Dog Discussion: Doggie Jail Break !

Doggie Jail Break !

Churchill
2004-12-04 20:50:28 EST

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G10C121F9
--
Ask your ISP to add the following newsgroups:

alt.war.world-war-one
alt.war.world-war-two
alt.war.world-war-three
alt.war.napoleonic
alt.war.war-of-1812
alt.war.terrorism
alt.war.biological
alt.war.chemical
alt.war.misc

Caroline
2004-12-05 13:41:32 EST
"Churchill" wrote

> --
> Ask your ISP to add the following newsgroups:
>
> alt.war.world-war-one
> alt.war.world-war-two
> alt.war.world-war-three
> alt.war.napoleonic
> alt.war.war-of-1812
> alt.war.terrorism
> alt.war.biological
> alt.war.chemical
> alt.war.misc

Why?

Enyal
2004-12-07 20:11:38 EST

"Churchill" <none@none.com> wrote in message

> http://makeashorterlink.com/?G10C121F9
> --
> Ask your ISP to add the following newsgroups:

I asked my newsreader to "Block Sender". Will that suffice? Plonk.

Marcel Beaudoin
2004-12-08 08:19:28 EST
"Enyal" <enyal@talltale.coma> wrote in news:ixstd.12608$QJ2.2317
@fe39.usenetserver.com:

> "Churchill" <none@none.com> wrote in message
>>
>> http://makeashorterlink.com/?G10C121F9
>> --
>> Ask your ISP to add the following newsgroups:
>>
> I asked my newsreader to "Block Sender". Will that suffice? Plonk.

Why?? The link was perfectly valid, and had a great story...

--
Marcel and Moogli

Enyal
2004-12-11 11:37:56 EST

"Marcel Beaudoin" <mbeauINVALID@sympaINVALIDtico.ca> wrote in message
> "Enyal" <enyal@talltale.coma> wrote in news:ixstd.12608$QJ2.2317
> @fe39.usenetserver.com:
>

>> "Churchill" <none@none.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> http://makeashorterlink.com/?G10C121F9
>>> --
>>> Ask your ISP to add the following newsgroups:
>>>
>> I asked my newsreader to "Block Sender". Will that suffice? Plonk.
>
> Why?? The link was perfectly valid, and had a great story...
>
> --
> Marcel and Moogli

Because, Marcel....What I saw was a request to add a bunch of off-topic
war-related newsgroups and this is a dog-related newsgroup. I didn't click
on the link, because I assumed it was also war-related. If I was interested
in war-related newsgroups, I would seek them out and subscribe to them. Was
there something dog-related in the link?

Marcel Beaudoin
2004-12-13 08:46:32 EST

> Because, Marcel....What I saw was a request to add a bunch of
> off-topic war-related newsgroups and this is a dog-related newsgroup.
> I didn't click on the link, because I assumed it was also war-related.
> If I was interested in war-related newsgroups, I would seek them out
> and subscribe to them. Was there something dog-related in the link?

The request for people to ask their ISPs to add the groups was in his
signature. Thus, I more or less ignored it. The object of the post, the
link, was actually dog related, and quite cute.

--
Marcel and Moogli