE IN IT for
being IMPOLITE to DOG ABUSERS LIARS COWARDS and
ACTIVE ACUTE CHRONIC LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL
CASES like yourslf, who jerk choke shock crate
surgically mutilate spray aversives and murder
dogs they're afraid to HURT and INTIMIDATE some
MOORE.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> could very well be served meals in a 'personal' bowl
> - and perhaps 'mom or dad' puts him outside when
> he's bad.

HOWE would a DOG LOVER like you punish The Amazing
Puppy Wizard for BEING CRUEL to DOG ABUSING MENTAL
CASES, dog lover?

> Simply ignore the less learned - the underdog -
> the outcast - the 'welfare case' ... use your kill
> filter.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> FS

Subject: Re: Hey PW

HOWEDY CardioActive,

"CardioActive" <car...@ctive.com> wrote in message

> I remember you from almost a year ago.

INDEEDY. The Amazing Puppy Wizard hopes
it was as good for you as it was for HIM.

> My dog Stefi (a rescued animal) bit another
> dog in a spat at that time and we were banished
> from the leash-free dog park (by frowns).

INDEEDY. That was a minor problem.

> I requested help from a similar newsgroup
> and you made some suggestions.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard told you you was
askin liars dog abusers cowards and active
long term incurable mental cases for advice
for the same problems they got and can't train.

> I downloaded your manual and found it very
> helpful (even though I haven't finished it yet:)

Ahhh, you're missin the BEST parts.

> Some of your advice stuck with me and makes a lot of sense -

EVERY thing The Amazing Puppy Wizard sez
makes sense to the dog. THAT'S HOWE COME
they NEVER FAIL us when we FOLLOW THE METHOD.

> - 'you're raising companions not pigs', as
> well as suggestions that I praise them even
> when they do wrong things (seemed counter-
> intuitive at the time).

INDEEDY. Every thing HOWER DOG LOVERS
think they know is CONtraWIZE to effective trainin.

> I've tried practicing those things and my both
> my dogs really adore me now. They respect
> my opinion.

INDEEDY. That's what it's all abHOWET:

Disciple Paulie Sez: "No One Understands How Wits End
Training Really Works, They Assume It's All Nicey Nicey
And don't Realise It's A Very Disciplined Method That
Deals With Any Situation And The Foundation Is Built
On Trust And Understanding."

Disciple Paulie Writes:

I've never forced my dogs to do anything, I tell them
they are good dogs and they seem to follow me, once
I told them they were bad dogs and they ran away from
me, now I only ever tell them they are good dogs and
they always are, always.

Trust your dog, ask it to do your request and
say "good dog" sincerely at the end of the
request and I bet you'll find your dog thinking
then responding everytime.

A bit of respect works wonders, the same rule
applies to every aspect of the relationship with
your dog.

Obedience and affection are not related, if they
were everyone would have obedient dogs.

Paul.

========================

> I've been sneaking into the dog park at early
> hours (6:00 am) for doggy exercise and to
> avoid conflicts with others.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard recommends you
study Part 2 of your FREE copy of The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual and do the exercises
and apply them to dogs you can approach at
the park and EXXXTINGUISH this problem EZ
PERMENANTELY GENTLY and NEARLY INSANTLY.

> Occasionally we encounter other early morning
> dogs and Stefi has become uncharacteristically
> mild-mannered.

Good. It's time to start doin the real work in
part 2 and work her around lots of dogs till
she's comfortable all the time.

> Today, a small dog came up to her and sniffed
> her face -- a bombshell previously. No problem
> now. I praised her for being good which she
> continued to do.

Good.

> She's happy, I'm happy.

That's just HOWE it is when we
stop OPPOSING or BRIBING
HOWER dogs and give them
some confidence and trust.

> Anyway, just a short note of thanks

No, THANK YOU. The Amazing Puppy Wizard
couldn't do it withHOWET your heelp.

> and best wishes.

LikeWIZE.

> Regards

Be SHORE to do that heeling pattern exercise
and work the method PRECISELY as instructed
and your dog will be playin in the park with the
other dogs in a couple of days. Maybe faster.

> P.S. I recall you also are from FL. Hope you
> successfully ducked all the hurricanes this year.

INDEEDY. We got through withHOWET a scratch.
The Amazing Puppy Wizard got PROTECTION.

HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

"Tee" <crappolagozh...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> "CardioActive" <cardioact...@substance.net> wrote in message

> > Thanks Puppy Wizard, I'll check it out. I for
> > one don't want to give up on a good friend
> > even if they have "issues".

> > -CardioActive

HOWEDY Angelo Lauetta,

"Angelo Lauetta" <angel...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> got the free instructions, been using them this past week
> with total sucess...

INDEEDY. The Amazing Puppy Wizard GUARANTEES
100% TOTAL NON PHYSICAL CONTROL NEARLY
INSTANTLY or HE'LL get the heel HOWETA this business.

> the file i dl'd is 87 pages long....got any more, im hooked...

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual is PRECISE. You won't be needing
any "advanced" methods cause the basics are applicable to
all aspects of all training needs and behavior problems and
the scientific and psychological techniques work equally well
on children, spHOWESES employees and employers.

> 8 month old lab is loving it too....

Of CURSE!

> Power to the People brother......

INDEED.

Too bad HOWER DOG LOVERS would PREFER to
jerk and choke their dogs on pronged spiked pinch choke
collars and shock and beat them with sticks and spray
aversives in their eyes and advise folks like you to do
likeWIZE so they don't look like ESCAPED MENTAL
PATIENTS DOG ABUSERS LIARS and SADISTS.

> and thanks for saving me the $ on obedience training.....

Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME HOWER professional
DOG LOVERS like lying frosty dahl, captain arthur haggerty,
jo wolf, janet boss, lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn and her
close personal pal Master Of Deception blankman and
professor SCRUFF SHAKE HOWER university trained
behaviorist don't LIKE The Amazing Puppy Wizard
IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING them
and their barbaric descartean methods?

> more people just need to open their minds and at least
> take a look at a different point of view.....

Yeah. But that would mean the professional liars dog
abusers university behaviorISTS and active long term
incurable MENTAL PATIENTS would have to get the
heel HOWETA this business.

> so once again thanx and woof from Penny....

The Puppy Wizard reveres a dedicated student.

HOWEDY CardioActive,

"CardioActive" <cardioact...@substance.net> wrote in message

> Here's a tale for you.

Forget abHOWET it. The Amazing Puppy Wizard got a tail for you.

> I have two dogs

The Amazing Puppy Wizard grew up in a Great Dane kennel
and has forty sumpthin years experience specializing in
temperament
and behavior problems and protection trainin in mostly giant
breed working dogs.

> I adopted from a rescue agency -

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is holding "RESCUE" organizations
responsible for mishandling and abusing dogs and disavailng
them of their rightful HOWESES by not being able to give their
families the INFORMATION they need.

> Keena and Stefi. Both are females who were both about 4-5
> years old when I met them. Keena is never a problem.

All behavior problems are caused by mishandling.

> I took her to dog training classes

Traditional training based on fear force intimidation
avoidance bribery and withholding bribes to elicit
mindless unthinking behaviors to get a treat cause
anxiHOWESNESS GREED and MISTRUST and
reduce the dog's esteem for his handler's authority.

> and applied the same techniques to Stefi when I got her.

Could be THAT'S HOWE COME you got behaivor problems.

> Stefi is about 45 pounds and when you look closely at her
> ears you'll see lots of scar tissue from old dog fights.

Lots of us got scars from old fights.

> After I adopted her, I found out about her past.

Her past is history.

> She had been kept in a kennel at a no-kill animal shelter
> for almost two years because she was "too aggressive".

Oh? Just like Valerie's dog Spot.

> No one would adopt her.

Oh? Just like most of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's dogs.

> Today, a lot of people who know her laugh because she
> is so ridiculously affectionate with strangers (including kids).

EXXXCELLENT! Good for you. SHOWENDS like your
traning wasn't as ineffective and inapupriate as most.

> However other dogs are another story.

Ooops! NO PROBLEM. All we gotta do is teach you
HOWE to control your dogs withHOWET fear force
intimidation avoidance and to teach them to trust you
and have confidence they won't be afraid of other dogs
noMOORE.

> In my town there are a lot of leash free dog parks and
> my dogs love to visit. We go almost everyday.

Good for you.

> I've been working hard trying to better socialize Stefi
> and we've made lots of progress.

SHOWENDS like you've done well, up till the dog part.

> I've noticed that when Stefi finds herself in a crowd of people
> and dogs all bunched together she gets very nervous.

Well, The Amazing Puppy Wizard will teach you HOWE
to change her state of mind NEARLY INSTANTLY using
the effective non physical scientific and psychological
conditioning techniques taught in your FREE copy of
The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual.

> Her smiling face will suddenly disappear,

That's when you'll just follow the INSTRUCTIONS and
yoru dog will return to being a happy puppy.

> her eyes turn coal black, she snarls and the aggressively
> lashes out at a nearby dog (especially smaller ones).

We'll EXXXTINGUISH her REFLEXIVE FEAR RESPONSE
NEARLY INSTANTLY if you do all the exercises in your FREE
copy of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual.

> If I see it, I intercept and stop it by shouting "be nice" to

her.

You mean, you threaten and intmidate her.

> It seems to work.

INDEEDY. But only for the moment, then the fear returns
with a vengence cause NHOWE the dog is afraid of you
and angry at the other dog for gettin her in trHOWEBLE
and she's EMBARRASSED in front of the other dog and
THAT'S what causes sibling rivalry.

> But I can't take my eye off of her for even a second.

Cause you're forcing control, not trainin.

> I've also noticed after she lashes out at a dog, she never
> does it again to that dog.

Oh. Well, all you gotta do is intimidate her in front of
every do in creation and your problem is SOLVED.

> Today, after a year and a half of trying to socialize her,
> she bit another dog in the face so badly, the owner had
> to take his dog to an emergency vet clinic. It was a bloody

mess.

Well, you're in EXXXCELLENT COMPANY here abHOWETS
CardioActive. We got liars and dog abusers and active long
term incurable mental cases who've got the same problem
who will advise you to do the same same as they have to
get the same same same same problems and MOORE.

> Fortunately, the dog wasn't seriously injured but I got to
> pay a $60 vet bill for the owner.

You got LUCKY.

> The victim dog was a small breed (Italian greyhound?)

There shouldn't be no VICTIMS.

> Stefi has previously caught and killed a rat and baby
> opossum in my backyard

Yeah. That's a little MOORE difficult to break but it can be done.

> and some small breeds are not much larger.

But they're not a wild critter trespassin in your HOWES.

> I'm now very hesitant about taking her back to the park.

Of curse.

> And what about my other dog who was not involved.

We'll still train him the same same so everyWON will
be pupperly handled and trained.

> Do I leave Stefi at home and take Keena?

You won't be havin this problem for MOORE than a
couple days if you study your FREE copy of The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual.

> Any ideas for training regimens?

Yeah. But you're probably not gonna want to study
your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
on accHOWENT of it's difficult for The Amazing
Puppy Wizard to believe that you never read HOWER
forum pryor to posting your question.

DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS
casue HOWER regular posters are LIARS DOG ABUSERS
COWARDS and active long term incurable mental patients
who HURT and KILL dogs like you got.

> Remember this is a leash free area that's quite large.

REMEMBER, YOU'RE ASKIN DOG ABUSERS COWARDS
and MENTAL PATIENTS for advice for the SAME SAME
SAME SAME PROBLEMS THEY CAUSED THEIR OWN
goddamend sickly, fear aggressive DOGS.

> Any help with my problem is greatly appreciated.

You won't be gettin no HEELP from HOWER DOG ABUSERS
LIARS COWARDS and ACTIVE INCURABLE LONG TERM
MENTAL PATIENTS:

Val writes Monday, 6/3/02:

Well, for what it's worth, I am praising without
physical contact and she does seem to listen
better than when I would praise with it. I agree
that it is a distraction.

Anyway, no more aggressive behaviors from
her since I started the Witts End.

From: Seeing Spots \(Val\) (Holme...@worldnet.att.net)
Subject: Re: Dear Wits End
Date: 2002-06-04 18:19:07 PST

HEY!!!

There is a Valid Valerie with a REAL Dalmatian who is a real
sweet dog with a few issues that I am working to resolve after
adopting her from a shelter she spent 2 years in. All I want
is to get some decent help for my dog.

There is some decent stuff in Jerry's manual. My dog has
ACTUALLY been responding to her training. The deal is you
have to seperate your opinions and impressions from the guy
who is writing these posts and take from the manual what you
want.

Personally, I get a pretty good chuckle out of the whole Jerry
thing. I have to say the guy is pretty clever, you're letting
him get under your skin. It makes for a very amusing game I
think. I'm sure he would agree, or he wouldn't be playing
everyday. He also wouldn't be playing if he didn't believe
that his method of training weren't valid.

Perhaps I'll learn from my mistakes, but so far, using the
Witts End, I have gotten my dalmatian to listen to me, to look
to me for direction, to wait for me to say when. I have
changed her from an aggressive dog to one who is willing to
please her owner, willing to listen, willing to assume her
role in the pack.

The real Valerie M. Holmes speaking

P.s. Jerry, don't get any ideas about morphing into me, ok?

--------------------------

MaryBeth, QUEEN OF THE RPD* MENTALLY
ILL ALLSTARS MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*

Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups.
People are always running around calling other people
mentally ill and diagnosing their illnesses. I think it's
only fair that we have an accurate list of who is and who
isn't mentally ill, so that we can avoid any misunderstandings
and promote group harmony.

MaryBeth
MVP (most valuable psycho)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
results at several large pharmaceutical corps
has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
drug treatment in the book, and then some:
prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
clomid, has suffered from or been:

suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of PMS,
mood swings, turned into a hermit, bloated,
just real angry, hubby afraid of her, high
blood pressure, divorced, "raving bitch"
"zoloft zombie" for four years, "living
through layers and layers of gauze," chain
smoker, buzzing, weight gain, fatigue,
terrible dry mouth, dull headaches, fuzzy
brain, lack of concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you name
it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"<G> I do know the power of meds, especially
on a long term basis, and it's not pretty.
You become another person, if it's not the
correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for menopause."

--MaryBeth

"I noticed that antidepressants cut libido
into the dead zone and I had no real
emotions, like not laughing at funny stuff,
couldn't cry either.....except about my
suicidal
thoughts (but at the time I thought there was
no
other way out)."

--MaryBeth

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid
today.
I talked with RE and pharmacist re: zoloft
(50
mg daily) and ineraction with Clomid. They
reported none. Not sure about the prozac tho.
Gonna poat a new message to intorduce
myself :)"

--MaryBeth <still feeling like herself> <G>

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and lost
many many treasured ppl and things. Please
don't do the same. (((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse and
worse. They put me on meds for it, and all
along kept telling me to wait on the TKR, as
'it really wasn't that bad.....yet". HA!"
The depression got so bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve gone
thru"

--MaryBeth

Friday, 5/31/02:
HOWEDY Valerie,

"Valerie M. Holmes" <Holme...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> I recently adopted a female, spayed 3 1/2 yr old dalmatian from
a no-kill
> shelter.

Nice goin.

> She spent 2 years in the shelter and naturally she has some
> socialization issues to overcome.

Naaah not naturally, anyHOWE. Kenneling for a long time
shouldn't have problems associated with it if the facility
was reasonable, and if they're not killin dogs they couldn't
be as cruel as our dog lovers janet boss john richardson
and mikey ball who gladly help dogs DIE.

> My problem is I am not quite sure HOW to tackle these issues...

Don't worry about it! I got all the answers and none of the
calories. All ya got to do is agree to do anything Jerry sez
and you get the aluminum funnel hat, membership card,
secret password, secret decoder ring, secret fan club
privilidges, secret FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual, secret FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method
member's benefits, and secret Contract Signed In
Werewoolf And Elf Blood with a lifetime GUARANTEE
NEVER to have a dog behavior problem again and your
dog will ALWAYS WANT to do as you ask.

IMPOSSIBLE? It gets EVEN BETTER! Stick arHOWEND...

> 1. She is aggresive toward **ALL** other dogs,

Ooops! WE got a TOUGH problem here. I hope you're fit,
dog training is a physical skill not easily learned through
books, the written word just can't SHOW you the precise
moves necessary for commanding a dog.

Every dog is an individual, and we got to SEE the behaviors
to even GUESS what's going on with your dog. THEN we got
to formulate a training program based on the individual dog's
requirements for physical and emotional PRESSURE and learn
the fine art of attrition and have the expertise to hurt your dog
PRECICELY, and ONLY WHEN NECESSARY.

But FIRST, a trip to the vet is in order. Any sudden changes in
behavior needs to be examined by the veterinarian and he'll be
able to give you a referral to such an expert who knows HOWE
and when to HURT your dog properly to make it friendly or
advise you when to KILL IT TO BE FAIR.

So, tomorrow morning call your vet and make an appointment
in 15 days to put your dog to sleep. Ask him HOWE MUCH.
Hang up the phone and SPEAK TO NO ONE!!!

SAY NOTHING TILL you put that money into an envelope
with your dog's name PRINTED on it in UPPER CASE thingys.
MAKE SURE you GO DIRECTLY TO THE BANK, SPEAK
NOTHING!, and withdraw ONLY NEW BILLS!

If you cannot obtain NEW currency KEEP GOIN! We need
CLEAN MONEY for this SACRIFICE. When you accept
this money DO NOT TOUCH! HAVE THE TELLER PUT
THE BILLS INTO THE ENVELOPE AND SEAL IT.

ASK HER TO PRINT YOUR DOG'S NAME ON THE BACK,

Ooops! DON'T! That's just an expression. Hand the teller a
note. DON'T SPEAK!

NOT THE FRONT. THE BACK OF THE SACRIFICIAL
ENVELOPE IN UPPER CASE THINGY'S.

Now you can speak, but don't, nobody will believe you. Trust me.
Take the envelope to your HOWES and put it inside your pillow
case and FORGET ABOUT IT. Don't need that for two weeks yet.

> even dogs that have shown that they are willing to be

submissive.

Oooops? What's that mean? I don't understand doggietalkie.
You mean she attacks other dogs, boys, girls, puppys, all dogs?
Good. That tells me we consistency going for us to fix it.

When does she get an opportunity to have a dog cower?

> Upon sight of a dog, she lunges and snarls.

O.K., that's GOOD! That tells me we can probably break the
lunging in a few minutes of work. Maybe five, but we'll need
to repeat it a few times to generalize the idea. And we'll need
to do a little work to learn to handle her properly, maybe an
hour over several 15 minute sessions and a half dozen 5
minute sessions. I hope your ciphering is keepin up with us.

> 2. She is usually kind and affectionate toward her owner (me),

Well, usually? I don't like usually. I like always,
consistent,100%,
that's what's good. Always consistent. Consistent behaviors
change to other, often seemingly un related, consistent behaviors.

Dogs like consistency too, but not repression. You'll see.

> but recently began turning sour

Ooops! That's good. That tells me the rest of the problem
is as I thought, JUST a little mishandling. I'll teach you
every thing you need to know. We're about half way
done training aready. WATCH!

> and for no apparent reason

All problem dog behaviors are a PREDICTABLE direct result
of our ineffective and inappropriate responses to our dog's
innate normal natural instinctive reflexive responses to
circumstances of their environment WE create for them.

I'll teach you HOWE to train yourself to respond differently
to your dog's instinctive reflexes to you, which will cause
your dog to reflex differently to your CONDITIONED reflexive
to NATURALLY WANT to do EVERY THING you ask,
cause THAT'S THE NATURE OF THE BEAST.

Once YOU have learned proper handling techniques
and appropriate non physical control through conditioned
distraction and praise *(ABOUT 2 HRS WORK, maybe
less,) you'll be able to negotiate any obstacle LIKE
MAGICK, relying on scientific conditioning and desensitization
techniques and demonstrated self control as explained in
our Contract.. err, your FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method
manual available for FREE at http://www.doggydoright.com . Ahem.

Unless you got that one in a BAZILLION dog that's gonna
throw Jerry the dew claw. Don't let that happen. I'll work
you through the whole process and you'll see results
tommorow. You'll have the behavior in pretty good shape
in a week, and in about ten days we should be ready to start
introducing her to a couple select dogs in about fifteen minutes
of work and then we'll repeat that again a couple times and
again with a couple moore dogs and then we'll be ready to start
with the first dog again for the off lead introduction and you're
DONE.

Oooops! PROBLEMO. My arithmetic sez we're gonna
need a couple moore days to work this introduction
business till the aggression is thouroghly and permenantely
extinguished. If we break our Contract, I'm err, shall we say
OUTTA HERE FOREVER?

Of course I could handle this a lot faster in person myself
cause I can control you and your dog to insure the result,
so nobody's got to do nothin noHOWE, but speak when I ask,
and hush as I speak and relish each word like candy you'd eat,
and jump when I say, ask HOWE HIGH and salute, and
tout tributes to Jerry's manual whenever you open your mouth...

That's all. Oh, and one other thing... I hope you don't faint
at the sight of blood. WE got to sign a contract. HOWE
MUCH do you want this dog to turn out PERFECT in
about two weeks? I'm willing to...shall we say STAKE
my ahahahahahaaaa, life on it???

BWWWWAHAHAHAAAA!!!

> and...

And NUTHIN. I REBUKE YOU IN THE NAME OF SATAN, DOG LOVER!!!

You'll do as I say and dance when I speak...and sing
for your breakfast and beg for your treat ...I'll stop at
at nuthin to save your dog's life, include sell the souls
of my dog and my wife, to prove there's no way to make
a dog lover right. I'll go with The Devil to save our dog's
lives, I'll fight tooth and nail with guns and with knives,
I'm droppin the hammer on dog trainer's careers,
and takin their eye teeth along with their rears. They
been jerkin and chokin the life outta dogs and now I
got them all by their balls in my jaws...

Now go ahead and pinch my ears..., or just make me laugh.

I just told you we figured out your dog's problem.

> snarls toward me!

Big deal. She won't do that noMOORE once you learn
to handle her like any of my students.

> This has completely destroyed the trust

What trust? The trust established with your choke collar
and corrections?

Don't worry about a thing. WE got a CONTRACT. Remember?

> we were building over the past month.

BWWWWAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAA!!! Got me laughin
in Spanish and I don't even speak Spanish.

> 3. She deals with visitors,

Deals? Sounds tentative. She's just a little shy. Don't worry
about it.

I'm the only game in town. I got the deal and Jerry don't make no
deals... Well not no moore, since I'm temporarily outta... mmm,
currency.

Jerry don't compromise with dog lovers who prefer to
hurt and kill dogs than spend a couple hours trying to show
the dog HOWE to live instead of forcing IT to choose the
degree of pain it prefers to tolerate in between spurts of life,
anxiety, and repression.

> but is very anxious around people she doesn't know.

Shy. The anxiety is a result of punishment for being aggressive
cause she's shy, or maybe just from back when a puppy jumpin
up onto a guest and gettin kneed in the chest or toes stepped
on or alphaphalpha rolled and growled into their throat pr just
SCRUFF SHAKE and screamed NO for 5 seconds or chin CHUKED
and bit on the ears till they piss themselves or jerked and choked
on a pronged spiked pinch choke collar or burned with a medical
grade static like stimulation device or containment system like
our dog lovers at k9 web and cindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooron recommend TO ENHANCE THE BOND between 'trainer'
and dog.

Our traditional training methods are what's making your dog
turn on you for hurting and scaring her during her meetings
with other dogs. Our pal lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn and
janet boss recommend pronged spiked pinch choke and shock
and citronella collars for training this kind of dog... and they'd
rather not put IT through all that when there's SO MANY dogs
that are deserving of their HELP. And then they'll deny it,
despite
that it's archived FOREVER.

You see where WE're goin with all this? WATCH.

> At first she would scream if a stranger petted her with 2

hands.

I'd probably come real close to dropping the hammer on them
myself. My dogs will bite you if a stranger meeting us put their
hands on us in a restraining manner. We don't like that. Trust me.
Strangers touching us means we got to run and find an adult or
a policeman. RIGHT? Either that or...

> I just don't trust her around anyone yet.

Me too. I never trust a dog. I only trust my training methods
and then we don't got to worry about what the heel the dog
cares... who the heel's the goddamned trainer, you or the
dog?

THE DOG!

You got to TRAIN YOURSELF to reflex to his needs properly
and then he'll reflex to his natural instinct and be able to use
his dog skills as part of your family pack, equally with you
and the other family members.

Every thing you've been taught about handling your dog
is DEAD WRONG and your dog is prima facia evidence
in Jerry's Giiihhhaaad against the dog behavior industry
for bringing us every dog behavior problem we've got.

> 4. She lunged at my sisters 2 year old

$#!T! You're gonna try and make this hard for me aren't ya,
pullin the fear/guilt double high card trump tryin to make Old
Jerry roll over and piss himself with the 2 yo kid card???

NOTHIN DOIN! Get the heel outta here!

IN THE NAME OF SATAN I REBUKE YOU, DOG LOVERS!!!

> the same way she lunged toward other dogs, aggressively.

Duh-Oh! Spooooookey!!! BWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

> I really really like this dog,

THAT'S GREAT! I do too. I like all dogs on general principle
and individual dogs on merit and don't like nobody no moore
than me...and mine. You got your copy of The Contract?
Don't worry about nuthin. Me an mine are comin through
this alive... sort of, in a sense.

> when she is calm and able to relax.

Vs what? I would like to know when she's not calm and able
to relax... tell us what she's doin. THOSE are the anxitey
relief mechanisms WE need to deal with so I can fulfill
OUR Contract and... finish you off, and that little dog too!

> I want to keep her,

LIKEWISE. WE got a long term Contract. Haven't we?

> but I don't really know what the best way to establish
> the necessary trust.

Yeah, as a matter of fact we got EXPERTS here. Let me
INTRODUCE you around?

> Any ideas out there?

Yeah. Our dog lovers were just on their way to another forum.
Weren't you, dog lovers? We'll introduce our new found friends
later. Right now our OP's got some studying to do before she
has an accident cause she won't know HOWE to handle her
lead to stop triggering her dog to pull if she's wastin time with
dog abusers who jerk and choke dogs. That's moore then half
of what gets IT angry.

Now if this sounds too unbelievable I'll just up the ante.

I'll PAY YOU $10.00 / hr to study with me, IF YOU FAIL.
Call or write for details and agreement:

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
> watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
> Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
> come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs
since I freely admit to having read and, I hope,
understood enough of the manual and it's counterparts by
John Fisher and the posts of Marilyn Rammell to believe
and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant barrage
of really infantile crap at the hands of supposedly
adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the
nagging idea that if people like them had been posting
earlier, maybe we would not have had to hold the head
of a really magnificent animal in our arms while he was
given the needle and having to hug him and wait until he
gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog
into good behavior. Naive is believing that people that
hide behind fake names are more honest than people that
use their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante
dog breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey
(lyingdogDUMMY, j.h.) are the equal or better than
those that have studied and lived by their craft for
decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marilyn Rammell are
going to just go away because you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea, and I
don't really care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and
> actually admit to buying and having success with his
> little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and
take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and
testing. You would never believe the results, so you'll
never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
> Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming
> to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve,
eh? As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to
listen to the box first?)

===============

Hello People,

Robert Crim was a former Gang Of Thugs Member, and
hated me a much as the rest of our Thugs do. Robert was a
long time friend and prominent contributor to rpdb, till Jerry
came along and smartened him up. He learned the hard
way, and no longer posts to his former pals, because it is
just too painful knowing his pals would rather HURT and
KILL their dogs than to admit that JERRY is RIGHT.

The Puppy Wizard. <{}TPW ; - ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. <{}YPW ; ~ } >
oo-oo

> Assuming you're not a Jerry (Puppy Wizard) sock puppet,

You're a MENTAL CASE, tara o. aka tee.

> why would you listen to anything he has to say

Oh, perhaps that's on accHOWENT of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard doesn't CHOKE SHOCK and MURDER HIS DOGS
like you do, tara o. aka tee.

> after his posts to this thread?

You mean The Amazing Puppy Wizard's posts IDENTIFYING
EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING you and your pals as
liars dog abusers and active long term incurable mental cases?

> Notice a trend of everybody but him being a dog
> abuser/murderer/liar/thug/etc etc etc?

INDEED. That's a trend CardioActive wants to avoid.

> If his writing style alone doesn't give him away

The Amazing Puppy Wizard has written the most compelling
INFORMATION on behaviorISM since descartes.

> as strange (to be kind)

INDEEDY! It IS, "STRANGE to be KIND," here abHOWETS.

> then his 600+ line drivel & insults,

You mean CASE HISTORIES, TESTIMONIALS and
ENDORSEMENTS of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Students all over the Whole Wild World NOT BEING
"STRANGE TO BE KIND"?

> cross-posted to 5 different newsgroups,

That IS particularly EMBARRASSING. Ain't it, tara o. aka tee.

> ought to...

Let's talk abHOWET your own DEAD DOG Summer?

> or did he somehow guess that your dog is a Pitbull/Lab cross

A dog is a dog.

> (notice how those ngs are now in the distribution)?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard crossposts to dog lovers news
groups cause they need to learn HOWE to handle and train
their dogs withHOWET HURTIN THEM.

> As for giving up,

It's time, tara o. aka tee. You can't post here abHOWETS noMOORE.

> I didn't see a single poster who responded to you with
> advice & their own stories tell you to give up on your dog.

You mean, like HOWE you done your own DEAD DOG Summer?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{}; ~ ) >

Robert Crim writes:

> [...]

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to
listen to the box first?)

===============

Hello People,

Robert Crim was a former Gang Of Thugs Member, and
hated me a much as the rest of our Thugs do. Robert was a
long time friend and prominent contributor to rpdb, till Jerry
came along and smartened him up. He learned the hard
way, and no longer posts to his former pals, because it is
just too painful knowing his pals would rather HURT and
KILL their dogs than to admit that JERRY is RIGHT.

The Puppy Wizard. <{}TPW ; - ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. <{}YPW ; ~ } >

YourConscience
2005-07-24 15:53:10 EST
HOWEDY Mike'm,

Mike'm wrote:

> The Dog is rolling in crap that comes of of rear....help

IT'S BEEN A WEEK, Mike'm.

This IS a seriHOWES heelth issue, Mike'm.
Dogs get THROWN INTO P-HOWENDS and MURDERED
for this behavior, Mike'm, case in point
that little Foxysumpthin dog on Frazer. He
was DUMPED for rollin in poop and was gonna
get MURDERED till he "got discovered" at the
last minute.

You DIDN'T GET NO ADVICE for this problem
JUST LIKE HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ
the lying dog abusing punk thug coward blowhard
mental cases couldn't give you, Mike'm.

THAT AIN'T NO MISTAKE. THEY SEEN YOUR POST
and GOT NO ANSWERS, their own dogs GOT THE
SAME PROBLEMS FOR THE SAME SAME SAME SAME
REASONS, Mike'm, they PUNISH their dogs when
they CATCH THEM DOIN IT and the dog NATURALLY
REPEATS the SUCCESSFUL ATTENTION GETTING
BEHAVIOR JUST LIKE FREAKIN MAGICK <{); ~ ) >

YOU'LL SEE THAT CONSISTENLY IN THE FOLOWIN
CASE HISTORIES LIKE THIS WON, Mike'm:

From: debdio...@aol.com (DebDionne)
Date: 1997/09/24
Subject: Re: Dog rolling in crap

>I take it there's nothing I can do about this then....

>Kind regards,
>Morten F. Thomsen, Norway

My 2 1/2 year old Keeshond, Samantha loves to roll in
things the smellier, the better. She has rolled in a
dead porcupine (it took hours to get all the quills
out) dead fish, elk manure you name it.

Now as soon as we see her getting in the position
we immediately holler as loud as we can "No Roll".

It is probably somewhat in a panic stricken state
but hey it works....

Deb

---------------------------

AVRAMA GINGOLD <avrama.ging...@moondog.com> wrote in article
<*.@moondog.com>...

I suspect it is for the same reason as we humans often wear
a substance whose base (in expensive versions) is ambergris
(also known as whale vomit): he likes the smell.
Avrama & Shomer

THAT'S THE SHOOTIN MATCH, Mike'm...

PERHAPS you should DIRECT YOUR QUESTION to
professor SCRUFFY SHAKE DICKY SHAKE SHAKE
SHAKE dermer, him bein the Gang's university
professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM from UofWI,
eh Mik'm?

OR maybe ask his punk thug coward partner
dr. mark plonsky from the department of
ethology, Mike'm. Tell 'm The Amazing Puppy
Wizard SEZ they're FRAUDS, Mie'm, or they'd
be able to train this behavior in a couple
minutes WITHOWET HURTIN or INTIMIATING or
BRIBING the dog, Mike'm.

Or maybe tommy soronsen aka dogman aka joey
finnochiario aka jack morrison can give you
some TIPS for training this DESPICABLE behavior.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard made a quick search
and copied some advice from the good ol days
PRYOR to humans losing the batle of wits to
the cunning of the domestic puppy dog, Mike'm

From: "Morten F. Thomsen" <thom...@datax.no>
Date: 1997/09/22
Subject: Dog rolling in crap

My dog (a male 17 months old Rhodesian Ridgeback)
thrives at the possibility of rolling in crap.

Several times, I find him in the fields rolling
in cow-dung...

Is there any particular reason for this kind of
behaviour ?

It's a rather anoying habbit ;)

Kind regards,
Morten F. Thomsen, Norway

From: "Morten F. Thomsen" <thom...@datax.no>
Date: 1997/09/23

> Since all dogs came from wolves they are rolling in
> crap to hide their odor so they can sneak up on prey.
> Absolutely normal behavior for a dog or a wolf. It
> is annoying as hell though isn't it?

Thanks for all the response.

From: hauge...@stud.ntnu.no (Helle Haugenes)
Date: 1997/09/25

Morten,

The below explanations are what I have heard as well.
It doesn't sound like the rational thing to do though,
as my dog has *NO* hunting instincts and the result is
a *shower* which she hates;)

I live next to a factory where they make fish powder
(fish meal?..Felleskjøpet..), and there's nothing like
a rainy day and a little rolling in the fish smell.

Yuk!

Btw..there is something to do about it;

Teach your dog to listen to your 'no rolling' command,
and be sure to give an alternative command.

Cheers :)

Helle

From: "mfisher" <mfis...@rarebird.net>
Date: 1997/09/27

My dog is 13 and, since we moved onto the ranch,
can't be left alone for fear she will find some pig-shit.

I wash her...and am frustrated as hell! Shes' covered
the next day.!

So what's a guy to do? I can't beat her... I'm
not there -when- she does it. I -realy- don't want to
have to put her on a chain...but this shit [er...] is
getting to me.

I find I am a whole lot more distant when she is
filthy....and you know I don't want to be distant
to my little girl...

From: Mike Lewis <mike.le...@lmco.com> -
Date: 1997/09/23

Joel Rubin wrote:

After watching our Schipperke roll on long dead critters,
I have a theory as to why she does this. I believe it does
impart some survival advantage.

A carcass that has been ripening for a month or so has very
little water left but a whole lot of body oil. The dog who
rolls on it will pick up the oil and possibly gain a bit of
water proofing in the process.

The smell is just a fun little bonus.

Comments anyone?

Mike Lewis

From: webbwe...@aol.com (WebbWeave)
Date: 1997/09/27
Quote:

> So what's a guy to do? I can't beat her...
> I'm not there -when- she does it. I -

I think you answered your own question.

BE there when she does it -- or when she tries to.

Otherwise, leave her in the house.

Jane Webb
Moon and Mudpie

-----------------

From: webbwe...@aol.com (WebbWeave)
Date: 1997/09/27

Quote:
So what's a guy to do? I can't beat her...
I'm not there -when- she does it. I -

I think you answered your own question. BE
there when she does it -- or when she tries to.

Otherwise,leave her in the house.

Jane Webb
Moon and Mudpie

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!