Dog Discussion: FS: Lab Mix Puppies

FS: Lab Mix Puppies

Tp
2004-12-13 21:20:47 EST
I have six mix lab puppies. Two Male, four female. Six weeks old, all
yellow, or white. I will take $30 each. DFW, TX area only.

--
t*E@airmail.net
remove "remove" to reply

JoKing
2004-12-15 09:28:21 EST
Or people could just go to their local animal shelter and not patronize
backyard breeders.

"tp" wrote ...
> I have six mix lab puppies. Two Male, four female. Six weeks old, all
> yellow, or white. I will take $30 each. DFW, TX area only.
>
> --
> tpainterREMOVE@airmail.net
> remove "remove" to reply

Tp
2004-12-17 09:40:23 EST
Or you could come to me and save me the trouble of having to take these
unwanted puppies to the shelter. I did not breed my dog. I had her locked
up. My neighbors dog is a fence jumper. At least with me you know where
the dog came from, and its history. I went to the shelter before buying my
dog. They could not tell me anything about their dogs. Not the past owner,
where they were found, what type of dog it might be, etc. I bought a AKC
registured yellow lab, from a back yard breeder, not a puppy farm. I would
rather have a family pet not a puppy mill, or abused shelter dog.

"JoKing" <joanne__king@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Or people could just go to their local animal shelter and not patronize
> backyard breeders.
>
> "tp" wrote ...
>> I have six mix lab puppies. Two Male, four female. Six weeks old, all
>> yellow, or white. I will take $30 each. DFW, TX area only.
>>
>> --
>> tpainterREMOVE@airmail.net
>> remove "remove" to reply

Caroline
2004-12-18 08:31:51 EST
"tp" wrote
> Or you could come to me and save me the trouble of having to take these
> unwanted puppies to the shelter. I did not breed my dog. I had her
> locked up. My neighbors dog is a fence jumper.

So your neighbour's dog had a key to your house...or you left your bitch
unsupervised?

> I would rather have a family pet not a puppy mill, or abused shelter dog.

Let's hope the people who are big-hearted enough to adopt from shelters
don't have the same views should one of your pups end up in there...

Tp
2004-12-21 18:11:00 EST
Sold.

"tp" <tpainterREMOVE@airmail.net> wrote in message
>I have six mix lab puppies. Two Male, four female. Six weeks old, all
>yellow, or white. I will take $30 each. DFW, TX area only.
>
> --
> tpainterREMOVE@airmail.net
> remove "remove" to reply

Ebbtide
2004-12-21 18:21:47 EST
Good for you. Merry Xmas. I pray they have wonderful. loving families!!!

> Sold.
>
> "tp" <tpainterREMOVE@airmail.net> wrote in message
>>I have six mix lab puppies. Two Male, four female. Six weeks old, all
>>yellow, or white. I will take $30 each. DFW, TX area only.
>>
>> --
>> tpainterREMOVE@airmail.net
>> remove "remove" to reply

JoKing
2004-12-22 22:46:05 EST
I doubt if that was the point since he was hawking them on the internet.
Poor things.

"Ebbtide" <wrote ...
> Good for you. Merry Xmas. I pray they have wonderful. loving families!!!

> "tp" wrote in message
>> > Sold.

> > "tp" wrote in message
> >>I have six mix lab puppies. Two Male, four female. Six weeks old, all
> >>yellow, or white. I will take $30 each. DFW, TX area only.
> >>
> >> --
> >> tpainterREMOVE@airmail.net
> >> remove "remove" to reply

Caroline
2005-01-04 05:02:51 EST

"JoKing" wrote
>I doubt if that was the point since he was hawking them on the internet.
> Poor things.

My thoughts exactly ;o(