Dog Discussion: Yard Issues

Yard Issues

Bigjoe
2005-06-04 06:06:37 EST
"cover" <coverland914 @ yahoo.com> a \ufffdcrit dans le message de news:
1*e@teranews...

Check your clock !!!

Emily Nelson
2005-06-12 11:58:27 EST
I usually hose the area, and put down more grass seed.
E*6@aol.com

"cover" <coverland914 @ yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have ideas on how to revitalize urine areas of one's lawn?
> Many areas of my lawn need help thanks to poochie and I'd like to get
> them filled in ASAP. TIA

L Alpert
2005-06-12 15:23:20 EST
Emily Nelson wrote:
> I usually hose the area, and put down more grass seed.
> ENelson926@aol.com
>
> "cover" <coverland914 @ yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Does anyone have ideas on how to revitalize urine areas of one's
>> lawn? Many areas of my lawn need help thanks to poochie and I'd like
>> to get them filled in ASAP. TIA

Also, watering regularly (2 x a day) can help clear this up. Much easier if
you have an automatic sprinkler system.....(works well for me, once in the
AM, once in the evening. I have 3 dogs, ranging from 100 to 50 lbs.....)

Simon Adebisi
2005-06-14 03:57:33 EST
If its a bitches urine try tomato juice on top of their dinners.

"cover" <coverland914 @ yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have ideas on how to revitalize urine areas of one's lawn?
> Many areas of my lawn need help thanks to poochie and I'd like to get
> them filled in ASAP. TIA

David
2005-06-15 16:59:07 EST
Water dude!
Just dilute it.
David.

"cover" <coverland914 @ yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have ideas on how to revitalize urine areas of one's lawn?
> Many areas of my lawn need help thanks to poochie and I'd like to get
> them filled in ASAP. TIA

Cover
2005-06-27 02:56:59 EST
Does anyone have ideas on how to revitalize urine areas of one's lawn?
Many areas of my lawn need help thanks to poochie and I'd like to get
them filled in ASAP. TIA

Rocky
2005-06-28 14:02:31 EST
Simon Adebisi said in rec.pets.dogs:

> If its a bitches urine try tomato juice on top of their
> dinners.

Better yet, don't.

Tomato juice *does* work because dogs drink more water due to
the salt in tomato juice. Some will tell you that the juice is
"balancing the pH", which is hogwash. Better to water the lawn
or train your dogs to pee in a sacrificial area.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.