Dog Discussion: Breeding Staffs

Breeding Staffs

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)

The Puppy Wizard
2004-11-26 21:39:23 EST
HOWEDY caroline,

"caroline" <nospamplease@thank.you> wrote in message
news:30o94hF329dmuU1@uni-berlin.de...

> Um...actually you asked if anyone was stupid
> enough to use their bitch with
> your dog...that is not advertising pups.

You didn't even bother to say HOWEDY to JT, caroline.

> Several people have put forward

You an diddler and mikey ball. They hurt and murder critters.

> very clear and valid explanations of why this is
> not a very sensible idea,

Not till it's EXXXPLORED and thought HOWET.

> and suggestions of how best to go about it in a
> responsible manner if you really must breed your
> seemingly unremarkable dog...

You're a particularly nasty piece of work, caroline.

> so you choose to completely ignore the advice of

MENTAL CASES LIARS COWARDS and DOG ABUSERS.

> people who have more experience in this than your self

Your posted cases histories will prove you
and your pals to be incorigible lying dog
abusing mental cases.

> and become abusive...you won't get far in this
> world if you dismiss all well-meaning advice and
> instead become defensive and abusive.

You're the SENSITIVE sort, eh caroline?

Looks like someWON else can't train her own
dog not to steal things and eat poison:

From: caroline (nospamplease@thank.you)
Subject: Re: rotten puppy!
Newsgroups: alt.support.thyroid
Date: 2004-08-03 02:35:33 PST

> Thank you for your kind concern Caroline,
> but he is just as hyper as ever!:) They were
> in a bottle with a child-proof top, and he
> wouldn't have been able to break into it. .
> I *always* keep foil-wrapped pills in a drawer
> ( or in a cupboard) where he can't get them,
> and now I have my new lot of Carbimazole,
> they are in the drawer too. I just hope Westies
> aren't good at opening drawers? :)

LOL...never underestimate the intelligence
and tenacity of a terrier! ;o))

And...an adult terrier would have no problem
biting into the pill bottle, child proof lid or not...
I learnt the hard way, so I'm praying you don't
make the same mistake

-------------------

Your dog wouldn't DO that if you knew
HOWE to TRAIN him instead of avoiding
the PROBLEM by HIDING every thing you
don't want him to steal and punishing him
for trying to do what you've taught him to
OBSESS on.

Looks like you're a particularly NASTY piece
of work yourself, caroline:

From: caroline (nospamplease@thanxs.com)
Subject: Re: Cheap calls
Newsgroups: ie.general
Date: 2004-07-08 12:05:43 PST

"Rhoy the Bhoy" <callasberrGANSPAM@tinet.ie> wrote in message
> "caroline" <nospamplease@thanxs.com> wrote in message
> [snip]
> > Um..this is usenet...once you've posted anyone
> > can modify your quote anyway they like...that's
> > the price of putting it in the public domain...
>
> I don't know what your agenda is, but if you think
> that that is an accurate summary of the position,
> you may be in for an unpleasant surprise.
>
> Taken literally, your statement suggests that it is
> legitimate for me to re-write your posts as incitements
> to child abuse.
>
> This is Usenet, part of the real world. Only
> technophobes would labour under any delusion
> that it is not.

You can do what you like to modify the quote
in my post...the original post from me would s
till be archived showing the original text...incite
away.

From: James (jamesspam@eircom.net)
Newsgroups: ie.general
Date: 2004-07-05 09:17:30 PST

"caroline" <nospamplease@thanxs.com> wrote

> Of course you can you plum...but asking them
> not to do it in the first place is a bit pointless...;o)
> [did you spot my modifications? ;oP ]

I'm not sure what you're getting at Caroline,
if you are saying that modifying a quote is
acceptable in your view and should not be
highlighted, that's your view but I don't agree
and it's out of line with documented Usenet etiquette.

I choose to highlight it. You obviously think that's
pointless. For some people, Usenet is a community
of people who try to be helpful when someone has a
comment or issue they need input or help with.

To others, it's an opportunity to mislead, troll and
flame people. Usenet is full of people who ignore
even the most basic etiquette. Sometimes it's
unintentional and they respond to a polite request.

Other times they make it obvious it's intentional and
that's why we have killfiles in our newsreaders.

ADIOS, caroline... if that's your real name anyHOWE.

"Thank you for fighting the fine fight--even tho
it's a hopeless task, in this system of things.
As long as man is ruling man, there will be
animals (and humans!) abused and neglected. :-(
Your student," Juanita.

The Puppy Wizard sez "A dog is a dog as a child
is a child. They only respond in PREDICTABLE
NORMAL NATURAL INNATE INSTINCTIVE
REFLEXIVE ways to situations and circumstances
of their environment which we create for them.

ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING. Damn The Descartean War of
"Nature Vs Nurture." We Teach By HOWER Words
And Actions And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH. SAME SAME SAME
SAME, For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

"If you talk with the animals, they will talk with you
and you will know each other.
If you do not talk to them, you will not know them,
and what you do not know you will fear.

What one fears, one destroys."
Chief Dan George

"(Also, it is best to killfile posts from the
few regulars here who are either ill-
tempered, ill-mannered, or just plain ill.),"
--Marshall

d*r@uwm.edu http://www.uwm.edu/~dermer

> --------------------------------------

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts
and minds will follow,"
John Wayne.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

GOT MILK?

The Puppy Wizard
2004-11-28 16:36:19 EST
HOWEDY ~shady angel~,

"~shady angel~" <dduck@orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
> > "jt" <> wrote in message
> >> i have a four year old brindle male staff bull terrier
> >> i would very much like to breed him and maybe have
> >> one of the pups.

> Then you asked the wrong question it should have been
> I've breed my dog and now I want to get rid of the puppies.

That's quite a S-T-R-E-T-C-H, AIN'T IT, ~shady angel~,
you miserable lying dog abusing mental case.

> >> does anyone know of anybody who would
> >> like to breed there female staff???

> ~shady angel~

BWEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHHAAAA!!!

You're quite the piece of work. WELCOME!:

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: Novice question:
Newsgroups: alt.drugs.hard
Date: 2004-02-11 16:30:44 PST

Novice suggestion:
Try a few xanax with the klonies, seems to
make me calm as a clam in a deep sleep.
--
~shady angel~

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: Reptilian Watch Updated - August 15, 2004
Re: we are... Newsgroups: 3do.bad-attitude
Date: 2004-08-16 16:30:33 PST

Sweetness wrote:
> "~shady angel~" <dduck@orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
>> <snip this shit>
>>
>> What the fuck are you doing back in 3do.b.a?
>> I thought I made it clear, Stop crossposting this
>> shit here!
>> --
>> ~shady angel~
>
> Geeeze Miss Shady, thought we were'nt gunna
> reply ta these foolZ anymore ? lol...........

It would help if you didn't respond to their crosspost,
Just like I sais they keep the shit outa here or yea
I'll fucken respond alright but It is really a waste of
time I do have tody (day off) so yadda! :o)

Didn't mean to sound so harsh to you.
--
~shady angel~

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@net.nz)
Subject: Re: Tips To Get Rid of Dopers
Newsgroups: alt.drugs
Date: 2004-08-14 04:37:37 PST

TraycePowell wrote:

> Dopers can not take the pressure of cops around.
> At least a couple times a week, phone the cops
> to come out in your neighborhood to the Hophead's
> address. Make it: loud music, barking dog, crying
> child, whatever. When the cops ask for your name
> (on the phone call) just say, "No name, just check
> on that, please. Thanks."
>
> Try to call the cops out about 2am when the
> doper will be most active.
>
> The war on hopheads is unrelenting. Use any
> available means to destroy them.

Flush < Nothing like taking a good shit>

BTW this means PLONK.
--
~shady angel~

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: What the phuck is the Puppy Lizzard on???????
Newsgroups: alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Date: 2004-05-28 18:29:53 PST

I'm just a bit suss about people putting all the judgment
on every pot smoker, (drug taker) especialy when it come
to the few fuck wits out there who give everyone a bad
name and ruin it for the rest of us. All drugs do damage
it is a matter of either getting over it or not doing it.

I understand where your coming from, Puppy fuck has
ruined this NG which is such a shame as I was learning
alot and people with this sort of dog get together and
disscus / exchange photo's and stuff is excellent.

There are some cool people in here I just think
everyone should ignore him or killfile him like I
have just like any other scum sucking parisite
that are every where on usenet ( some are just
worse then others)!

I mean he's not even a troll even a troll has some
talent to the rantings.

Well thats that off my chest, gotta do the house
work now before I bore you all to death.

Keep posting guys dont let dumb shit's like puppy dumb ruin it!

--
~shady angel~

P.S I know this isn't a binnarey group is there a pit
binary group out there ( not that my ISP will have it)

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: Very quiet on here nowadays
Date: 2004-05-07 17:12:12 PST

Ya sure is.
--
~shady angel~

kilikini wrote:
> "H1R3Z" <h1r3z@(SPAMTRAP)phantomemail.com> wrote in message
>> I'm guessing that 'ninnyboy' is the friendly Mr HOWE?
>> If so then by what I have seen of his posts, yes, he is driving
>> people away. Don't let him!
>
> Killfile is your friend! :-)
>
> kili

Your pal kili's dog attacked a guest in her HOWES.

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: ON the ligter side...
Newsgroups: alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Date: 2004-01-10 13:29:37 PST

How's this one year my dog got into and eat a full
bag of eastereggs on the bed. He will be 11years
old this year and is fine apart from beeing partly
deaf and has a few allergies.
--
~shady angel~

BWEEEEEEEEAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: Advice My Dog does not like me....
Date: 2004-01-01 02:57:05 PST

Jokerpit wrote:
> "Bliss" <> wrote in message
>
>> Hello all,
>
>>> She also is displaying things like peeing on
>>> the floor and other things that require some
>>> form of discipline so I feel like I am always
>>> yelling NO!.
>
>> -Bliss
>

> The always yelling would be a clue Bliss...You have
> turned into a jailer and thats not good... If she is not
> happy when you get home it is probably because of
> her fear of you coming home and yelling about
> something she does not understand .....At one year
> old I would not try and overly train her other than the regular
> expected behavior of house breaking and walking well on
> leash....For one thing the negative side of training is
> pyscologicaly damaging if not done properly ...
>
> Most of my dogs are not expected to be anything other
> than be a dog for the first two years as my pitbulls are
> puppies (children) as far as I am concerned and with
> children they connot be expected to be perfect
> always and they are very delicate and should not be scolded
> badly for accidents or spilled milk as it were....
>
> For the most part negative brings negative behavior..
>
> I save my yelling or scolding for only very bad behavior
> and I do not consider eating the couch or peeing on the
> floor bad behavior for a pitbull puppy, but my fault for
> letting it happen as I AM trained better than that ..
> And that is the secret train yourself before worring
> about training your pup....Oh and reading a book
> from someone that has never owned a pitbull would
> be a big waste of time as I know that much of the
> B.S. out would not apply to a real pitbull ...
>
> Good luck.. You can do it, don't sweat the small stuff look at
> her as a small child that is still learning even tho she may
have
> shown you she is way smarter than you previuosly thought a
> dog could be and do not forget that her behavior could be just
> her way of getting more attention, these dogs are experts at
> that...
>
> WILL

Nicely put if applicable.

Again with actually reading the post it's
an amstaff not a pit bull! Or do I have it
wong are they predicted as the same?
--
~shady angel~

YOU'RE PATHETIC.

Nickandganja
2005-12-31 08:08:42 EST
I would like some one with a staff bitch that is willing to breed her
with my staff he is well behaved and is great with kids please contact me

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)