Dog Discussion: WOW!!

WOW!!

A*@sbcglobal.net?
2005-06-10 20:40:48 EST
Look what Google gave me...... ;-)

Jerry Howe, (407) 425-5092, 1611 24th St, Orlando, FL 32805
--
Hug a Pitbull Today!

Email: Remove the ©

J*@yahoo.com
2005-06-11 00:13:19 EST
There used to be a url with pics of that addr. It was charming. It
was also clear there were no dogs in residence.

Lynn K.

It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson
2005-06-11 02:47:46 EST
HOWEDY lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn,

j*d@yahoo.com wrote:

> There used to be a url with pics of that addr.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!

> It was charming.

INDEED? You want CHARMIN?:

"Granted That The Dog Who Fears Retribution
Will Adore His Owner," lying "I LOVE KOEHLER"
lynn.

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.

Lynn K.

"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in
one shelter.) But their ability to set their own
schedules and duties causes a great deal of
scheduling overhead.

And it takes effort and thought to ensure that
volunteers get the meaningful experience that
they work for.

Someone has to be responsible for that
Volunteer Program, and it is best done
by a non-volunteer."

Lynn K.

> It was also clear there were no dogs in residence.

LikeWIZE The Amazing Puppy Wizard, lying "I LOVE
KOEHLER" lynn. HOWEver, THIS AIN'T abHOWET The
Amazing Puppy Wizard and whether HE got dogs,
this is abHOWET you and your punk thug coward
lying dog abusing active acute long term incurable
MENTAL CASE pals HURTIN INTIMIDATING and MURDERING
dogs and LYING abHOWET IT and GETTIN BAGGED and
DENYIN your own posted case histories.

> Lynn K.

LIKE THIS:

"You Lying Sack Of Dung.When Have I Ever Said
Anything About Using A Prong Collar, Or Any Collar
Correction At All, To Make Dogs Friendly To House
Cats? Don't bother. The answer is never," lying "I
LOVE KOEHLER" lynn.

lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn writes about kats and dogs:
"This Article Is Something We've Put Together
For SF GSD Rescue

From: Lynn Kosmakos (lkosma...@home.com)
Subject: Re: I have a dog he has cats
Date: 1999/11/20

> ginge...@my-deja.com wrote:
> How can I get him to quit chasing the cats.

Okay - this is going to be a bit loooong - Lynn K.

"Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog. Don't
forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong works
better than a choke with less chance of injury to the dog in
this situation.

Electronics can be used to create an aversion to cats, but
should be used under the direction of a trainer who knows how
to instruct the owner in their proper use. Electronics can
take the form of shock, sonic or citronella collars. At that
time the owner will train with electronics instead of food or
whatever other reward system was being used."

8) Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog.
Don't forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong
works better than a choke with less chance of injury to the
dog in this situation. Have the dog in a sit-stay next to
you with most of the slack out of the leash and let the cat
walk through the room and up to the dog if it wishes (this is
why you have the dog muzzled).

If the dog makes an aggressive move towards the
cat, it must be corrected strongly with both your
voice and the collar.

This is important - the correction must be physically
very strong - not a nag. (PS: not many dogs need
to be corrected at all)."

"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted
condition.

Should I have refused to groom them?

Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."

Lynn K.
--------------

"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted
condition.

Should I have refused to groom them?

Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."

Lynn K.

Baghdad Bob <Baghdadbob> wrote in message

Lynn, looks like he got you there if these
quotes are true.

In the posts below you take responsibility for
making those calls.

In your post above, you state you do not
make those calls.

Which one is it?

BBBWEEEEEEAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!­!

Here's the ONLY THING you've NEVER DENIED:

WORDS OF WISDOM
from our own Lynn Kosmakos
1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every day
For Twenty Years

I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT LITHIUM

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder (manic-depression)
requiring 1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every
day.

I, also, care about dogs and use this forum to learn
more, while happily sharing pertinent information
I have learned. But if I were ever to post such sh*t,
I would hope that every other reader of this group
would be rightfully outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we earn
the right to participate in by observing the
easily understood rules and contributing to in
constructive ways."

Lynn K.

> ------------------------------­-----------

"It wasn't that meds didn't work for her
- she wouldn't take them. I particularly remember
a comment she made about scarey side effects of
Lithium. Hardly. After 17 years on it, I think
I'm qualified to say that the very low risk of
any side effect is far less frightening than the
very real dangers of life without it."

Lynn K.
------------------------------

It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson
2005-06-11 03:46:43 EST
HOWEDY white monkey aka katrina,

White Monkey wrote:
> "Tee" <crappolagozhere@netscape.net> wrote in message
> > <javagsd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > > There used to be a url with pics of that addr.
> > > It was charming. It was also clear there were
> > > no dogs in residence.
> >
> > http://www.i1.net/~dogman/jerry.html

LikeWIZE, you'll NOTICE there AIN'T NO DOGMAN IN
The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Forums and SCHOOL Of HARD KNOCKS
and HUMAN BEHAVIOR RESEARCH LABORATORY, eh katrina?

HOWE COME do you suppose THAT, eh katrina?
Could be tommy sorenson aka lyingdogDUMMY
aka joey finochiarrio aka jack morrison
is EMBARRASSED postin here abHOWETS <{) ; ~ ) >

> > Tara

HOWE COME do you suppose ALL the DOG LOVERS
who HATE The Amazing Puppy Wizard for NOT
HURTIN DOGS got DOGS who are CRIPPLED DYIN
and DEAD, like tara o. aka tee's DEAD DOG
Summer, katrina?

> Now I've seen, because people have posted links to
> them, three pictures stated to be him.

You'll RECOGNIZE The Amazing Puppy Wizard on
sight, on accHOWENT of HE LOOKS LIKE The Amazing
Puppy Wizard, katrina <{) ; ~ ) > Kinda LIKE THAT <---.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!

AND, just in case some of HOWER Tolkien frinds
are WONderin, HE got a staff to boot, and it's
for leanin.

And fightin.

It AIN'T EZ bein PEACFUL as you've seen.

> They have been of three different people.

You won't have NO DHOWET when you see The Amazing
Puppy Wiard, there is NO other like HIM <{); ~ ) >

> I don't have any interest at all in trying to
> figure out which, if any, IS him,

You might find The Amazing Puppy Wizard's picture
on the net. It'll be back SOON at doggydoright.com.

> but it's an interesting phenomenon.

INDEED. CuriHOWES, ain't it, all the dog abusers
so concerned abHOWET The Amazing Puppy Wizard
instead of not CRIPPLIN and MURDERIN their own
DEAD and DEATHLY ILL dogs, like yours and tara
o. aka tee's, katrina <{); ~ ) >

> --Katrina

r.p.d.b. SYNDROME:
http://www.apa.org/journals/fe­atures/psp7761121.pdf

Further musings on the same topic:

- Never attribute to malice that which can be
adequately explained by stupidity.

- Sufficiently advanced incompetence is
indistinguishable from malice.

- Insufficiently advanced malice is indistinguishable
from incompetence.

Here's HOWE you CRIPPLED your own dog:

From: YourWorstFreakinNightm...@InBo­x.Com
Date: 25 May 2005 15:07:39 -0700

Subject: Re: great dane puppy

White Monkey wrote:
> Well, yes, always, always, always go to a
> responsible breeder.

Like HOWE you done, katrina? Your own dog is shy
and HOWETA CON-TROLL and is DYIN from Wobbler's.

> But that doesn't always 100% guarantee anything, sadly-
> -our girl, whom we would not trade for the world, is
> quite shy.

INDEED? And you NATURALLY BLAME THAT on the BREEDER.

> She isn't downright spooky-

Well yes, she IS, katrina.

> -she's OK in group settings and crowds and so forth,
> but she is very insecure about new things like baby
> monitors (but not, happily, babies)

Oh? THAT'S on accHOWENT of you keep your baby
away from IT.

> and plastic bags in the street, etc.,

You mean basically ANYTHING SPOOKS HER.

> and when we have visitors or meet people on the
> street she takes quite some time to warm up enough
> to allow them to touch her,

On accHOWENT of you JERK and CHOKE her, katrina. THAT'S
HOWE COME she got Wabler's SYNDROME. UNLESS you're set
on BLAMIN THAT on the BREEDER. PERHAPS they shoulda bred
a dog with a NECK that can take the constant downwards
jerking and choking on your pronged spiked pinch choke
collar or GL NECK TWISTER, eh katrina?

> although she immediately loves them.

You mean when she gets jerked and choked enough to tolerate them.

> This results in her going happily and enthusiastically
> up to people, and then leaping back when they move to
> pet her,

No katrina, THAT'S from JERKING and CHOKING her for greetin folks.

> which always startles the people.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

> She also sticks very close to us in new places

Your dog is AFRAID on accOHOWENT of YOU HURT HER.

> and has to try to see everything at once.

You mean she PAINICS.

> It used to be much worse though-

BWEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAA!!!

> -a few months ago we couldn't get her to pee if
> someone was going along the opposite side of the
> canal on a bicycle or parking a car at the end
> of the block.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA­­!!!

THAT'S on accHOWENT of SHE DON'T TRUST YOU to PROTECT HER
on accHOWENT of YOU JERK and CHOKE her, katrina <{) ; ~ ) >

> Her father we did not meet,

You gonna BLAME HIM for HURTIN your dog, katrina?

> but he was at the time National Champion here

Well, your ETHICKAL BREEDER will want to know all
abHOWET his tendency to throw SPOOKEY Danes, eh?

> and has a reputation for being steady,

You mean, amongst the ETHICKAL BREEDERS, katrina?

> and her mother was an absolute love when we were at the kennel-

On accHOWENT of your ETHICKAL BREEDER DON'T HURT her dogs, katrina.

> -all leaning and gazing and begging for ear rubs.

As it should be. As your dog Sasika NEVER WILL BE on
accHOWENT of YOU HURT INTIMDIATE CRATE and BRIBE her.

> But as I said, Saskia isn't what they call a "spooky Dane"-

Mrs. The Amazing Puppy Wizard asks "WHAT IT a SPOOKEY DANE?"

> -she will go into new situations if one of us goes first
> (like elevators, temporary bridges, "tunnels" under
> scaffolding, noisy crowds) or, if only one of us is there,
> if we give her a bit of time--a few minutes or less--to
> get a grip on it.

BWEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHHHAAAAA!!!

> And she loves public transport, even though it's usually
> crowded and people bump her and it's noisy (the trams are).

Well, seems like your dog's SPOOKIENESS is "situational".
THAT means, there some MISHANDLING PROBLEM, katrina, like
MAYBE THE FACT that you jerk and choked her till you broke
her doGgamened neck, as QUOTED in your own posted CASE HISTORY.

> She gets excited if we wait at a tram or bus stop, and
> leaps on with joy when one arrives (often having to be
> told that it's not our tram).

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHHAAA­­A!!!

> --Katrina

HERE'S HOWE COME katrina CRIPPLED HER DOG:

Here's you hurtin your own DEATHLY ILL dog:

HOWEDY white monkey,

White Monkey wrote:
> > Thanks for that mate,
> Paul, Most of us have this raving loony killfiled.

That so? You read The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Posts FIRST.

> He just says the same things to everyone

Your dog is DYIN from STRESS INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE
aka The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME on accHOWENT of you jerk
and choke and crate bribe and intimdiate her <{) : ~ ( >

> and has been offending people like this for years.

BY QUOTING THEIR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORIES OF HURTING
INTIMIDATING AND MURDERING THEIR OWN DEAD AND DEATHLY
ILL DOGS. Like yours, katrina <{) ; ~ ) >
You broke your Great Dane's neck on your so called
Gentle Leader head halter and pronged spiked pinch
choke collar.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard TOLD YOU SO IN ADVANCE <{) : ~ ) >

> Just killfile or ignore him-

BWEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

You'd LIKE that, wouldn't you, dog abuser.

> -attempting dialogue is useless,

THAT'S on accHOWENT of EVERY THING The Amazing
Puppy Wizard SEZ is proven correct and indellibly
archived FOREVER in The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
Archives <{) ; ~ ) >

> frustrating,

On accHOWENT of you ain't got the INTELLECT to
HOWEtwit the cunning of the domestic puppy dog
EVEN AFTER The Amazing Puppy Wizard and HIS
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Students all over the HOWEL WILD WORLD told you
HOWE they done it EZ GENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
and FOR FREE, to boot <{) ; ~ ) >

> and upsets everyone

BY QUOTING THEM HURTING DOGS AND LYING ABHOWET IT.

> else because his ravings get reproduced.

You mean the QUOTES of you HURTING and INTIMDATING
your dogs and DENYING IT, katrina <{) ; ~ ) >

> I wish I had any real suggestions for you...

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHA­­­­­­­­HAAAA!!!

BUT YOU DON'T, do you, katrina. IN FACT, the ONLY
ADVICE Paul got was from The Amazing Puppy Wizard,
and he got the whole nine yards, katrina <{) ; ~ ) >
NHOWE HE KNOWS HOWE to SOLVE the "shelter / rescue"
PROBLEM.

And you're trying to advise AGAINST THAT, dog lover?

> you have my sympathy,

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!­­­­­­­­!!

> and my thanks for being willing to do something,

You mean, ASK FOR HEELP?

> even if WHAT exactly you CAN do is still unclear.

NOT noMOORE, dog abuser.

> --Katrina

Your BROKE YOUR DOG'S NECK CHOKIN IT:

Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005
Subject: Probable mild wobblers

Saskia, my 14-month-old Dane, has had for some months
a problem that manifests every couple of weeks or so
as a sudden yelp followed by 30 seconds of limping on
her right foreleg. X-rays revealed nothing amiss with
her foot, ankle, shoulder, etc. It can happen while
she's playing or while she's lying on the sofa and
decides to change position. It doesn't seem to worsen
with increased exercise or lessen with more rest.

We just went to the orthopedist. He listened to what
I had to say and read the letter from the vet, and
said that my feeling that her neck is the culprit
sounded on-target. He got some staff in and she was
held motionless while he checked over her legs and
other joints, then concentrated on her neck.

He found no pain reaction or loss of flexibility,
so it was on to the x-ray room. Unsedated, she was
put on the table and I stood by talking to her while
a tech held my indignant baby in another room.

He went over the x-rays with me and it seems to be
wobblers. He said the only way to be 100% sure, of
course, is a CT scan or MRI, which we are welcome
to have scheduled at the university any time we
like, but he showed me where the channel in the
two vertebrae looks somewhat narrower than the
others, and one vertebra seems very slightly
tilted forward.

<SNIP>

HERE'S HOWE COME katrina CRIPPLED HER DOG:

Re: Pulling Dane puppy [was: Re: Oh Well]
HOWEDY white monkey,

"White Monkey" <k.m.c.oo...@chello.nl> wrote in message

> Yeah, yeah, yeah, bwee-ha-ha, read the book,
> all dogs are anxious and everyone's an abuser.

Well, at least you're succinct.

> Leave me out of it.

Welcome to The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
School Of Hard Knocks.

> Have read your book,

Well then, you should have no
need for HOWER forum.

> have studied canine behaviorism,

Oh? Does that mean you're here to offer us advice?

> have worked with a LOT of dogs,

Well good for you!

> find some of your ideas great

INDEED?

> and some kooky,

You mean the idea that you can't hurt
and intimidate and bribe dogs to train them.

> prefer to use my head and do what I see working,

You mean, you're gonna EXXXPERIMENT.

> whether it comes out of your book, another book,
> learned from my dog, learned from watching
> something NOT work for someone else, etc.

GOOD LUCK.

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of
Behavior Never Change, Or They'd Not Be
Scientific And Would Not Obtain Consistent,
Reliable, Fast, Effective Results For All
Handler's And All Dogs, As Taught In Your
FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual," The
Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

> Not going to get into a thing about this with you.

Right. Cause you'll discover you ain't
as intelligent loving and kind as you'd
CONvinced yourself that you are.

> Post all you want, this ain't no dialogue
> and I'm done talking to you about it as
> of this post.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ "DECENT
PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS."

> But for your information, not giving her treats.

You don't have the intellect to HOWEtwit the
cunning of the domestic puppy dog. Your chew
toy you've been relying on to occupy your dog's
anxiHOWES mHOWETHING, is a TREAT.

> Also for your information, don't see
> this as a "bad habit"-

Right. On the HOWEtside it appears
harmless and useful. HOWEver, if
you understood REFLEXIVE MEMORY,
you'd SEE that this habit could
cause your dog to unintentionally
grab some WON with her mHOWETH and
get blamed for attacking them.

You'll see for yourself, WON fine day.

> -I see it as a natural behavior she needs
> to learn to modify to live with humans.

She's mHOWETHING you cause she's
anxiHOWES cause you're choking her.
Putttin a toy in her mHOWETH will cause
her to grab at ANY THING when that toy
ain't available when she becomes anxiHOWES.

> Just like I modify some of my own to live with
> a dog. I know what a happy dog looks like, a
> relaxed dog, and won't listen to you telling me
> from there what you tell everybody-

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes so utterly
beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest? Don't bet your dog won't
tell on you...

"With him, words play no torturing tricks...
John Galsworthy, adapted with permission from
his FREE copy of The Puppy Wizzzard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manaual.

Their behaviors reflect our words, thoughts,
actions, and training quirks. Jerry HOWE,
The Puppy Wizard <{TPW; ~ } >

> -that all dogs are just anxious even when
> someone not you says they're happy.

What HOWER dog lovers describe as
HAPPY is most often anxiHOWESNESS.
Like when your dog does that "happy dance"
when you're fixin to train him.

> OK, you have some good ideas

You could be killfiled for sayin that.
Perhaps you should snip crossposts
and trim pertinent text and put NINNYBOY
in the subject header to avoid EMBARRASSMENT.

> and you have some happy dogs.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard seldom
refers to HIS dogs cause THEY ain't
the subject.

> Me too.

Right. That's HOWE COME you're
posting to the behavior forum.

> And I won't be getting into a dialogue about it.

Cause that would force you to examine
and confront your own human nature.
Here's you jerking and choking your dog
to stop her from defending herself from
your jerking and choking:

From: White Monkey (k.m.c.oo...@chello.nl)
Subject: Re: Re. Ads from housepet supply
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Date: 2004-05-04 03:12:06 PST

I haven't been to the site, but taking your word
for it about what is to be found there, this does
make me furious.

<snip bunk>

We got her to be a family dog plain and simple,
and won't be showing or breeding, and will be
spaying, her, but she is one fine animal regardless
of her pet status.

"I am planning to show her in conformation
and need to break this habit."
And THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy
Wizard goes "BWEEEEEAAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

> --Katrina

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME is the perfect
synergy of love, pride, desire, self will, greed, ego,
fear, hate, arrogance, disbelief, jealousy, shame,
embarrassment, guilt, anger, aversion, adversion,
attraction, revulsion, repulsion, change,
permanence, enlightenment, insult, attrition,
and conditioning.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

> > HOWEDY White Monkey,
> > "White Monkey" <k.m.c.oo...@chello.nl> wrote in message

THAT'S ON ACCHOWENT OF YOU CHOKE HER.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA­­­­­­­­!!!

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!­­­­­­­­!!

YOU MEAN YOU JERK AND CHOKE HER SOMEMOORE...

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAH­­­­­­­­AAA!!!

> > > I know this is an old post fragment and all,
> > The Amazing Puppy Wizard THRIVES on
> > "old posts." Seems The Amazing Puppy
> > Wizard's posts are TIMELESS. Nuthin
> > changes in the behavior business, it's
> > all the same same. All behavor problems
> > are the same same same same, they're
> > just wearin different clothes.
> > > but since I have been working with my
> > > 3-month-old Dane on exactly this thing,

YOU'VE BROKEN HER DOGGAMENED NECK.

> > The Amazing Puppy Wizard's breeds are
> > Danes and English Mastiffs.
> > > I thought I'd jump in in case it is a current
> > > issue for anyone else.

STILL IS FOR YOUR OWN DOG, white monkey <{); ~ ( >

> > Good. Perhaps we can correct your mistakes.
> > People seldom read HOWER forums if they're
> > not havin problems with their dogs.
> > "The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of
> > Behavior Never Change, Or They'd Not Be
> > Scientific And Would Not Obtain Consistent,
> > Reliable, Fast, Effective Results For All
> > Handler's And All Dogs, As Taught In Your
> > FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
> > Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
> > The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >
> > > Danes are mouthy.
> > MHOWETHING is BONDING behavior.
> > > Puppies are mouthy.
> > They're just tryin to be FRIENDS.
> > > The more excited and happy they get,
> > > the more likely they are to forget themselves
> > > (if trained not to do this) or just do it more (if
> > > not trained).
> > It only takes a few minutes to break mHOWETHIN:
> > From: Becky (Becky...@new.rr.com)
> > Subject: Re: Crate Anxiety
> > Date: 2002-04-04 12:56:23 PST
> > Try Jerry Howe's training manual and check
> > out his Doggy Do Right (And Kitty Will And
> > A Rooster Did And A Cockatoo Or Two Did Too)
> > machine....it is for this.
> > Please do not listen to the others in here that
> > don't like him or his methods, they have never
> > tried them....I have and it works!!!!
> > I broke my dog from nipping almost 100% in
> > 1 day and she usually does this SEVERAL
> > times a day and actually makes my kids bleed!
> > Try it or contact him! The manual is at the
> > above website also, and it is free!
> > Becky
> > ------------------------
> > > Saskia was incorrigible, grabbing the lead
> > > and reacting to admonitions not to like it was
> > > a game,

YOU'VE CRIPPLED HER, YOU MENTAL CASE.

> > No. That was FRUSTRATION.

FROM BEING CHOKED <{) ; ~ ) >

> > > shaking it, pulling back on it, etc.
> > That's cause you're pulling and intimidating her.

AND THAT'S HOWE COME SHE'S CRIPPLED NHOWE.

> > > One thing that helped teach her she wasn't
> > > supposed to do that was to stop and have
> > > her sit, then tell her to leave it, and when she
> > > did, we could go on with her nice walk.

THAT'S INSANE. That VARIABLY REINFORCES the BAD behavior.

> > That could reinforce the behavior ESPECIALLY
> > if you're using treats for the sittin.

SEE???

> > > She also grabbed our clothes and pulled, while walking.

Your dog is TRYIN to ESCAPE your ABUSE.

http://www.geocities.com/visco­­uspuppy

> > > Charlie
> > On 18 Feb 2003 01:02:05 -0800, java...@yahoo.com
> > (Lynn K.) wrote:
> > >Hell, if Jerry Howe had simply pointed to his
> > >training manual occasionally instead of trying
> > >to bludgeon people with his "method", I might
> > >have given it a 3rd read to try to find something
> > >I could use in there. Maybe not.
> > >Lynn K.
> > I came here almost two years ago with an aggressive
> > female pup from hard-core "protection" stock. The
> > message I got from nearly everyone was that I need
> > to show my dog who is boss, draw lines in the sand,
> > absolutely refuse to tolerate this and that.
> > Jerry has a different approach, and he delivered some
> > extremely helpful insights. Now, my dog is not quite two
> > years old, and I could probably put her in some kind of
> > obedience competition against a Fred Hassan dog even
> > though I've had no experience or training whatsoever
> > except Jerry's manual and some personal tips from him
> > that were well worth following.
> > My Holly is an exceedingly well-behaved pet who
> > gets along well with everyone. And I believe Jerry
> > Howe is the best dog resource on the Internet, bar
> > none.
> > Charlie
> > Thank you,
> > Jerry Howe,
> > Director of Research,
> > BIOSOUND Scientific
> > Director of Training,
> > Wits' End Dog Training
> > 1611 24th St
> > Orlando, FL 32805
> > Phone: 1-407-425-509
> > The Puppy Wizard. <{}TPW; - ) >
> > ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
> > ,-._,-,
> > V)"(V
> > (_o_) Have a great day!
> > / V)
> > (l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. <}YPW; ~ } >
> > oo-oo

Y*@InBox.Com
2005-06-11 04:14:18 EST
HOWEDY tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
> <javagsd@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > There used to be a url with pics of that addr.
>> > It was charming. It was also clear there were
>> > no dogs in residence.

You HURT INTIMIDATED and MURDERED your own DEAD
DOG Summer JUST LIKE HOWE lying "I LOVE KOEHLER"
lynn and lyingdogDUMMY told you to and you got
your JUST DESSERTS, JUST LIKE kwbrown and her
DEAD DOG Teen and laura arlov's DEAD DOG Chewie.

Didn't you, tara o. aka tee, you mental case <{); ~ ) >

Your daughter started takin ANTI-PSYCHOTIC
medications in first grade. You got a case
of bulemia and you're a sadist. Your posted
case history SHOWES abuse, lies, and mental
illness.

> http://www.i1.net/~dogman/jerry.html

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!

> Tara

"Tending To Agree With The Positive Reinforcement Method"?

HOWEDY People,

Hello Tara,

"Tara O." <tara29...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
m...

> I tend to agree with the positive reinforcement
> method.

Oh, that's nice. I tend to think people who tend to
agree with positive reinforcement methods tend to be
pulling our chains... That's what I tend to think,
based on my experience working with people who tend to
agree with positive reinforcement who TEND TO
hurt their dogs when their tendencies to use positive
methods are outweighed by their tendencies to run out
of information or intellect and TEND to get frustrated
and TEND NOT to do the things they TEND TO believe are
right, when they TEND to be frustrated, or TEND to be
at a loss for INTELLECT, and TEND TO resort to
violence because they TEND to be shy on BRAINS... I
TEND TO view those folks as hypocrites, that's what I
TEND to do because I just happen to TEND to be HONEST,

> IMO, shock collars should be used only after normal
> obedience training methods have failed.

If your NORMAL obedience training TENDED to properly
train dogs, there would be a TENDENCY to have well
trained dogs. But that's not the case, becasuse NORMAL
obedience training TENDS to provoke, intimidate, and
confound your dog and inhibit his ability to think
and learn to want to work and think and learn... SEE?

That's what I TEND to think about NORMAL obedience
training which TENDS to FAIL because it TENDS to
resort to VIOLENCE instead of TENDING TOWARDS
THE MOST EFFECTIVE SCIENTIFIC METHODS AVAILABLE.

> It just bothers me to imagine shocking my dog, even
> at a very low frequency.

It bothers me less to think of shocking the dog than
thinking about what punishment and confrontation can
do to a dog's temperament. That's what I tend to think
based on my thirty eight years professional experience
training dogs.

> I will definitely admit that there are many dogs who
> either can't or won't benefit from training without
> such things as e-collars.

Is that based on your thirty eight years of experience
specializing in temperament and behavior problems and
protection training in giant breed dogs? Or is that
based on your TENDANCY to believe incompetent dog
abusing Thugs who tell you they TEND to get excellent
results from HURTING dogs to train them because they
TEND NOT TO be intelligent enough to outwit the
cunning of the domestic puppy dog???

OR IS IT BASED ON YOUR TENDENCY TO MURDER
YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer?

> I just hope its a last-resort, not a first.

And I just hope you figure out why your pals here who
hurt dogs to train them TEND to claim they have me in
their killfiles, because they TEND NOT TO be able to
answer my questions in good conscience...That's what
they TEND to do around here because our lying dog
abusing Thugs TEND to be INCOMPETENT, IMMORAL,
UNETHICAL, UNPRINCIPLED, DOG ABUSING COWARDS.

Like yourself.

That's what I tend to think.

Your pal, Jerry "The PHONY," Howe. j;~}
The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{) ; ~ ) >

<*.@EarthLink.Net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:12:11
GMT Local: Thurs, Oct 7 2004 10:12 am

Subject: "I'm Shocked That I Shocked" tara o. aka tee,
NC Boxer Rescue Abuse

HOWEDY People

Here's WON of HOWER MENTAL CASES
hurtin dogs and lying abHOWET it again.

"I'm shocked that I shocked"

"Tara O." <nos...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Due to someone reprimanding Jar-Jar & the word
> "rescue" in the post, I decided to read down and see
> what he was spewing now. I was able to learn that
> besides choking, pinching, crating, abusing and
> murdering my dog, I also shocked her. I must be
> suffering from amnesia.

> Can someone point me to a post where I said
> I shocked my dog, or any dog, or that I even
> know *how* to use an e-collar....assuming I had one
> which must have been stolen at the same time I lost
> my memory.

> One would think Jerry would be happy with the
> "murder" part and all my other training sins but
> evidently not.
> --
> Tara

HOWEDY tara o.,

You didn't HURT INTIMIDATE and MURFDER
your own DEAD DOG Summer:

Date: 2003-04-28 18:09:04 PST

==============

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Dane hyper when passing other dogs
Date: 2001-04-21 12:07:54 PST

I think its pertinent to mention that I've never had
any dogs who exhibited signs of aggression or were in
any way, shape, or form resistent to whatever
"training" I did with them.

I would not feel comfortable relying on my past
experience or a book to train a dog to stop biting,
snapping or growling.
--
Tara O.

===================

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Canine Behaviors For Dummies
Date: 2001-06-11 19:42:23 PST

"joshua" <jos...@ycsi.net> wrote in message

> I cant seem to understand why people believe prong
> collars are cruel and inhumane. They do nothing more
> than pinch, getting the attention of the animal.

> Choke collars, on the other hand, do permanent
> damage. They bruise the esophagus.

> Shock collars will eventually destroy nerve endings,
> much the same as electric fencing.

Joshua, you have just reopened a can of worms
that can quickly cause infestation here lol
--
Tara O.

===============

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: jerry howe
Date: 2001-04-04 11:58:06 PST

> People are tired of being abused and insulted simply
> for saying they use a prong collar, or a choke
> collar, or an e-collar, or a crate, etc. If you want
> to LEARN more about dog training and dog behavior,
> then listen to what they have to say, too.

"I've never not listened to what people say here.
I use a crate, am about to begin with a choke collar,
I'm not the bad guy here." tara o.

======================

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Electronic Training Collars
Date: 2001-05-11 17:29:33 PST

""Twzl, Sligo and Roy Happy Together"" wrote

> BTW, this is one of the frequent topics on obedience
> email lists. When people say that they haven't used
> corrections, it turns out that they feel that if
> they do it, it's not a real correction. :)

That makes sense in a weird sort of way. I don't
honestly think that its humanly possible to train
anyone or anything without correction. Its human
nature to say 'no' or to stop a behavior by doing
something. I used a tin can with coins to correct
Summer's bad puppy behaviors and the cold shoulder
to correct her other less desirable behaviors. I
have said 'no' so many times that I probably sound
like a broken record. Amie can attest to that
lol.

It seems to me that some people are automatically
equating the term correction with punishment. I
guess they can go hand in hand since my tin can
wasn't something Summer liked. My ignoring her
when she's misbehaving is also something she
doesn't like. Therefore it can be viewed as
punishment? And that term is 100% negative.

Maybe if more people saw it as correction and not
the total negative, they'd be less inclined to
want to be PP.

Don't know if the way I wrote that made sense, it
makes sense in my head but then again the men with
the white coats could come a'knockin at any
moment.

Tara O.

===================

From: Tara O. (nos...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Any hope? rage?
Date: 2003-03-26 05:46:02 PST

Yes I see and understand your point. There's no such
thing as 100% vigilence 100% of the time IMO. You
could call an e-fence company to find out if its
possible to wire only your front door so that if she
gets within a certain range of that front door the
collar will start working. I'd think there would be a
way to work that and it may be inexpensive to do
so.

There are also items called Scat Mats that you place
in front of doors or any area you don't want your dog
to proceed through. When stepping on the mat, it gives
off a vibration, something which most dogs hate.
They'll stay far away from the mats. I believe you can
buy them from
--
Tara

==================

Tara O. (nos...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Need advice--barking dog
Date: 2003-08-06 17:38:14 PST

you could consider installing an invisible fence just
inside the fence line so he cannot get too close. You
could talk to your neighbor about splitting the cost
of whichever alternative you both find most
acceptable.
--
Tara

=================

From: Tara O. (nos...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Containment Collars
Date: 2003-03-11 07:12:57

I know people who have electric fences and it works
very well for them. I know people who have them and
whose dogs escape and refuse to come back in. From
the details I know of all involved, I wouldn't use an
e-fence on:

1. An adult dog that wasn't raised with the fence from
a puppy
2. A dog with a high prey drive
3. A very stubborn dog

If I put my female out in an e-fence, the very first
kid, cat, dog or squirrel she sees would have her
bolting through the barrier shock or not. When she
finally loses interest in whatever has caused her to
leave and her adrenalin has diminished, she will think
rationally and realize she's not willing to come back
into the yard because she knows the shock would get
her.

you have a dog who just has to go after or
up to any and everything that walks down the street
then I'd definitely not recommend one of these
systems. The people I know who it works for installed
them when their dogs were pups so they were brought up
trained to it. Two of the ones I know it didn't work
for have adult adopted dogs who weren't raised
with this kind of invisible barrier.

===================

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: escape artist, thunder, aggression
questions Date: 2001-05-12 07:56:04 PST

Since he got a taste of freedom and knows he can
get out I doubt you'll be able to stop him short
of tethering him or using a more sophisticated
device like an e-fence but I wouldn't recommend
going the electronic fence route without first
doing your homework on the pros and cons of them
and understand that they are not fool-proof.

=========================

MacKenzie's First Pinch Collar Class
Date: 2003-07-08 13:54:19 PST

I consider myself to be a pretty good basic obed.
trainer of Boxers with some learned but not necessarily
practiced, advanced training knowledge.

I think this because not only have I worked
with all the dogs I've had at my house but I'm also
the one in charge of all the dogs in our rescue, their
behavioral issues (identifying and working with),
basic training (done in the foster home) and a host of
other things. I'm the one who gives the advice and
walks the foster volunteers through alot of things.

Now I don't believe, for a second, that I would be
successful at teaching basic obedience to other dogs
in a class environment. Maybe I would but probably
not. Other trainers with class experience may think I
have no clue what I'm doing because my experience
has been primarily hands-on and with only one breed.

=========================

T*@Mail.Com
2005-06-11 15:48:59 EST
HOWEDY multi mentally, socially, morally, ethically,
insufficent, stiffled, stunted, abused, tara o. aka tee,

Tee wrote:
> "White Monkey" <k.m.c.ooper@chello.nl> wrote in message

You an white monkey aka katrina got a lot in common.
You both hurt intimidate and will MURDER dogs when
necessary, like HOWE you done your own DEAD DOG Summer.
Seems katrina is goin through the same PROCESS you done
with your DEAD DOG Summer. It'll make an interesting
CASE HISTORY STUDY, comparing your two IDENTICAL POSTED
CASE HISTORIES, for The Amazing PuppY Wizard's doctoral
thesis, eh tara o. aka tee?

> > "Tee" <crappolagozhere@netscape.net> wrote in message
> >> <javagsd@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yeah. It's the yellow brick HOWES that Ron Flanagan
brought his new fear aggressive dog to rehabilitate
NEARLY INSTANTLY by simply doin EVERY THING EXXXACTLY
OPPOSITE of HOWE you and these MENTAL CASES PREFER:

"Leprechaun" <Leprech...@attglobal.net> wrote in message
> Jerry believes he's a dog trainer.

Fortunately, I happen to believe he is too.
I took a rescued three year old beagle that
had been kept outside all of its life that didn't
even recognize or respond to its name to
Jerry's home (That ugly cinder block shack???

get real) and in just over one hour of working
with the dog, he was coming on command (not as
quickly as he does now, but still...) and walking
with us on a loose lead.

His "hot/cold" exercise and "come when called"
command and pack exercise WORK!

> and in all likelihood he's never even been near a dog.

Well, he's been near mine, and done wonders for him.

You don't have to like him. You don't have
to agree with his methods, but as far as I
am concerned, I've never seen any other
training approach that was as fast and easy.

<<<< Rest of original post deleted >>>>

Ron Flanagan
Orlando, Florida

-----------------------

Of curse, Ron didn't WANT to HURT his dog to
make IT friendly with his adult son who the
dog barked at constantly... nor did Ron WANT
to JERK and CHOKE his new dog on leash or
lock IT in a box and withhold attention
affection and so called rewards to make IT
want to be NICE like HOWE you done to your
own DEAD DOG Summer as katrina has done to
her own DEATHLY ILL dog Sasika as you pal
lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn does to EVERY
dog she meets <{) ; ~ ) >

On accHOWENT of there was no evidence of an electric
fence and piles of dog shit everywhere <{) ; ~ ) >

> >> http://www.i1.net/~dogman/jerry.html

You'll notice your punk thug coward shock collar
salesman lyingdogDUMMY DON'T POST HERE abHOWETS
nodoGgamenedMOORE on accHOWENT of he's been IDENTIFIED
EXXXPOSED and DISCREDITED as a lying dog abusing
punk thug coward and active acute long term incurable
MENTAL CASE, like yourselves <{) ; ~ ) >

> > Now I've seen, because people have posted links to them,

You mean the DOG LOVERS who want to HURT The Amazing
Puppy Wizard for teachin folks ALL OVER the WHOWEL
WILD WORLD HOWE to TRAIN their dogs withHOWET HURTING
them like HOWE you MENTAL CASES PREFER <{) ; ~ ) >

Pretty EMBARRASSIN STUFF, wouldn't you agree, dog lovers?

> > three pictures stated to be him.

Yeah. Posted by the liars dog abusers cowards and
active acute long term incurable mental cases like
yourself, katrina...

> > They have been of three different people.

Duh-Oh?

> > I don't have any interest at all in trying to figure
> > out which, if any, IS him,

You mean The UNMENTIONABLE WON, katrina? You mean
The WON who's KILLFILED in all your newsreaders?

> > but it's an interesting phenomenon.

You mean, the folks who've been IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED
and DISCREDITED by The UNMENTIONABLE WON would all
be curiHOWES abHOWET HIS picture, katrina? NOT TO
WORRY, katrina. The Amazing Puppy Wizard LOOKS LIKE
The Amazing Puppy Wizard. LIKE THIS: <{); ~ ) >

SEE?

> I don't know, or care, what he looks like.

But you DO look... like everyWON else, eh tara o. aka tee?

> I just posted the link because it had pictures of
> the residence(s) Lynn spoke about.

That so? You mean, lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn,
dog abuser, liar, and active acute long term
incurable MENTAL CASE, like yourself and katrina,
tara o. aka tee?:

K.) wrote:

>Hell, if Jerry Howe had simply pointed to his
>training manual occasionally instead of trying
>to bludgeon people with his "method", I might
>have given it a 3rd read to try to find something
>I could use in there. Maybe not.

>Lynn K.

I came here almost two years ago with an aggressive
female pup from hard-core "protection" stock. The
message I got from nearly everyone was that I need to
show my dog who is boss, draw lines in the sand,
absolutely refuse to tolerate this and that.

Jerry has a different approach, and he delivered some
extremely helpful insights. Now, my dog is not quite
two years old, and I could probably put her in some
kind of obedience competition against a Fred Hassan
dog even though I've had no experience or training
whatsoever except Jerry's manual and some personal
tips from him that were well worth following. My
Holly is an exceedingly well-behaved pet who gets
along well with everyone. And I believe Jerry Howe is
the best dog resource on the Internet, bar none.

Charlie

==================

> He's advertised his address and phone number in
> his posts before so he's made that, at least,
> public knowledge.

INDEED. The Amazing Puppy Wizard invites you to call
or write, no visitors, please, The Amazing Puppy Wizard
doesn't enterTRAIN uninvited guests, EXXXCEPT to maybe
put the dogs on them. The dogs you DON'T SEE any signs
of on accHOWENT of there's no SHOCK FENCE.

> People have claimed to send him things to get back at him

Yeah. You mean illegal virus attacks. LUCKY THING
MENTAL ILLNESS AIN'T CONtagiHOWES, ain't it, tara
o. aka tee:

[...]

LYNN K. and LOIS E, and a BiLateral, BiPolar
conversation on Mental problems. LYNN AND LOIS
Almost 50 years on mental illness medications combined

> But I think what Lois was referring to
> was the fact that Darlene actually
> stated at some point that she was
> bipolar--and, IIRC, that meds did not work
> for her--so she was prone to major-league
> ups and downs and sudden
> enthusiasms..

"It wasn't that meds didn't work for her
- she wouldn't take them. I particularly remember
a comment she made about scarey side effects of
Lithium. Hardly. After 17 years on it, I think
I'm qualified to say that the very low risk of
any side effect is far less frightening than the
very real dangers of life without it."

Lynn K.

> and he's been kicked off/switched many an isp

Most of us have changed ISP's, tara o. aka tee.
HOWEver, Earthlink is a different matter, as
there was CRIMINAL ACTIVITY which is being
INVESTIGATED by the Feds at this time.

> but I really don't think he cares either way.

The ONLY thing The Amazing Puppy Wizard cares
abHOWET is IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING
you lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental cases
by QUOTING YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORIES, which
you INSTANTLY DENY, DESPITE that it's INDELLIBLY
ARCHIVED FOREVER RIGHT HERE on The Amazing Puppy
Wizards Archives in Google and other pubicly
archived news group search engines.

> He'll do what he wants,

Like QUOTING your own POSTED CASE HISTORY
of HURTIN INTIMIDATIN and MURDERIN your
own DEAD DOG, eh tara o. aka tee?

> say what he wants,

You mean, HOWE to TRAIN ALL DOGS NEARLY INSTANTLY
withHOWET HURTIN INTIMIDATING BRIBING CRATING and
MURDERIN them as you got a bad habit of doin, despite
that you DENY YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY, tara
o. aka tee?

> misrepresent others

BY CITING THEIR ENTIRE POSTED CASE HISTORIES, like
HOWE HE DONE YOURS, tara o. aka tee?

> until the cows come home.

The cows AIN'T COMIN back to their HOWESES if
they been ABUSED like HOWE you done your own
DEAD DOG Summer.

> It seems to be all he has in his life.

You mean, IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING
you as a lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental
case, tara o. aka tee?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

news: pjaootcg8dgrptuu96383933eqk2jjp...@4ax.com...

4*.@p­osting.google.com...

I read through his manual and tried the techniques on
my puppy, who looked like growing up to be a
mean-assed dog like her daddy. Guess what? It worked.
More forceful methods might have allowed me to control
her, but I don't think I'd have the exquisitely gentle
and well-behaved dog I do now.

Charlie

--------------------

"Hoku Beltz" <h...@rsphawaii.com wrote in message
news: SN2k9.45447$V7.10868...@twister.socal.rr.com...

Aloha Sunny,
Just follow the training program to the letter, no matter how
insignificant some of the step seem to be and your puppy will
be a very well behaved dog in a few days.

I would seriously consider backing out of the training
classes as they will conflict with the Wit's End principles.

I went the training route first, and still had problems until
I found Wits' End. Now I have two "new and improved" dogs.
You won't be disappointed if you follow the program.

Good luck,
Hoku

=====================

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:12:11

Date: 2003-04-28 18:09:04 PST

==============

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Date: 2001-06-11 19:42:23 PST

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Date: 2001-04-04 11:58:06 PST

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Date: 2001-05-11 17:29:33 PST

Date: 2003-07-08 13:54:19 PST

I consider myself to be a pretty good basic obed.
trainer of Boxers with some learned but not necessarily
practiced, advanced training knowledge.

I think this because not only have I worked
with all the dogs I've had at my house but I'm also
the one in charge of all the dogs in our rescue, their
behavioral issues (identifying and working with),
basic training (done in the foster home) and a host of
other things. I'm the one who gives the advice and
walks the foster volunteers through alot of things.

Now I don't believe, for a second, that I would be
successful at teaching basic obedience to other dogs
in a class environment. Maybe I would but probably
not. Other trainers with class experience may think I
have no clue what I'm doing because my experience
has been primarily hands-on and with only one breed.

=========================

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

Penny Lane
2005-06-17 19:28:11 EST
OMG another freak from Florida. I'm sorry to all that we seem to breed them
here. P

"alpha\ufffd" <apbt\ufffd@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Look what Google gave me...... ;-)
>
> Jerry Howe, (407) 425-5092, 1611 24th St, Orlando, FL 32805
> --
> Hug a Pitbull Today!
>
> Email: Remove the \ufffd

Puppy Love
2005-06-17 23:32:11 EST
Yeah, I hate Florida... I moved down here about 5 years ago... People are SO
redneck and stupid... I am ready to move out here! I miss living in Iowa....
but the only problem is snow... :'(

"Penny Lane" <phowland@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> OMG another freak from Florida. I'm sorry to all that we seem to breed
them
> here. P
>
> "alpha\ufffd" <apbt\ufffd@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > Look what Google gave me...... ;-)
> >
> > Jerry Howe, (407) 425-5092, 1611 24th St, Orlando, FL 32805
> > --
> > Hug a Pitbull Today!
> >
> > Email: Remove the \ufffd

YourConscience
2005-06-18 12:52:23 EST
HOWEDY puppy love,

> "Penny Lane" <phowland@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
>
> OMG another freak from Florida.

You mean, The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{); ~ ) >

> I'm sorry to all that we seem to breed them here.

INDEEDY... The Amazing Puppy Wizard noticed THAT
upon HIS arrival... stupid ignorant inbred... all
the amenites of Southern Livin <{); ~ ) >

Nice folks, just stupid ignorant and inbred. Like
yourself, puppy love <{); ~ ) >

Puppy Love wrote:
> Yeah, I hate Florida...

That so?

> I moved down here about 5 years ago...

So you don't blame the local inbreedin for
your birth defects, puppy love?

> People are SO redneck and stupid...

That so? The Amazing Puppy Wizard was just
sayin THAT too...

> I am ready to move out here!

A WIZE idea.

> I miss living in Iowa....

That's sentimental of you.

> but the only problem is snow... :'(

That so?

Well, we got a other kinda PROBLEM RIGHT HERE,
it's called MENTALLY ILL LYING DOG ABUSING PUNK
THUG COWARD MENTAL CASES HURTING INTIMDIATING
and MURDERING dogs like HOWE these redneck inbred
Southern folks PREFER to do to their OWN DEAD DOGS.

LIKE THIS:

HOWEDY 5 yr old priscilla nightmare,

5 yr old Priscilla Nightmare wrote:
> In article <1118581367.132549.191750@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>
> TheAmazingPuppyWizard@Mail.Com wrote:
>
> > HOWEDY alphaFREAK,
> >
> > alpha© wrote:
> >
> > > We got a quick note from Angie this evening,
> >
> > BWEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!
> >
> > > and she asked we share with those in the group who
> > > have been following their story.
> >
> > EVERY WON BEEN FOLLOWIN angie's STORY of JERKIN CHOKING
> > SHOCKING and MURDERIN her dog on accHOWENT of IT TURNED
> > ON HER for HURTING HIM.
>
> <snip>
>
> If anyone here is on, or needs anti psychotics,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard has PUBLISHED the LIST of known
multi mentally ill lying dog abusing punk thug cowards
and active acute long term incurable MENTAL CASES. Perhaps
if you take a look see, you'll find your own POSTED CASE
HISTORY in there with all the other MENTAL CASES <{); ~ ) >

Of curse, bein a anonymHOWES coward, you GOT no posted
case history for The Amazing Puppy Wizard to QUOTE.

Perhaps you'll IDENTIFY yourself so's everyWON can
have a LOOK SEE at WHO is making a STINK abHOWET
NOT HURTIN and MURDERING dogs like HOWE your punk
thug coward mental case pal angie DONE, 5 yr old
priscilla nightmare <{) ; ~ ) >

> its you fella.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students dogs
don't TURN ON their handlers and GET DEAD like
HOWER punk thug coward mental case pal angie's dog just DONE
to her for JERKING CHOKING SHOCKING BRIBING CRATING and
INTIMIDATING IT.

> Since people here seem to know who you are,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students ALL
OVER the WHOWEL WILD WORLD REPORT GETTIN 100%
TOTAL NON PHYSICAL CON-TROLL of ALL dogs and ALL behaviors
NEARLY INSTANTLY and REPORT IT RIGHT HERE.

You MENTAL CASES call them LIARS and CONtinue HURTIN
INTIMIDATIN BRIBING CRATING and MURDERING your own
DEAD and DEATHLY ILL dogs <{); ~ ) >

> and where you are,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard sees you've been readin HIS Posts.
The Amazing Puppy Wizard PUBLISHES HIS ADDRESS and PHONE
numbers on many of HIS Posts, so you're right up there,
payin attention <{); ~ ) >

> I think it would be really interesting to put your
> entire real life blog on the internet for eternity.

That so? You think that'll make you a better human being?
Much of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's life IS published in
The Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives on Google and other
fine pubic news group search engines <{); ~ ) >

> A story that will no doubt end with your imprisonment
> and bonafied insanity.

You mean, for NOT HURTING INTIMIDATING BRIBING CRATING
and MURDERING DEAD DOGS like you and your punk thug
coward pals PREFER to do to your dogs, 5 yr old priscilla
nightmare?

> I'm sure someone could muster the dedication to it,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard ONLY Posts to PUBICLY ARCHIVED
news groups so ALL the INFORMATION is RIGHT THERE for
Students of The Amazing Puppy Wizard to research well
into the next century, 5 yr old priscilla nightmare <{): ~ ) >

> seeings how your justified in nothing but manifesting
> your sickness and hatred.

You mean, by IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and DISCREDITING you
and your punk thug coward mental case pals who choke shock
crate bribe intimidate and MURDER dogs like your punk thug
coward mental case pal angie JUST DONE to her own DEAD DOG.

> That is a very powerful motivationg force that will
> deliver you right where you were supposed to be all along.

We was just talkin abHOWET angie's POSTED CASE HISTORY of
jerking choking crating shocking bribing intimidating hiring
a PROFESSIONAL SHOCK COLLAR TRAINER and GETTIN ATTACKED by
her own NON HUMAN AGGRESSIVE Pit Bull when IT was GOIN INSANE
after another dog passing bye his HOWES <{); ~ ) >

> Destined to that realm the rest of us watch

You mean, REALITY.

> so as we can avoid falling into it.

You mean, like HOWE you JUST DONE, dog abuser?

> I don't feel sorry for you,

That's KINDLY of you. Ain't you ever heard of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE,
dog abuser? PERHAPS if you VENTED your ANGER on The Amazing Puppy
Wizard you'd be able to STOP HURTING INTIMIDATING and MURDERING
dogs, eh 5 yr old priscilla nightmare <{); ~ ) >

So, let it all hang HOWET, 5 yr old priscilla nightmare <{); ~ ) >

> because you are a demon,

INDEEDY. You dog abusers just can't get enough PAIN
and EMBARRASSMENT in your lives, so you enterTRAIN
The Amazing Puppy Wizard with your IDIOCY and FEAR.

> regulated to a demon's place.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is HEEL on dog abusers,
like yourself, 5 yr old priscilla nightmare <{); ~ ) >

> You might feel much better though if you heed
> the nightmares words and try to save yourself
> if possible.

You mean, save HISSELF from fallin into REALITY,
5 yr old priscilla nightmare <{); ~ ) > YOUR PUNK
THUG COWARD MENTAL CASE PAL JERKED and CHOKED and
SHOCKED her dog into TURNING ON her and NHOWE she
got to MURDER IT on accHOWENT of THAT'S what ETHICKAL
Pit Bull Fanciers DO when a Pit Bull dog becomes
dangerHOWES from being jerked and choked shocked
bribed and locked in boxes and sprayed in the face
with aversives JUST LIKE HOWE you punk thug coward
MENTAL CASE pal angie DONE to her own DEAD DOG.

LOOK UP HER OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY, and THEN step
into your own HEEL, 5 yr old priscilla nightmare.

Did you SEE angie's POSTED CASE HISTORY of HURTING
INTIMDIATING and GETTIN ATTACKED by HER OWN DEAD
DOG, 5 yr old priscilla nightmare?

> All it takes is a humbling asking.

You mean, LIKE THIS?:

Did you SEE angie's POSTED CASE HISTORY of HURTING
INTIMDIATING and GETTIN ATTACKED by HER OWN DEAD
DOG, 5 yr old priscilla nightmare?

> Why keep crying?

RIGHT. THE DOG IS DEAD MEAT, 5 yr old priscilla nightmare.
KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? Means she can go HOWET and buy a
other Pit Bull and use her SHOCK COLLAR ON IT from the
day IT comes to her HOWES so IT won't GET CONfHOWENDED
by being bribed and jerked and choked and sprayed in
the face with aversives like HOWE angie made her DEAD
DOG TURN ON HER, 5 yr old priscilla nightmare <{); ~ ) >

> Why keep howling at night with the fear?

You mean, the FEAR of NOT HURTING dogs to train them,
5 yr old priscilla nightmare?

> It's only in your mind

Your punk thug coward mental case pal angie's POSTED
CASE HISTORY is indelliby Archived RIGHT HERE on The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives for the WHOWEL WILD
WORLD to RIDICULE MOCK and SEE YOURSELF as as you
handle and abuse your own DEATHLY ILL dogs.

> and you hold the key to your prison.

HOWE COME you CAN'T STOP HURTING INTIMIDATING and
MURDERING dogs, 5 yr old priscilla nightmare<{); ~ ) > ?

> Make use of it and be free.

Naaah. The Amazing Puppy Wizard LIKES IT RIGHT HERE
where HE can keep a eye on you MENTAL CASES and IDENTIFY
EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT you for the WHOWEL WILD WORLD
to mock and ricicule <{); ~ ) >

Like THIS, for EXXXAMPLE, you anonymHOWES coward:

From: Anonymous-Remai...@See.Comment.Header
(5 yr old Priscilla Nightmare)
Date: 17 Jun 2005 05:32:53 -0000
Subject: Re: My Pitbull came into my face !!!

In article <55f4364e.0506150256.75531...@­posting.google.com>
mist_dista...@hotmail.com (Tristan Beeline) wrote:

> This horny little creature shot his load into my face.

> What can I do now?

I'll tell you what you can do, you can go back to painstakingly
trying to secure that *nix box of yours some more in hopes that
I haven't already found you, because if I haven't already I will,
and I will rub your corrupt gawd given brains in some more of it
for my pleasure, along with my pack of dogs' too. I swear I will.

You will cry and beg

----------------------------

The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{); ~ ) >

Oh, bye the bye, here's some EXXXCERPTS from your
punk thug coward mental case liar dog abuser pal
angie:

Subject: Re: Hi everyone

HOWEDY angie,

Angie wrote:

> I am having a very hard time getting this post together.

Havin a RHOWEGH day, eh, angie baby?

> I have made a decision

Decision making is a learned behavior, angie.

> to send Duke back to the breeders for awhile.

For a romantic interlude, angie?

> Don't know where to begin actually.

Perhaps a little talk abHOWET the birds an bees would be in order?

> Several of you know the problems I have had with him.

Not actually, angie. The Amazing Puppy Wizard didn't think
you HAD any DOG BEHAVIOR problems on accHOWENT of ALL temperament
and behavior problems are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING by lying dog
abusing MENTAL CASES, like yourself, angie:

From: "AngieM" <ang...@insight.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 12:14:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Dont email me!
From: cystershan...@webtv.net (Simons Mom)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:52:48 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Dont email me!

> Who is this puppy wizard and WHY is he emailing me??????
> Shannon

Ughhhhh - block him !!!!!! He is a wacko

=================

HOWEver, THAT was THEN an THIS is NHOWE, AIN'T IT, angie <{); ~ ) >

> For those that don't, I will make it brief.....

This is gonna HURT YOU MOORE than The Amazing Puppy Wizard, angie,
and THAT'S GOOD, on accHOWENT of HURT is HOWE The Amazing Puppy
Wizard GETS PAID for offerin you miserable lyin dog abusin punk
thug cowards and active acute long term incurable MENTAL CASES,
like yourself, angie <{); ~ ) >

> he is showing signs of aggressive behavior,

ALL AGGRESSION IS FEAR.

ALL FEAR IS CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

> this morning he had a hold of the leash

You mean, the leash you jerk and choke him with, angie.

> and when I reached for the leash he clamped down on my arm,

BWEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

You got your JUST DESSERTS, eh angie baby? You been
jerkin and chokin your dog since DAY WON and NHOWE
you got to PAY THE PIPER, angie. THIS is The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's PAY OFF, angie <{); ~ ) >

> while growling at me and he left teeth marks and bruises.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAHHH­­AAAA!!!

YOUR BREEDER WILL MURDER HIM FOR YOU, angie.

THAT'S HOWE COME Pit Bulls got a REPUTATION for NOT BEIN HUMAN
AGGRESSIVE, angie, on accHOWENT of EHTICKAL Pit Bull Breeders
MURDER them on their first grHOWEL at a human <{) ; ~ ) >

> I can actually say that at that moment I was scared of him.

THAT'S THE HUMAN NATURE OF A DOG ABUSER, angie.

> He is no longer friendly towards "most" people,

BWEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHHHHAAAA!!!

> actually lunging at them and the hair will stand on his back.

While you stand there jerkin and chokin IT <{); ~ ) >

> When he doesn't get his way he jumps and tries to bite at me.

THAT'S ON ACCHOWENT OF YOU CHOKE HIM, angie.

> There are other times when he is the most loving dog.......

You mean, WHEN YOU AIN'T HURTING HIM, angie.

> I still have the barking whining issues when he is in the crate.

BWEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!

> He will pee in the crate almost out of spite.

YOUR SOON TO BE DEAD DOG PISSES HIS CRATE FROM PAINICK ATTACKS,
ON ACCHOWENT OF YOU ABUSED YOUR DOG, angie, and THAT'S HOWE
COME he's FEAR AGGRESSIVE <{); ~ ) >

> Just so you know,

You're a dog abuser, angie.

> I went through 8 weeks of obedience training

BWEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAAAA!!!

No, you didn't go through OBEDIENCE training. You
was taught to jerk and choke your dog JUST LIKE
HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard QUOTES from YOUR
OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY, angie <{) ; ~ ) >

AND THAT'S HOWE COME you're fixin to MURDER your dog.

AND THAT'S HOWE COME THIS IS The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Forums
and SCHOOL Of HARD KNOCKS and HUMAN BEHAVIOR RESEARCH
LABORATORY, angie.

You're settin in it <{) ; ~ ) >

> and for the past 8 weeks I have had a
> professional trainer working with us.

BWEEEAAHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAAA!!!

> He has been socialized also.

That so? Socializatin was DONE pryor to your
puppy leavin the litter box or IT wouldn't
leave ITS litter box with you, angie.

> So please don't get the wrong idea/opinion here.

Your obedience trainin and your in person trainer
are dog abusers and THAT'S HOWE COME you can't
train your dog not to BE AFRAID, and attack you.

> The breeder will be meeting us half way on Saturday
> to take him to evaluate.

THEY MURDER DOGS LIKE YOU GOT ON THEIR FIRST GRHOWEL.

> They are very upset with things,

They MUST be used to it, angie. You dog lovers MURDER
the top 10% of your BEST DOGS for the same reason, angie.

> as they have never produced a dog that acts like
> this from any of their breedings.

PERHAPS they never sold a dog to a DOG ABUSER?

> I have cried so many tears over this

Tsk tsk. You'll GET OVER IT, angie.

> that I just needed to vent a bit.

Well, The Amazing Puppy Wizard THANKS YOU for
your POSTED CASE HISTORY, angie. THAT'S THE
ONLY REASON The Amazing Puppy Wizard posts
to PUBIC news groups, angie. Your own posted
case history may WON fine day go DHOWEN in
the medical textbooks documenting The Puppy
Wizard's SYNDROME <{) ; ~ ) >

> Having to do this and knowing he may not come back

Not to worry, angie. There AIN'T A CHANCE IN HEEL
your "ETHICKAL BREEDER" WON'T MURDER HIM A.S.A.P.

They CANNOT keep a dog like THAT in their kennel,
it'd bring them EMBARRASSMENT if someWON was to
SEE IT actin FEAR AGGRESSIVE <{) ; ~ ) >

> to me is just tearing me apart..................

To The Amazing Puppy Wizard, it's just another
day in HIS HUMAN BEHAVIOR RESEARCH LABORATORY,
angie. THANK YOU for makin this all possible.

> Angie

Oh, bye the bye, here's HOWE COME your dog is TURNING ON YOU:

From: "AngieM" <ang...@insight.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 02:57:51 GMT

Subject: Re: shocking collars??

WOW I must be lucky with Pete - nooooo digging and when I
got him at 8 mos old I promptly took him to obedience classes -
he would not even think about tugging or pulling me !!!

At first he tried to tug and pull - I used a short leather
lead and a choker and when he would tug I used both hands
and pulled him back, saying NO!! WAIT!! I think it just
freaks them out when you use a stern voice and tug right back

Just was wondering about the digging.....are your dogs left
out a long time alone? Maybe that has something to do with
it, they are bored perhaps?

Dot used to dig like crazy until I sprinkled tons of
Tabasco sauce and black pepper where she liked to dig -
seems to have done the trick - and the neighbors cat
used to like to chit in my flower beds until I tossed
the pods from sweet gum trees around - she didn't like
walking on them because they are prickly.

Good luck to you !!!! :)

Ancyclometes
2005-07-01 13:46:42 EST
"YourConscience"
<*d@HushMail.Com> wrote
in

> Newsgroups:
> alt.animals.dog,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
> ,alt.pets.dogs.labrador Subject: Re: WOW!!
> Date: 18 Jun 2005 09:52:23 -0700
> posting-account=h5tLYg0AAACjONT7hQHtE39ovxUVVAcg Xref:
> uni-berlin.de alt.animals.dog:46301
> alt.pets.dogs.pitbull:39307 rec.pets.dogs.behavior:645183
> alt.pets.dogs.labrador:63247

Someone ought to be able to use a header file to ascertain ISP
and netkop this fool.