Dog Discussion: Hey? Wanna Have Some FUN Today Instead Of Just Fightin AbHOWET HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard Does IT?

Hey? Wanna Have Some FUN Today Instead Of Just Fightin AbHOWET HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard Does IT?

W*@Animail.Net
2005-05-20 08:52:18 EST
Hey? Wanna Have Some FUN Today
Instead Of Just Fightin AbHOWET HOWE
The Amazing Puppy Wizard Does IT?

HOWEDY People,

THIS BEERS REPEATIN:

From: "YourConscience"
<*d@HushMail.Com>
Date: 6 May 2005 08:21:46 -0700

Subject: Re: Puppy Wizard, Help!!!

HOWEDY mti,

MTI wrote:
> As stated in the other post,

Your own POSTED CASE HISTORY is WON of lies abuse and neglect.

> this pup is basically an infant

That's sheer IDIOCY. A dog is a dog. ANY three week
old puppy got ALL THE BRAINS he needs to HOWEtwit
the cunning of the domestic puppy dog abuser, as
EVIDENCED BY YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY, mti <{) ; ~ ) >

> and needs supervision mostly

Takes a couple HOWERS to TRAIN a puppy what to do...
if you don't SUPERVISE the dog DOIN BAD STUFF... like
HOWE you "trained" your dog not to HURT the other dog...

> and some training,

lying frosty dahl SEZ you can't HURT a dog till IT
is four months old...

> but to expect consistent performance

LIKE HOWE

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual Students REPORT RIGHT HERE?

> from an infant is doomed to failure.

THAT'S INSANE.

YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY IS WON OF DISMAL FAILURE.

> The best investment that any new dog owner can make
> is time spent with the animal

You mean when IT ain't LOCKED IN A BOX.

> and consistency in behavior/training.

AS EVIDENCED IN YOUR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY?

> BTW, there's more than just one way to wind
> up with a good Lab.

THAT SO?

You're a LIAR a DOG ABUSER a COWARD and ACTIVE ACUTE
LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASE, ACCORDIN TO YOUR
OWN POSTED CASE HISTORY:

HOWEDY mti,

Your own POSTED CASE HISTORY makes you LOOK LIKE
a LYING DOG ABUSING PUNK THUG COWARD ACTIVE ACUTE
LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASE... DON'T IT:

From: "MTI" <m...@mc-carter.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 05:39:14 GMT

Subject: Re: HOWE Positive Is Positive Reinforcement?

Most of "us" simply add the "wiz" to our "kill file" list
or "block sender" option in e-mail software . . . however
that doesn't protect "us" from the people that feel the
need to re-spam all of the newsgroups with their protests.

So, do the rest of "us" a favor and just set your newgroup
reader to "kill" and you won't have to deal with the "wiz"
again. ;-)

From: "MTI" <m...@mc-carter.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 18:11:06 GMT

Subject: Re: Puppy proofing question

For a stronger substance than Bitter Apple,
there is Yuk, anti-lick gel, but I have to
admit that it didn't deter our guy.

From: "MTI" <m...@mc-carter.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 05:00:37 GMT
Subject: Re: New Puppy with Older Dog

Our new lab puppy has taken to turning our
10 year old Golden's nose to hamburger.

The Golden's temperment is so laid back that
he won't put the pup in its place, which means
that we have to monitor, intervene and provide
the "off" command constantly.

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:37:47 GMT

Subject: Re: Puppy Biting

HOWEDY MTI,

"MTI" <m...@mc-carter.com> wrote in message

> Our 10 week old male lab/golden pup has decided
> that my wife and our other dog, a 10 year old golden
> retriever, are chew toys and with those puppy teeth,
> he's already put puncture wounds in both of them.

Well good for you, MTI. You been readin HOWER
foums for a while NHOWE. You had enough yet?

> My wife and I discipline by mimicking the "yelp"

That's sheer idiocy, MTI. The Puppy Wizard has
thouroughly discredited that method and its chief
proponent lt joel walton.

> and trying to distract with an apppropriate toy

BWEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

You're REWARDING the behavior by givin it anything.

> and it seems to work for me,

Perhaps that's on accHOWENT of you
INTIMIDATE your dog MOORE than your Mrs?

>but not for my wife.

RIGHT.

> As for the senior dog, he pretty much lets the
> pup pull his tail, ears and jowls without complaint,

Well, too bad he's not able to train the pup for you.

> but we give the "off" command

Yeah. That's paying him attention for his bad behavior.
That REINFORCES it.

> whenever we see the pup gnawing on the old guy.

THAT will make your pup fear the older dog cause
you're punishing IT for PLAYIN with him.

> Is this puppy play biting a "phase"?

Your old dog has seizures cause you mishandled him.

> Anyone have any other strategies

You're askin the liars and dog abusers who's
advice GOT you the PROBLEMS you got.

> for this otherwise good pup?

There's nuthin the matter with your pup that
NOT ABUSING IT wouldn't CURE NEARLY
INSTANTLY. Maybe faster. <{) ; ~ ) >

From: "MTI" <m...@mc-carter.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 21:00:38 GMT

Subject: Re: anyone use Gentle Leader headcollars?

Our nearly a year old lab has had his for the last
six months, and it works extremely well. What used
to be "taking the owner for a drag" is no "taking
the dog for a walk."

With time, they do stop trying to paw the halter
off and for a growing dog, it should be checked
for adjustment.

From: p.k...@home.com (The Kayes)
Date: 7 Nov 2004 08:23:33 -0800

Unfortunately for us, the Gentle Leader was a short lived success.
After about 6 months it no longer stopped them from
dragging me down the street if they saw a squirrel, rabbit,
cat etc.

As well, it started to rub the fur off one
of my labs so we stopped using it.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAA­AA!!!

Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:37:40 GMT

Subject: Re: THE PUPPY WIZARD IS A FRAUD

<http://groups-beta.google.com/­groups?as_umsgid=VfOYb.10751$j­f.3...@tw...>...

> In addition to TPW, I've also added you to my kill file.

Permit The Puppy Wizard to ask the obviHOWES.
HOWE COME did The Puppy Wizard slip HOWETA
your killfile to reply to "The Puppy Wizard
Is A Fraud?"

AllHOWE please, The Puppy Wizard to answer the
obviHOWES: You don't have the intellect to HOWEtwit
the cunnin of the domestic puppy dog... BEWEAHAHAHA!!!

Here's PROOF:

From: MTI (m...@mc-carter.com)
Subject: Re: Constant biting...
Date: 2004-02-12 11:11:18 PST

We've been trying this technique for the past
month and the "little nipper" is still going for
hands, toes and shoes. Does anyone have
any suggestions on what the next level is?
Thanks

BWEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!

YourConscience
2005-05-20 09:40:36 EST
Here's some FUN STUFF!:

From: "It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson" <PerryStalsis@Animail.Net>
Date: 22 Feb 2005 09:49:04 -0800
Subject: Re: Killfile?

Lynda wrote:
> I enjoy this newsgroup and get positive
> information a lot of the time but recently
> it seems everytime I write something the
> Puppy Wizard or similar (probably one
> and the same) write back with a load of
> rubbish about how I abuse my dog.

> Whilst I don't take this too personally -
> given I wouldn't hurt a fly - how do
> I "killfile" - I think that's the expression.

> Many thanks,

> Lynda

HOWEDY lynda,

Cc's for EMBARRASSMENT FACTOR:
l*.@hotmail.com;der...@uwm­.edu;
t*.@dog-play.com; kelleyMet...@aol.com;
Lord_dur...@comcast.net

"Lynda" <lynd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hiya,

You mean 'HOWEDY lying dog abusing
punk thug cowards and active long term
incurable MENTAL CASES who taught
me to jerk and choke and punish crate
bribe and intimidate my dog and LIE
abHOWET it, DON'T YOU.

> I have a 10 month old Border Collie,
> Jake, who is on the larger side of the
> breed (his "dad" is big).

You've had PROBLEMS with Jake since
the git go you lying dog abusing punk thug
coward mental case:

- Apr 11, 2004 by Lynda -
Re: Puppy training/dominance - please
help

Just a quick note to say thanks SO much
for all of the constructive advice I
received -

I'm putting it into practice and as you all know, it works!

Thanks again Lynda

--------------------------

THANK YOU, lyinda. The Amazing Puppy
Wizard COULDN'T DO IT withHOWET
YOUR HEELP!

WELCOME to The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's HUMAN BEHAVIOR
RESEARCH LABORATORY.

- Jun 1, 2004 by Lynda -
Re: 5 month old pup still biting

Thanks Yvonne, I'll look forward to hearing
from you again. I have learnt a lot in only
a few days and can now see the mental
stimulation is important. I gave Jake one
of those toys today where the treats ...

------------------------------­---

From: Lynda (lynd...@hotmail.com)
Subject: Re: Training problem
Date: 2004-11-01 08:09:11 PST

I have the same problem with my 10 month old dog.

My commnands just do not seem to apply
to him outside the house and I am
desperate for him to learn he has to come
back when I shout him when we're in
the woods on a fun walk just as much as
he does when I call him in the house.

I'm taking him to a new obedience class
this weekend, hopefully this will teach me
how to get him to come back in all
circumstances.

I just hope I've not left it too late at 10
months.

I'll let you know what I learn.

Sorry I've not been much help at the moment though.

Lynda

------------------------

Looks like you're a SLOW LEARNER.

BWEEEEEEEEJAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA!­!!

> I have recently gone back to work and
> Jake's gone from off lead walks up in
> the woods during the day

To EXXXPIATE his anxiHOWESNESS.

> to lead walks in the morning and night.

To EXXXPIATE his anxiHOWESNESS.

> I don't like doing that with him

On accHOWENT of he NEEDS to RUN
to EXXXPIATE his anxiHOWESNESS
which is HOWE COME he's HYPERACTIVE.

> and have on occasion taken him into
> the park/down a disused railway track,
> so he can be off his lead

On accHOWENT of he's not
TRUSTWORTHY if someWON else
should be abHOWET.

> but at 6am in the morning it is pitch black

So noWON will SEE him.

> and I'm a bit spooked!

INDEED.

COWARDICE is the hallmark of the lying
dog abusing punk thug coward MENTAL
CASE.

THAT'S HOWE COME you're askin
HOWE to HURT and INTIMIDATE your
dog NHOWE that he's becoming
viciHOWES on accHOWENT of
you HURT INTIMIDATE and BRIBE him:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised
for the good of its victims,
may be the most oppressive.
Those who torment us for our own good
will torment us without end,
for they do so with the approval of
their own conscience." -
- C.S. Lewis.

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny",
Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon.

> He also plays up more on the lead -

He's OBJECTING to you CHOKIN him
you freakin lying dog abusing punk thug
coward ACTIVE LONG TERM INCURABLE mental case.

Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME he won't
come when you call him.

"The day may come when the rest of the animal creation
may acquire those rights
which never could have been withholden from them
but by the hand of tyranny.
The question is not can they REASON,
nor can they TALK,
but can they SUFFER?" -
- Jeremy Bentham

> he tries to chase cars

Yeah. That can be a REALLY HARD
problem to EXXXTINGUISH NEARLY
INSTANTLY. You'd have to stand at
maybe four intersections for five minutes
each to EXXXTINGUISH chasin cars IF
you could LEARN HOWE to CON-
TROLL him withHOWET CHOKING him
someMOORE like HOWE you TAUGHT
HIM to chase cars jump up at people.

Those behaviors WILL GET WORSE and
your dog WILL BECOME VICIHOWES if
you don't GET CON-TROLL of YOUR
HUMAN NATURE and STOP HURTING
and INTIMIDATING your dog or you'll
MURDER HIM like THIS 100% NEARLY
INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual Student LEARNED AFTER IT
WAS TOO LATE:

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his
> posts and watching him extract his soggy foot
> out of his mouth! Out of these MILLIONS, I've
> only seen 2 naive childs come forward and
> actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive
childs since I freely admit to having read and, I
hope, understood enough of the manual and it's
counterparts by John Fisher and the posts of
Marilyn Rammell to believe and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant
barrage of really infantile crap at the hands of
supposedly adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with
the nagging idea that if people like them had been
posting earlier, maybe we would not have had to
hold the head of a really magnificent animal in our
arms while he was given the needle and having to
hug him and wait until he gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a
dog into good behavior. Naive is believing that
people that hide behind fake names are more
honest than people that use their real names.

Naive is thinking that dilettante dog breeders
and amateur "trainers" like Joey (lyingdogDUMMY,
j.h.) are the equal or better than those that have
studied and lived by their craft for decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see
kindergarten level insults for what they are. Really
stupid is believing that people like Jerry Howe and
Marilyn Rammell are going to just go away because
you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea,
and I don't really care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward
> and actually admit to buying and having success
> with his little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day
and take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use
and testing. You would never believe the results, so
you'll never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man
> coming by Jerry's posts deserves to get what
> is sure to be coming to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and
Longsuffering Wife and Rollei will just have to get
what we deserve, eh? As Joey (Dogman) says,
"poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to
listen to the box first?)

===============

> and if someone comes up near him rears up at them

Like HOWE he TRIES to ATTACK cars.

> (or tries to)

UNTIL YOU CHOKE HIM.

Which is HOWE COME he rears up, like janet's dog Franklin.

HE'S GONNA ATTACK A PERSON and SOON.

> or worse

There AIN'T NUTHIN WORSE than gettin CHOKED.
THAT'S The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FAVORITE
move when confronting a viciHOWES man. It ALWAYS
WORKS JUST LIKE FREAKIN MAGICK. Ask
PROFESSOR SCRUFF SHAKE dermer of UofWI
department of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM. It's got
sumpthin to do with reflexive memory and restimulation.

Like when you HURT your dog to TRAIN IT.

> still lies down and stares at them and won't budge

Yeah. He's what they call "IN DRIVE." Ask leah
abHOWET that, she knows EVERY THING
abHOWET HOWETA CON-TROLL DOGS attacking
and MURDERIN innocent critters when their
"PRAY DRIVE SUDDENLY KICKS IN" and IT
goes HOWETA CON-TROLL.

It's JUST a DOG THING:

"It was kind of funny, in an absurd way. The rabbit
was completely still, eyes open and glazed, dried
blood in his ears and mouth, with his back legs
stiffening quickly.

It was her pet rabbit, not a wild bunny, so
that made it much harder for her.

And he was killed by bichons.

Her dogs had torn it apart. My one student who had
shown up (another weird thing about the night) and I
had to continuously check for heart and bowel sounds
for her, until she could accept that the rabbit was dead.

(The rigor mortis in his back legs she attributed to "pain").

Full moon.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com

> Then she mentioned the names of her dogs,
> and I immediately remembered them.

YOUR STUDENT, leah. Like that RECENT GRADUATE
STUDENT Rottie who'd been in your SOCIALIZATION
classes since IT was ten weeks old who RECENTLY
MURDERED a little innocent DEAD DOG at the park.

> I will always remember the dogs.

Yeah. You and ed w of PET LOSS dot COIN.

You hurt intimidate and murder critters, leah.

> Canine Action Dog Trainer
> http://www.canineaction.com

Really Bad Day
Date: 2004-03-21 17:34:07 PST

HOWEDY leah,

"Leah" <dfrntdr...@aol.comMURK-OFF> wrote in message

> The mom of a graduate student

BWEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

You're no dog trainer, you're a FRAUD.

> interrupted my class,

Class??? You don't have trainin classes you
teach people to throw treats to dogs for mindless
unthinking behaviors and tell folks to jerk and
choke and shock dogs when bribing and avoiding
behaviors doesn't work an then you try to get HOWET
callin THAT, trainin.

> in a state of shock,

AnyWON who'd trust you to train them to handle
their dog was in a state of shock or takin anti psychotic
meds before they started.

> to tell me that her rottie had killed a little
> dog at a dog park today.

Tough break. R.I.P., dog.

-----------------------

"I don't think Jerry intentionally lies. I think he twists
things around in his own mind until he actually believes
what he's saying."

> (highly amusing to spectators,

You wanna SEE "AMUSING"?:
Your dog is becoming viciHOWES
on accHOWENT of you CHOKE him.

> highly embarrasing for me :)

EMBARRASSMENT IS NOT IN YOUR CHARACTER
or you WOULDN'T POST HERE abHOWETS:

- Apr 11, 2004 by Lynda -
Re: Puppy training/dominance - please help
Just a quick note to say thanks SO much for all of the
constructive advice I received - I'm putting it into practice
and as you all know, it works! Thanks again Lynda

- Jun 1, 2004 by Lynda -
Re: 5 month old pup still biting
Thanks Yvonne, I'll look forward to hearing from you
again. I have learnt a lot in only a few days and can
now see the mental stimulation is important. I gave
Jake one of those toys today where the treats ...

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> None of this happens when he
> is roaming about up in the woods.

When you AIN'T CHOKIN him.

> He'll get great walks at the weekend

Yeah. But THAT won't CON-TROLL your
HYPERACTIVE HOWETA CON-TROLL
dog durin the week.

> and of course winter and the dark only seem to last forever!!

Yeah. THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing
Puppy Wizard LOVES COLD SNAPS. THAT'S
when the MENTAL CASES you're asking for
advice have their dogs locked in boxes 22
HOWERS a day on accHOWENT of they
GO INSANE when you WITHDRAW their
EXXXERCISE INDUCED ENDOMORPHIN
FIX.

DOGS GET ADDICTED to EXXXERCISE
and HAVE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS
JUST LIKE A JUNKIE KICKING THE MAIN
VEIN.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> But I was wondering if I could run with
> him yet, on the pavement, which I feel
> would give him more of a workout.

Your MENTALLY ILL pals think dogs
canot be EXXXERCISED till their
bones finish growin.

THAT'S INSANE.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's dogs are
WORKING PROTECTION by six months
of age.

DOGS DO NOT BREAK DHOWEN FROM
PHYSICAL EXXXERCISE they BREAK
DHOWEN on accHOWENT of STRESS
INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE, aka
The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.

> I had thought with him being bigger this would
> be OK but have been told as he is bigger, I should
> wait longer.He weighs 60lb.

THAT'S INSANE.

> What do you think.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

You mean 'what do you think lying dog
abusing punk thug cowards and active
long term incurable MENTAL CASES
who got NO IDEA abHOWET HOWE
to handle train and CONdition a critter
any doGgamened better than they've
done with their kids and SP-HOWESES:

You GET The Critter You TRAINED

A DOG Is A Dog;
As A KAT Is A KAT;
As A BIRDY Is A BIRDY;
As A CHILD IS A CHILD;
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES.

ALL Behavior Problems Are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING

> Many thanks

You're welcome:

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL
INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE Ways;
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

Damn The Descartean War of "Nature Vs Nurture."
We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
SAME SAME SAME SAME,
For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

> Lynda

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes
so utterly beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest?

"With him,
words play no torturing tricks.........., "
--John Galsworthy.

Don't bet your dog won't tell on you...
Their behaviors reflect
HOWER words, actions and training quirks.
Jerry HOWE, The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

ON ACCHOWENT OF:

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Could Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

From: The Puppy Wizard (ThePuppyWiz...@EarthLink.Net)
Subject: Re: Puppy Temper Tantrums...
Date: 2004-11-20 10:38:52 PST

HOWEDY lynda,

> Hi,

> I went through this with Jake my 10 monoth old
> Border Collie a few months ago and was at my
> wits end.

You're STILL at Wits' End, lynda. You just started
a NEW training class two weeks ago after FAILING
to pupperly handle and train your dog for MONTHS,
thanks to the ADVICE of your mentally ill pals here
abHOWETS.

It's ALL in your own posted case history, lynda...
some of which is posted below, for the edification
of HOWER readers and your EMBARRASSMENT.

> He threw tantrums every day!!

On accHOWENT of you HURT and INTIMIDATED HIM.

> Nipping, grabbing the lead, laying down and
> refusing to move (he weighs over 56lbs, it was
> hard work).

STILL IS. AIN'T IT, lynda.

REINFORCEMENT NEVER ENDS.

HOWEDY lynda,

> Hi all,

> Could I please have your views on the castration
> of dogs, both for and against.

You've been following the advice of HOWER
dog lovers and NHOWE your dog is HOWETA
CON-TROLL, and HAS been HOWETA CON-
TROL since you started mishanling and abusing
him as your pals here have encouraged you.

> Thanks, don't know what I'd do without this newsgroup :)

Your posting history will show you the grief
you've had thanks to your mentally ill lying
dog abusing punk thug coward pals here:

> Lynda

- Jul 21, 2004 by Lynda -
Training questions - Border Collie

Hi, My 6 month old (male) Border Collie was doing
well with basic commands to start with but recently
(say the last 6 weeks) totally ignores them. I know
he knows what I mean because on occasions where ...

- Jun 11, 2004 by Lynda -
Swimming
Hi, Excuse my total ignorance but I'm looking for
guidance on when I could let my pup near/in water
deeper than a few inches? Jake LOVES water and
I see loads of owners throwing sticks into the local ...

- May 15, 2004 by Lynda -

Lead training pup (quite long)
Hi all, I have had my 4 month old Border Collie Jake
since he was 7 weeks. I spent a lot of time before he
could go out ie before vaccinations, taking him out in
my arms to as many places as I could where ...

- Mar 27, 2004 by Lynda -
Border Collie pup - exercise
Can anyone offer any advice on how much exercise a
Border Collie pup should have. I have a 10 week old
BC who will soon be able to go out, having had his
vaccinations. I know they have a lot of energy ...

YourConscience
2005-05-20 10:05:00 EST

P*.@Animail.Net
Obedience for Puppies
The Amazing Puppy Wizard
Jan 25, 3:42 pm

> From: "Jodi" <breme...@earthslink.net>
>Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:51:45 GMT
>Subject: Obedience for Puppies
>More questions from a soon-to-be Aussie owner.

HOWEDY jodi,

Well that's PREDICTABLE. You'l be havin
MOORE QUESTIONS as long as you rely
on the advice of these lying dog abusing
punk thug coward mental cases.

>My husband and I are getting an 8-week puppy on Feb 5th.

DESPITE that Scott & Fuller and The Amazing
Puppy Wizard AGREE that pups belon in their
new HOWESES at six weeks if possible.

> The obedience classes we want to take

LeeCharlesKelly was just EXXXPLAININ HOWE
COME the METHODS "taught" in "OBEDIENCE
CLASSES" like janet boss and leah's CAUSE ALL
TEMPERAMENT and BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS.

You can SEE THAT in THEIR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORIES.

But you WON'T LOOK on accHOWENT of
you're gonna have a SHOWE DOG like the
WON susan fraser JUST RUINED thans to
her TRADITIONAL CHOKING SHOCKING
EAR TWISTING and BEATING.

> her to start around the beginning of March.

Your dog would be FULLY TRAINED in a few
days if you DIDN'T DO NUTHIN that these
lying dog abusing punk thug cowards and
active long term incurable MENTAL CASES
do to their own dogs.

> So, for the month before classes start I want
> to be working with our puppy and teaching
> her the basics (come, sit, etc)...

Oh. So you're askin LYING DOG ABUSING
MENTAL CASES HOWE to do that?

> but I really don't have a good idea of where to
> begin (basically, I need the obedience classes
> as much as the dog, because I don't know how
> to train her).

Well then, just READ marie's or melanie's
or mauijnp's or diane bergman's POSTED
CASE HISTORIES.

> What kinds of things can I do with my puppy
> that will be a good foundation for the classes
> we will attend

You gotta start by fillin HOWET your MENTAL
HEELTH CASE HISTORY and current CRAZY
PERSON STATUS and FILE IT with CEO /
DIRECTOR MENTALLY ILL AFFAIRS and
ACTIVITES aka Soup so's someWON DON'T
HURT YOUR SENSITIVE FEELINS.

> (positive reinforcement)?

You mean bribery and avoidance.

> What are some common mistakes that
> people make when trying to train a new puppy?

HOWEDY jodi,

"Jodi" <breme...@earthslink.net> wrote in message

> Hi All,
> I have been lurking for a couple of days

Well then, have you filled HOWET your mental
heelth case history and filed it with CEO / Soup,
Director Of Mental HEELTH Affairs / Activities
Coordinator?

> and wanted to introduce myself,

What's your skill? We got quilters, knitters,
needle point, embroidery, sewing, and hurting
intimidating and murdering dog EXXXPERTS.

> because I'm sure I will have lots of questions

INDEEDY. You're already well on your way!

> in the upcoming months.

You'll NOTICE the DOG LOVERS you're talkin
to have THE SAME PROBLEMS new posters
write in abHOWET. Have you been following
melanie and marie's posts of late?

> My name is Jodi and my husband and I will
> soon belong to an Aussie Shepherd named
> Tallulah.

Let's see... The Amazing Puppy Wizard is
GUESSIN you're leavin IT with ITS ETHICKAL
breeder till IT is 8 or 12 weeks old, to have ITS
littermates SOCIALIZE IT for you DESPITE no,
IN DEFIANCE of Scott & Fuller's and The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's RESEARCH and field observation.

> She'll be coming to our home around the first
> weekend in February.

Ethickal breeders refuse to place puppies
pryor to 8 weeks on accHOWENT of they
MISUNDERSTAND the FDA rulings on
INTERSTATE SHIPPING.

Local legislatures followed suit for no
apparent reason, and INEXXXPERIENCED
UNKNOWING ETHICKAL breeders believed
them on accHOWENT of it S-HOWENDED
GOOD and THAT'S HOWE COME puppies
are left with their littermates to roll in poo
and learn biting humping and stealing STUFF.

> Around this time there is going to be a cluster
> of shows in my city that I'd like to attend, just
> to see what they are all about.

Well, you'll find lots of like minded mental
cases at the shows. Just ask them abHOWET
the temperament of your breed and you'll be
talked HOWET of GETTIN IT, unles you're
WON of the ELITE who DESERVE their breed.

> Can I just show up and walk around the show?

SHORE. Just FORGET EVERY THING you
hear and see as inapupriate for any normal
human being to think of or do to a dog.

> It will be in a rather large dome
> size arena with a lot going on.

You'll have a GREAT TIME so long
as you UNDERSTAND what they're
doing EVEN AT the show is the
CAUSE of most temperament and
behavior problems.

> Would it be a bad idea to bring the puppy?

ABSOLUTELY. And furtherMOORE, WASH
your hands pryor to returning to your HOWES
and CHANGE CLOTHES and WASH THEM
pryor to handling your puppy or you MIGHT
make him SICK. And that PARTICULARLY
applies to your SHOES. "A word to the WIZE,
is SUFFICIENT," The Puppy Wizard's Nana.

> I don't want to freak her out, but at the same time,
> everything I've read says that getting the dog used
> to many different kinds of situations is good.

Yeah. Did you read LeeCharle'sKelley's posts
SAYING that socialization is ALREADY DONE
pryor to leaving the litterbox and that traditional
trainin and handling is the CAUSE of OPPOSITIONAL
BEHAVIOR and AGGRESSION?:

From: osi...@deltaville.net (Michael Erskine)
Date: 12 Aug 2004 10:09:05 -0700
Subject: My GSD bit me.

The question:

I have a four year old male GSD. He growls at
me sometimes. When he growls at me he stares
me in the face and lays his ears back.

The New Skete books say that the dog should
not be allowed to do that. They suggest shaking
down the dog by grabing the dog on the sides of
his neck and picking him off his front feet, then
giving the dog the same sort of treatment the dog
would give another if it were challenging him.

Namely getting in the dogs face and letting the
dog know you are the alpha dog.

Well, my dog bit me clearly he felt that I was
not convincing enough or he bit me out of fear.

Anyone got ideas on what to do with this
dog that might help him to decide that he
wants to follow and that he has nothing to
fear from me?

Special aside from michael to The Amazing
Puppy Wizard:

---------------- CAVEAT -------------------------

Now HOWE, you have had your say. Just shut up and
let these other people have a chance to say something
themselves. Your name calling and insults are not necessary.

I have all the information from you I need. I also have
my OWN mind and I need to make up MY OWN MIND.

I'm sorry but I am not one of your dogs, get it?

From: Lynn Kosmakos (lkosma...@home.com)
Subject: Re: I have a dog he has cats
Date: 1999/11/20
g*.@my-deja.com wrote:

> How can I get him to quit chasing the cats.

Okay - this is going to be a bit loooong - Lynn K.

"Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog. Don't
forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong works
better than a choke with less chance of injury to the dog in
this situation.

Electronics can be used to create an aversion to cats, but
should be used under the direction of a trainer who knows how
to instruct the owner in their proper use. Electronics can
take the form of shock, sonic or citronella collars. At that
time the owner will train with electronics instead of food or
whatever other reward system was being used."

8) Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog.
Don't forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong
works better than a choke with less chance of injury to the
dog in this situation. Have the dog in a sit-stay next to
you with most of the slack out of the leash and let the cat
walk through the room and up to the dog if it wishes (this is
why you have the dog muzzled).

If the dog makes an aggressive move towards the
cat, it must be corrected strongly with both your
voice and the collar.

This is important - the correction must be physically
very strong - not a nag. (PS: not many dogs need
to be corrected at all)."

Lynn K. wrote:

"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in
one shelter.) But their ability to set their own
schedules and duties causes a great deal of
scheduling overhead.

And it takes effort and thought to ensure that
volunteers get the meaningful experience that
they work for.

Someone has to be responsible for that
Volunteer Program, and it is best done
by a non-volunteer."

Lynn K.
------------------------------­---

"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted condition.

Should I have refused to groom them?

Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."

Lynn K.

Baghdad Bob <Baghdadbob> wrote in message

> >> Lynn, looks like he got you there if these
> >> quotes are true.

> >> In the posts below you take responsibility for
> >> making those calls.

> >> In your post above, you state you do not
> >> make those calls.

> >>Which one is it?

WORDS OF WISDOM
from our own Lynn Kosmakos
1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every day
For Twenty Years

I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT LITHIUM

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder (manic-depression)
requiring 1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every
day.

I, also, care about dogs and use this forum to learn
more, while happily sharing pertinent information
I have learned. But if I were ever to post such sh*t,
I would hope that every other reader of this group
would be rightfully outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we earn
the right to participate in by observing the
easily understood rules and contributing to in
constructive ways."

Lynn K.

------------------------------­-----------

"It wasn't that meds didn't work for her
- she wouldn't take them. I particularly remember
a comment she made about scarey side effects of
Lithium. Hardly. After 17 years on it, I think
I'm qualified to say that the very low risk of
any side effect is far less frightening than the
very real dangers of life without it."

Lynn K.
------------------------------­-----------

SEE? TOLD YA SO!

Want someMOORE?:

"I'll bet you don't know a thing about me. I volunteered
as assistant to the euthanasia tech at our local shelter
for a while, and I know a bit about overpopulation and
unwanted animals.

This however has nothing at all to do with responsible
breeders, because responsible breeders don't contribute
to that problem," Mustang Sally.

I'll be you've never had to put down litters of
beautiful labrador puppies? If you had did, maybe
you'd be singing a different tune?

"Actually, have held them for the tech to euth, and
put their bodies in the trash bag and in the freezer
for the trash company to come and dispose of.

No different tune," ~Emily

WE GOT PLENTY MOORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM:

wrote in message

> Kyle, FWIW, i thought it was pretty funny,
> and i often call my little dog the turd, because
> he is one. Some folks think its HORRRIBLE i
> would insult my dog like that so i guess its just a
> matter of personality.

> Kyle, the best way to teach him to stay away is to
> step on him once. Seriously.

"Hold Back The Dobie Girl So That Izzy Can
Put Simon In His Place," BINACA bethFIST.

"Beth F" <d...@spamthis.alaska.com> wrote in message:

"Whatever motivates the dog, but I daresay most of the dogs
I have in classes just aren't that interested in praise."

Leah Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her chronic
mental problems, recently changed
ANTI PSYCHOTIC medications.

"I don't think Jerry intentionally lies. I think he twists
things around in his own mind until he actually believes
what he's saying."

Jerry is the only poster here who gives dangerous
advice. Google for spike and squirt. And let's not
forget the times he's told posters whose dogs have
medical problems that his halfwits-end program could
cure them.

PetsMart Pet Trainer
My Kids, My Students, My Life

"It was kind of funny, in an absurd way. The rabbit
was completely still, eyes open and glazed, dried
blood in his ears and mouth, with his back legs
stiffening quickly.

I didn't mention that she arrived with a stethoscope
around her neck, and regularly interrupted her hysteria
to check his vitals, give him mouth-to-mouth and chest
compressions.

My student and I kept looking at each other, as in,
"What do we say???" Obviously, "I think he's gone,
honey," wasn't getting through.

It was her pet rabbit, not a wild bunny, so that made
it much harder for her.

And he was killed by bichons."

No leah. He was MURDERED by your SOCIALIZATION
classes and OBEDIENCE trainin bribery and crating.

LIKE THIS:

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

You think HURTING a HUNTING DOG to
MAKE IT HUNT is NECESSARY???

captain arthur haggerty SEZ: "A CHIN CHUCK"
Makes A ResoundingSound Distraction: "When
You Chuck The Dog The Sound Will Travel Up
The Mandible To The Ears And Give A Popping
Sound To The Dog."

"An indelible impression can sometimes be made
by giving the dog a hard spanking of long duration,
then leaving him tied by the mess he's made so you
can come back at twenty minute intervals and punish
him again for the same thing.

In most cases, the dog that deliberately does this
disagreeable thing cannot be made reliable by the
light spanking that some owners seem to think is
adequate punishment.

It will be better for your dog, as well as the house,
if you really pour it on him," wm koehler.

Paxil Princess psychoclown wrote:
"Nope. That "beating dogs with sticks"
things is something you twisted out of
context, because you are full of bizarro
manure."

lying frosty dahl says:

"To me, training a dog without using intimidation,
confrontation, or punishment is, indeed, everything. I
certainly reject "force" as Marilyn defines it. And "fear"
can be included under the category of intimidation.

Not a one of these is constructive in the training
of a dog; all are bad for the dog/handler relationship,
the dog's confidence, the dog's ultimate potential, etc.

But I do make use of tools and methods which I believe to
cause physical discomfort, including electric collars, pinch
collars, chain collars, switches, and the ear pinch.

I just don't equate the reaction with the tool/method--I look
at the dog to know its reaction. I think that is what some
people don't do: they are so full of surmises about what
causes what, that they never bother to regard the dog as
the authority.

I don't beat dogs, twist ears, or pinch toes. For the
benefit of anyone who is in doubt, and who chooses
not to read the article (SHE'D REALLY LIKE IT IF
YOU DON'T READ IT!), there is NO mention in it of
"twisting ears (INDEED, SHE PINCHES THEM WITH
SPIKES).

I would never slap a dog (SHE TEACHES PEOPLE TO
BEAT DOGS WITH STICKS TO MOTIVATE THEM).

I would never advise anyone to slap a dog
(SHE'S A PROVEN LIAR AND DOG ABUSER,
do you expect her to ADMIT THE TRUTH???).

I do not believe there is a single circumstance, ever,
where slapping a dog is anything but destructive."

RIGHT. She PINCHES, not twists... and chin cuff
doesn't mean hit, it means slap. amy lyingfrosty dahl
continues:

"On the other extreme, the really hard dogs we have trained
require much more frequent and heavy application of
pressure (PAIN j.h.) to get the job done,

This is continued resistance to your increasing authority,
and the job is not done until it is overcome

Get a stick 30- or 40-inches long. You can have a
helper wield the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less
tractable dogs may require you to progress to striking
them more sharply.

With your hand on the collar and ear, say, 'fetch.'

Immediately tap the dog on the hindquarters with the
stick. Repeat "fetch" and pinch the ear all the way to
the dummy.

Repeat, varying how hard you hit the dog,

Now you are ready to progress to what most
people think of as force-fetching: the ear pinch.

Make the dog's need to stop the pinching so urgent
that resisting your will fades in importance.

but will squeal, thrash around, and direct their
efforts to escaping the ear pinch

You can press the dog's ear with a shotshell
instead of your thumb;

even get a studded collar and pinch the ear against that

Say "fetch" while pressing the dummy
against its lips and pinching its ear.

if the dog still does not open its mouth,
get out the shotshell.

Try pinching the ear between the metal casing
and the collar, even the buckle on the collar.

Persist! Eventually, the dog will give in"

Here's lying frosty dahl BEATING A DOG to TRAIN IT:

Borrowed from: "Puppy Raising Tips" from
professional trainers, John and Amy Dahl.

"Around four months many puppies can withstand a
correction. Unfortunately this is the time they start
teething and if their mouth hurts, they may act
generally sensitive. If this is the case, be patient and
wait for all those baby teeth to fall out.

In training, retrievers often respond to physical correction
better than verbal correction. While "NO!" is extremely
useful if puppy is about to bite an electrical cord or steal
food off the table, when you are teaching them something
(like obedience) a sharp jerk on their lead or swat with a
stick gets the message across with less emotion and less
effect on their confidence.

If they drop the dummy and act like their mouth hurts
when they are teething, stop all retrieving and wait for
their mouth to feel better. A correction should be just
severe enough to get the dog to respond.

Repeated weak corrections are very stressful to the dog."

=====================

Amy Dahl writes:

"From where I sit, there is a difference. I haven't noticed
any of the contingent who like Koehler trying to force
their method on everyone, or calling others names because
they do not use the method.

I personally believe the Koehler method is a more
humane way of teaching than any alternative I have
studied.

And I am not averse to learning--I have studied a
number of methods.

Koehler, of course, stops far short of the specialized
work I do with retrievers, and some of the things in his
book, such as making the dog walk behind the handler
on the "finish," are inappropriate for retriever work.

Why do I think Koehler's method is more humane than others?

First, I don't believe "corrections vs. no corrections" is as
significant to dogs as it is to people. Applied correctly,
Koehler's method uses *no* intimidation, fear, or emotional
manipulation. It is clear and definite, and the handler's
actions are always predictable. The method is masterfully
designed to prevent confrontation or vying for control in
any way. It places high demands of responsibility on the
trainer, and takes a great deal of commitment to do correctly,
so it is not for the casual "dabbler." When done well,very
few corrections are needed.

In brief, I think the clarity, predictability, and absence
of emotional blackmail weigh more strongly in the method's
favor, than the occasional brief unpleasantness of correction
weighs against it." lying frosty dahl.

You want MOORE INSANE?

WE GOT PLENTY!:

MOTHER AND CHILD REUNION

"KUCKOO!! CUCKOO!!!"

MOTHER (LOIS E.) 22 YEARS on TRICYCLICS,
DAUGHTER BIPOLAR...

YOU DO THE MATH

"What's really terrific, is now days you can say proudly,
'I take anti-depressives'"

------------------------------­-------

From: Gary & lois Edwards (g...@bmi.net)
Subject: Re: Where is Darlene?
Date: 1999/09/02

BEEN ON TRICYCLICS FOR ABOUT 22 YEARS

"I don't take lithium, but I've been on trycyclics
for about 22 years. Been there, done that, have
the t-shirt to prove it. What's really terrific,
is now days you can say proudly,
"I take anti-depressives". Back when I started
taking them it was seen as something shameful.

If you cut your leg off, and were lying there with
a bleeding stump, you'd never let the word
depressed, pass your lips, or the doc's would say,
"You're depressed, on medication? Well, can't have
any pain meds.....you could become addicted."

The good old days. I actually had a Great Aunt who's
father locked her in her room back in the twenties
because she was simple. A shame that medication
probably would have helped her live a normal life.

No Denna, I was just saying with Darlene's
personality, she has a way of making grandiose
plans when at the top of her manic cycle....as
does my daughter. I wasn't saying that anyone
with problems could be counted on to be
irresponsible."
Lois E.

U*@yahoo.com
2005-05-20 17:51:41 EST

YourConscience wrote:
> PerryStal...@Animail.Net
> Obedience for Puppies
> The Amazing Puppy Wizard
> Jan 25, 3:42 pm
>
> > From: "Jodi" <breme...@earthslink.net>
> >Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:51:45 GMT
> >Subject: Obedience for Puppies
> >More questions from a soon-to-be Aussie owner.
>
> HOWEDY jodi,
>
> Well that's PREDICTABLE. You'l be havin
> MOORE QUESTIONS as long as you rely
> on the advice of these lying dog abusing
> punk thug coward mental cases.

Why do you continue to post in this forum? You SAID you'd leave if you
were caught lying. Well, among many things, you were caught adding
words to a post that you claimed was a direct quote. Was it a direct
quote, assHOWE? I don't care if you added an 'A' or a 'Z', you lied -
and that's a fact.

So, be a man, stick to your promise, and LEAVE. NO ONE CARES ABOUT
YOU. You said: I've leave if I lied. You've lied hundreds of times.
WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? Right there is DIRECT PROOF that you are a
liar. SO, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! No one but Lucy will miss you!
Buh bye!

Y*@InBox.Com
2005-05-20 21:43:08 EST
HOWEDY pat,

unsurreality_2005@yahoo.com wrote:
> YourConscience wrote:
> > PerryStal...@Animail.Net
> > Obedience for Puppies
> > The Amazing Puppy Wizard
> > Jan 25, 3:42 pm
> >
> > > From: "Jodi" <breme...@earthslink.net>
> > >Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:51:45 GMT
> > >Subject: Obedience for Puppies
>
> > >More questions from a soon-to-be Aussie owner.
> >
> > HOWEDY jodi,
> >
> > Well that's PREDICTABLE. You'l be havin
> > MOORE QUESTIONS as long as you rely
> > on the advice of these lying dog abusing
> > punk thug coward mental cases.
>
> Why do you continue to post in this forum?

On accHOWENT of IDENTIFYING EXXXPOSING and
DISCREDITING lying dog abusing punk thug
coward mental cases is a SELF REWARDING
behavior, which can be VERY HARD to break.

> You SAID you'd leave if you were caught lying.

INDEEDY. And THAT'S a PROMISE, pat.

> Well, among many things, you were caught adding
> words to a post that you claimed was a direct quote.

Yeah, GUILTY AS CHARGED but INNOCENT by
REASON OF INSANITY, pat...

> Was it a direct quote, assHOWE?

PRECISELY, pat:

sinofabitch writes:
> What I have said- repeatedly - is that he took
> posts from two different people,

That's a LIE.

> took pieces of them out of context,

THAT'S A LIE!

> cobbled them together,

NO!!! THAT'S A LIE!!!

> then added his own words:

INDEEDY!

"Neatly," and "Smartly."

> and a fake signature.

"sinofabitch" instead of sionnach.

That's El CORRECTO!

>> That a­lone PROVES you are a liar.

No. YOU SAYIN *THAT* PROVES YOU'RE INSANE!

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

SEE? SEE?? SEE???

> I don't care if you added an 'A' or a 'Z',
> you lied - and that's a fact.

INDEEDY. And THAT'S the REASON OF INSANITY
by which The Amazing Puppy Wizard claims
INNOCENCE <{) : ~ ) >

> So, be a man, stick to your promise, and LEAVE.

The INSANITY is YOURS, pat.

> NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU.

EXXXCEPT EVERY WON POSTING HERE abHOWETS, pat.
THESE ARE The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Forums
and SCHOOL Of HARD KNOCKS and HUMAN BEHAVIOR
RESEARCH LABORATORIES, pat <{) ; ~ ) >

> You said: I've leave if I lied. You've lied
> hundreds of times.

CITES PLEASE, pat?

> WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

On accHOWENT of it's SELF REWARDING behavior
to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE and DISCREDIT you and
your punk thug coward mental case pals, pat.

> Right there is DIRECT PROOF that you are a liar.

You mean, for adding "NEATLY & SMARTLY" pryor
to when sinofabitc (instead of sionnach [the
THIRD LIE]in QUOTING her assault on a innocent
puppy dog after being jerked and choked on her
pronged spiked pinch choke collar for a half
HOWER). REMEMBER NHOWE, pat?

> SO, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

These are FAMILY news groups, pat.

> No one but Lucy will miss you!

DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE abHOWETS, pat.
HOWE COME you're readin The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's SOCK PUPPETS, pat?

From: WardManager@Animail.Net

Date: 21 Feb 2005 12:35:55 -0800

Subject: Re: I got him a prong collar

HOWEDY pat,

Unsurreality wrote:
> I Am wrote:
> > HOWEDY pat,
>
> > Must be tough bein NUTS and a liar to boot:
>
> I don't know - you are the expert there. WHO'S
> in the nursing home?

"Home is where the heart is," eh pat?

> I'm not. WHO can't even take care of themselves?
> I can...you can't.

We was talkin abHOWET HURTIN INTIMIDATING
and MURDERING DOGS to train them <{) ; ~ ) >

REMEMBER?

> You have YET to show me where I lied - and you
> won't, because you can't.

Would you please post your FIRST REQUEST for
FREE HEELP with The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
which WORKS LIKE FREAKIN MAGICK for EVERY WON
of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual Students all
over the whole wild world who usually NEVER
NEED any additional FREE HEELP on accHOWET
of they FOLLOWED THE METHOD and STOPPED HURTIN
THEIR DOGS to train them and THAT'S HOWE COME
they REPORT 100% NEARLY INSTANT SUCCESS <{) ; ~ ) >

> All I ask is for you to show where I lied...

Post that first request for FREE HEELP and
we'll see HOWE COME you couldn't TRAIN your
dog WIHTHOWET HURTING IT, pat <{) ; ~ ) >

> DO IT! BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just done it, pat. YOU NEVER ASKED.

YOU LIED.

IN FACT, you NEVER READ The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual or you'd be COMPLAININ that
you can't HURT YOUR DOG to train IT, pat.

> You can't.

You're a MENTAL CASE, pat.

> It's THAT simple.

INDEEDY! And you're in EXXXCELLENT company.

> Yet *I* can prove over and over where you lied.

CITES PLEASE?

> Sucks to be you.

Don't murder the MESSENGER, pat. The
Amazing Puppy Wizard is ONLY goin by
your own posted case histories <{) ; ~ ) >

AIN'T NUTHIN PERSONAL <{) ; ~ ) >

> Listen, AssHowe.

HOWEver, seems you and your mentally
ill lying dog abusing punk thug coward
pals DO take it PERSONALLY. Kinda like
HOWE you take your dog's behaviors
PERSONALLY <{) ; ~ ) >

> Try this: not lying.

CITE WON LIE.

> Just try it for a few weeks.

You've gone totally insane, pat.

> If it doesn't work for you, go back
> to lying like you currently do every day.

Let's talk abHOWET HURTING and MURDERIN
dogs to train them AS YOU PREFER, pat?

> Just try it...

We was talkin abHOWET HURTING INTIMIDATING
and MURDERING dogs to train them, pat.

> Pat

REMEMBER?

Must be tough bein NUTS and a liar to boot:

HOWEDY sharon too, veterinary practice office
manage and SP-HOWES of the veterinarian,

From: "Sharon too" <requestmyaddyfi...@nospam.com­>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 02:11:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Enough already !
This is senseless. Puppy Wizard Foolishness

The Amazing Puppy Wizard repies to pat "unsurreality"
PROBABLY for the last time unless she asks for heelp.
WE KNOW SHE'S HEARD THAT PRYOR!!!

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

>> What's important here is you DID modify the quote.

LIKE THIS:

sinofabitch writes:
> What I have said- repeatedly - is that he took
> posts from two different people,

That's a LIE.

> took pieces of them out of context,

THAT'S A LIE!

> cobbled them together,

NO!!! THAT'S A LIE!!!

> then added his own words:

INDEEDY!

"Neatly," and "Smartly."

> and a fake signature.

"sinofabitch" instead of sionnach.

That's El CORRECTO!

>> That a­lone PROVES you are a liar.

No. YOU SAYIN *THAT* PROVES YOU'RE INSANE!

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

AnyWON readin the QUOTE will SEE we got a
lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental case
hurtin dogs and lying abHOWET it KNOWIN it's
in her own POSTED CASE HISTORY and then
we got a DOG ABUSING MENTAL CASE like
you who comes along and LIES FOR the lying
dog abusing MENTAL CASE on accHOWENT
of SHE CAN'T DENY HER OWN LIES!!!

And THAT makes YOU a lynig dog abusing
MENTAL CASE and The Amazing Puppy
Wizard don't got to REPLY to your posts on
accHOWENT of your own POSTED CASE
HISTORY PROVES you're a dog abusing
punk thug coward active long term incurable
MENTAL CASE.

>> No matter HOW simple the modification is.­

Yeah...SIMPLE. HOWEver pat, you AIN'T SIMPLE,
you're INSANE. And you're a dog abuser. And
you can't post here abHOWETS nodoGgamened
MOORE.

>> YOU MODIFIED IT.

"AND COBBLED IT TOGETHER"

FROM WON POST. You can read the
sinofabitch TRIES to EXXXPLAIN that
SHE WAS PLAYIN with the dog after
IT had been PULLIN HER ARM HOWET
on ITS PRONGED SPIKED PINCH CHOKE
COLLAR for a half HOWER and WASN'T
CALMING DHOWEN on his FIRST DAY
in her ILLEGAL DOG WALKING BUSINIESS.

>> Therefore, you are totally untrustworthy.

No, THEREFORE YOU'RE TOTALLY INSANE!
sinofabitch trained nessa's dogs to TURN ON
HER, welll, with A LOT of heelp from janet boss.

>And people like you are a PITA for copying this turd's

You mean The Amazing Puppy Wizard, VETERINARY
PRACTICIONER'S WIFE. DON'T YOU.

> crap

Tsk tsk. You know sharon too, it's on accHOWENT
of folks who RESPOND to "TURDS' CRAP" that we
got dog abusing mental cases like pat aka
unsurreality and sinofabitch and tommy sorenson
and Master Of Deception blankman and professor
SCRUFF SHAKE HURTIN and INTIMIDATING and MURDERING
dogs which YOUR VETERINARY PRACTICE GETS TO DO FOR
THESE ETHICKAL BREEDERS TRAINERS and DOG LOVERS.

> ­and feeding his demented addiction.

You mean NOT HURTIN DOGS and making them
DEATHLY ILL with CHRONIC STRESS INDUCED
AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE aka The Puppy Wizard's
SYNDROME, sharon too?

> I agree.

You mean you AGREE with a lying dog abusing
MENTAL CASE to DEFEND YOUR ALLEGED
RIGHT to HURT INTIMDIATE and MURDER dogs
FOR MONEY?

> Enough already.

Tsk tsk, sharon too. There AIN'T NUTHIN
you can DO abHOWET it, on accHOWENT
of you brought it on yourself by defending
abusing dogs on accHOWENT of YOU
PROFIT FROM IT.

EITHER THAT, or it's your KARMA bitin
you in tha arse again, sharon too. WE
KNOW THAT AIN'T THE FIRST TIME
it's happened to you, on accHOWENT
of THAT'S YOUR HUMAN NATURE,
the NATURE of a dog abusing coward.

And THAT'S HOWE COME a VETERINARY
PRACTICIONER would DENY The Puppy
Wizard's SYNDROME and it's CURE.

> Either killfile him or ignore him.

Take two of your own medecines and set DHOWEN
and study your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual on accHOWENT of your CUSTOMERS
are gonna be ASKIN if you APPROVE of NOT
HURTING DOGS to train them, sharon too...

The AVAMA will RECOMMEND peole ASK
on accHOWENT of there IS a DIRECT RELATION
to HOWE we TRAIN HOWER DOGS and HOWE
we TREAT HOWER PEOPLE.

-Sharon

HOWEDY sharon too, veterinary practicioner's
wife and office manager,

As a DOG LOVER and ETHICKAL VETERINARY
PRACTICIONER, HOWE do you think your clinic
will respond to the AVMA'S recommendation to
post a copy of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual in your front office and assist your
CUSTOMERS in understanding and applying
the TECHNIQUES and TECHNOLOGY The
Amazing Puppy Wizard has PROVEN CURES
STRESS INDUCDED AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE?

IMAGINE HOWE it will be when your clinic starts
SELLIN HEELTH instead of HEELIN WHOWENDS
caused by THE METHDOS YOU TEACH YOUR
"PATIENTS" to HURT INTIMIDATE and CAUSE
the DENTAL DIS-EASE and IRRITIBLE BHOWEL
DIS-EASE and CRUCIATE LIGAMENT DIS-EASE
and URINARY TRACT ? BHOWEL DIS-EASE and
ENDOCRINE DIS-EASE, eh sharon?

You'll CURE 90% of your current MEDICAL
MALPRACTICE NEARLY INSTANTLY.

Of curse, the AVMA PROBABLY won't be WIZED
UP to the FACT that neutering causes FEAR
AGGRESSION... at least for another five years
or so after they start studing the CAUSE of 90%
of CHRONIC HEELTH problems.

IMAGINE??? NO MOORE INTESTINAL SURGERY
to pull your DH HOWETA your warm bed at nite!

NO MOORE auto accidents to pull doctor DH from
Sunday Dinner!

NO MOORE CHRONIC EAR INFECTIONS to treat FOREVER!

NO MOORE SELF MUTILATION and PAW LICKING
DERMATITIS TO OPERATE ON! NO MOORE CUTTIN
OFF TOES TO CURE CHEWIN!!!

NO MOORE BROKEN TEETH TO FIX.

NO MOORE DENTAL MAINTAINANCE CLEANIN!!!

ON ACCHOWENT OF:

Dogs DON'T GET BAD TEETH and most of those
other DIS-EASES UNLESS THEY'RE STRESSED,
sharon the vet's wife too, and The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual's STUDENTS REPORTS, METHODS
and INDEPENDENT OF HUMAN INTERVENTION, The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's Doggy Do Right (And Kitty
Will And A Rooster Did And A Cockatoo And A Cow
And A Horse Or Two Did Too) MACHINE, PROVES IT
SCIENTIFICALLY.

Perhaps Dr. sharon too will be interested in presenting
his findings to the AVAMA as soon as possible so ALL
the VETERINARY PRACTICIONERS will be able to
STOP 90% of their current practice HEELING DOGS
YOU'VE MADE DEATHLY ILL!!!

LIKE THIS:

Death Producing Ulcers: "Emotional Influences
On Health & Behavior" Dr. George Von Hilsheimer

Emotional Influences On Behavior

Illness is directly related to depression and lack of
adjustment, particularly to a new environment (Parens,
McConville & Kaplan, 1966).

A WIDE RANGE of PSYCHOSOMATIC or
CORTICOVISCERAL DIS-EASES was surveyed
by Wittkower (1965) to demonstrate the enormous
importance of emotional factors in general health.

Interview findings of emotional material (recently
experienced hopelessness) pryor to biological
examinations correctly identified 11 out of 19 with
cervical cancer, and 25 of 32 who were cancer free
even though psychological tests failed to discriminate
these groups (Schmale & Iker, 1966)

150 lung cancer patients showed significantly
constricted expression of emotions. The had fewer
childhood behavior problems, and lower neuroticism
score than their cancer free controls. Heavy cigarette
smokers who DO NOT INHALE are more apt to have LUNG
CANCER. They, too, show LOWER neuroticism scores.
Among heavy cigarette smokers poor emotional
expression is as highly related to cancer as urban
residence and is more important than a chronic cough
or an air polluted environment (Kissen, 1966).

A ten year observation of all the women who developed
cancer in an isolated pupulation of 2,550 showed that
they tended to be unstable or sub stable personalities
characterized by melancholy and extraversion,
especially marked with those of an undecided body
build (Hagll, 1966). Personality dynamics effect both
the development of cancer and it's SITE. Cancer
may result from what appears to be a failure to grow--
somatically, behaviorally and psychologically
(Grinker, 1966).

In 109 cases leukemia and lymphoma were associated
with a number of losses or separations and with
feelings of sadness, anxiety, anger or hopelessness.
The PRIMARY FACTOR seems to be the shame and
hopelessness of running out of psychological resources
(Green, 1966). Cervical cancer patients are less
emotionally responsive, more isolative, and less
frequently diagnosed as having clinical neuroses than
cancer free patients. There is NO CLEAR DIFFERENCE in
their FEELINGS and ATTITUDES toward coitus (Rotkin,
Qunk, & Couchman, 1965).

Schmidt (1966) surveyed nearly 100 studies of
behaviorally induced DIS-EASE in animals CONFIRMING
and EXTENDING the DATA on PEOPLE. Behaviorally
induced DIS-EASES tend to fall into two groups;
(1) Hysteriform problems, which INCLUDE HYSTERICAL
SEIZURES and FORMS of AGGRESSION as well as
collective panic and epilepsies;

(2) organic modifications, including functional
difficulties and lesions affecting gastro intestinal,
cardio vascular, respiratory, sexual, endocrine, skin,
urinary, and neuro muscular systems.

It is INTERESTING, and SLIGHTLY HORRIFYING,
to note that the ONLY SCIENTIFIC RELEVANCE of
the standard six hour school day that I have been
able to detect in research is that Sawrey and Weisz
quite by accident found that six hours on and six
hour off of "EXECUTIVE BEHAVIOR" in monkeys was
the ONLY TIME STRUCTURE that INDUCED DEATH PRODUCING
ULCERS.

From: TooCool (larrym...@hotmail.com)

The Puppy Wizard's Wits End Training Method

I have studied canine behavior and dog training for
years. I have a huge library that covers every system
of training.

The Puppy Wizard's (Jerry Howe's) Wits' End Training
Method is by far the most scientific, the most advanced,
the kindest, the quickest and the most effective training
method yet discovered.

It is not an assortment of training tips and tricks; it is a logically
consistent system. Every behavior problem
and every obedience skill is treated in the same logically consistent
manner.

Please study his manual carefully. Please endeavor to
understand the basis of his system and please follow
his directions exactly. His manual is a masterpiece.
It is dense with theory, with explanation, with detailed
descriptions about why behavior problems occur and
how their solution should be approached.

One should not pick and choose from among his methods
based upon what you personally like or dislike. His is not a bag of
tricks but a complete and integrated system for not only training a dog

but for raising a loving
companion.

When I once said to Jerry that his system creates for
you the dog of your dreams, his response was that it
produces for your dog the owner of his dreams.

You see, Jerry has discovered that if you are gentle
with your dog then he will be gentle with you, if you
praise your dog every time he looks at you, then you
will become the center of your dogs world, if you use
Jerry's sound distraction with praise, then it takes
just minutes-sometimes merely seconds-to train your
dog to not misbehave (even in your absence) (Just 15
seconds this morning to train my 10 week old puppy to
lie quietly and let me clip his nails).

Using Jerry's scientific method (sound distraction /
praise / alteration / variation) it takes just minutes to
train you dog to respond to your commands.

What a pleasure it was for me to see my 6 week old
puppy running as fast has his wobbly little legs would
carry him in response to my recall command-and he
comes running every time I call no matter where we are
or what he is doing.

At ten weeks old now, my puppy never strains upon
his leash thanks to Jerry's hot & cold exercises and
his Family Pack Leadership exercises.

Jerry has discovered that if you scold your dog, if you
scream at him, if you intimidate him, if you hurt him,
if you force him then his natural response is to oppose
you.

Is Jerry a nut?

It doesn't make any difference to me whether he is or not. It is a
logical fallacy to judge a person's ideas
based upon their personality. As far as dogs are concerned, Jerry wears

his heart upon his sleeve. It
touches him deeply when he hears of trainers forcing,
intimidating, scolding or hurting dogs.

More than that, he knows that force is not effective
and that it will certainly lead to behavior problems;
sometime problems so severe that people put their
dogs down because of those problems.

I believe that it is natural for humans to want to control their dog by

force. Jerry knows this too.
We have all been at our wits' end, haven't we?

Dogs have a natural tendency to mimic. In scientific
literature it is referred to allelomimetic behavior. Dogs
respond in like kind to force; they respond in like kind
to praise.

Don't bribe your dog with treats; give him what he
wants most-your kind attention. Give him your praise.
You will be astonished at how your dog 's anxiety will
dissipate and how their behavior problems will dissipate
along with their anxiety.

Treat Jerry Howe's (The Puppy Wizard) Wits' End
Training Method as a scientific principle just as you
would the law of gravity and you will have astounding
success.

Dog behavior is just as scientific as is gravity.

If you follow Jerry's puppy rules you will get a sweet
little Magwai; if you don't you will surely get a little
gremlin (anyone see The Gremlins?). --Larry