Dog Discussion: The Epitome Of Housebroken

The Epitome Of Housebroken

Chris Garcia
2003-09-04 23:41:09 EST
My mom's dog is so well housebroken, she scratches at the door to go
outside to puke.. Not bad..

--
-Chris

http://www.ChrisGarcia.com <- My Homepage
http://www.chrisgarcia.com/cars/ <- *NEW* My cars
http://www.chrisgarcia.com/dogs/ <- *Sort-of NEW* My dogs
http://starwars.chrisgarcia.com/ <- Centerpoint Station, the "ghost-town"
of the Star Wars Universe!

ZPL
2003-09-04 23:59:28 EST
Not bad, not bad at all. Better trained than most kids. But, can your mom
hold a trashcan under the dog's head and know the dog will throw up in it?

"Chris Garcia" <NcOhSrPiAsM@chrisgarcia.com> wrote in message
> My mom's dog is so well housebroken, she scratches at the door to go
> outside to puke.. Not bad..
>
> --
> -Chris
>
> http://www.ChrisGarcia.com <- My Homepage
> http://www.chrisgarcia.com/cars/ <- *NEW* My cars
> http://www.chrisgarcia.com/dogs/ <- *Sort-of NEW* My dogs
> http://starwars.chrisgarcia.com/ <- Centerpoint Station, the "ghost-town"
> of the Star Wars Universe!

Chris Garcia
2003-09-05 16:45:25 EST
"ZPL" <ZPL@cox.net> decided to join the conversation on 04 Sep 2003 with
message news:AST5b.120773$Ij4.72582@news2.central.cox.net:

> Not bad, not bad at all. Better trained than most kids. But, can
> your mom hold a trashcan under the dog's head and know the dog will
> throw up in it?

No, but the dog *does* run all the way to the back where she's supposed to
"go" instead of just outside the door.

--
-Chris

http://www.ChrisGarcia.com <- My Homepage
http://www.chrisgarcia.com/cars/ <- *NEW* My cars
http://www.chrisgarcia.com/dogs/ <- *Sort-of NEW* My dogs
http://starwars.chrisgarcia.com/ <- Centerpoint Station, the "ghost-town"
of the Star Wars Universe!

ZPL
2003-09-05 17:03:11 EST

> "ZPL" <ZPL@cox.net> decided to join the conversation on 04 Sep 2003 with
> message news:AST5b.120773$Ij4.72582@news2.central.cox.net:
>
> > Not bad, not bad at all. Better trained than most kids. But, can
> > your mom hold a trashcan under the dog's head and know the dog will
> > throw up in it?
> >

> No, but the dog *does* run all the way to the back where she's supposed to
> "go" instead of just outside the door.
>

> --
> -Chris
>
> http://www.ChrisGarcia.com <- My Homepage
> http://www.chrisgarcia.com/cars/ <- *NEW* My cars
> http://www.chrisgarcia.com/dogs/ <- *Sort-of NEW* My dogs
> http://starwars.chrisgarcia.com/ <- Centerpoint Station, the "ghost-town"
> of the Star Wars Universe!

KrisHur
2003-09-05 17:36:51 EST
Could she teach the same thing to Kali? My grass eater can hold down the
green stuff, but one brown blade and it's 4:00am puking.

--
Kristen &
Kali CD, CGC, TDI, TT

"Chris Garcia" <NcOhSrPiAsM@chrisgarcia.com> wrote in message
> My mom's dog is so well housebroken, she scratches at the door to go
> outside to puke.. Not bad..
>
> --
> -Chris
>
> http://www.ChrisGarcia.com <- My Homepage
> http://www.chrisgarcia.com/cars/ <- *NEW* My cars
> http://www.chrisgarcia.com/dogs/ <- *Sort-of NEW* My dogs
> http://starwars.chrisgarcia.com/ <- Centerpoint Station, the "ghost-town"
> of the Star Wars Universe!

The Puppy Wizard
2003-09-06 10:02:48 EST
HOWEDY krisHURT,

Your dog is NOT vomiting GRASS at 4:00am unless you
just had IT HOWEtside.

Your dog is suffering the same same same same problem
professor SCRUFF SHAKE'S and laura's dogs got...

STRESS.

The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >

"KrisHur" <kris_brock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Could she teach the same thing to Kali? My grass eater can hold
down the
> green stuff, but one brown blade and it's 4:00am puking.
>

> --
> Kristen &
> Kali CD, CGC, TDI, TT
> http://www.kristenandkali.com
>

> "Chris Garcia" <NcOhSrPiAsM@chrisgarcia.com> wrote in message
> > My mom's dog is so well housebroken, she scratches at the door
to go
> > outside to puke.. Not bad..
> >
> > --
> > -Chris
> >
> > http://www.ChrisGarcia.com <- My Homepage
> > http://www.chrisgarcia.com/cars/ <- *NEW* My cars
> > http://www.chrisgarcia.com/dogs/ <- *Sort-of NEW* My dogs
> > http://starwars.chrisgarcia.com/ <- Centerpoint Station, the
"ghost-town"
> > of the Star Wars Universe!

Eliska
2003-09-06 14:57:04 EST
On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:36:51 -0400, "KrisHur" <kris_brock@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Could she teach the same thing to Kali? My grass eater can hold down the
>green stuff, but one brown blade and it's 4:00am puking.

My First Dog eats grass and pukes within one minute of eating it.
But he is so well housebroken that once he went a very long time without peeing

What happened was - he was living w/my partner, a cross country truck driver. One
particular trip had a very short time between pickup and delivery and my partner was
concentrating on getting the product delivered on time. That meant drive, eat while
driving, sleep fast, drive some more. First Dog is a very quiet, mellow pup who hardly
ever makes a sound. All of a sudden, he was sitting on the passenger seat and let out the
largest, loudest bark he'd ever done. My partner looked over at him and he was shaking.
When asked if he had to potty, he responded eagerly with a round of emphatic barks.
Partner pulled off the road and let him do his thing.
He peed for close to two minutes. We later figured out that he'd gone about 20 hours since
his last potty break. Poor baby.
That never happened again, no matter how tight the schedule.
________________________________

Eliska

http://www.ArtChiK.com

Portraits of Pets and People
Caricature Entertainment

Chris Garcia
2003-09-06 15:59:57 EST
Eliska <eliska@tampabay.rr.com> decided to join the conversation on 06
Sep 2003 with message news:m3bklv0sfmtr55po0q9n9hpdr8ah483t5n@4ax.com:

> But he is so well housebroken that once he went a very long time
> without peeing

My wife (works at a vet clinic as a receptionist) told me once about a
client that wanted her dog to be paper trained instead of going outside..
Just assumed the dog would know to go on the paper..

This dog held it in for 3 or 4 days (both #1 and #2) .. before the woman
brought the dog in wondering why it hadn't done any business..

That's a well trained dog. ;)

--
-Chris

http://www.ChrisGarcia.com <- My Homepage
http://www.chrisgarcia.com/cars/ <- *NEW* My cars
http://www.chrisgarcia.com/dogs/ <- *Sort-of NEW* My dogs
http://starwars.chrisgarcia.com/ <- Centerpoint Station, the "ghost-
town" of the Star Wars Universe!

KrisHur
2003-09-07 06:59:37 EST
WOW! and probably one very sick dog. : (

Kristen

> Eliska <eliska@tampabay.rr.com> decided to join the conversation on 06
> Sep 2003 with message news:m3bklv0sfmtr55po0q9n9hpdr8ah483t5n@4ax.com:
>
> > But he is so well housebroken that once he went a very long time
> > without peeing
>
> My wife (works at a vet clinic as a receptionist) told me once about a
> client that wanted her dog to be paper trained instead of going outside..
> Just assumed the dog would know to go on the paper..
>
> This dog held it in for 3 or 4 days (both #1 and #2) .. before the woman
> brought the dog in wondering why it hadn't done any business..
>
> That's a well trained dog. ;)
>
> --
> -Chris
>
> http://www.ChrisGarcia.com <- My Homepage
> http://www.chrisgarcia.com/cars/ <- *NEW* My cars
> http://www.chrisgarcia.com/dogs/ <- *Sort-of NEW* My dogs
> http://starwars.chrisgarcia.com/ <- Centerpoint Station, the "ghost-
> town" of the Star Wars Universe!

Chris Garcia
2003-09-07 12:04:29 EST
"KrisHur" <kris_brock@hotmail.com> decided to join the conversation on 07
Sep 2003 with message news:vlm49ebugg9a2a@corp.supernews.com:

> WOW! and probably one very sick dog. : (

true.. :( He was fine though after they softened up his stool and
everything.

But you gotta at least give the dog credit for not messing anywhere in his
house.