Dog Discussion: The Puppy Wizard

The Puppy Wizard

Tania
2005-04-15 15:36:08 EST
Where's he/she gone?

We're all missing him over here in uk.rec.pets.misc very much.

Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!

Steve And/or Erin
2005-04-15 18:21:50 EST
TOO funny. What a sad little man.

D*@netscape.net
2005-04-15 21:03:53 EST
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G34D2527A

he's around, look for ThePuppyFae...@mail.com on posts,
or YourConcience

Still out there making friends.

YourConscience
2005-04-15 23:02:47 EST
HOWEDY Tania,

Tania wrote:
> Where's he/she gone?

There's some SAD news for you. Better set DHOWEN.

> We're all missing him over here in uk.rec.pets.misc very much.

LikeWIZE...

> Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!

With deepest sympathy and eternal regret:

The Puppy Wizard Killed In Spectacular Information Super Highway Crash
/ Japanese Driver Busted Leaving Scene \ CyberMemorial Service At PET
LOSS dot CON/ ed williams To Give Eulogy \ disciple cad Conducting Non
Denominational High Mass / Open Casket Viewing

The Puppy Wizard Was Killed Today In Spectacular Information Super
Highway
Crash / Japanese Driver Busted Leaving Scene \ CyberMemorial Service At
PET
LOSS dot CON/ ed williams To Give Eulogy\ disciple cad Conducting Non
Denominational High Mass/Open Casket Viewing Will Be Held At
dogplay.CON, Courtesy Of Master Of Deception blankman In CONjunction
With sindy Sadist
MOOREON Author Of HOWER ViciHOWES FAQ's Pages At k-9 Web

HOWEDY People,

The Puppy Wizard met HIS Maker today in a spectacular high
speed internet crash. Traffic congestion and high speed may
have been the cause. No other injuries was reported. Mrs.
Puppy Wizard is reportedly looking for a good push up the
Hershey Highway to continue on HER way, going to field trial
events in BlueBalls and Intercoure PA as planned.

"HE would have wanted ME to enjoy the plans WE shared for
these blowHOWET weekend events, culminating in dinner and
social HOWER at the Holiday Inn in Paradise, PA."

ISP traffic investigator technicians suspect there may be MOORE
to the scene than meets the eye. Hidden files reveal Japanese
driver busted leaving the scene may have mob connections. WWW
Internet technicians suspect this could have been a WWW dotcom
hit.

"Who could have wanted to HURT this kindly, gentle, considerate
Soul?" asks Mrs. Puppy Wizard.

Let's take a moment to remember The Puppy Wizard and what HE
always stood, and may have died for.

As we all know, Mrs. Puppy Wizard sez The Puppy Wizard WAS
always HARD, yet gentle, even tender, kindly, considerate,
and WIZE beyond words. HE was always close to his grammar,
who'll miss him MOORE than words can describe.

"Greive NOT, for The Puppy Wizard" cries Mrs. Puppy Wizard, "HE
would only want everyWON to be HAPPY, so ENJOY your PAIN," sez
SHE, apparently still lookin for a good push back to her HOWES.

"A memorial trust fund is open, send denominations of fifty
dollars or MOORE to ed w of PET LOSS dot CON," cries eddie
through aligator size tears, never wanting to miss an
opportunity to profit and share the grief with those of
us in PAIN.

professor lyin doc SCRUFF SHAKE dermer of the department of ANAL-ytic
behaviorISM at UofWI stared into space with that natural born stupid
look again when he heard the sad news,
and remembered The Puppy Wizard as though HE was STILL HERE
with us. Sez professor lying doc SCRUFF SHAKE dermer: "HE IS
IN HIS element nHOWE, for SHORE. We'll all cherish HIS memory and
works."

"We'll NEVER FORGET HIM" weeps roo (alikat), self appointed
behaviorist and moderator of alt.animals.dog. disciple cad
offered her spiritual words of comfort, sayin "HE didn't
REALLY exist, anyHOWE."

marybeth remembers The Puppy Wizard sayin "what do you
mean by EXIST, cad honey?"

sinofabitch eagerly explained to us that The Puppy Wizard never
even SAW a dog.

An addled Master Of Deception blankman offered: "perhaps HE
was never in a crash, HE possibly died of Ebola while walkin
across the highway lookin for a port-a-potty."

booby maida could not be reached for comment as he was busy
training The President's dog to bite him on the arse and run
HOWET into traffic and get run dHOWEn, but his office did say
he plans to attend the funeral, if only to witness for hisself, that
the The Puppy Wizard is dHOWEn for the C-HOWENT.

mikey d quipped, "YOU'LL GET USED TO IT, booby."

lying frosty dahl (as per usual since her last EMBARRASSMENT
here) could not be reached for comment. Rumor has it her DDR
drove her NUTS.

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up" sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

You think HURTING a HUNTING DOG to
MAKE IT HUNT is NECESSARY???

"Well, Jack Did Hit My Dog. Actually I'd Call It
A Sharp Tap Of The Crook To The Nose. I Know
Jack Wouldn't HaveDone It If He Thought Solo
Couldn't Take It. I Still Crate Him Because
Otherwise I Fear He Might Eat My Cat," melanie.

You think allowing a "FEAR AGGRESSIVE MAN
SHY" dog to be BEATEN by a strange male trainer
is INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOR for a DOG LOVER?

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A
Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth, author:
"Courteous Canine."

You think HURTIN dogs and CRINGING
is COURTEOUS?

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load your
dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently as possible.

What does this mean?"

Means the author is a dog abuser of the worst magnitude.

"When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first
time, spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth
and walk away. The dog won't be too thrilled with
this but just ignore him and continue your normal behavior."

--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"Courteous Canines"

You think HURTING your dog is NORMAL BEHAVIOR?

You think HOWER pal mikey is playin with a full deck?

Yeah. When I preload my dog's mouth with bitter
apple, suppose I don't get used to being stupid and
cruel, mikey?

Then HOWE do I train my dog if I can't HURT it?

"I Dropped The Leash, Threw My Right Arm Over The
Lab's Shoulder, Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My
Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side, Leaned On Her,
Smartly Growled Into Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!"
And Neatly Nipped Her Ear," sionnach.

Oh, THANKS, sinofabitch...

And from terri willis, Psychoclown wrote:
"Nope. That "beating dogs with sticks" things is
something you twisted out of context, because you
are full of bizarro manure."

"Get A 30"- 40" Stick.You can have a helper
wield the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less
tractable dogs may require you to progress to
striking them more sharply," lying frosty dahl,
ethical breeder, expert trainer.

You think a EXXXPERT trainer got to BEAT
a HUNTIN dog to MAKE IT HUNT?

"Pudge Was So Soft That She Could And
Would Avoid A Simple Swat On The Rump
With A Riding Crop," lying frosty dahl,
discoverer of CANNIBALISM in Labradors.

Perhaps the mom dog didn't want her babies HURT
all their lives like HOWE HOWER dog lovers PREFER
to HURT THEIR DOGS?

"John ran out, grabbed Blackie by the collar, and
gave the dog two or three medium whacks on the
rump with a training stick while holding him partially
off the ground. John then told Blackie to sit, ran back
to the line and cast him back to the dummies."

The Puppy Wizard sez a mom dog eatin her
babies to SAVE THEM from a fate like that
is COMMENDABLE.

We're gonna teach folks THAT AIN'T NORMAL...

> > > Jerome Bigge writes:
> > > I do know that hitting, hurting
> > > your dog will often make the
> > > dog either aggressive or a fear
> > > biter, neither of which we want to do.

> > And neither does anyone else,
> > Jerome. No matter
> > what Jerry Howe states.

"Just Want To Second Jerry's Method For
Dealing With This I've Suggested It To Quite
A Few Clients Now And It's Worked 'EVERY
TIME The Very First Time' - marilyn, Trainer,
33 Years Experience.

> > You're scary Marilyn.
> > Marilyn must be quite a disturbed individual. I
> > feel very sorry for her and her family.

"His Amazing Progress Almost Makes Me Cry.
Your Method Takes Positive Training To The
Next Level And Should Really Be Used By All
Trainers Who Call Themselves Trainers. Thank
You For Helping Me Save His Life," Kay Pierce,
Professional Trainer, 30 Years Experience.

> > BUT, giving you the benefit of the doubt,
> > please provide a quote (an original quote,
> > not from one of Jerry Howe's heavily edited
> > diatribes) that shows a regular poster
> > promoting or using an abusive form of
> > training.

BWWWWEAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

"Rocky" <2...@rocky-dog.com> wrote in message

> Linda wrote in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:
> > When you compare using sound and praise to
> > solve a problem with using shock collars,
> > hanging, and punishment how can you criticize
> > the use of sound?

> There's nothing more to be said, then.
> You've made up your mind.

> But you've impressed me by mentioning that
> you're a professor with 30 years of experience.

> So, can you cite some examples of people
> recommending "shock collars, hanging, and
> punishment"?

BWWWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> --
> --Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

You think matty's playin with a full goddamned deck?

matty's NOT a liar and dog abuser.

Isn't that true, Marilyn?
Of course not, but THIS IS:

"Chin CHUCK absolutely doesn't mean slap,"
professora gingold.

terri willis, Psychoclown wrote:
"Nope. That "beating dogs with sticks" things is
something you twisted out of context, because you
are full of bizarro manure."

Sez on our FAQ'S pages at K9 Web you should knee the
dog in the chest, step on its toes, throw him down by his
ears and climb all over it like a raped ape growling into
his throat and bite IT on his ears, or leash pop it on a
pronged spiked pinch choke collar or pop him in the
snout with the heel of your palm.

"Marshall Dermer" <der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu> wrote in message

> >Di,
> I don't believe you mentioned a particular kind
> of training. If you are interested in training
> retrieval behavior than do consider our own Amy
> Dahl's:
> The 10-Minute Retriever : How to Make a
> Well-Mannered, Obedient and Enthusiastic
> Gun Dog in 10 Minutes a Day by John I. Dahl,
> Amy Dahl

You failed to mention your pals the dahls are
proven liars and dog abusers, professor "SCRUFF SHAKE:"

"I Would Never Advise Anyone To Slap A
Dog I Do Not Believe There Is A Single
Circumstance Ever, Where Slapping A Dog
Is Anything But Destructive,"

LUCKY thing CHIN CHUCK absolutely don't
mean slap the goddamned dog, we'd look like
a conspiracy of LIARS and DOG abusers if
CHIN CHUCK DID mean SLAP the dog.

"I don't see why anyone would want to choke or
beat a dog, or how any trainer could possibly get
a good working dog by making them unhapper,
fearful, cowering, etc." sez amy lying frosty dahl.

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE THE TRUTH?

> just $17.95 at Amazon.com.

> (Also, it is best to killfile posts from the few
> regulars here who are either ill-tempered,
> ill-mannered, or just plain ill.) --Marshall

Or HOWE about HOWER just plain CRUEL
STUPID and ABUSIVE DOG ABUSERS,
professor SCRUFF SHAKE?

amy lying frosty dahl continues:

"On the other extreme, the really hard dogs
we have trained require much more frequent
and heavy application of pressure (PAIN j.h.)
to get the job done,

This is continued resistance to your increasing
authority, and the job is not done until it is
overcome

Get A 30"- 40" Stick.You can have a helper
wield the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less
tractable dogs may require you to progress to
striking them more sharply"

BUT NOBODY DOES THAT HERE...

"Try pinching the ear between the metal
casing and the collar, even the buckle on
the collar. Persist! Eventually, the dog will
give in but will squeal, thrash around, and
direct their efforts to escaping the ear pinch"

OR ATTACKING HIS ABUSER.

"You can press the dog's ear with a shotshell
instead of your thumb even get a studded
collar and pinch the ear against that

Make the dog's need to stop the pinching so
urgent that resisting your will fades in importance.

CHUCK IT Under ITS Chin With That Ever
Ready Right Hand, As it catches on, try using
the stick and no ear pinch.

When the dog is digging out to beat the stick
and seems totally reliable without any ear pinch,
you are finished

This is continued resistance to your increasing
authority, and the job is not done until it is
overcome" If the dog drops it, chuck it solidly
under the chin, say "No! Hold!"

(stay on the ear until it does) (perhaps because the
ear is getting tender, or the dog has decided it
isn't worth it)" lying frosty dahl.

"Chin cuff absolutely does not mean slap,"
professora gingold.

From: Marshall Dermer (der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu)
In article <38CC0C43.94E2D...@earthlink.n­et>
r*.@earthlink.net writes:

>> -snip headers etc.

>> Yes. you're right, I really should find the book..
>> they don't have these books in the local pet
> > stores I frequent, where do you find Koehler?

>I got a nice large print copy from Amazon.com

>Richard

Please try Powell's Books in Portland Oregon.
Their URL is:

http://www.powells.com/

Unlike Amazon.com, Powell's keeps both
new and used books on its shelves. You
can order books via e-email.

Koehler Method Of Dog Training
by Koehler, W R
Published by HOWELL BOOK
HOUSE (0876056575,

==============================­==========================

Here's some quotes and some methods right outta your
koehler book professor "SCRUFF SHAKE and scream "NO!"
into its face for 5 seconds and lock IT in a box for
ten minutes contemplation" dermer:

"The Koehler Method of Dog Training (1962). New York:
Howell Book Book House(p. 52-53)."

Hanging

"First, the trainer makes certain that the collar and leash
are more than adequate for any jerk or strain that the
dog's most frantic actions could cause. Then he starts
to work the dog deliberately and fairly to the point where
the dog makes his grab. Before the teeth have reached
their target, the dog, weight permitting, is jerked from
the ground.

As in coping with some of the afore-mentioned problems
the dog is suspended in mid-air.

However, to let the biting dog recover his footing
while he still had the strength to renew the attack
would be cruelty. The only justifiable course is to
hold him suspended until he has neither the
strength nor inclination to renew the fight.

When finally it is obvious that he is physically
incapable of expressing his resentment and is
lowered to the ground, he will probably stagger
loop-legged for a few steps, vomit once or twice,
and roll over on his side.

The sight of a dog lying, thick-tongued, on his
side, is not pleasant, but do not let it alarm you

THE REAL "HOOD"

"If your dog is a real "hood" who would regard the
foregoing types of protest as "kid stuff" and would
express his resentment of your efforts by biting,
your problem is difficult -- and pressing.

"Professional trainers often get these extreme
problems. Nearly always the "protest biter" is
the handiwork of a person who, by avoiding
situations that the dog might resent, has
nurtured the seeds of rebellion and then
cultivated the resultant growth with under
correction.

When these people reap their inevitable and
oftentimes painful harvest, they are ready to
avail themselves of "the cruel trainer" whose
advice they may have once rejected because
it was incompatible with the sugary droolings
of mealy-mouthed columnists, breed-ring
biddies, and dog psychologists who, by the
broken skins and broken hearts their
misinformation causes, can be proven guilty
of the greatest act of cruelty to animals
since the dawn of time.

"With more genuine compassion for the
biting dog than would ever be demonstrated
by those who are "too kind" to make a
correction and certainly with more disregard
for his safety, the professional trainer morally
feels obligated to perform a "major operation."

"Since we are presently concerned with the dog
that bites in resentment of the demands of training,
we will set our example in that situation. (In a
later chapter we will deal with the with the much
easier problem of the dog that bites someone other
than his master."

Charles Richmond
2005-04-16 05:51:57 EST
Tania wrote:

> Where's he/she gone?
>
> We're all missing him over here in uk.rec.pets.misc very much.
>
> Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!

I thought that "YourConcience" and a few other psuedonyms that
appear on this newsgroup a little too often...*are* the Puppy
Wizard in disguise. I think he is trying to sneak by all the
people who have him kill-filed.

| Charles and Francis Richmond It is moral cowardice to leave |
| undone what one perceives right |
| richmond at plano dot net to do. -- Confucius |

T*@AniMail.Net
2005-04-16 08:37:35 EST
Re: Killfile?

Lynda wrote:
> I enjoy this newsgroup and get positive information a lot of the time

> but recently it seems everytime I write something the Puppy Wizard or

> similar (probably one and the same) write back with a load of rubbish

> about how I abuse my dog.

> Whilst I don't take this too personally - given I wouldn't hurt a fly

> - how do I "killfile" - I think that's the expression.

> Many thanks,

> Lynda

HOWEDY lynda,

Cc's for EMBARRASSMENT FACTOR:
l*.@hotmail.com;der...@uwm­.edu;
t*.@dog-play.com; kelleyMet...@aol.com;
Lord_dur...@comcast.net

"Lynda" <lynd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hiya,

You mean 'HOWEDY lying dog abusing punk
thug cowards and active long term incurable
MENTAL CASES who taught me to jerk and
choke and punish crate bribe and intimidate
my dog and LIE abHOWET it', DON'T YOU.

> I have a 10 month old Border Collie, Jake, who
> is on the larger side of the breed (his "dad" is big).

You've had PROBLEMS with Jake since the git go
you lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental case:

- Apr 11, 2004 by Lynda -
Re: Puppy training/dominance - please help

Just a quick note to say thanks SO much for
all of the constructive advice I received -

I'm putting it into practice and as you all know, it works!

Thanks again Lynda

--------------------------

THANK YOU, lyinda. The Amazing Puppy
Wizard COULDN'T DO IT withHOWET
YOUR HEELP!

WELCOME to The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
HUMAN BEHAVIOR RESEARCH LABORATORY.

- Jun 1, 2004 by Lynda -
Re: 5 month old pup still biting

Thanks Yvonne, I'll look forward to hearing from you
again. I have learnt a lot in only a few days and can
now see the mental stimulation is important. I gave
Jake one of those toys today where the treats ...

------------------------------­---

From: Lynda (lynd...@hotmail.com)
Subject: Re: Training problem
Date: 2004-11-01 08:09:11 PST

I have the same problem with my 10 month old dog.
My commnands just do not seem to apply to him
outside the house and I am desperate for him to learn
he has to come back when I shout him when we're in
the woods on a fun walk just as much as he does when
I call him in the house.

I'm taking him to a new obedience class this weekend,
hopefully this will teach me how to get him to come back
in all circumstances. I just hope I've not left it too late at 10
months.

I'll let you know what I learn.

Sorry I've not been much help at the moment though.

Lynda

------------------------

Looks like you're a SLOW LEARNER.

BWEEEEEEEEJAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA!­!!

> I have recently gone back to work and Jake's gone
> from off lead walks up in the woods during the day

To EXXXPIATE his anxiHOWESNESS.

> to lead walks in the morning and night.

To EXXXPIATE his anxiHOWESNESS.

> I don't like doing that with him

On accHOWENT of he NEEDS to RUN
to EXXXPIATE his anxiHOWESNESS
which is HOWE COME he's HYPERACTIVE.

> and have on occasion taken him into
> the park/down a disused railway track,
> so he can be off his lead

On accHOWENT of he's not TRUSTWORTHY
if someWON else should be abHOWET.

> but at 6am in the morning it is pitch black

So noWON will SEE him.

> and I'm a bit spooked!

INDEED.

COWARDICE is the hallmark of the lying dog
abusing punk thug coward MENTAL CASE.

THAT'S HOWE COME you're askin HOWE to
HURT and INTIMIDATE your dog NHOWE that
he's becoming viciHOWES on accHOWENT of
you HURT INTIMIDATE and BRIBE him:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised
for the good of its victims,
may be the most oppressive.
Those who torment us for our own good
will torment us without end,
for they do so with the approval of
their own conscience." -
- C.S. Lewis.

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny",
Aeschylus (525BC-456BC),
Agamemnon.

> He also plays up more on the lead -

He's OBJECTING to you CHOKIN him
you freakin lying dog abusing punk thug
coward ACTIVE LONG TERM INCURABLE
mental case.

Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME he won't
come when you call him.

"The day may come when the rest of the animal creation
may acquire those rights
which never could have been withholden from them
but by the hand of tyranny.
The question is not can they REASON,
nor can they TALK,
but can they SUFFER?" -
- Jeremy Bentham

> he tries to chase cars

Yeah. That can be a REALLY HARD problem
to EXXXTINGUISH NEARLY INSTANTLY. You'd
have to stand at maybe four intersections for
five minutes each to EXXXTINGUISH chasin
cars IF you could LEARN HOWE to CON-TROLL
him withHOWET CHOKING him someMOORE
like HOWE you TAUGHT HIM to chase cars
jump up at people.

Those behaviors WILL GET WORSE and
your dog WILL BECOME VICIHOWES if
you don't GET CON-TROLL of YOUR HUMAN
NATURE and STOP HURTING and INTIMIDATING
your dog or you'll MURDER HIM like THIS
100% NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual Student LEARNED AFTER IT WAS
TOO LATE:

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his
> posts and watching him extract his soggy foot
> out of his mouth! Out of these MILLIONS, I've
> only seen 2 naive childs come forward and
> actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive
childs since I freely admit to having read and, I
hope, understood enough of the manual and it's
counterparts by John Fisher and the posts of
Marilyn Rammell to believe and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant
barrage of really infantile crap at the hands of
supposedly adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with
the nagging idea that if people like them had been
posting earlier, maybe we would not have had to
hold the head of a really magnificent animal in our
arms while he was given the needle and having to
hug him and wait until he gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a
dog into good behavior. Naive is believing that
people that hide behind fake names are more
honest than people that use their real names.

Naive is thinking that dilettante dog breeders
and amateur "trainers" like Joey (lyingdogDUMMY,
j.h.) are the equal or better than those that have
studied and lived by their craft for decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see
kindergarten level insults for what they are. Really
stupid is believing that people like Jerry Howe and
Marilyn Rammell are going to just go away because
you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea,
and I don't really care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward
> and actually admit to buying and having success
> with his little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day
and take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use
and testing. You would never believe the results, so
you'll never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man
> coming by Jerry's posts deserves to get what
> is sure to be coming to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and
Longsuffering Wife and Rollei will just have to get
what we deserve, eh? As Joey (Dogman) says,
"poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to
listen to the box first?)

===============

> and if someone comes up near him rears up at them

Like HOWE he TRIES to ATTACK cars.

> (or tries to)

UNTIL YOU CHOKE HIM.

Which is HOWE COME he rears up, like janet's dog Franklin.

HE'S GONNA ATTACK A PERSON and SOON.

> or worse

There AIN'T NUTHIN WORSE than gettin CHOKED.
THAT'S The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FAVORITE
move when confronting a viciHOWES man. It ALWAYS
WORKS JUST LIKE FREAKIN MAGICK. Ask
PROFESSOR SCRUFF SHAKE dermer of UofWI
department of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM. It's got
sumpthin to do with reflexive memory and restimulation.

Like when you HURT your dog to TRAIN IT.

> still lies down and stares at them and won't budge

Yeah. He's what they call "IN DRIVE." Ask leah
abHOWET that, she knows EVERY THING
abHOWET HOWETA CON-TROLL DOGS attacking
and MURDERIN innocent critters when their
"PRAY DRIVE SUDDENLY KICKS IN" and IT
goes HOWETA CON-TROLL.

It's JUST a DOG THING:

"It was kind of funny, in an absurd way. The rabbit
was completely still, eyes open and glazed, dried
blood in his ears and mouth, with his back legs
stiffening quickly.

It was her pet rabbit, not a wild bunny, so
that made it much harder for her.

And he was killed by bichons.

Her dogs had torn it apart. My one student who had
shown up (another weird thing about the night) and I
had to continuously check for heart and bowel sounds
for her, until she could accept that the rabbit was dead.

(The rigor mortis in his back legs she attributed to "pain").

Full moon.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com

> Then she mentioned the names of her dogs,
> and I immediately remembered them.

YOUR STUDENT, leah. Like that RECENT GRADUATE
STUDENT Rottie who'd been in your SOCIALIZATION
classes since IT was ten weeks old who RECENTLY
MURDERED a little innocent DEAD DOG at the park.

> I will always remember the dogs.

Yeah. You and ed w of PET LOSS dot COIN.

You hurt intimidate and murder critters, leah.

> Canine Action Dog Trainer
> http://www.canineaction.com

Really Bad Day
Date: 2004-03-21 17:34:07 PST

HOWEDY leah,

"Leah" <dfrntdr...@aol.comMURK-OFF> wrote in message

> The mom of a graduate student

BWEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

You're no dog trainer, you're a FRAUD.

> interrupted my class,

Class??? You don't have trainin classes you
teach people to throw treats to dogs for mindless
unthinking behaviors and tell folks to jerk and
choke and shock dogs when bribing and avoiding
behaviors doesn't work an then you try to get HOWET
callin THAT, trainin.

> in a state of shock,

AnyWON who'd trust you to train them to handle
their dog was in a state of shock or takin anti psychotic
meds before they started.

> to tell me that her rottie had killed a little
> dog at a dog park today.

Tough break. R.I.P., dog.

-----------------------

"I don't think Jerry intentionally lies. I think he twists
things around in his own mind until he actually believes
what he's saying."

> (highly amusing to spectators,

You wanna SEE "AMUSING"?:
Your dog is becoming viciHOWES
on accHOWENT of you CHOKE him.

> highly embarrasing for me :)

EMBARRASSMENT IS NOT IN YOUR CHARACTER
or you WOULDN'T POST HERE abHOWETS:

- Apr 11, 2004 by Lynda -
Re: Puppy training/dominance - please help
Just a quick note to say thanks SO much for all of the
constructive advice I received - I'm putting it into practice
and as you all know, it works! Thanks again Lynda

- Jun 1, 2004 by Lynda -
Re: 5 month old pup still biting
Thanks Yvonne, I'll look forward to hearing from you
again. I have learnt a lot in only a few days and can
now see the mental stimulation is important. I gave
Jake one of those toys today where the treats ...

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> None of this happens when he
> is roaming about up in the woods.

When you AIN'T CHOKIN him.

> He'll get great walks at the weekend

Yeah. But THAT won't CON-TROLL your
HYPERACTIVE HOWETA CON-TROLL
dog durin the week.

> and of course winter and the dark only seem to last forever!!

Yeah. THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing
Puppy Wizard LOVES COLD SNAPS. THAT'S
when the MENTAL CASES you're asking for
advice have their dogs locked in boxes 22
HOWERS a day on accHOWENT of they
GO INSANE when you WITHDRAW their
EXXXERCISE INDUCED ENDOMORPHIN
FIX.

DOGS GET ADDICTED to EXXXERCISE
and HAVE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS
JUST LIKE A JUNKIE KICKING THE MAIN
VEIN.

BWEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> But I was wondering if I could run with
> him yet, on the pavement, which I feel
> would give him more of a workout.

Your MENTALLY ILL pals think dogs
canot be EXXXERCISED till their
bones finish growin.

THAT'S INSANE.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's dogs are
WORKING PROTECTION by six months
of age.

DOGS DO NOT BREAK DHOWEN FROM
PHYSICAL EXXXERCISE they BREAK
DHOWEN on accHOWENT of STRESS
INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE, aka
The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.

> I had thought with him being bigger this would
> be OK but have been told as he is bigger, I should
> wait longer.He weighs 60lb.

THAT'S INSANE.

> What do you think.

BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!

You mean 'what do you think lying dog
abusing punk thug cowards and active
long term incurable MENTAL CASES
who got NO IDEA abHOWET HOWE
to handle train and CONdition a critter
any doGgamened better than they've
done with their kids and SP-HOWESES:

You GET The Critter You TRAINED

A DOG Is A Dog;
As A KAT Is A KAT;
As A BIRDY Is A BIRDY;
As A CHILD IS A CHILD;
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES.

ALL Behavior Problems Are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING

> Many thanks

You're welcome:

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL
INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE Ways;
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

Damn The Descartean War of "Nature Vs Nurture."
We Teach By HOWER Words And Actions
And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
SAME SAME SAME SAME,
For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

> Lynda

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes
so utterly beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest?

"With him,
words play no torturing tricks.........., "
--John Galsworthy.

Don't bet your dog won't tell on you...
Their behaviors reflect
HOWER words, actions and training quirks.
Jerry HOWE, The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

ON ACCHOWENT OF:

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Could Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

From: The Puppy Wizard (ThePuppyWiz...@EarthLink.Net)
Subject: Re: Puppy Temper Tantrums...
Date: 2004-11-20 10:38:52 PST

HOWEDY lynda,

> Hi,

> I went through this with Jake my 10 monoth old
> Border Collie a few months ago and was at my
> wits end.

You're STILL at Wits' End, lynda. You just started
a NEW training class two weeks ago after FAILING
to pupperly handle and train your dog for MONTHS,
thanks to the ADVICE of your mentally ill pals here
abHOWETS.

It's ALL in your own posted case history, lynda...
some of which is posted below, for the edification
of HOWER readers and your EMBARRASSMENT.

> He threw tantrums every day!!

On accHOWENT of you HURT and INTIMIDATED HIM.

> Nipping, grabbing the lead, laying down and
> refusing to move (he weighs over 56lbs, it was
> hard work).

STILL IS. AIN'T IT, lynda.

REINFORCEMENT NEVER ENDS.

HOWEDY lynda,

> Hi all,

> Could I please have your views on the castration
> of dogs, both for and against.

You've been following the advice of HOWER
dog lovers and NHOWE your dog is HOWETA
CON-TROLL, and HAS been HOWETA CON-
TROL since you started mishanling and abusing
him as your pals here have encouraged you.

> Thanks, don't know what I'd do without this newsgroup :)

Your posting history will show you the grief
you've had thanks to your mentally ill lying
dog abusing punk thug coward pals here:

> Lynda

- Jul 21, 2004 by Lynda -
Training questions - Border Collie

Hi, My 6 month old (male) Border Collie was doing
well with basic commands to start with but recently
(say the last 6 weeks) totally ignores them. I know
he knows what I mean because on occasions where ...

- Jun 11, 2004 by Lynda -
Swimming
Hi, Excuse my total ignorance but I'm looking for
guidance on when I could let my pup near/in water
deeper than a few inches? Jake LOVES water and
I see loads of owners throwing sticks into the local ...

- May 15, 2004 by Lynda -

Lead training pup (quite long)
Hi all, I have had my 4 month old Border Collie Jake
since he was 7 weeks. I spent a lot of time before he
could go out ie before vaccinations, taking him out in
my arms to as many places as I could where ...

- Mar 27, 2004 by Lynda -
Border Collie pup - exercise
Can anyone offer any advice on how much exercise a
Border Collie pup should have. I have a 10 week old
BC who will soon be able to go out, having had his
vaccinations. I know they have a lot of energy ...

T*@AniMail.Net
2005-04-16 13:16:28 EST
HOWEDY charles,

Charles Richmond wrote:
> Tania wrote:
> >
> > Where's he/she gone?
> >
> > We're all missing him over here in uk.rec.pets.misc very much.

INDEEDY. RUMHOWER HAS IT The Amazing Puppy Wizard has been
killed in a WWW INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY CRASH.

> > Puppy Wizard PLEASE come back!

We're ALL PREYIN for HIM...

> I thought that "YourConcience" and a few other psuedonyms that
> appear on this newsgroup a little too often...

"TOO OFTEN", charles? Is there a LIMIT of INFORMATION allHOWED
here abHOWETS?

> *are* the Puppy Wizard in disguise.

If your SHELTER and RESCUE groups USED The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY
SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
you wouldn't NEED to shuttle dogs arHOWEND from
P-HOWEND to P-HOWEND to avoid MURDERIN them when
their time runs HOWET and YOU'D be HOWETA WORK in
the RESCUE BUSINESS, charlie, you miserable self
serving lying dog abusing punk thug coward mental
case <{) ; ~ ) >

> I think he is trying to sneak by all the
> people who have him kill-filed.

You mean the DECENT folks who RESCUE DOGS for PROFIT, like yourself,
charlie?

> --
> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Charles and Francis Richmond It is moral cowardice to leave |
> | undone what one perceives right |
> | richmond at plano dot net to do. -- Confucius |
> +----------------------------------------------------------------+

T*e@AniMail.Net | My Groups | Help | Sign out

Web Images Groups News Froogle LocalNew! more »

Advanced Groups Search
Preferences

german-shepherd-dogs > Dog Fighting
Fixed font - Proportional font

TheAmazingPuppyWizard <{) ; ~ ) > Apr 16, 4:29 am show options

From: "TheAmazingPuppyWizard <{) ; ~ ) >"
<*.@Mail.Com> - Find messages by this author
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 04:29:58 -0700
Subject: Dog Fighting
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | View Thread | Show original
| Report Abuse

HOWEDY Jakesmama,

jakesmama wrote:
> f...@starband.net Wrote:
> > jakesmama jakesmama.1nj...@news.dogbante­r.com wrote in

> > This is about dominance.

THAT'S INSANE. EVERY THING flick sez abHOWET dogs is INSANE.

flick is a mentally ill lying dog abusing punk thug coward who
shocks chokes crates and murders dogs and calls it RESCUE.

> Jake is pretty well trained...

Yes, THAT'S THE CAUSE of Jake's FEARS. So called traditional
and even clicker training SUBORDINATES and INTIMIDATES dogs
and teaches them FEAR and INCREASES ANXXXIHOWESNESS.

Can we discuss HOWE you trained Jake?

> When I am walking him, he knows to make eye-contact with me

INDEED. THAT'S THE CAUSE of Jake's FEARS.

> when he sees another dog the problem is when someone is being walked
by
> their dog who "just wants to say hello",

Good. That EXXXPLAINS the TRIGGER of Jake's FEARS.

ANY behavior that's PREDICTABLE REPEATABLE or PREFERABLY WON that can
be
TRIGGERED at will is EZ to TRAIN or EXXXTINGUISH NEARLY INSTANTLY.

> dashes toward Jake.

Jake is only doin what he was TAUGHT. Will Jake alpha roll ANY
OTHER DOG when IT is OFF LEASH? Or does he go for ONLY leashed
dogs that are HOWET OF CON-TROLL?

> I have to literally yell at these IMO irresponsible people

Ever hear of ALLELOMIMETIC BEHAVIOR, Jakesmom?

> and tell them Jake doesnt like other dogs,

S-HOWENDS like you've POISONED HIS MIND!

You can't tell folks he's BAD on accHOWENT of THAT will INSULT
and HURT HIS FEELINS, JUST LIKE HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard
does to the Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug Cowards and
ACTIVE ACUTE LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES who HURT INTIMIDATE
BRIBE CRATE and MURDER innocent dogs like Jake.

> and they still don't believe me because since Jake is not lunging
> or barking at the end of the leash he must be friendly...

We can CURE Jakes FEAR AGGRESSION in WON SESSION, if you study
and follow the PRECISE INSTRUCTIONS in your FREE COPY of The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual.

> I can tell by his body language exactly what he has in mind though!

PERFECT. You'll have this problem CURED in just a few minutes ff you
DON'T DO NUTHIN that you've been taught to do by the EXXXPERTS who
cannot train ANY dog to do ANY THING on accHOWENT of they HURT REWARD
INTIMIDATE BRIBE CRATE and AVOID PROBLEMS and wihhold attention
"rewards"
and affection.

REWARDS DON'T WORK and INCREASE ANXXXIHOWESNESS.

Offering FEAR AGGRESSIVE dogs BRIBES INCREASES ANXXXIHOWESNESS.

Physical contact and "training treats" DISRUPT and INHIBIT the THOUGHT
PROCESS.

> I adopted Jake 2 years ago from an animal shelter so I am not so
> sure what his socialization history is.

As the TRUE EXPERT trainer LeeCharlesKelley was TRYING to teach
these lying dog abusing punk thug coward MENTAL CASES, SOCIALIZATION
is DONE by the time the pup leaves the litterbox.

ALL AGGRESSION IS FEAR.

ALL FEAR is CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

ALL temperament and behavior problems are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

> Alot of times, Jake trys to ignore the other dog

RIGHT, on accHOWENT of he's AFRAID he'll GET IN TR-HOWEBLE.

We're IDENTIFYING all the CAUSES and TRIGGERS behind Jakes PHOWEBIAS.

> and gives many warnings that the other dogs don't seem to pick up,

GIVEN THAT, we can EXXXTINGUISH his behavior in a few SECONDS of EZ
GENTLE NON PHYSICAL SCIENTIFIC and PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITIONING. HOWEver,

it'll take you a little STUDY and a PRECISE understanding of the NATURE

of the BEASTY <{) ; ~ ) >

> and speaking of little dogs, shortly after adopting Jake, not knowing

> his attitude towards other dogs (his first few encounters seemed ok),

Ahhh! THAT SEZ Jake was PROTECTING you when he first became FEAR
AGGRESSIVE.

IOW, the first few days you owned Jake HE had NO BOND with you,
therefore
other THREATS didn't register his normal natural innate instinctive
reflexive
protective NATURE, IOW, HOWE COME we (dog and mankind) BONDED, to
exploit
each other's needs in a perfect symbiotic relationship.

And THAT'S the basis for LeeCharlesKelley's HUGELY EFFECTIVE METHODS.

> I brought him to my friends house. Well, my friend has a Minature
> Pinscher who was following Jake around with his nose in Jakes butt...

That's FINE.

> Apparently, Jake got offended

No, Jake got SCARED.

> and turned around and did the pinning,

Jake is a MASTER in SELF DEFENSE. He has NO INTENTION of HURTING
his opponent. When The Amazing Puppy Wizard writes the McProtection
section of HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method, HE'LL be TEACHIN NON VIOLENT
ATTACK DOG TECHNIQUES to PERFECTLY incapacitate HOWER opponent
WITHHOWT HURTIN HIM <{) ; ~ ) > JUST LIKE HOWE The Amazing Puppy
Wizard and Jake PREFER to do when WE get SCARED of other folks.

> snarly thing to the little guy.

Jake is a PERFECT dog.

> Thank god he didn't hurt that little thing and the other dog
> didn't fight back either although he learned fast to give Jake
> his space!

Yeah. When The Amazing Puppy Wizard grasps HIS opponent by the
throat the DISCUSSION is OVER. Of curse, THAT MEANS HE ALWAYS
got to WATCH HIS BACK on accHOWENT of if you don't INTIMIDATE
your opponent SUFFICIENTLY, he may come back to HOWENT you.

> Also, my brothers dog humps Jake,

Could be LOVE. But it's probably ANXXXIHOWESNESS. Perhaps Jake
doesn't mind it. If the dog ain't ASSAULTING him with a friendly
weapon, he probably enjoys the affection.

> jumps on top of him, steals his bones and toys, etc,

Good.

> and Jake has NEVER had a problem with him.

Of curse not, he's not afraid of dogs who appear to be self controlled,

as you taught him.

> I am trying to pin-point a pattern in the dogs he is doing

That so? S-HOWENDS like you're DONE.

> this to

ALL behavior problems are THE SAME SAME SAME SAME.

> and can't seem to do that.

That so? YOU JUST DID <{) ; ~ ) >

> Also, he is the most laid-back dog I have ever met

Yeah. JUST LIKE The Amazing Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >

> until certain dogs get in his personal space.

NO PROBLEM. You can handle and train ANY behavior problem NEARLY
INSTANTLY if you STUDY and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS in your FREE
COPY of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual PRECISELY and ASK The Amazing Puppy Wizard if you
need any additional FREE HEELP <{) ; ~ ) >

> I guess I need to start realizing that Mr Jake doesn't want to
> be social with outsiders.

THAT'S ABSURD.

THAT'S what the Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug Cowards and
ACTIVE ACUTE LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES would HAVE YOU BELIEVE
on accHOWENT of THEY AIN'T GOT the INTELLECT to HOWEtwit the cunning
of the domestic puppy dog EVEN AFTER The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100%
CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training
Method Manual Students ALL OVER THE WHOLE WILD WORLD told them HOWE
they done it EZ GENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY and FOR FREE, to boot.

IN FACT, these MENTAL CASES call them LIARS and their posts FORGERIES
by The Amazing Puppy Wizard to RIP YOU OFF for your hard earned dough
DESPITE that THE METHOD IS FREE <{) ; ~ ) >

and THEN these CRETINS tell folks HOWE to HURT INTIMIDATE and MURDER
the dogs THEY CAN'T TRAIN. READ THEIR OWN POSTED CASE HISTORIES,
Jakesmom.
YOU'LL SEE the NATURE of The BEASTY <{) ; ~ ) >

NEARLY EVERY WON of HOWER DOG LOVERS HURTS and HAS MURDERED AT LEATS
WON
of their own DEAD DOGS for temperament and behavior problems they BLAME

on THE BREED. A dog is a DOG, doGgamenit <{) ; ~ ) > ALL behavior
problems
are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

Dogs and CHILDREN HANDLE and TRAIN the SAME SAME SAME SAME, Jakesmom.

The REASON we got a Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug Coward MENTAL
CASES who HURT INTIMDIATE and MURDER dogs that can be TRAINED NEARLY
INSTANTLY is on accHOWENT of VIOLENCE IS LEARND and PASSED from PARENT
to CHILD.

For a VICTIM of parental ABUSE to DEFY their parents by NOT HURTING
THEIR OWN CHILDREN would be DISRESPECTFUL and NOT WITHING THEIR
CAPABILITIS, as DEMONSTRATED by The STOCKHOLM SYNDROME <{) ; ~ ) >

When The Amazing Puppy Wizard CRITICIZES DOG ABUSERS, these MENTAL
CASES REFLEX in THEIR OWN MEMORY to the FEAR and INTIMIDATION they
SUFFERED as CHILDREN and into adulthood (as an aside: MOST of these
MENTAL CASES had dogs when THEY was children, that THEIR PARENTS
MURDERED for BAD BEHAVIOR), and JUST LIKE the VICTIMS in Stockholm,
they CANNOT CONDONE NON VIOLENT TRAINING or they'd be CRITICIZING
their abusive parents, and THEY CAN'T COPE WITH THAT so they CONTINUE
BEING MENTALLY ILL, aka The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME <{) ; ~ ) >

> I do really want to get a second dog prob within the next year,

Fine.

> would this be unwise with a dog like Jake?

A dog is a dog. ALL temperament and behavior problems are CAUSED
BY MISHANDLING not BAD DOGS or BAD BREEDING or whatever other crap
EXXXCUSES these MENTAL CASES, UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS of BEHAVIOR
and PROFESSIONAL DOG TRAINERS tell you. THEY'RE DEAD WRONG and
the CASE HISTORIES of The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Trainng Method
Manual Students INDELLIBLY ARCHIVED FOREVER on the WWW PROVES the
traditional trainers and behaviorists are THE CAUSE of ALL DOG
BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS.

And the DOG STUDIES whe GOT RIGHT HERE in The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
ARCHIVES PROVES the SAME SAME SAME for CHILD behavior problems.

And THAT'S HOWE COME the PARENTS DETEST The Amazing Puppy Wizard
for PROVING THEY'VE RUINED THEIR OWN CHILDREN by TRADITIONAL ABUSE.

Given ALL THAT and the FACT that these insufferable simpletons and
natural born cowards like professor scruff shake dermer and his punk
thug pal dr mark plonsky can't even FORGIVE THEMSELVES of their own
GUILT for what they've JUST LEARNED e.g. that
they've INFLICTED ABUSE disguised as DISCIPLINE and TRAINING on their
own dogs and children, there's NO WONder HOWE COME so
many of these posters and their own dogs and children are
taking ANTI PSYCHOTIC PSYCHOTROPIC PRESCRIPTION PHARMACUTICALS with NO
SUCCESS and DYIN from STRESS INDUCED AUTO-IMMUNE DIS-EASE aka The Puppy

Wizard's SYNDROME <{) ; ~ ) >

LIKE THIS:

Re: SUNSHINE AND WITS END

"paula bray" <grennb...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> I wonder if Jerry is not ghost writing for her.
> Glenn

her and amanda both, it seems. what a great way to promote
yourself, invent new personas with dogs that no one else can seem to
train, and hope that no one notices the
inconsistencies.

-kelly

kelly shocks and chokes her dogs. That's HOWE COME they
ATTACK EACH OTHER and MURDERED HER OWN DEAD KAT when
she FORGOT to put their SHOCK COLLARS on them and they
got kitty... DEAD.

Here's her pal:
From: dfrntdr...@aol.comMURK-OFF (Leah)
Date: 05 Nov 2002 00:55:40 GMT
Subject: Re: The Puppy Wizard

>"Mike E" m...@egbert.com wrote:
> My question was "Is there any legitimacy to the
> harshly-worded teachings of the Puppy Wizard?"

Any legitimate advice he gives is plagiarized from
other, more coherent sources.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. :}

PetsMart Pet Trainer
See My Furry Family At:

Leah Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her chronic
mental problems. Recenly changed to
another ANTI PSYCHOTIC prescription.

"I don't think Jerry intentionally lies. I think he
twists things around in his own mind until he actually
believes what he's saying."

Jerry is the only poster here who gives dangerous
advice. Google for spike and squirt. And let's not
forget the times he's told posters whose dogs have
medical problems that his halfwits-end program could
cure them.

PetsMart Pet Trainer
My Kids, My Students, My Life

"It was kind of funny, in an absurd way. The rabbit
was completely still, eyes open and glazed, dried
blood in his ears and mouth, with his back legs
stiffening quickly.

It was her pet rabbit, not a wild bunny, so
that made it much harder for her.

And he was killed by bichons.

Her dogs had torn it apart. My one student who had
shown up (another weird thing about the night) and I
had to continuously check for heart and bowel sounds
for her, until she could accept that the rabbit was dead.

(The rigor mortis in his back legs she attributed to "pain").

Full moon.

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com

> Then she mentioned the names of her dogs,
> and I immediately remembered them.

YOUR STUDENT, leah. Like that RECENT GRADUATE
STUDENT Rottie who'd been in your SOCIALIZATION
classes since IT was ten weeks old who RECENTLY
MURDERED a little innocent DEAD DOG at the park.

> I will always remember the dogs.

Yeah. You and ed w of PET LOSS dot COIN.

You hurt intimidate and murder critters, leah.

> Canine Action Dog Trainer
> http://www.canineaction.com

You're a FRAUD a LIAR a DOG ABUSER
and a BONAFIDE MENTAL CASE:

Really Bad Day
Date: 2004-03-21 17:34:07 PST

HOWEDY leah,

"Leah" <dfrntdr...@aol.comMURK-OFF> wrote in message

> The mom of a graduate student

BWEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

You're no dog trainer, you're a FRAUD.

> interrupted my class,

Class??? You don't have trainin classes you
teach people to throw treats to dogs for mindless
unthinking behaviors and tell folks to jerk and
choke and shock dogs when bribing and avoiding
behaviors doesn't work an then you try to get HOWET
callin THAT, trainin.

> in a state of shock,

AnyWON who'd trust you to train them to handle
their dog was in a state of shock or takin anti psychotic
meds before they started.

> to tell me that her rottie had killed a little
> dog at a dog park today.

Tough break. R.I.P., dog.

-----------------------

From: Leah (dfrntdr...@aol.comMURK-OFF)
Subject: Re: Evidence TPW makes up posts
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2004-07-29 09:34:53 PST

> "michael 2.35" michael...@microyahooonetscape­­.com wrote:
>Well, she asked why so many of you tell lies about
>Jerry, and where is the proof of your lies?

What lies do we tell about Jerry?

> I have seen many posts and email from people
> whose dogs were saved from being killed by
> listening to him. Why haven't you people? Oh,
> yeah, that's right--you do not WANT to see, and
> you killfile him so you cannot see the copies of
> emails he includes.

You mean the ones he makes up?

"I'll give you a hint. Take everything Jerry says
about any one of the posters here, and you will
not find ONE statement that isn't a lie, or at least
a grotesque distortion of the truth."

"Because he'll just lie. That's another reason he's
killfiled. Apparently you believe every word he says.
It's practically impossible to find a sentence he writes
that *isn't* a lie."

From: Leprechaun (Leprech...@attglobal.net)
Subject: Re: NOTE ABOUT "The Puppy Wizard" - please read
Date: 2004-07-07 21:57:10 PST
"Leprechaun" <Leprech...@attglobal.net> wrote in message

>Jerry believes he's a dog trainer.

ortunately, I happen to believe he is too.
I took a rescued three year old beagle that
had been kept outside all of its life that didn't
even recognize or respond to its name to
Jerry's home (That ugly cinder block shack???
get real) and in just over one hour of working
with the dog, he was coming on command
(not a quickly as he does now, but still...) and
walking with us on a loose lead.

His "hot/cold" exercise and "come when called"
command and pack exercise WORK!

> and in all likelihood he's never even been near a dog.

Well, he's been near mine, and done wonders for him.

You don't have to like him. You don't have
to agree with his methods, but as far as I
am concerned, I've never seen any other
training approach that was as fast and easy.

<<<< Rest of original post deleted >>>>

Ron Flanagan
Orlando, Florida

----------------------

>Hi Ron!
> For the sake of honesty, could you send
> us a picture (or rather a link to a picture)
> of you and your beagle? In front of a palm tree?

Not in front of a palm, but maybe in front of some
crotons by the pool. Send me a private e-mail
with a valid address and I'll be glad to send you
a picture.

Subject: Re: Lab/Rot 11 Months (TEMPER PROBLEMS)
Date: 2004-05-21 19:22:05 PST

------------------------------­--------

> I am thinking maybe a female would fit in our household best
> and start off with a puppy...

S-HOWENDS PERFECT.

> jakesmama

"His Amazing Progress Almost Makes Me Cry.
Your Method Takes Positive Training To The
Next Level And Should Really Be Used By All
Trainers Who Call Themselves Trainers. Thank
You For Helping Me Save His Life," Kay Pierce,
Professional Trainer, 30 Years Experience.

Sunshine is still acting like a new dog!

Saw a dog today and "good boy-" worked along with calling
him- came the first time every time. Not even a sound out
of him.

Think it is hard for him but he never even seemed to think
about going off-reacting.

The word come has no affect on him just the
phrase--Sunshine come goodboy.

From: Rocky (2...@rocky-dog.com)
Subject: Re: How to handle aggressive situations
Date: 2004-10-19 19:42:54 PST

Melanie L Chang said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

> I try really hard not to yell. The times that I have, Solo
> joined in and then lunged to the end of the leash.

Or, at the other end of the spectrum, Rocky cowers,
thinking I'm angry at him - a reason I don't "yuk out"
others' dogs at agility trials or training.
--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

From: Rocky (mbon...@sunada.com)
Subject: Re: Leg Humper
Date: 1999/09/14
B*.@aol.com (Jerry Howe) wrote in
<*.@bellsouth.n­­et>:

>By "sticking your knee up," I can only presume that you are
>suggesting that the people knee the dog in the chest. If
>that's what you meant, just say it, instead of beating around
>the bush to avoid criticism from people like me. That kind of
>crap has got to stop, and that's why I'm here, to help wean
>you guys off of the abuse and into the proper methods of
>dealing with behavior problems.

Jerry, I was appreciating your explanation
up until this last paragraph.

Why did you blow it?

--Matt

"Rocky" <> wrote in message

> Linda wrote in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:
> > When you compare using sound and
> > praise to solve a problem with using
> > shock collars, hanging, and punishment
> > how can you criticize the use of sound?

> There's nothing more to be said, then.
> You've made up your mind.

> But you've impressed me by mentioning
> that you're a professor with 30 years of
> experience.

> So, can you cite some examples of
> people recommending "shock collars,
> hanging, and punishment"?
> --
> --Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

BWWWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

"Well, Jack Did Hit My Dog. Actually I'd Call It
A Sharp Tap Of The Crook To The Nose. I Know
Jack Wouldn't HaveDone It If He Thought Solo
Couldn't Take It. I Still Crate Him Because
Otherwise I Fear He Might Eat My Cat," melanie.

You think allowing a "FEAR AGGRESSIVE MAN
SHY" dog to be BEATEN by a strange male trainer
is INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOR for a DOG LOVER?

melanie's man shy fear aggressive dog Solo has been on
ANTI PSYCHOTIC MEDICATION for five years with NO SUCCESS
and matty's dog is DYIN from STRESS INDUCED SEIZURES.

You want REPULSIVE, dog lovers?:

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

You think HURTING a HUNTING DOG to
MAKE IT HUNT is NECESSARY???

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A
Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It."mike duforth, author:
"Courteous Canine."

You think HURTIN dogs and CRINGING
is courteHOWES?

From: "Jerry Howe" <jho...@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:51:15 -0500
Subject: Re: SUNSHINE AND WITS END

The dog was TOO DANGEROUS and OUT OF CONTROL to "TRAIN."

The UNIVERSITY, three trainers they recommended, and a other
veterinarian is gonna be IN COURT with The Puppy Wizard and
Sunshine and Professora Daniels...

It's OVER. Get it RIGHT or GET THE HEEL OFF HOWER FORUM.

Now go check in with your SPONSOR.

The Puppy Wizard. <TPW;-) >

Subject: Shame? Naaah... EVIDENCE. Ready To GO TO TRIAL For
MALPRACTICE -

Re: Wits End Dog Training
To: c...@dogtv.com (michael)

HOWEDY Soup,
c*.@dogtv.com (michael) wrote in <3E1F4843.4090...@dogtv.com>:

>Howedy Wiz,

Sup?

>HOWE do yo DO it?

EZ Soup. A little birdie told me HOWE.

WELL, maybe it was MOORE than listening to the birdies. The
birdies got a nice take on it though. Truth be known, The
Puppy Wizard is only doin what HIS DADDY taught HIM when
HE wuz just a Little Wizzer. The Puppy Wizard's DADDY sez
you don't HURT DUMB ANIMALS cause they can't defend themselves,
they ain't MAN, they don't know right from wrong. GOT IT?

The Puppy Wizard's DADDY used to TEACH HIS Baby HOWE to KNOW
Right, from Wrong. It's not EZ, cause there's always things
which mitigate situations, so often the line LOOKS GREY.

That's the HARD PART. Cause if you err WON side or toher,
you defeat the puporse and sacrifice your value judgements,
and then you've got GUILT at not maybe havin had lived up
to your or someWON you CARE about losing favor with you.

Just like if you train a dog BAD. That's HOWE COME tara o
COULDN'T let The Puppy Wizard PAY trainsportation to let
HER LIVE. tara o HAD to KILL Summer cause if SHE turned
out O.K. in two days like Valerie's Dalmatian and Nevyn'd
2 3y.o. fighting PBxKelpie sisters in 23 DAYS, Kay Pierce
in 3 weeks, Lynn and her dogs, Linda, Amanda, Lisa B,
Robert Crim and all the rest. The PRO trainers dogs take
LONGER to rehabilitate, cause it takes LONGER to rebuild
TRUST, than DEVELOP IT.

That's HOWE COME The Puppy Wizard's DOGS have NEVER SEEN
HIM frown on them, cause The Puppy Wizard KNOWS, should
HE put SHAME on them, they'll ACT HUMAN, and HURT HIM.

That's the Nature of the Beast, Soup.

True. This isn't about me or you, this is about right
thinkin Vs wrong thinking. That means there can be NO
GRAY areas, it truly HAS TO BE blackman an white cause
THAT'S just HOWE IT IS, like it or NOT.

The Puppy Wizard didn't MAKE the rules, HE just works
HARD to abide by what HIS DADDY taught HIM when HE was
just a Little Wizzrer. Just a couple simple rules are
all you got to abide by in DOG TRAINING to get that
PERFECT DOG goddamned near INSTANLY as The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual students
REPORT RIGHT HERE, the WONS our theological esthetician
disciple Cad sez are FORGERIES, PAID SHILLS, and LIARS.

The Puppy Wizard HAS MADE HISTORY, Soup.

The Puppy Wizard HAS PROVEN beyond a Shadow of a doubt
that all behavior problems are caused by mishandlin.

Check it out, Soup...if you go an ask The Puppy Wizard
sumthin like "duh-ohhh, umm HOWE ABOUT BRAIN TUMORS? HUNH?
THEY AREN'T CAUSED!!!!! NEENNER NEENERR," well then, The
Puppy Wizard's gonna say "so, when are they gonna operate
on you tumor, hunh? huhn? hunh?"

We're over that BS, Soup. There's no MOORE TOOLS debate
and DEFINITIONS of PAIN or CONSEQUENCES or PUNISHMENT or
COERSION, INTIMIDATION, FEAR, CORRECTIONS of ANY KIND,
WITHOLDING, REJECTION, ANYTHING WHICH MAKES YOU SAD!!!

Cause THAT causes shame, and that causes GUILT. The GUILT
HURTS because we are SHAMED. That makes us VERY VERY VERY
DEFENSIVE, cause if you EXXXPOSE the etiology of the problem
you get the opportunity to see yourself as somethin MOORE
UGLY and MOORE CRUEL than would be ACCEPTABLE amongst DECENT
society.

So, THAT'S HOWE COME they gather HERE, where as The Puppy
Wizard's DADDY sez: "BIRDS of a feather, shit the goddamned
bed together."

That's HOWE COME The Puppy Wizard's DADDY always sez "You're
JUDGED BY the COMPANY YOU KEEP." And THAT'S HOWE COME The
Puppy Wizard's DADDY ALWAYS SEZ: "When you lie with PIGS'S,
you're gonna awaken STINKIN LIKE EM."

The Puppy Wizard LOVES pigs, and HIS PIG taught The Puppy
Wizard that a PIG is a LOT smarter than a dog...

So, actually The Puppy Wizard ows much of HIS success to
Alice D. PIG. What a critter. Strooong~! And talk about
EATIN?? Whew! Ate nuff for three Danes! ESCAPED ANYTHING!

The Puppy Wizard had HIS hands FULL with her allrighty.
You COULDN'T take 2, they's so BAD. But figger it out,
Soup. The SMARTER the critter the HARDER to train and
control cause they got FREE WILL.

HOWE you gonna MAKE a dog or a man COME when he thinks
he's got a shot at FREEDOM. That's HOWE COME our DOG
LOVERS wanna neuter, they're afraid if there's a bitch
in heat three miles away an intact male would run away
to mate.

That's malarkey, the dog is gonna be SATISFIED, WON way
or tother, cause THAT'S JUST HOWE IT IS.

So, like The Puppy Wizard's student Charlie Wilkes sez:

"That's why I support Jerry Howe and his FREE
Wits' End Dog Training manual -- that and the fact
that Jerry is an all-around great guy."

Couldn't help dooin that, Soup... The Puppy Wizard
jut GOTTA RUB IT IN a little, don't you think that
would be the just desserts of the fruit of HIS works?

IMAGINE HOWE THEY GOTTA FEEL NOW. Painful to watch,
ain't it, Soup? Althought The Puppy Wizard BROUGHT
IT, The Puppy Wizard didn't WANT to have the LAST
LAUGH on account of it would have been SO MUCH NICER
had our DOG LOVERS not fought NOT HURTING DOGS and
studied THEIR FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual. They'd
have been working their dogs to a T.

You think The Puppy Wizard wants to see ill trained
poorly handled dogs on the street gettin run down
and runnin throught doors to bolt afer a kat or
a ROO (bbwwwahhaaa!) and gettin pulled down and
bustin ribs like suja, carol levie, and di? Three
STOODGES.

booby maide senz carol to his COMPETITIOR, sez he's
got regular classes for aggression. Damed dog comes
outta the "class" TURNIN ON HER!!!

EXXXACTLY HOWE The Puppy Wizard SAID IT WAS GONNA GO.

Some dogs break EZ. HOWER sindy sadist MOOREON never
earnd her lying title caus she never DENIED her 'work,'
she just offered to SUE for COYPRIGHT INFRINGEMENT so's
to prevent US from exxxamining her work and showin HOWE
mistaken she is. She sez "Opposition reflex? I break that."

Well yeah, and it took her SIX MONTHS to HURT Heshy enough
to MAKE HIM COME!!! The Puppy Wizard's students get a 100%
RELIABLE INSTNANT RECALL in about WON HOWER...

Ask ANY of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual students. They won't lie Soup,
not to protect me, that'd violate their dog's TRUST.
Like Charlie sez:

"The core takeaway I got from Jerry's manual is this:
make yourself the center of your puppy's world -
- his personal Lord Jesus. Never give him a reason
to fear you or think you're angry. Love the heck
out of him, and you'll end up with a great dog."

Disciple Charlie wrote in WON day with an aggressive
dog problem, HIS dog was SCARIN HIM. He's got FAMILY
and stuff and he's sweatin HIS beautful dog goin off
on someWON someHOWE and gettin DEAD OVER IT.

Folks like THAT are The Puppy Wizard's BEST STUDENTS
cause they're studying not on account of their pals
all doin it or trying to get points and ribbons, they
be fighting save their KID, just like The Puppy Wizard's
DADDY did. The Puppy Wizard's DADDY would let NOTHING
BAD happen to HIS Little Baby Jesus. So, Charlie figgered
it out FAST EZ an FREE. And THAT'S the BEST PART, ain't
it, Soup... goddamned tootin.

Professa Daniels an Sunshine and The Puppy Wizard passed
the day talking bout these matters. HER specilaty is
community healh and wefare. We agree that everything taught
by our experts is exactly as The Puppy Wizard has PROVEN,
to be DEAD WRONG.

And The Puppy Wizard has DOCUMENTATION AND EVIDENCE to PROVE IT.

Lind and Sunshine had invested SEVENTY HOWERS of formal
training private group and at PURDUE.

If you recall The Puppy Wizard's reposting of Misty's
submission of the study on OCD at purdue? I reviewed
every word and pointed out every error in judgement.

That's HOWE The Puppy Wizard KNOWS what's goin down
behind the sceens which triggers the dog to respond
in typically similar manners according to the
precipitator.

All you got to do is hear the student's complaint and
then FORGET about the ISSUE caus the ISSUE is PROBABLY
a sham, a negative attention gettin device. Not a problem!~
Pull the dog's ability to pull your chin and the dog won't
do that no MOORE cause YOU are not causing ANXIETY which is
the ONLY REASON the dog WILL NOT DO AS HE'S ASKED.

So, the experts are gonna say you can't let the dog NOT
DO STUFF. Right, The Puppy Wizard has train attack dogs
for four decades. Can't afford to train dogs to bite and
put them in HOWESES with KIDS cause THAT'S SCARY!!

Well, TRAINING them IS SCARY, cause The Puppy Wizard
ALWAYS worries the first couple lessons cause we haven't
had ENOUGH TRAINING to have taught the dog DISCRIMINATION.

Ooops! Smart dogs??? Unh unh... the exxxperts who can't
OUTWIT the cunning of the domestic puppy dog are now
tell US the DOG ain't bright enough to FIGGER IT OUT
just like you or me?

Hey, SOMETIMES people fire at dogs because they're SCARED,
and sometimes dogs bite innocent passers by because of THE
DOG IS BAD AND HE'S UNTRUSTWORTHY...

Is that so? HOWE COME liea altshullers dog Cubbe assaulted
KIDS on the way outta her HOWES? That's always bugged The
Puppy Wizard, as had other propensities in other trainer's
dogs which HOWER dogs NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH.

The adolescent rebellious stage is CAUSED BY OPPOSITION.
Don't oppose scold shame threaten embarrass insult reject
admonish cuss... HAVE NUNOFIT.

And then follow the PHYSICAL handling techniques TAUGHT in
your FREE copy of The FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual and CONDITION the dog to praise according to the
exercises... THEN you put on the lead and teach the dog
the PERIMETER of the lead. Dog's learn distances EZ. They'll
learn to go full tilt an stop at X feet, because of the fence.

Test it out if you like, it'll take a litte extra work, but
we can PROVE everything we do is gonna have a predictable
reflexive or instinctive reaction according to the options
available...

Figger it out, we got a puppy and a living room with
a dining room off of it, the kitchen and some book
shelves a pair or two of shoes on the floor a couple
couches a couple EZ chais the whole nine yards. HOWE
many things can a little puppy DESTROY if you did't
OOGLE HIM lookin to CATCH IT IN THE ACT?

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND HOWE COME WE TRAIN OUR BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS?

If not, just ask and we'll examine it closeer. We got the
puppy cruising around the HOWES as we chill out and keep
a subtle peek on the pup, like as if he was trained and
you didn't worry but as all NON TOXIC parents and trainers,
WE WORRRRRRY FOREVER... The anmial abusers don't WORRY,
THEY CORRRECT. So, that's HOWE COME they got their troubles.

The REASON they CAN'T SUCCEED, is CUSE NOBODY TAUGHT THEM
HOWE to correct behaviors without becoming negatively
involved in them. The "controversy" about the use of NO in
The Puppy Wizard's manual was not the text, it was the
reader's context, an oversight on behalf of The half
human Puppy Wizard.

Being as IN THE TEXT it sez NO use of NO for corrections,
that didn't MEAN you can't use the word in conversation.
In the H&C exercise, the instructions was to tell the
dog no when he was looking away and INSTANTLY tell him
good boy and break your attention and let him cruize
around and just continue like that till the only thing
to do is come over to you cause there's nothin goin on
but you talking NICE to him.

Allow his attention to wander again and say
no, good boy, and continue in a very gentle
conversational tone to "shut him off" from to
anything ouside of the 9' radius. There was no
intent to COMMAND the dog's attention, we don't
want him LOOKIN AT US, we want him to walk around
and relax and eventually sit next to us lookin to
go somewhere.

The dog lovers started screamin like as if we was
making those dangerous sounds with a can or boomin
flatuate. NO BIG DEAL...so it was revised and taken
out. IT MAKES IT HARDER, but it also prevents someone
from accidentally ringin Ziggy's bell in PUPPYS mind an
mabye HIS feelings might be bruised, and that WOULD HAVE
made the difference with Starry... the most fearful dog
The Puppy Wizard has ever seen.

Took 6 DAYS to have her working like a trained K9.

Ask Crystal, she's written a very detailed case history
of the 4 trainers she went thru PRYOR to The Puppy
Wizard. The dog was SO SENSITIVE to collar corrctions
the just holdin the slack of the lead taught but not
tight, you'd feel the reflex just before she started
DIGGIN OUT and she'd cruize full tilt in circles for
several minutes totally outta control and would bite.

The HARDEST The Puppy Wizard EVER WORKED was standin
in the HOWES with Starry on lead and not even breathin
cause her tension was over ampin her. I was afraid she
was gonna have a coronary or stroke. She'd go into her
crate and collapse and totally shut down, coming out
even MOORE FEARFUL for each confinement to the box.

When Starry left The Puppy Wizard's HOWES Crystal was
instructed not to crate the dog noMOORE cause she don't
NEED it. The Puppy Wizard also advised Crystal that it's
been her habit to crate her dog so if she DOES use it
and there should be a PROBLEM, The Puppy Wizard can FIX
it... but The Puppy Wizard didn't COMMAND Crystal not
to crate, just said "it's not a good idea."

The Puppy Wizard IS the CRUELEST TRAINER IN HISTORY.

They'd been at their HOWES maybe 10 days and Starry
was doin better by the minute, till Crystal crated her
WONCE.

The sit hit the fan, took weeks to get over. READ her
report "Starry's Scary Nite."

BUT, she's PERFECT now and has been since then.
She didn't even chase the kat getting chased by 3
SKUNKS.

Read "Last Call." You'll see that for what it's worth...

Charlie CURED HIS pup's AGGRESSION in WON DAY as have
COUNTLESS other FREE WWW Wits' End Students:

"This has truly worked with my puppy. She'll do
anything I want her to, if she understands, because
she trusts me 100 percent, and nothing is more
important in her world than her relationship
with me. http://www.geocities.com/visco­­uspuppy" Charlie.

Check it out, Soup. Ol Charlie's got a HUGE testimonial
to the WEDTM on his site. Some sitbird here wrote him
an sez "you serious bout that NUT?" Charlie sez naah,
I just put that up for a JOKE." That's Charlie tellin
the nitwit to go f himself.. but the sitbird BELIEVED
him, imagine, even THINKING of questioning a tribute
like that???

Who'd WANT to NOT BE THRILLED for THEM?

But NO! If we LIMIT HOWER dog lovers RIGHT to CHOOSE TOOLS
and NOT ALLOW PREFERENCES, then HOWE will we train the dog
THAT WON'T OBEY???

Got to figger it out. The dog AIN'T gonna WANT to, and
he ain't gonna BE ABLE to IF you follow the CONDITIONING
EXERCISES and do EVERYTHING RIGHT

>keep up the good work.

The Puppy Wizard is fixin to sue the expers who ripped off
Sunshine an Professora Linda for 4K and 70 HOWERS of formal
training. Then The Puppy Wizard is gonna teach our behvioral
industry about PISSIN OFF THE GODDAMNED PUPPY WIZARD when HE
tells them they're HURTIN and they sez they AIN'T!

The Puppy Wizard can FIX THAT TOO...

We'll SEE HOWE DIFFICULT they are when they're faced with
THE SAME SAME SAME SAME FATE HOWER disciple Cad has got in
his storeHOWES of DEBT to SOCIETY.... theological esthetics
my butt. He's lowly, he's evily, and he's DEADLY cause a
punk like disciple Cad or ed w of pet loss dot con or dermer
or Master Of Deception blankman and ALL of the pit bull
fanciers woulda hurt and KILLED HOWER Sunshine...

Linda WILL DO ANYTHING to MAKE HOWER SUNSHINE HAPPY.

The Puppy Wizard sez NO! Sunshine NEEDS to be made
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY cause
THAT will make HIS PUPPY WIZARD GO OUTTA BUSINESS.

Then, The Puppy Wizard is DONE. That means SOMEBODY
got to have the keys to the HOWES... And it ain't gonna
be the genius that brought The Puppy Wizard's ATTENTION.

BESIDES, The Puppy Wizard can DO IT, AUTOMAGICKALLY.

That's the best part, Soup, I'll tell ya HOWE COME.
The DDR MACHINE uses the same same same same principles
as taught in the WEDTM... ANYBODY can plug it in and
watch what happens. That VERIFIES that there's NO FLUKE.
That means we got the kind of HAMMER to change LAWS and
the EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM...UNDISPUTABLEE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE:
REPEATABILIT, FIELD OBSERVATION, and DATA.

That's HOWE COME The Puppy Wizard is HOPIN our good
professor is a tennor cause The Puppy Wizard is composin
some SPECIAL MUSIC for HIS pal Maxie The Magnificient
Masturbator...

Speakin of THAT, our pal matty and Rocky? I'd stake
The Puppy Wizard's life we can cure his 'epilepsy'
in a couple weeks. But not so long as he lives with
that femme Nazi fruitcake doubletalker...

Professora Daniels and Sunshine asked The Puppy Wizard
"HOWE CAN WE EVER THANK YOU ENOUGH?" The Puppy Wizard
sez "EZ.... SUE THE BASTARDS so's it NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN."

This morning The Puppy Wizard is reviewing Professora Daniels'
RECORDS from PURDUE Animal Behavoir Clinic and the three
training companies THEY and HER VETS recommendeded to HELP
HURT and mighta KILLL HOWER Sunshine.

There a CURE for the miserable state of the art of BEHAVIORISM.
And The Puppy Wizard's GOT the HARD EVIDENCE... and the MUSCLE.
And the PASSION TO KILL OUR BEHAVIOR and TRAINING INDUSTRY IN
WON FELL SWOOP.

Here's a peer reviewed scientific study. The opinions
of the author's do not necessarily conform to The Puppy
Wizard's, but they AIN'T PISSIN HIM OFF, either:

Does the Carrot Need the Stick? Are aversive stimuli an
obligatory component in the training and maintaining of
behaviours in animals with particular reference to marine
mammals?

John Dineley © 1998

The opportunities for further continued research in
animal training and behaviour modification are vast,
e.g. with imaginative designs, farm and other
animals could be trained to answer questions of
preference such as temperature, accommodation
and other environmental parameters. Many zoos
and wild life parks have a commitment to conservation.
This may require the reintroduction of endangered
species back to wild habitats. This will also require
the intelligent application of training and behaviour
modification of the candidate animals to ensure their
best chances of rehabilitation and survival.

In conclusion, the question originally asked was does
the carrot need the stick? It seems that the answer
should be no. The research presented here demonstrates
that enough information and protocols currently exist for
there to be no excuse to use aversive and abusive
techniques on animals to obtain their co-operation when
they are asked to interact with humans.

=============================

HOWEDY Amanda,

"*.@DCFWatch.com" <Ama...@dcfwatch.com> wrote in message

> "Jerry Howe" <jho...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> > Thank you Amanda for being a good student.
> > And thank you, to the rest of the finest dog
> > owners in the whole wide world, my FREE
> > WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method students.
> > All the Best.

> You're more than welcome..

Our dog lovers will call you a liar...

> I told you I can't sit here knowing there is an easier
> approach that involves no negativity and has 100% results.

And they'll killfile you...and they'll send you some wicked
good websites. ENJOY!!!! <TPW;~ } >

Nevyn writes:

Jerry I cannot even begin to tell you the success Ive had with
your training manual! My two mutts have gone from out-of-control
psychos to obedient well behaved companions within a
matter of weeks! AND My friends have seen the success and have
asked me to work on their dogs!

I was working with a 5 month old Ridgeback female today and she
was being an angel after like an hour of working with her! It is
AMAZING!!

I pity those fools who take their dogs to classes where the
"Trainers"abuse their dogs! (do they have a degree? A masters?
a Phd? by the way? NO they are average joes off the street
who think they know how to train dogs!)

Once again, Jerry, you are a genius!

NEVYN and my Dogs, Rizzo and Midget, My Grandparents
dogs, Dusty and Snoopy, and my friends pup, Jazz.

================

"misty" <Momi...@webtv.net> wrote in message

I don't now whether Peach is dead or alive. I do know she's
not here with us. I really can't blame anyone here for her
loss.

I'm the one who ignored your advice. I did it because of how you
write/wrote. I was unwilling to accept the idea that my
using a shock collar could have any bearing on Peach not
wanting to stay home.

Up until I started using it my main concern had been keeping
my dogs in their own yard.

Once I started using the e-fence...well, then my concern became how to

keep them from running off for days on end.

I lost valuable training time becoming embroiled in the anti- shock
debate and the "Jerry sux" tirades.

I lost one dog but I have the bestest dog in the world
now <g> A Wits End Trained dog, one who is completely
housetrained, doesn't chew up stuff, stays in the yard,
and doesn't bark all the time.

IOW a great companion and friend.
Thanks Jerry!

=====================

============

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs
since I freely admit to having read and, I hope,
understood enough of the manual and it's counterparts by
John Fisher and the posts of Marilyn Rammell to believe
and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant barrage
of really infantile crap at the hands of supposedly
adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the
nagging idea that if people like them had been posting
earlier, maybe we would not have had to hold the head
of a really magnificent animal in our arms while he was
given the needle and having to hug him and wait until he
gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog
into good behavior. Naive is believing that people that
hide behind fake names are more honest than people that
use their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante
dog breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey
(lyingdogDUMMY, j.h.) are the equal or better than
those that have studied and lived by their craft for
decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marilyn Rammell are
going to just go away because you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea, and I
don't really care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and
> actually admit to buying and having success with his
> little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and
take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and
testing. You would never believe the results, so you'll
never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
> Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming
> to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve,
eh? As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to
listen to the box first?)

====================

"Charlie Wilkes" <charlie_wil...@easynews.com wrote
in message
news: pjaootcg8dgrptuu96383933eqk2jjp...@4ax.com...

I read up on rotties, pitbulls, etc., and quite a
bit of the literature suggested I needed to assert
my dominance and "make the dog earn everything it
gets."

I tried this once or twice, just by taking a stern
tone of voice, and the results were terrible.
The pup got scared and just wanted to stay away from
me.

That's why I support Jerry Howe and his FREE
Wits' End Dog Training manual -- that and the fact
that Jerry is an all-around great guy.

The core takeaway I got from Jerry's manual is this:
make yourself the center of your puppy's world -
- his personal Lord Jesus. Never give him a reason
to fear you or think you're angry. Love the heck
out of him, and you'll end up with a great dog.

This has truly worked with my puppy. She'll do
anything I want her to, if she understands, because
she trusts me 100 percent, and nothing is more
important in her world than her relationship
with me. http://www.geocities.com/visco­­uspuppy
Charlie

=========================

Dear Jerry-

I just wanted to let you know how wonderful your Doggy Do
Right product is. I was skeptical at first, but have been
tremendously pleased.

As you know, we had a neighbor's dog that was extremely
bothersome, at times barking loudly for 3 hours straight.
Within a few days, the barking decreased, and now it is just
the occasional bark. this dog lives approximately 500 feet
away, and even at that distance, the machine has done wonders.

You were always available and patient to answer my
questions, and now I can be in my own home without going
nuts from the barking. As an added pleasure, all the other
minor barking nuisances in the neighborhood have stopped
as well.

Quiet is wonderful! Thank you.

Pam Graves
=======================

From: Marshall Dermer (der...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu)

r*.@earthlink.net writes:

> [...]

person who, by avoiding situations that
the dog might resent, has nurtured the
seeds of rebellion and then cultivated
the resultant growth with under correction.

When these people reap their inevitable
and oftentimes painful harvest, they are
ready to avail themselves of "the cruel
trainer" whose advice they may have
once rejected because it was incompatible
with the sugary droolings of mealy-
mouthed columnists, breed-ring biddies,
and dog psychologists who, by the
broken skins and broken hearts their
misinformation causes, can be proven guilty
of the greatest act of cruelty to animals
since the dawn of time.

"With more genuine compassion for the
biting dog than would ever be demonstrated
by those who are "too kind" to make a
correction and certainly with more disregard
for his safety, the professional trainer
morally feels obligated to perform a "major

Are we havin FUN yet?

Got a lite, professor SCRUFF SHAKE?

The Puppy Wizard. <} : ~ ) >

It's Only Alimentary, Dear Watson
2005-04-20 17:50:07 EST
Satisfied NHOWE?

You're welcome!

TPW <{) ; ~ ) >

P.S. Hey? Whaddaya think of THIS?:

"Tending To Agree With The Positive Reinforcement Method"?

HOWEDY People,

Hello Tara,

"Tara O." <tara29...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
m...

> I tend to agree with the positive reinforcement
> method.

Oh, that's nice. I tend to think people who tend to
agree with positive reinforcement methods tend to be
pulling our chains... That's what I tend to think,
based on my experience working with people who tend to
agree with positive reinforcement who TEND TO
hurt their dogs when their tendencies to use positive
methods are outweighed by their tendencies to run out
of information or intellect and TEND to get frustrated
and TEND NOT to do the things they TEND TO believe are
right, when they TEND to be frustrated, or TEND to be
at a loss for INTELLECT, and TEND TO resort to
violence because they TEND to be shy on BRAINS... I
TEND TO view those folks as hypocrites, that's what I
TEND to do because I just happen to TEND to be HONEST,

> IMO, shock collars should be used only after normal
> obedience training methods have failed.

If your NORMAL obedience training TENDED to properly
train dogs, there would be a TENDENCY to have well
trained dogs. But that's not the case, becasuse NORMAL
obedience training TENDS to provoke, intimidate, and
confound your dog and inhibit his ability to think
and learn to want to work and think and learn... SEE?

That's what I TEND to think about NORMAL obedience
training which TENDS to FAIL because it TENDS to
resort to VIOLENCE instead of TENDING TOWARDS
THE MOST EFFECTIVE SCIENTIFIC METHODS AVAILABLE.

> It just bothers me to imagine shocking my dog, even
> at a very low frequency.

It bothers me less to think of shocking the dog than
thinking about what punishment and confrontation can
do to a dog's temperament. That's what I tend to think
based on my thirty eight years professional experience
training dogs.

> I will definitely admit that there are many dogs who
> either can't or won't benefit from training without
> such things as e-collars.

Is that based on your thirty eight years of experience
specializing in temperament and behavior problems and
protection training in giant breed dogs? Or is that
based on your TENDANCY to believe incompetent dog
abusing Thugs who tell you they TEND to get excellent
results from HURTING dogs to train them because they
TEND NOT TO be intelligent enough to outwit the
cunning of the domestic puppy dog???

OR IS IT BASED ON YOUR TENDENCY TO MURDER
YOUR OWN DEAD DOG Summer?

> I just hope its a last-resort, not a first.

And I just hope you figure out why your pals here who
hurt dogs to train them TEND to claim they have me in
their killfiles, because they TEND NOT TO be able to
answer my questions in good conscience...That's what
they TEND to do around here because our lying dog
abusing Thugs TEND to be INCOMPETENT, IMMORAL,
UNETHICAL, UNPRINCIPLED, DOG ABUSING COWARDS.

Like yourself.

That's what I tend to think.

Your pal, Jerry "The PHONY," Howe. j;~}
The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{) ; ~ ) >

<*.@EarthLink.Net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:12:11
GMT Local: Thurs, Oct 7 2004 10:12 am

Subject: "I'm Shocked That I Shocked" tara o. aka tee,
NC Boxer Rescue Abuse

HOWEDY People

Here's WON of HOWER MENTAL CASES
hurtin dogs and lying abHOWET it again.

"I'm shocked that I shocked"

"Tara O." <nos...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Due to someone reprimanding Jar-Jar & the word
> "rescue" in the post, I decided to read down and see
> what he was spewing now. I was able to learn that
> besides choking, pinching, crating, abusing and
> murdering my dog, I also shocked her. I must be
> suffering from amnesia.

> Can someone point me to a post where I said
> I shocked my dog, or any dog, or that I even
> know *how* to use an e-collar....assuming I had one
> which must have been stolen at the same time I lost
> my memory.

> One would think Jerry would be happy with the
> "murder" part and all my other training sins but
> evidently not.
> --
> Tara

HOWEDY tara o.,

You didn't HURT INTIMIDATE and MURFDER
your own DEAD DOG Summer:

Date: 2003-04-28 18:09:04 PST

==============

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Dane hyper when passing other dogs
Date: 2001-04-21 12:07:54 PST

I think its pertinent to mention that I've never had
any dogs who exhibited signs of aggression or were in
any way, shape, or form resistent to whatever
"training" I did with them.

I would not feel comfortable relying on my past
experience or a book to train a dog to stop biting,
snapping or growling.
--
Tara O.

===================

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Canine Behaviors For Dummies
Date: 2001-06-11 19:42:23 PST

"joshua" <jos...@ycsi.net> wrote in message

> I cant seem to understand why people believe prong
> collars are cruel and inhumane. They do nothing more
> than pinch, getting the attention of the animal.

> Choke collars, on the other hand, do permanent
> damage. They bruise the esophagus.

> Shock collars will eventually destroy nerve endings,
> much the same as electric fencing.

Joshua, you have just reopened a can of worms
that can quickly cause infestation here lol
--
Tara O.

===============

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: jerry howe
Date: 2001-04-04 11:58:06 PST

> People are tired of being abused and insulted simply
> for saying they use a prong collar, or a choke
> collar, or an e-collar, or a crate, etc. If you want
> to LEARN more about dog training and dog behavior,
> then listen to what they have to say, too.

"I've never not listened to what people say here.
I use a crate, am about to begin with a choke collar,
I'm not the bad guy here." tara o.

======================

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Electronic Training Collars
Date: 2001-05-11 17:29:33 PST

""Twzl, Sligo and Roy Happy Together"" wrote

> BTW, this is one of the frequent topics on obedience
> email lists. When people say that they haven't used
> corrections, it turns out that they feel that if
> they do it, it's not a real correction. :)

That makes sense in a weird sort of way. I don't
honestly think that its humanly possible to train
anyone or anything without correction. Its human
nature to say 'no' or to stop a behavior by doing
something. I used a tin can with coins to correct
Summer's bad puppy behaviors and the cold shoulder
to correct her other less desirable behaviors. I
have said 'no' so many times that I probably sound
like a broken record. Amie can attest to that
lol.

It seems to me that some people are automatically
equating the term correction with punishment. I
guess they can go hand in hand since my tin can
wasn't something Summer liked. My ignoring her
when she's misbehaving is also something she
doesn't like. Therefore it can be viewed as
punishment? And that term is 100% negative.

Maybe if more people saw it as correction and not
the total negative, they'd be less inclined to
want to be PP.

Don't know if the way I wrote that made sense, it
makes sense in my head but then again the men with
the white coats could come a'knockin at any
moment.

Tara O.

===================

From: Tara O. (nos...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Any hope? rage?
Date: 2003-03-26 05:46:02 PST

Yes I see and understand your point. There's no such
thing as 100% vigilence 100% of the time IMO. You
could call an e-fence company to find out if its
possible to wire only your front door so that if she
gets within a certain range of that front door the
collar will start working. I'd think there would be a
way to work that and it may be inexpensive to do
so.

There are also items called Scat Mats that you place
in front of doors or any area you don't want your dog
to proceed through. When stepping on the mat, it gives
off a vibration, something which most dogs hate.
They'll stay far away from the mats. I believe you can
buy them from
--
Tara

==================

Tara O. (nos...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Need advice--barking dog
Date: 2003-08-06 17:38:14 PST

you could consider installing an invisible fence just
inside the fence line so he cannot get too close. You
could talk to your neighbor about splitting the cost
of whichever alternative you both find most
acceptable.

--
Tara

=================

From: Tara O. (nos...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: Containment Collars
Date: 2003-03-11 07:12:57 PST

I know people who have electric fences and it works
very well for them. I know people who have them and
whose dogs escape and refuse to come back in. From
the details I know of all involved, I wouldn't use an
e-fence on:

1. An adult dog that wasn't raised with the fence from
a puppy
2. A dog with a high prey drive
3. A very stubborn dog

If I put my female out in an e-fence, the very first
kid, cat, dog or squirrel she sees would have her
bolting through the barrier shock or not. When she
finally loses interest in whatever has caused her to
leave and her adrenalin has diminished, she will think
rationally and realize she's not willing to come back
into the yard because she knows the shock would get
her.

you have a dog who just has to go after or
up to any and everything that walks down the street
then I'd definitely not recommend one of these
systems. The people I know who it works for installed
them when their dogs were pups so they were brought up
trained to it. Two of the ones I know it didn't work
for have adult adopted dogs who weren't raised
with this kind of invisible barrier.

===================

From: Tara O. (tara29...@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re: escape artist, thunder, aggression
questions Date: 2001-05-12 07:56:04 PST

Since he got a taste of freedom and knows he can
get out I doubt you'll be able to stop him short
of tethering him or using a more sophisticated
device like an e-fence but I wouldn't recommend
going the electronic fence route without first
doing your homework on the pros and cons of them
and understand that they are not fool-proof.

=========================

MacKenzie's First Pinch Collar Class
Date: 2003-07-08 13:54:19 PST

I consider myself to be a pretty good basic obed.
trainer of Boxers with some learned but not necessarily
practiced, advanced training knowledge.

I think this because not only have I worked
with all the dogs I've had at my house but I'm also
the one in charge of all the dogs in our rescue, their
behavioral issues (identifying and working with),
basic training (done in the foster home) and a host of
other things. I'm the one who gives the advice and
walks the foster volunteers through alot of things.

Now I don't believe, for a second, that I would be
successful at teaching basic obedience to other dogs
in a class environment. Maybe I would but probably
not. Other trainers with class experience may think I
have no clue what I'm doing because my experience
has been primarily hands-on and with only one breed.

Erikap
2005-08-14 09:10:51 EST
I think I counted 11 identities that were suspect; there's probably more.
What sort of person has the time to create a million different usenet
identities?
And to what end?