Dog Discussion: Chihuahua / Rottweiller Cross Puppy

Chihuahua / Rottweiller Cross Puppy

Martin McGinn
2005-01-18 21:57:09 EST
I am looking for a chihuahua / rottweiller cross male puppy. Yes they do
exist!

Please let me know if you have any available or put me in touch with anyone
who has one.

Thanks

Martin

Phil
2005-01-18 23:12:21 EST
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:57:09 -0800, "Martin McGinn"
<martin_mcginn@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>I am looking for a chihuahua / rottweiller cross male puppy. Yes they do
>exist!

Where, pray tell.

Phil
======
visit the New York City Homebrewers Guild website:
http://www.hbd.org/nychg

Caroline
2005-01-19 03:52:00 EST
"Martin McGinn" wrote
>I am looking for a chihuahua / rottweiller cross male puppy. Yes they do
>exist!

That doesn't mean they should...

Twfsa
2005-01-19 07:29:54 EST
I'de like to see a picture of that dog.

Tom

"caroline" <nospamplease@thank.you> wrote in message
> "Martin McGinn" wrote
>>I am looking for a chihuahua / rottweiller cross male puppy. Yes they do
>>exist!
>
> That doesn't mean they should...

JoKing
2005-01-19 13:33:37 EST

"twfsa" wrote
> I'd like to see a picture of that dog.
>
> Tom

No picture, but I was reminded of the Eric Bogle song "Little Gomez"

LITTLE GOMEZ
(Eric Bogle)

Oh, I used to have a doggie and I called him little Gomez
Because he was a Mexican Chihuahua
Though there wasn't much to him what there was all cojones
In fact he was a randy little fella

Big dogs, small dogs were all the same to him
The canine equivalent of Errol Flynn
At the drop of a sombrero he'd jump up and get stuck in
Taking Gomez out for walkies was embarassin'

I remember one day in the park his tally rose by four
An enviable score he was amassing,
two very patient poodles and an Irish Labrador
And a woman who just happened to be passing

I tried every way to curb his carnal appetite
I kept him on a leash by day, I locked him up at night
I even put some bromide in his chunky meaty bites
But the only thing that might have worked was Kryptonite

Then came the fateful day when he tried to consummate
A liaison with a Saint Bernard named Broadwin
And although he was quite clearly fighting well above his weight
He didn't let that minor detail stop him

He nearly pulled it off, oh, what an acrobat!
But Broadwin got bored and down she sat
Well, they say that after making love you sometimes feel quite flat
I'm sure that little Gomez would agree with that

I buried Gomez in the park, his happy hunting ground
a sad but fitting finale
Though I had to make a grave that was very flat and round
'Cause he looked like squashed tamale

But oh, how I missed my wee Chihuahua chum
I went down to the pet shop to find another one
I went there feeling happy, but I left there feeling glum
Because the man behind the counter loved corny puns

And he said "Yes, we have no Chihuahuas, we have no Chihuahuas today
We have Alstations, Dalmatians, fruits of all flirtations,
An alpine Pekinese in a toupee
But yes, we have no Chihuahuas, we have no Chihuahuas today"

Rdel
2005-01-23 09:57:59 EST
I know of a Chihuahua/MinPin mix..
Actually they are 6 weeks now.

"Martin McGinn" <martin_mcginn@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I am looking for a chihuahua / rottweiller cross male puppy. Yes they do
>exist!
>
> Please let me know if you have any available or put me in touch with
> anyone who has one.
>
> Thanks
>
> Martin

Robin
2005-02-03 02:23:41 EST
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:57:09 -0800, "Martin McGinn"
<martin_mcginn@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>I am looking for a chihuahua / rottweiller cross male puppy. Yes they do
>exist!

Maybe they DO exist, but that doesn't mean they SHOULD! What possible
advantages would there be for such a cross?????

That's NOT even CLOSE to responsible, reputable breeding; someone is
just out to make money with these "breeds."

Do yourself and another animal a favor -- go to a rescue shelter or
organization, instead of supporting some greedy invididual who's only
concerns are making money.