Dog Discussion: Ugly Dog Abuse

Ugly Dog Abuse

Simpledog
2004-12-19 12:40:09 EST
http://exet.nu/html/download/video/dog_abuse.wmv

Trooper2
2004-12-20 19:02:50 EST
Whoever did this should be killed including the poster of that clip.
Tasteless and unethical.

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:40:09 GMT, "Simpledog" <cburnett1@san.rr.com>
wrote:

>http://exet.nu/html/download/video/dog_abuse.wmv

Tim Kett
2004-12-21 00:56:28 EST
"trooper2" <nospam@aol.com> wrote in message
> Whoever did this should be killed including the poster of that clip.
> Tasteless and unethical.

The same thing should be done to those hartless assholes, when they least
expect it. Such a pretty doggie, that I would gladly adopt. Really
depressing ! :-(

Sam And Abby
2005-01-17 21:05:26 EST
The boys got off with a slap on the wrist. 2 years probation and a $500
fine.

However, once this video became popular on the net, a group of guys
recognized one of the kids and beat the crap out of him. Not that I would
normally condone their actions, but the court didn't do its job so I'm glad
these guys did..

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/2820/

"Tim Kett" <tim6kettring@e-garfield.com> wrote in message
> "trooper2" <nospam@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Whoever did this should be killed including the poster of that clip.
>> Tasteless and unethical.
>>

> The same thing should be done to those hartless assholes, when they least
> expect it. Such a pretty doggie, that I would gladly adopt. Really
> depressing ! :-(

Sorackem
2005-01-18 03:26:23 EST
"Sam and Abby" <samisntremovemeatyahooremovecom> wrote in

> The boys got off with a slap on the wrist. 2 years probation and a
> $500 fine.
> [...] the court didn't do its job
> so I'm glad these guys did..

The job is not done.

Those kids are seriously sick and if not dealt with, will escalate their
brutality. Before long, they'll be looking at other kids instead of stray
dogs.

Euthanasia comes to mind.

Barring that, give them their preferred weapon (skateboard) and send 'em to
Iraq.

-B

Michael A. Ball
2005-01-18 11:53:31 EST
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:05:26 -0500, "Sam and Abby"
<samisntremovemeatyahooremovecom> wrote:

>The boys got off with a slap on the wrist. 2 years probation and a $500
>fine.
>
>However, once this video became popular on the net, a group of guys
>recognized one of the kids and beat the crap out of him. Not that I would
>normally condone their actions, but the court didn't do its job so I'm glad
>these guys did..
>
>http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/2820/

Once upon a time, I wouldn't have condoned this conduct, but I do now!
It has my full support! I encourage it! I've seen what these people do
as adults. They don't improve! Their victims show up at the animal
shelter, starved, with their bodies and spirits so broken they can't be
repaired, in the time allotted.

Michael

"Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former."
Albert Einstein

Michael A. Ball
2005-01-18 12:03:47 EST
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 02:26:23 -0600, Sorackem
<flint_stoned@nodcomcast.net> wrote:

>"Sam and Abby" <samisntremovemeatyahooremovecom> wrote in
>
>> The boys got off with a slap on the wrist...

>The job is not done.
>
>...Euthanasia comes to mind.
>-B

Someone is apt to think your views are too harsh, but I do not. In fact,
"euthanasia" is the first thing that came to my mind--to be administered
right after I broke the skate board over his face.