Dog Discussion: Soup To Nuts: "A Relative Judgement Of A Circular Assignment Of Thought."

Soup To Nuts: "A Relative Judgement Of A Circular Assignment Of Thought."

The Puppy Wizard
2004-12-04 16:55:50 EST
HOWEDY People,

"A Relative Judgement Of A Circular Assignment Of Thought."

That's exactly HOWE Your Puppy Wizard
sees these forums.

Your Puppy Wizard doesn't socialize or
celebrate holidays. Dogs don't take days
off, so dog trainers get to work the days
most folks take off for holidays.

The discussions on these forums revolve
around the types of collars and tools and
crates and shock / intimidation / pain
devices and BREEDS they cannot train
Vs the clickeroo's and the PP'rs and the
alphalpaha / koehler / dominance "methods"
and the risks of NOT hurting dogs to train
them and back to the types of collars and
tools and crates and shock / intimidation /
pain devices and the BREEDS they're best
used on and what BREEDS cannot be trained.

Look at the astonishing % of dogs with
pancreatitis, suspected Cushings (even a
DISEASE gets UPPER CASE and HOWER
dog lovers DON'T) disease, seizuers, OCD'S,
immune system malfunctions, IBD's, self
mutilation, POISONING, organ failure from
anti seizure meds, diabetes and endocrine
failure, thyroid disease, shadow / light / tail
chasing, OCD's, all STRESS INDUCED
conditions, and all EZ to REHABILITATE if
you know HOWE.

That nothing is accomplished other than
confusion is THE INTENT of our DOG
LOVERS who are only interested in
defending their alleged right to hurt and
kill dogs as they've become accustomed.

Clicker training was promoted on our
forum by Master Of Deception blankman
and lying frosty dahl as a subterfuge to
CONfound folks interested in the FREE
Wits' End Dog Training Method. See lying
frosty dahl's post "clicker project FIZZLES."

The dog abusing Thugs chose the clicker
bribe method cause it's ALLEGEDLY got
all the elements of being able to do everything
yet IN FACT, fails 10% right off the top and is
incapable of doing anything to control undesirable
behaviors withHOWET extensive repeted time
consuming effort.

The anxiety produced while tempting dogs
with bribes often causes serious behavior
health and temperament problems.

IOW, so called clicker training is little
more than a parlor trick for some of us
and a lifesaver for others, and a joke
for anybody who needs instant total
control (like Your Puppy Wizard) and
is DANGERHOWES for some dogs or
behaviors... like aggression.

Lots of dogs can't wait weeks and months
to be cured of aggression and GET DEAD
before the click / treat / alternate behavor
scam bunk is installed.

See lying frosty dahl's post "Clicker Project FIZZLES."

Well, perhaps we can figure out the
WON method that works for all dogs
and appeals to all dog owners, and
we'll all be very happy?

I suppose SOME of us won't be happy
changing methods or philosophy, but
just as dogs learn, we'll likeWIZE learn
our new methods and our dogs will
love us for that.

Won't they.

Let's take a look around and shake
this doHOWEN so we're all on the
same page and then we'll all be able
to come to the same conclusions, as
this is NOT about YOU and ME, this
IS about DOG TRAINING, is it not?

Your Puppy Wizard sez HOWE we
train our dogs is not a matter of
PERSONAL PREFERENCE. All
dog behavior problems are CAUSED
BY MISHANDLING.

The dog only reflexes in predictable
ways to situations and circumstances
of their environment which WE provide.

Knowing HOWE our dog is going to
respond to his innate, natural, normal,
reflexive, instincts, gives us the opportunity
to habituate the dog to respond exactly
HOWE we prefer.

Dogs do not do BAD behaviors, they
do DOG behaviors. Dogs will naturally
want to do everything we ask if we know
HOWE to ask them because their innate
loyalty, teamwork and cooperation for
pack survival, are naturally instinctive,
just like HOWESbreaking.

Only a dog trainer could confound
Nature's Perfect HOWESbreaking
Program.

Individual dogs do not dictate appropriate
handling and training techniques. The dog
has NO say so about HOWE he is going
to respond, the dog is going to respond
HOWE we make him respond.

All we got to do is know HOWE to make
the dog naturally want to do every thing
we ask, and simply DO IT.

Appropriate handling and training techniques
dictate HOWE the dog is going to respond
according to the SCIENTIFIC METHODS
employed. These scientific methods do not
change to conform to the dog's preferences
and desires.

The individual dog does not manipulate
the SCIENTIFIC METHOD, the METHOD
manipulates the DOG or it would NOT BE
a scientific method and therefore would
not work on all animals.

Would it.

Your Puppy Wizard laughs at the food
bribes and limits of the clicker method
but uses many of its principles in HIS
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual.

Science is science, like it or not.

Ain't it.

Non force non confrontational methods
cure all animal behavior problems nearly
instantly. That's the bottom line for our
professional trainers and aggressive dog
owners.

Ain't it?

The fastest most effective methods are
also the gentlest.

We cannot force an animal not to be
afraid. We cannot bribe an animal to
love us. Forcing control through food
bribery is ineffective unless all the
food in creation is in the trainers treat bag.

Monty Roberts sez you'll never see a
horse run to the next blade of grass.
Your Puppy Wizard sez your weenie
can't compete with a nice garbage can
and your squeaky toy can't compete
with a kid with a ball or a bunny lookin
like a weenie on a pogo stick goin bye.

As for corrections?

HA! Take your lead off and correct the dog.

You'd need a shock collar to do that.

Well, HOWE COME that's not appropriate?
Cause it makes some dogs shy aggressive
hyperactive and gets SOME DOGS DEAD.

Your Puppy Wizard knows our shock collar
trainers are not fond of that FACT, but it's
true, and it's a fact, and that's the bottom line.

Who among our professional trainers has not
found THE DOG that NEEDS to be KILLED
because IT won't RESPECT his trainer's
AUTHORITY?

Now that the shock trainers are shocked,
Your Puppy Wizard will be happy to extend
the facts of the matter to our traditional
trainers who rely on any other force fear
punishment or coercion method of forcing
control.

Forced control is much like a parent of
teens sayin good bye for the weekend,
don't entertain your pals in our HOWES
while we're gone and do your chores.
It'll only work if there's been a proper
foundation of trust and respect and
appropriate non force controls.

Otherwise, the teens will do as they
will and mom and dad got nothin to
say about it till it's all over. Of curse,
our dogs ain't adolescent kids and
vice versa.

REPRESSING behavior problems only
causes the problem to CHANGE CLOTHES.
You cannot frighten fright HOWETA a critter.
It's GOTTA GO SOMEWHERE, so it CHANGES.

Rewarding completed behaviors doesn't
add up either. HOWE can we reward a
behavior the dog is not thinking of?

If we cannot punish a past behavior,
HOWE can we reward a PAST behavior?

Either we correct or punish a behavior in
the act or we've missed the opportunity for
that instance, is that not so?

Now all we got to do is figure out HOWE
to correct without punishing or criticizing
or diminishing our standing as best pals
and buddies and yet maintain our necessary
100% total control, discipline, and respect?

HOWE can we earn respect if we violate
personal space and individual preferences?

HOWE can we "cater to" our dog's
preferences and meet our needs for control?

HOWE can we think in terms of alpha
or dominance and mingle that with the
human family social order and structure
of the human HOWEShold and the
dichotomy of a pack of feral dogs or
wild wolves?

Your living room is not a dugout in the
woods and it's not a laboratory where
the conditions are scientifically consistent
and controlled. We got kids, friends,
spouses, extended family members,
everything to worry about that we cannot
control unless we're on the spot and in charge.

That can't always happen.

That's HOWE COME we delegate
authority and set rules and train our
children HOWE to respond when
they are in control.

Everything is done in an ordinary basic
approach in most HOWESes so mom
and dad and the kids know each other's
whereabouts and schedules and responsibilities.

For the most part, it works well. HOWEver,
when it fails, it fails big time. That's HOWE
COME we get stray dogs and run away kids
and juvenile delinquents and hyperactive out
of control dogs kids spouses divorces and
fratricide, matricide and patricide.

One trainer friend of The Puppy Wizard
sez your wife is many times more likely
to hurt or kill your kid than your pit bull
dog is likely to.

Your Puppy Wizard has the facts.

Debate is for pleasure. The bottom line is,
Your Puppy Wizard has only WON method
and NO alternatives because we do not
modify the method to suite the individual.

The individual learns according to the method.

There's no force, but there's no CHOICE.
Dogs do not make decisions for which they
need to be corrected or rewarded, THEY'RE
DUMB FREAKIN ANIMALS. Like your kids.

Dogs "make decisions" for situations they've
not been pupperly trained and conditioned
to respond to do as you'd prefer.

Dog training ain't LUCK.

Is it.

The Wits' End Dog Training Method works
for all dogs, all handlers, and all training
goals. It's EZ, FAST, and FREE, and
guarantees perfect results, nearly instantly.

Your Puppy Wizard. <}YPW ; ~ } >

From: Your Name (email@address.com)
Subject: Re: A Relative Judgement Of A Circular
Assignment Of Thought
Date: 2003-05-12 17:42:39 PST

Excellent post wiz. Applicable to rural areas where there
are lots of dogs and to all dog owners, and to those who are
grieving for dogs they have lost. Maybe they will do better
with their next dog(s).

If only they know HOWE.

the reason our "experts" don't like your posts Wiz, and try
to hide from them, is because you've got them pegged, dead
to rights, SOUP to nuts. They are AFRAID of being exposed
for who and what they are.

================

"I know that most men, including those at ease with
problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept
even the simplest and most obvious truth if it would
oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they
have delighted in explaining to colleagues, proudly
taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by
thread, into the fabric of their lives."
-Leo Tolstoy-

Is it any wonder that the following sig file has generated
more complaints to my personal email than any other
controversial post I have made to date, bar none?:

CAVEAT
If you have to do things to your dog to train him that you
would rather not have to do, then you shouldn't be doing
them. If you have a dog trainer who tells you to jerk your
dog around, choke him, pinch his ears, or twist his toes,
shock, shake, slap, scold, hit, chin cuff, scruff shake or
punish your dog in any manner, that corrections
are appropriate, that the dog won't think of you as the
punisher, or that corrections are not harmful, or if they
can't train your dog to do what you want, look for a
trainer that knows HOWE.

Thank you,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
http://www.doggydoright.com

Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
-Francis Bacon-

There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all who
come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the head
should, please, not hit at all.
-Nietzsche-

The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
learned qualities.

The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.

The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
corrections, and scolding.

-Jerry Howe-
The Puppy Wizard. <}TPW ; ~ ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizard. <}YPW ; ~ } >
oo-oo

Unsurreality
2004-12-05 17:28:35 EST
The Puppy Wizard is a know-nothing, insane blowhard.

I'm amazed that this person has spent SO many years around dogs (as he
claims - but that's likely a lie since he does it all the time), he
knows SO little about dogs. His crazy quote "a dog is a dog" is so
wrong on so many levels it's ridiculous.

Of course this "Wizard" doesn't socialize - you wouldn't either
looking like him . I'm not even sure "socializing" is allowed at his
nursing home.

The guy is a freak. An imbecile. A moron. He thinks he has a
"mission" to "expose all you thugs."

Yet he does nothing but post mass amounts of dumb messages here.
Other than that, he does NOTHING. For MANY years he has claimed to
bring all these lawsuits against what he calls "Dog abusing thugs."
He's done NOTHING.
For YEARS he claims he's going to "drop the hammer" on the industry of
dog training. Correct again, he's done NOTHING.

The old, insane fart SIMPLY DOES NOT LIVE UP TO HIS WORD.

Don't trust him no matter what you do...

"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@EarthLink.Net> wrote in message news:<Gnqsd.3732$714.768@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
> HOWEDY People,
>
> "A Relative Judgement Of A Circular Assignment Of Thought."
>
> That's exactly HOWE Your Puppy Wizard
> sees these forums.
>
> Your Puppy Wizard doesn't socialize or
> celebrate holidays. Dogs don't take days
> off, so dog trainers get to work the days
> most folks take off for holidays.

The Puppy Wizard
2004-12-05 19:47:09 EST
HOWEDY unsurreality,

"Unsurreality" <unsurreality@netzoola.com> wrote in message

> The Puppy Wizard is a know-nothing, insane blowhard.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students all
over the Whole Wild World REPORT gettin 100%
TOTAL NON PHYSICAL CON-TROLL NEARLY
INSTANTLY with ALL dogs and ALL handlers and
ALL BEHAVIORS.

You and your mentally ill lying dog abusing
punk thug coward pals CALL THEM LIARS
and FORGERIES by The Amazing Puppy
Wizard on accHOWENT of HE has PROVEN

that ALL temperament and behavior problems
are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

> I'm amazed that this person has spent SO
> many years around dogs (as he claims -

AbHOWET forty five years professionally
specializing in temperament and behavior
problems in mostly giant breed workin dogs
and protection training.

> but that's likely a lie since he does it all the time),

CITES PLEASE? Just fill WON line and The
AMAZING Puppy Wizard will fade into the
sunset never to be seen or heard from again
on accHOWENT of "When you get BAGGED
for LYING you're MARKED FOR LIFE," The
Puppy Wizard's DADDY. <{) ; ~ ) >

SEE? EZ TO PROVE.
JUST DO IT.

> he knows SO little about dogs.

Yeah. Accordin to ALMOST ALL the EXXXPERTS
HE'S DISCREDITED and EXXXPOSED as dog
abusing punk thug cowards like professor SCRUFF
SHAKE dermer.

> His crazy quote "a dog is a dog" is so
> wrong on so many levels it's ridiculous.

INDEEDY. RidiculHOWES.

Like THIS WON:

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of Behavior
Never Change,
Or They'd Not Be Scientific And Could Not Obtain
Consistent, Reliable, Fast, Effective Results
For All Handler's And All Dogs,
NEARLY INSTANTLY,
As Taught In Your FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual,"
The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

> Of course this "Wizard" doesn't socialize -

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes
so utterly beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest?

"With him,
words play no torturing tricks.........., "
--John Galsworthy.

Don't bet your dog won't tell on you...
Their behaviors reflect
our words, actions and training quirks.
Jerry HOWE, The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

> you wouldn't either looking like him .

"A Dog Is A Dog;
As A Kat Is A Kat;
As A Birdie Is A Birdie;
As A Child Is A Child;
As A SP-HOWES Is a SP-HOWES.

ALL Critters Only Respond In
PREDICTABLE INNATE NORMAL NATURAL
INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE Ways
To Situations And Circumstances Of Their Environment
Which We Create For Them.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH.
SAME SAME,
For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

> I'm not even sure "socializing" is allowed
> at his nursing home.

"If You Talk With The Animals,
They Will Talk With You
And You Will Know Each Other.

If You Do Not Talk To Them,
You Will Not Know Them,
And What You Do Not Know
You Will Fear.

What One Fears, One Destroys,"
Chief Dan George,
adapted with permission from his FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual.

> The guy is a freak.

"(Also, it is best to killfile posts from the few
regulars here who are either ill-tempered,
ill-mannered, or just plain ill.),"
--Marshall

> An imbecile.

IMBECILE, unsurreality? That seems to
suit The Amazing Puppy Wizard JUST FINE:

WordWeb
Noun: IMBECILE

1. A person of subnormal intelligence

Adjective: IMBECILE

1. Having a mental age of three to seven years

Kinda JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

> A moron.

Hmmm. MORON, unsurreality? THAT TOO,
SEEMS to SUIT The Amazing Puppy Wizard
JUST FINE!:

WordWeb:

Noun: MORON

Having a mental age of three to seven years

KINDA JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

> He thinks he has a "mission" to "expose all you thugs."

Since G-D is able to speak with perfected praise
through the mouths of babes and correct a prophet
through the mouth of a donkey, you COULD DO A LOT
WORSE than The Amazing Puppy Wizard CRUCIFYING
YOU and your punk thug coward pals and veterinary
behaviorists university professors and professional
trainers.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

> Yet he does nothing but post mass amounts of
> dumb messages here.

"By allowing children equal access to speak in
church, other misinterpretations of the Bible based
on someone's hidden agenda can be prevented.
Love Jesus," Kirk W. Fraser http://prayer_child.tripod.com/

Thank you, Kirk.

> Other than that,

Yeah. THAT and GRAVITY.

> he does NOTHING.

Perhaps it's inertia?

Or PERHAPS it's a CONSPIRACY by the
"There AIN'T NO DoGgamened CABAL" cabal?

> For MANY years

Five, to be precise. HOWEver, The Amazing
Puppy Wizard considers this HIS FORMAL
education.

> he has claimed to bring all these lawsuits against
> what he calls "Dog abusing thugs."

INDEEDY.

> He's done NOTHING.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is in prcess
at this moment with captain arthur haggerty,
noted lying dog abusing punk thug coward
and self serving FRAUD.

> For YEARS he claims he's going to "drop the
>hammer" on the industry of dog training.

INDEEDY. The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
BEEN SAYIN THAT for nearly forty years
and THAT'S HOWE COME we're settin in
The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Forums and HUMAN BEHAVIOR RESEARCH
LABORATORY.

Consider this The Amazing Puppy Wizard's DISSERTATON.
Every thing is indellibly archived on Google for the benefit
of budding behaviorists all over the Whole Wild World into
the NEXT MILLENIUM.

> Correct again, he's done NOTHING.

That so? The Amazing Puppy Wizard has
CURED ALL temperament and behavior
problems in ALL dogs by doin EXXXATLY
OPPOSITE of what the university trained
behaviorist TEACH.

BWEEEEEEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

> The old, insane fart SIMPLY DOES NOT
> LIVE UP TO HIS WORD.

CITES PLEASE?

> Don't trust him no matter what you do...

Bible verse tells us that everyone who receives
Jesus Christ into their life is given the right to
become a child of God. The chief characteristic
of children of God is faith they "believe in His name".

(THE UNMENTIONALBLE WON?)

"Trust Jesus and know that He is the way to God.
Therefore if you have prayed and received Jesus
Christ into your life then God has given you the
right to become a child of God."

(PERHAPS A MORON?)

"light and truth forsake that Evil One" And I, having
authority, command you to repent, and I speak it
boldly though all the world with hell at its back oppose
me, for you must become as a fool before God, and
come down off your self-erected pedestal and be
baptized for a remission of sins and become as a
little child to enter into the Kingdom of God."

"The beginning of all evil temptations is inconstancy
of mind, and too little trust in God. For as a ship without
a guide is driven hither and thither with every storm,
so an unstable man, that anon leaveth his good purpose
in God, is diversely tempted.

The fire proveth gold, and temptation proveth the
righteous man. --Thomas a Kempis

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME is the perfect
synergy of love, pride, desire, self will, greed,
ego, fear, hate, arrogance, disbelief, jealousy,
embarrassment, embellishment, shame, guilt,
anger, aversion, attraction, revulsion, change,
permanence, enlightenment, insult, attrition,
and conditioning.

It's the perfect fusion of The Word...,
in the physical.

> "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@EarthLink.Net> wrote in
message
> > HOWEDY People,
> >
> > "A Relative Judgement Of A Circular Assignment Of Thought."
> >
> > That's exactly HOWE Your Puppy Wizard
> > sees these forums.
> >
> > Your Puppy Wizard doesn't socialize or
> > celebrate holidays. Dogs don't take days
> > off, so dog trainers get to work the days
> > most folks take off for holidays.

U*@netzoola.com
2004-12-06 18:47:03 EST
So, GIVE US THE LAWSUIT NUMBERS. Go ahead. Let's see if you are LYING
again or not.

GIVE US THE NUMBERS. I will PERSONALLY look them up.

Why does it take you FIVE YEARS to file a lawsuit? Well, let's
re-investigate that. You haven't filed a law suit in FIVE YEARS. Why
not? WHEN are you going to "DROP THE HAMMER?"

The simple answer is: never.
Go eat your jell-o and shut the fuck up. You are one dumb SOB.

U*@netzoola.com
2004-12-06 18:47:23 EST
So, GIVE US THE LAWSUIT NUMBERS. Go ahead. Let's see if you are LYING
again or not.

GIVE US THE NUMBERS. I will PERSONALLY look them up.

Why does it take you FIVE YEARS to file a lawsuit? Well, let's
re-investigate that. You haven't filed a law suit in FIVE YEARS. Why
not? WHEN are you going to "DROP THE HAMMER?"

The simple answer is: never.
Go eat your jell-o and shut the fuck up. You are one dumb SOB.

U*@netzoola.com
2004-12-07 20:02:45 EST
> Yeah. Accordin to ALMOST ALL the EXXXPERTS
> HE'S DISCREDITED and EXXXPOSED as dog
> abusing punk thug cowards like professor SCRUFF
> SHAKE dermer.

Uh. No you haven't. You can live in your own dream world all you
want, but - reality - you have not discredited ONE SINGLE PERSON.

And you should be ashamed of yourself calling others coward. YOU are
the one true coward.

Vanilla or Chocolate pudding tonight at the nuring home?

> > His crazy quote "a dog is a dog" is so
> > wrong on so many levels it's ridiculous.
>
> INDEEDY. RidiculHOWES.

Indeedy. Glad you agree. But learn to spell. You could have simply
copied "ridiculous" as I wrote it. But, you aren't even smart enough
to do that.

> > An imbecile.
>
> IMBECILE, unsurreality? That seems to
> suit The Amazing Puppy Wizard JUST FINE:

As it should. Because that is indeed what you are.

Glad you agree.

> WordWeb
> Noun: IMBECILE
>
> 1. A person of subnormal intelligence
>
> Adjective: IMBECILE
>
> 1. Having a mental age of three to seven years
>
> Kinda JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

Oh, no - a dog has much more intellect than you.

> > A moron.
>
> Hmmm. MORON, unsurreality? THAT TOO,
> SEEMS to SUIT The Amazing Puppy Wizard
> JUST FINE!:

Indeed it does. Glad you agree again. At least you can be somewhat
truthful.

> WordWeb:
>
> Noun: MORON
>
> Having a mental age of three to seven years
>
> KINDA JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

Nope. Again, you cannot come close to the intellect of the domestic
puppy dog.

Hope this clears things up!

U*@netzoola.com
2004-12-07 20:03:00 EST
> Yeah. Accordin to ALMOST ALL the EXXXPERTS
> HE'S DISCREDITED and EXXXPOSED as dog
> abusing punk thug cowards like professor SCRUFF
> SHAKE dermer.

Uh. No you haven't. You can live in your own dream world all you
want, but - reality - you have not discredited ONE SINGLE PERSON.

And you should be ashamed of yourself calling others coward. YOU are
the one true coward.

Vanilla or Chocolate pudding tonight at the nuring home?

> > His crazy quote "a dog is a dog" is so
> > wrong on so many levels it's ridiculous.
>
> INDEEDY. RidiculHOWES.

Indeedy. Glad you agree. But learn to spell. You could have simply
copied "ridiculous" as I wrote it. But, you aren't even smart enough
to do that.

> > An imbecile.
>
> IMBECILE, unsurreality? That seems to
> suit The Amazing Puppy Wizard JUST FINE:

As it should. Because that is indeed what you are.

Glad you agree.

> WordWeb
> Noun: IMBECILE
>
> 1. A person of subnormal intelligence
>
> Adjective: IMBECILE
>
> 1. Having a mental age of three to seven years
>
> Kinda JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

Oh, no - a dog has much more intellect than you.

> > A moron.
>
> Hmmm. MORON, unsurreality? THAT TOO,
> SEEMS to SUIT The Amazing Puppy Wizard
> JUST FINE!:

Indeed it does. Glad you agree again. At least you can be somewhat
truthful.

> WordWeb:
>
> Noun: MORON
>
> Having a mental age of three to seven years
>
> KINDA JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

Nope. Again, you cannot come close to the intellect of the domestic
puppy dog.

Hope this clears things up!

U*@netzoola.com
2004-12-07 20:03:15 EST
> Yeah. Accordin to ALMOST ALL the EXXXPERTS
> HE'S DISCREDITED and EXXXPOSED as dog
> abusing punk thug cowards like professor SCRUFF
> SHAKE dermer.

Uh. No you haven't. You can live in your own dream world all you
want, but - reality - you have not discredited ONE SINGLE PERSON.

And you should be ashamed of yourself calling others coward. YOU are
the one true coward.

Vanilla or Chocolate pudding tonight at the nuring home?

> > His crazy quote "a dog is a dog" is so
> > wrong on so many levels it's ridiculous.
>
> INDEEDY. RidiculHOWES.

Indeedy. Glad you agree. But learn to spell. You could have simply
copied "ridiculous" as I wrote it. But, you aren't even smart enough
to do that.

> > An imbecile.
>
> IMBECILE, unsurreality? That seems to
> suit The Amazing Puppy Wizard JUST FINE:

As it should. Because that is indeed what you are.

Glad you agree.

> WordWeb
> Noun: IMBECILE
>
> 1. A person of subnormal intelligence
>
> Adjective: IMBECILE
>
> 1. Having a mental age of three to seven years
>
> Kinda JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

Oh, no - a dog has much more intellect than you.

> > A moron.
>
> Hmmm. MORON, unsurreality? THAT TOO,
> SEEMS to SUIT The Amazing Puppy Wizard
> JUST FINE!:

Indeed it does. Glad you agree again. At least you can be somewhat
truthful.

> WordWeb:
>
> Noun: MORON
>
> Having a mental age of three to seven years
>
> KINDA JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

Nope. Again, you cannot come close to the intellect of the domestic
puppy dog.

Hope this clears things up!

U*@netzoola.com
2004-12-07 20:15:28 EST
> Yeah. Accordin to ALMOST ALL the EXXXPERTS
> HE'S DISCREDITED and EXXXPOSED as dog
> abusing punk thug cowards like professor SCRUFF
> SHAKE dermer.

Uh. No you haven't. You can live in your own dream world all you
want, but - reality - you have not discredited ONE SINGLE PERSON.

And you should be ashamed of yourself calling others coward. YOU are
the one true coward.

Vanilla or Chocolate pudding tonight at the nuring home?

> > His crazy quote "a dog is a dog" is so
> > wrong on so many levels it's ridiculous.
>
> INDEEDY. RidiculHOWES.

Indeedy. Glad you agree. But learn to spell. You could have simply
copied "ridiculous" as I wrote it. But, you aren't even smart enough
to do that.

> > An imbecile.
>
> IMBECILE, unsurreality? That seems to
> suit The Amazing Puppy Wizard JUST FINE:

As it should. Because that is indeed what you are.

Glad you agree.

> WordWeb
> Noun: IMBECILE
>
> 1. A person of subnormal intelligence
>
> Adjective: IMBECILE
>
> 1. Having a mental age of three to seven years
>
> Kinda JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

Oh, no - a dog has much more intellect than you.

> > A moron.
>
> Hmmm. MORON, unsurreality? THAT TOO,
> SEEMS to SUIT The Amazing Puppy Wizard
> JUST FINE!:

Indeed it does. Glad you agree again. At least you can be somewhat
truthful.

> WordWeb:
>
> Noun: MORON
>
> Having a mental age of three to seven years
>
> KINDA JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

Nope. Again, you cannot come close to the intellect of the domestic
puppy dog.

Hope this clears things up!

U*@netzoola.com
2004-12-07 20:21:14 EST
> Yeah. Accordin to ALMOST ALL the EXXXPERTS
> HE'S DISCREDITED and EXXXPOSED as dog
> abusing punk thug cowards like professor SCRUFF
> SHAKE dermer.

Uh. No you haven't. You can live in your own dream world all you
want, but - reality - you have not discredited ONE SINGLE PERSON.

And you should be ashamed of yourself calling others cowards. YOU are
the one true coward. And it's been proven. And don't ask for "cites."
It's YOUR forum, isn't it, liar? Go find them yourself.

Also, since it's "your forum," delete this message. Let's test your
lie. Go ahead.

Vanilla or Chocolate pudding tonight at the nuring home?

> > His crazy quote "a dog is a dog" is so
> > wrong on so many levels it's ridiculous.
>
> INDEEDY. RidiculHOWES.

Indeedy. Glad you agree. But learn to spell. You could have simply
copied "ridiculous" as I wrote it. But, you aren't even smart enough
to do that.

> > An imbecile.
>
> IMBECILE, unsurreality? That seems to
> suit The Amazing Puppy Wizard JUST FINE:

As it should. Because that is indeed what you are.

Glad you agree.

> WordWeb
> Noun: IMBECILE
>
> 1. A person of subnormal intelligence
>
> Adjective: IMBECILE
>
> 1. Having a mental age of three to seven years
>
> Kinda JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

Oh, no - a dog has much more intellect than you.

> > A moron.
>
> Hmmm. MORON, unsurreality? THAT TOO,
> SEEMS to SUIT The Amazing Puppy Wizard
> JUST FINE!:

Indeed it does. Glad you agree again. At least you can be somewhat
truthful.

> WordWeb:
>
> Noun: MORON
>
> Having a mental age of three to seven years
>
> KINDA JUST LIKE A DOG, eh unsurreality?

Nope. Again, you cannot come close to the intellect of the domestic
puppy dog.

So - anyone reading this who wants dog training advice from an admitted
imbecile and moron, not to mention stuck in a nursing home, Jerry Howe
is the guy you want to talk to!

Hope this clears things up!