Dog Discussion: Blocked Senders List

Blocked Senders List

Don
2004-11-28 19:28:19 EST
As must be obvious to most ...this "Puppy Wizard" guy is ruining the
newsgroup. But how come I can't block him? I've added "The Puppy Wizard"
to my block senders list, but his obnoxious, venomous posts keep appearing.
How can I put an end to this?
--
Don

The Wickhams
2004-11-28 21:03:11 EST

"Don" <dbitzerATcomcastDOTnet> wrote in message
> As must be obvious to most ...this "Puppy Wizard" guy is ruining the
> newsgroup. But how come I can't block him? I've added "The Puppy Wizard"
> to my block senders list, but his obnoxious, venomous posts keep
> appearing.
> How can I put an end to this?
> --
> Don

Dear Don,

We've all got him blocked but there are two problems:

1) He keeps changing his address. This gets round your killfiling him so you
just have to be vigilant and block him again each time.

2) People keep replying to him. This means you will get him every time
someone posts a reply without deleting the original script. The only way to
deal with this is to gently educate. I emphasise 'gently' because it is
usually a case of a newcomer replying to something that has just disgusted
him or her without realizing that this unusual wizard has been performing
his tricks for many years.

It is quite likely that Jerry Howe, (The Puppy Wizard); (or is it Howell, I
can never remember, his rants always sound like the howls of a demented
dog); will reply to this message but we will not receive it, will we?

David Wickham.

Enyal
2004-11-29 22:38:13 EST

"The Wickhams" <David@The-Wickhams.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Don" <dbitzerATcomcastDOTnet> wrote in message
>> As must be obvious to most ...this "Puppy Wizard" guy is ruining the
>> newsgroup. But how come I can't block him? I've added "The Puppy
>> Wizard"
>> to my block senders list, but his obnoxious, venomous posts keep
>> appearing.
>> How can I put an end to this?
>> --
>> Don
>>

> Dear Don,
>
> We've all got him blocked but there are two problems:
>
> 1) He keeps changing his address. This gets round your killfiling him so
> you just have to be vigilant and block him again each time.
>
> 2) People keep replying to him. This means you will get him every time
> someone posts a reply without deleting the original script. The only way
> to deal with this is to gently educate. I emphasise 'gently' because it is
> usually a case of a newcomer replying to something that has just disgusted
> him or her without realizing that this unusual wizard has been performing
> his tricks for many years.
>
> It is quite likely that Jerry Howe, (The Puppy Wizard); (or is it Howell,
> I can never remember, his rants always sound like the howls of a demented
> dog); will reply to this message but we will not receive it, will we?
>
> David Wickham.

I guess it depends on what you're using to read the newsgroup. I have
Outlook and I just click on Message, and then select Block Sender from the
dropdown list.

The Puppy Wizard
2004-12-01 20:07:15 EST
You might subscribe to the pro trainer's hot list.

They'll talk to anyWON other than The Puppy Wizard <{) ; ~ ) >
on accHOWENT of HE DISCREDITS them every time they post.

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHHAAAA!!!

"Don" <dbitzerATcomcastDOTnet> wrote in message
> As must be obvious to most ...this "Puppy Wizard" guy is ruining
the
> newsgroup. But how come I can't block him? I've added "The
Puppy Wizard"
> to my block senders list, but his obnoxious, venomous posts keep
appearing.
> How can I put an end to this?
> --
> Don

The Puppy Wizard
2004-12-01 20:26:17 EST
HOWEDY david,

"The Wickhams" <David@The-Wickhams.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Don" <dbitzer@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
> > As must be obvious to most ...this "Puppy
> > Wizard" guy is ruining the newsgroup.

That so? If you're not HAPPY you should find
somewhere you'll find like minded pals to play
grabass with..

> > But how come I can't block him?

On accHOWENT of you're a freakin simpleton / idiot.

> > I've added "The Puppy Wizard"

You mean The UNMENTIONABLE WON.

> > to my block senders list,

You can't HIDE from The Amazing Puppy Wizard.

> > but his obnoxious, venomous posts

You mean those QUOTES of HOWER DOG LOVERS
hurting intmidating choking shocking spraying aversives
in dogs faces withholding bribes attention and affection
and locking dogs in boxes and freakin MURDERIN them?

> > keep appearing.

That's on accHOWENT of the mental cases
won't stop posting so they get QUOTED and
EMBARRASSED. CONsequently, it likeWIZE
EMBARRASSES like minded lying dog abusing
MENTAL CASES.

Like yourselves.

> > How can I put an end to this?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard recommends
you take the only honorable way HOWET.

> > Don
>
> Dear Don,
>
> We've all got him blocked

That so? You're replying to HIM.

> but there are two problems:

You're a dog abuser and mental case.

> 1) He keeps changing his address.

That's not true.

> This gets round your killfiling him

You CAN'T HIDE.

> so you just have to be vigilant and block
> him again each time.

Or take your IDIOCY to a PRIVATE list. THIS
is The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Forums and if
you don't got sumpthin to CONtribute you should
say "THANK YOU The Puppy Wizard" or get the
heel HOWETA here.

> 2) People keep replying to him.

Mostly to say "THANK YOU The Puppy Wizard
your METHOD SAVED MY DOG'S LIFE. G-D
BLESS YOU."

> This means you will get him every
> time someone posts a reply

Doggamened tootin, you miserable
lying dog abusing punk thug coward.

> without deleting the original script.

It's OVER, david. You punks can't post here
abHOWETS nodoGgamenedMOORE.

> The only way to deal with this is to gently educate.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard thinks you need a ENEMA.

> I emphasise 'gently'

TRUST The Amazing Puppy Wizard, david. <{) ; ~ ) >

> because it is usually a case of a newcomer
> replying to something that has just disgusted
> him or her

Like you and your punk thug coward mental
case pals shocking choking and murdering dogs?

> without realizing that this unusual wizard

Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME HE'S called AMAZING?

> has been performing his tricks for many years.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard has DISCREDITED
the entire industry of trainin and behaviorISM.

> It is quite likely that Jerry Howe, (The Puppy Wizard);

The AMAZING Puppy Wizard, if you please, david. <{) ; ~ ) >

> (or is it Howell,

It's HOWE, david.

> I can never remember,

NOT TO WORRY, david. The Amazing Puppy
Wizard is fixin to become MOORE well known
that Pavlov.

> his rants always sound like the howls of a demented dog);

You mean the QUOTES of you lying dog abusing punk
thug cowards and active long term incurable mental cases
HURTING and MURDERING dogs and LYING abHOWET it?

> will reply to this message

INDEEDY. The Amazing Puppy Wizard couldn't
make you HOWET to be a lying dog abusing punk
thug coward mental case withHOWET your heelp.

> but we will not receive it, will we?

The heel you won't.

> David Wickham.

You read The Amazing Puppy Wizard's posts FIRST
and reply to them pryor to the HTMLY gettin dry.

Public Apology - Mr Howe

Date: 2004-06-03 18:17:59 PST

HOWEDY H1R3Z,

"H1R3Z" <h1r3z@(SPAMTRAP)phantomemail.com> wrote in message

> Well, here's something, no problems swallowing
> pride here, but this is my last day (for a while) to
> post,

That's too bad, H. We need intelligent caring
dog lovers who understand the nature of dogs
and their behaviors.

> and I have to leave on a note of apology to
> Mr Howe.

Not necessary, H.. The Amazing Puppy Wizard
is grateful for your participation in HOWER forums
and looks forward to HOWER continued discussions.

> Although I still disagree with your sometimes
> harsh attitude towards people,

LikeWIZE, H.. The Amazing Puppy Wizard
is a kindly soul, only seeking truth and justice
for WON and all.

> I have read your manual (at least part of it -
> part 2 I believe), I wish to publicly apologise
> for my hasty judgement of you.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard knew you would
be an englightened contributor, an honorable
representative of The Queen's RAF.

> This is in part thanks to Rocky's comments

matty is a liar and dog abuser of the lowest calibre.

> about lurking.

That's HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy
Wizard QUOTES HOWER dog lovers lying
and abusing their critters.

> I read previous posts, and posts that you
> have included from previous threads, and
> as I have already stated I dislike insults,
> BUT I do see where you're coming from
> with the attitude.

As The Amazing Puppy Wizard sees it,
there'll NEVER be any decent advice to
be FHOWEND from HOWER Gang Of
Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug Cowards
and ACTIVE INCURABLE LONG TERM
MENTAL CASES.

> From what I have read you do indeed
> have a great concern for dogs' welfare
> & I commend you on the time & interest
> taken.

Study my manual and apply the techniques
to some problem dogs and you'll see HOWE
efficiently you can rehabilitate ALL behavior
problems NEARLY INSTANTLY.

The only PROBLEM is, The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method does not mix with other methods cause
TRUST and GENTLENESS are the FHOWEndation.

> Amazing really

INDEED.

> that the very people that so dislike you here are
> responsible for making me take the time to delve
> deeper into all the trash & see What you are really
> like.

HOWER dog lovers are notoriHOWES COWARDS.

> Their eagerness to 'pounce' on any newcomer
> with an opinion of their own has caused me to
> see the 'reality' here.

HOWER MENTALLY ILL LYING DOG ABUSING
PUNK THUG COWARDS will spare nothing to
defend their alleged right to hurt and murder dogs.

> So I guess I must thank them also!

LikeWIZE, H.. The Amazing Puppy Wizard
has learned MUCH from HOWER MENTAL
CASES, especially those with degrees in
behaviorISM, like professor SCRUFF SHAKE
and his ilk.

> I looked at your website, and as I said, read
> part 2 of your WEDTM. I would be interested
> in reading the manual in it's entirety sometime.

It's only abHOWET 70 pages. But it has ALL
the answers to all behavior problems.

> So on that note, I say goodbye for now

The Amazing Puppy Wizard was lookin
forward to some in depth discussions
abHOWET trainin and behavior, particularly
as it applies to military and police working dogs.

> (I know, don't let the door hit me again, take
> my time, etc etc blah blah).

The Amazing Puppy Wizard would NEVER
recommend killfilling INFORMATION.

> I am sincere when I say good luck

The Amazin Puppy Wizard sez "dog trainin
AIN'T LUCK." "Luck is for SUCKERS," The
Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

> to you all, I truly mean it, some of you need
> it more than others ;)

Well, many of HOWER dog lovers have been
in therapy and taking anti psychotic medications
for twenty years. There's not a chance in heel
LUCK will be forthcoming in their "rehabilitation."

> I have not risen to your bait or engaged in
> hostilities with anyone, however they perceive
> me or whatever their opinion of me, but I have
> the honesty & strength to admit when I make
> mistakes, and I made one with my judgement
> of Mr Howe.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is used to that.

> Killfile me also if that makes you all happy,
> but I will not, ever, be railroaded by people
> who lack enough intellect to answer my posts
> sensibly, without insults & unneccessary
> criticisms, JUST because of whom I choose
> to talk to.

They're only fighting to defend their lives
careers and reputations, H..

> Good luck Mr. Howe,

Dog trainin AIN'T LUCK.

> and once again my apologies for my hastiness.

NO PROBLEM. We're all entitled to mistakes,
they're an intergral part of learnin.

> I look forward to reading the whole manual
> next time I'm home.

Perhaps you'll find a couple subjects to
work the Method on and maybe you'll
report your success or ask The Amazing
Puppy Wizard for additional free heelp in
the unlikely event you encHOWENTER
difficulty?

> Until then...
> Adios Puppy Wizard :)

LikeWIZE, H..

G-D save The Queen!.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

Displacement Behavior / Extinguishment Bursts /
JACKPOTS - A Relative Judgement Of A Circular
Assignment Of Thought
Date: 2003-04-11 05:45:35 PST

HOWEDY People,

Since The Puppy Wizzzard began teaching
behaviorISM here on HIS FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Forum, you've learned
MOORE than you're able to handle in WON fell
swoop.

"Only the unenlightened speak of wisdom and right
action as separate, not the wise. If any man knows
one, he enjoys the fruit of both. The level which is
reached by wisdom is attained through right action
as well. He who perceives that the two are one
knows the truth.

Even the wise man acts in character with his nature,
indeed all creatures act according to their natures.

What is the use of compulsion then?

The love and hate which are aroused by the
objects of sense arise from Nature, do not
yield to them. They only obstruct the path."
Bhagavad Gita, adapted by Krishna with
permission from His FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizzzard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual.

Force training JERRYIZES dogs,
and GETS THEM DEAD.

Every correction is like our dog lovers seeing a new
post from Jerry and every minute of crate anxiety is
like reading another "thanks Jerry, your method /
machine saved my dog's life" post from The
Puppy Wizzzard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual Students...

The Puppy Wizzzard has PRESSURED
HOWER dog lovers EXXXACTLY as
HOWER DOG LOVERS PRESSURE
THEIR DOGS TO MAKE THEM HYPERACTIVE,
AGGRESSIVE, SHY and have health disorders
like yeast ear infections idiopathic epilepsy and
all OCD behaviors.

Now you know HOWE COME professor scruff
shake's little dog masturbates compulsively on
his couch if he doesn't get his five miles of road
work every day.

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Those who KNOW and talk to those who do not know,
appear pretty much like Jerry Howe talking dogs to
rpdb or ethics with a theologian or behavior with a
professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM, who sing the
same tune to The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.

We're not talkin dog training noMOORE, never have
been, anyHOWE. We're talking HUMAN NATURE,
the SCENT OF FEAR.

"If You Talk With The Animals, They Will Talk
With You And You Will Know Each Other.

If You Do Not Talk To Them, You Will Not
Know Them, And What You Do Not Know
You Will Fear.

What One Fears, One Destroys," Chief Dan
George, adapted with permission from his FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizzzard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual.

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes so utterly
beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest? Don't bet your dog won't
tell on you...

"With him, words play no torturing tricks.........., "
John Galsworthy, adapted with permission from
his FREE copy of The Puppy Wizzzard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manaual.

Their behaviors reflect our words, thoughts,
actions, and training quirks. Jerry HOWE,
The Puppy Wizard <{TPW; ~ } >

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME is the perfect
synergy of love, pride, desire, self will, greed, ego,
fear, hate, arrogance, disbelief, jealousy, shame,
embarrassment, guilt, anger, aversion, adversion,
attraction, revulsion, repulsion, change,
permanence, enlightenment, insult, attrition,
and conditioning.

I.e., JERRYIZED.

HOWER forum is going through it's extinguishment
burst just like your dogs do, at this time. HOWER
dog lovers have hit the wall and they're not goin out
quietly.

That too, is CAUSED BY MISHANDLING. ALL
behavior problems are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

The Puppy Wizzzard KNOWS better than to
FORCE INTIMIDATE or SCOLD a DOG. HOWE
COME would HE do that to HOWER dog lovers?

CAUSE THEY'RE INTENTIONAL or
PATHOLOGICAL LIARS, HYPOCRITES,
and SADISTS.

Let's call it tit for tat, a debt repaid, quid pro
quo, The Puppy Wizzzard's JACKPOT. This
place is a GOLDMINE for studying the complexities
of the deranged human psyche and tinkerin with it...
like HOWER DOG LOVERS EXPERIMIENT with
TOOLS to HURT and INTIMIDATE HOWER DOGS
TO DEATH.

This life and health threatening event is brought to
you Courtesy Of The Puppy Wizzzard. <(TPW;~) >

Welcome Students!

The Sound Of One Hand Clapping

When Mamiya went to the priest for personal
guidance, he was asked to explain the sound
of one hand clapping.

Mamiya concentrated on what the sound might be.

"You are not working hard enough. You are too
attached to food, wealth, and to that sound. It
would be better if you died. That would solve the
problem."

The next time Mamiya appeared before his teacher,
he again was asked what he had to show regarding
the sound of one hand.

Mamiya immediately fell over as though dead.

"You are dead, all right, but how about that sound?"

Looking up, Mamiya replied: "I haven't solved that
yet."

"Dead men don't speak, get out!," Shakumuni
Buddha, adapted with permission from His FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual.

====================

HOWEDY mztook,

From: TooCool (larrymale@hotmail.com)

The Puppy Wizard's Wits End Training Method

I have studied canine behavior and dog training for
years. I have a huge library that covers every system
of training.

The Puppy Wizard's (Jerry Howe's) Wits' End Training
Method is by far the most scientific, the most advanced,
the kindest, the quickest and the most effective training
method yet discovered.

It is not an assortment of training tips and tricks; it is
a logically consistent system. Every behavior problem
and every obedience skill is treated in the same logically
consistent manner.

Please study his manual carefully. Please endeavor to
understand the basis of his system and please follow
his directions exactly. His manual is a masterpiece.
It is dense with theory, with explanation, with detailed
descriptions about why behavior problems occur and
how their solution should be approached.

One should not pick and choose from among his methods
based upon what you personally like or dislike. His is not
bag of tricks but a complete and integrated system for not
only training a dog but for raising a loving companion.

When I once said to Jerry that his system creates for
you the dog of your dreams, his response was that it
produces for your dog the owner of his dreams.

You see, Jerry has discovered that if you are gentle
with your dog then he will be gentle with you, if you
praise your dog every time he looks at you, then you
will become the center of your dogs world, if you use
Jerry's sound distraction with praise, then it takes
just minutes-sometimes merely seconds-to train your
dog to not misbehave (even in your absence) (Just 15
seconds this morning to train my 10 week old puppy to
lie quietly and let me clip his nails).

Using Jerry's scientific method (sound distraction /
praise / alteration / variation) it takes just minutes to
train you dog to respond to your commands.

What a pleasure it was for me to see my 6 week old
puppy running as fast has his wobbly little legs would
carry him in response to my recall command-and he
comes running every time I call no matter where we are
or what he is doing.

At ten weeks old now, my puppy never strains upon
his leash thanks to Jerry's hot & cold exercises and
his Family Pack Leadership exercises.

Jerry has discovered that if you scold your dog, if you
scream at him, if you intimidate him, if you hurt him,
if you force him then his natural response is to oppose
you.

Is Jerry a nut?

It doesn't make any difference to me whether he is or not.
It is a logical fallacy to judge a person's ideas based upon
their personality. As far as dogs are concerned, Jerry
wears his heart upon his sleeve. It touches him deeply
when he hears of trainers forcing, intimidating, scolding
or hurting dogs.

More than that, he knows that force is not effective
and that it will certainly lead to behavior problems;
sometime problems so severe that people put their
dogs down because of those problems.

I believe that it is natural for humans to want to control
their dog by force. Jerry knows this too. We have all been
at our wits' end, haven't we?

Dogs have a natural tendency to mimic. In scientific
literature it is referred to allelomimetic behavior. Dogs
respond in like kind to force; they respond in like kind
to praise.

Don't bribe your dog with treats; give him what he
wants most-your kind attention. Give him your praise.
You will be astonished at how your dog 's anxiety will
dissipate and how their behavior problems will dissipate
along with their anxiety.

Treat Jerry Howe's (The Puppy Wizard) Wits' End
Training Method as a scientific principle just as you
would the law of gravity and you will have astounding
success.

Dog behavior is just as scientific as is gravity.

If you follow Jerry's puppy rules you will get a sweet little
Magwai; if you don't you will surely get a little gremlin
(anyone see The Gremlins?). --Larry

From: Mike (m.biddisc@ns.sympatico.ca)
Subject: Re: Info. on the puppy wizard?
Date: 2004-07-18 14:27:02 PST

> > Oh, and did I mention his methods work, ya nuff said.
> >
> > Mike
>
> Ok Mike which part worked for you?

It helped clear problems from my dogs in the
field using the can penny distraction technique.

Works like a charm.

My dogs get distracted easy from their jobs ie,
retrieving or training to find lost people, oh did
I mention that I am a Search and Rescue Team
Leader.

Sorry that slipped my mind.

I have read volumes of training books and don't
know where people get that Jerry copied others
work as I have NEVER come across his methods
before. I would like to see proof.

Just like Jerry outlined I eliminated problems one
at at time as they arose. I used to try and train to
the way I wanted them but this is backward, you
train out the problems leaving what you want left over.

Funny part is the second dog who had the same
problems as the other didn't need correcting for
some of his habits after I cleared it from the first
dog.

Seemed he learned through osmosis.

Nice side benefit there.

It nearly came to giving them up to a 3rd party
trainer as they were not performing well. The
VAST majority of working dog trainers are
agressive in their actions with the dogs.

I tried it and it didn't work and guess what I
was at my "Whits End" then someone I new
turned me onto Jerry and the rest is history.

I referred friends and families to Jerry's manual
and all have had great results. Starting puppies
out on the distraction technique is especially
good because they never develop the habit.

I had my sisters dog healing, sitting and down
stay reliably at 8-9 weeks. The first night home
following Jerrys advice we ditched the crate and
put the pup on the floor beside the bed and after
2 whimpers NOT A SOUND OUT OF THAT DOG
FOR 6 HRS! first night, that has never happened
in all my days.

Sorry, the man understands dogs its that simple.

Mike

From: AIMEE (countrygirl0334@yahoo.com)
Subject: House training and such...
Date: 2003-10-08 16:18:56 PST

I've been having a problem with my dog, Axel,
relieving himself in the house while I'm away
from home.

I've used TPW method's, and yesterday I was out
for 12 hours, and Axel didn't have one single "accident".

Today, I had hoped that the results would be just as
good - and they were (I was out for 11 hours).

The problem began when, as a puppy, Axel would
relieve himself in the house and I would point at the
mess and tell him "NO" or "Bad Dog".

That made him afraid to relieve himself in the house
or infront of me.

After I got TPW's training manual, I corrected my
mishandling of these instances.

When I came home to an "accident", I would simply
drop a can near the area and ask Axel "What's that?"
Then I would clean it up - with out showing him I was
the least bit upset about the mess, and when he looked
at the spot I would tell him "Good boy, you're a good dog".

This has been an ongoing problem, and thanks to the
Puppy Wizard, we've finally got it taken care of...

Also, Axel LOVES the cat's litter box...He enjoys the
"snacks" he can find in there...I followed TPW's methods
by alternating sounds and praising him while or before
he sticks his nose in it, and today, he's been going into
the room with the cat box and barking. That's because
he's thinking about getting into the box, but he knows he
shouldn't.

Thank you, Jerry, for all you help. You've been a
blessing to all of us.

AIMEE

===================

From: AIMEE (countrygirl0334@yahoo.com):

I own a black an tan coonhound. We got him
as a puppy, and due to constant mishandling
(pulling on his lead, negative corrections, and
the occasional use of a bark collar) I ended
up with a very anxious dog.

I couldn't leave him home alone, I couldn't
crate him, I couldn't even take my dog for
walks because he feared EVERYTHING.

I was going to have to get rid of him if things
didn't turn around.

My husband and I searched the internet for
answers - AND WE FOUND THE PUPPY WIZARD.

For all of you disbeliveers out there HIS METHODS WORK!

I've followed his manual, and we now have a
dog that can be left home alone, that heels
on command, that can go outside and NOT
be afraid of everything he sees.

Not only have his methods helped our dog, but
our marriage has gotten better. We had fallen
into a rut - constant bickering and tension, we
never laughed or had FUN together - but now,
with the same mindset used in THE PUPPY
WIZARDS dog training, our communications
channels have opened, and we now work
together instead of against one another.

For all the "Literalists" out there, NO WE DID
NOT TEACH EACH OTHER TO SIT, STAY,
OR HEEL.

We simply eliminated the nagging and the
acting out to get NEGATIVE attention from
one another since we weren't getting
the POSITIVE attention we wanted.

So, it's been proven - THE PUPPY WIZARDS
METHODS WORK.

It's up to you to accept them. Yes, there's alot
of blame that we have to accept, but once we
realize that we've caused these problems to
arise, we can strive to make things better.

AIMEE

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

"Thank you for fighting the fine fight--
even tho it's a hopeless task,
in this system of things.
As long as man is ruling man,
there will be animals (and humans!)
abused and neglected. :-(
Your student," Juanita.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts
and minds will follow,"
John Wayne.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >