Dog Discussion: Who Want To Trade Their Dog?

Who Want To Trade Their Dog?

Tradepets
2004-11-13 04:04:02 EST
Hi

If you wish to trade your dog or other pet with others, you can do it here:

Tradepets - Trade your pet with others
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tradepets/

Thanks

Diddy
2004-11-13 04:15:21 EST
in thread news:e9340f2b.0411130104.1b2a733@posting.google.com:
t*s@yahoo.com (Tradepets) whittled the following words:

> Hi
>
> If you wish to trade your dog or other pet with others, you can do it
> here:
>
> Tradepets - Trade your pet with others
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tradepets/
>
> Thanks

I wouldn't trade my dog for anybodies. Why would you?

Diana
2004-11-13 06:58:40 EST

"diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
> in thread news:e9340f2b.0411130104.1b2a733@posting.google.com:
> tradepets@yahoo.com (Tradepets) whittled the following words:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > If you wish to trade your dog or other pet with others, you can do it
> > here:
> >
> > Tradepets - Trade your pet with others
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tradepets/
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> I wouldn't trade my dog for anybodies. Why would you?

I still can't fathom out how to answer - would they trade their parents /
kids / partners too???
I think I'll go give Cin an extra hug and be glad that this kind of post is
rare,

Diana & Cin
--
Cindy the weimi's web site
http://cindy-incidentally.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

The Puppy Wizard
2004-11-13 19:28:18 EST
It's better than MURDERIN them like your PALS do.

"Diana" <diana@dogstuffagain.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message

> "diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
> > in thread news:e9340f2b.0411130104.1b2a733@posting.google.com:
> > tradepets@yahoo.com (Tradepets) whittled the following words:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > If you wish to trade your dog or other pet with others, you
can do it
> > > here:
> > >
> > > Tradepets - Trade your pet with others
> > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tradepets/
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >

> > I wouldn't trade my dog for anybodies. Why would you?
>
> I still can't fathom out how to answer - would they trade their
parents /
> kids / partners too???
> I think I'll go give Cin an extra hug and be glad that this kind
of post is
> rare,
>
> Diana & Cin
> --
> Cindy the weimi's web site
> http://cindy-incidentally.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

The Puppy Wizard
2004-11-13 19:31:58 EST
HOWEDY diddler,

"diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
> in thread news:e9340f2b.0411130104.1b2a733@posting.google.com:
> tradepets@yahoo.com (Tradepets) whittled the following words:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > If you wish to trade your dog or other pet with
> > others, you can do it here:
> >
> > Tradepets - Trade your pet with others
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tradepets/
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> I wouldn't trade my dog for anybodies.

Right. But you COULD have traded that DEAD
DOG you shot for EATIN GARBAGE. REMEMBER?
You might got yourself a other Beagle to mutilate
other innocent critters for fun an profit.

> Why would you?

You're right. Murderin them IS better:

WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND ANY CATS TO SHOOT,
SHOOT HUNGRY DOGS INSTEAD FOR GETTING
IN THE GARBAGE

From: diddy (diddy@diddy.net)
Subject: Re: Dog Shot, Neighbor Charged, Anchorage AK

Date: 2002-11-08 07:00:27 PST

I shot a neighbors dog one night for chasing my
horses and called him to help me find it. I would
do the same for threatening my dog.

My husband shot a dog that had been tearing up
trash up and down our road for years making an
unbelievable mess.

When we finally killed the culprit, the whole road
cheered. Animal control had never been able in
years to catch this critter. (we think it was feral it
was certainly unkempt enough to have been....
and it had been shot at by MANY of the neighbors,
but it never frightened it off enough to keep it from
NOT tearing up the road the next trash day)

---------------------------------

> Bradford, according to a police report, told Escambia
> County Sheriff's deputies that, after shooting three of
> the animals, he was "holding one of the puppies in his
> left hand and another one in his arms, when the one in
> his arms began to wiggle."

He should just bludgeoned them like HOWE diddler PREFERS:

From: diddy (diddy@nospam.diddy.net)
Subject: Re: cats : Crating/Caging: What constitutes abuse?
Date: 2002-08-23 09:18:08 PST

Lyn wrote:

> > You know I'm a cat abuser because I let my cat out.
> > Alison
> Well, it totally depends upon where you live, as to whether
> or not doing so is in the best interest of your animal.
> Abuser isn't a term I would use, and I am a "cat group"
> regular.

Here it would be abuse. If you like your cat you keep it
home. I run a state authorized and monitored nuisance
animal trapline.

This morning there was a cat in a snare. Ordinarily,
an animal caught in a snare can be released unharmed.
One of the animals I am targeting is coyotes (and the
complaint was that coyotes were killing area cats)

Duh.. If your cats are becoming lunch for wild animals,
to me .. It makes sense to keep your cats in where they
can't become lunch.. whatever.

Regarding this cat in the snare. It went nuts. It leaped,
and tangled itself, and most certainly strangulated it's
intestines. It had the snare pulled tight down to the
diameter of a dime (just large enough to encircle the
spine) around the waist area.

This cats snarled, and attacked. Trying to extricate this cat
was exceedingly difficult, not to mention dangerous. Because
I feared damage to the intestines and death of the gut, I
imagined this cat was not likely to survive.

It would have been much simpler to dispatch the unfortunate
cat and take out the dead body. Instead, this cat wore a
collar. it deserved a chance, and the owner deserved closure.
(no id on the collar) .

It escaped, just as I released it and it couldn't be taken to
the vet for examination. I will probably never know if this
particular cat survives the experience or not.

People in the area were aware that trapping was being done and
apparently still let their cats run free, b oth endangered by
the traps and by the coyotes being targeted that are causing a
problem with their cat population.

Had that cat not been wearing a collar, I would not have tried
to release this hostile cat. Releasing it may not have been a
kindness, but then... cats weren't supposed to be attracted to
this type of trap, in this position, and then they weren't
supposed to go ape, to get themselves in this situation.
If you like your pet, you keep them home.

======================================

> The animal placed its paw on the trigger of Bradford's
> .38-caliber handgun, causing the weapon to discharge.

A gun butt to the skull ALWAYS WORKS.

> Shot in the left wrist,

He shoulda saved the bullets. He was just tryin
to MURDER THEM HUMANELY like HOWE
HOWER RESCUE / SHELTER DOG LOVERS
PREFER, to PROTECT INNOCENT CRITTERS.

> Bradford raced to a Pensacola hospital, where he
> told cops he sought to kill the dogs because he was
> unable to find them a permanent home

THAT'S NORMAL here abHOWETS.

HOWEDY diddler,

> in thread news:cgshq9$u2n$1@uwm.edu: dermer@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu
(Marshall
> Dermer) whittled the following words:
>

> > Sad. Why do we love them so?
> >
> Because you will never again in your life
> experience so much honor, nobility, honesty,
> loyalty, and altruistic caring.and true love.

diddy wrote:

I certainly was NOT going to keep him, Nor was
I going to throw him away. I was going to go the
distance and get him back home (we fixed some
other problems while he was here) He's now a
happy and great dog, although I wasn't so fond
of him when he first came, and although we grew
close, the whole experience was not among my
fondest memories, until the end.

I needed to redirect his energies. He used escape for
entertainment. Once I gave him very many jobs to do,
and taught him LOTS of positive job skills to redirect
his energies. Once he found positive alternatives, he
finally forgot his negative behaviors which were severely
entrenched by the time I got him.

The first 6 months were awful for both of us.

All the "awful"-ness was caused by diddy. Just as all
the awfulness of the blood coming out of Reka's rectum
was caused by diddy and her INSANE need to prevent
her dog with "getting away" with anything (such as telling
diddy she was deathly ill).

Only she led you to believe that she was the hero.

Kind2dogs wrote:
> That's fine. I like to hear all different opinions.
> Now about that rescues dog doing such, how
> long was he alone for,to do such destruction?

diddy wrote:

I think 4 hours or so, I had put him in a supposedly
"Secure" place, while I had to leave. When I got
home, he had trashed my house. From then on,
when I left, he got put in the horse stall.

He trashed my horse stall.

He then got a new horse stall, wore a E-collar,
I electrified the perimeter of the stall and we
were finally able to contain him while we worked
on his escape problems.

Once he learned that I was more determined to
defeat him, he finally subdued. But escaping, to
him was a game.

Both of us had a throughly miserable time during
the stand off. The dog is actually now a very good
citizen. He just had to meet someone more determined,
and stubborn and willing to go the distance to do what it
took, before he would stop.

Like I said, I thought he and I were going
to grow old together.

I am not going to go into exactly where we
went before we got that accomplished.

Let's just say it was "ugly"

------------------------------

Next time we can talk abHOWET diddler
fighting with her shock fence for a year...
and finding some FAILURE and losin her
PRECIHOWES tracking dogs.

> (investigators later discovered three puppies in
> a shallow grave at Bradford's residence).

You'd prefer they go to a rendering plant?
Or HOWE abHOWET just feed them to a
bigger dog?:

From: diddy
(*y@nospam.diddy.net)
Subject: Re: What would you do in this situation?
Date: 2002-05-31 14:49:22 PST

Actually, I borrowed the vets office kitten once for a
couple days for school education on pet care and safe
handling as well as responsible pet ownership.

I kept the kitten over night in a crate within a crate
and yet my dog (yes, Angelic Danny, as well as Taya
and Toby tore that kittne to threads from between the
crate bars. (apparently he stuck his paws through the
crate to bat at the dogs. I was out doing yard work
and rushed in to find the little kittens pieces and
parts being torn through by ALL the dogs.

I called my girl friend to come get my dogs. I screamed
displeasure, and stalked out with the kitten. Danny, et
al spent 3 days in a kennel until I finally felt like I
could interact with them without doing bodily harm. All
three dogs were never touched, but knew they had done
something so unspeakable that I wouldn't associate with
them and they got banished.

To this day, Taya (mom and Dad's dog) and Danny will not
look at a cat. When confronted with one, Danny wees
himself and cowers hiding behind me for help.

I'm not saying this would work this way with all dogs, But mom
and dad now have a house cat, and she has never been
harmed by any of the dogs. Danny is there all the time,
unsupervised, and has no interest in harming the cat.

> The four surviving animals were removed from the
> alleged puppy killer's home by animal control workers.

They'll take them to the SHELTER and MURDER them.

> After recuperating from the gunshot wound, Bradford
> was charged last week with felony animal cruelty

FOR WHAAAAT?

HE WAS SAVIN THEM FROM NEGLECT and ABUSE
JUST LIKE HOWE HOWER dog lovers PREFER. He
wasn't HURTIN INTIMIDATING and MURDERIN them
like THIS:

"Granted That The Dog Who Fears Retribution
Will Adore His Owner," lying "I LOVE KOEHLER"
lynn.

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.

Lynn K.

"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in
one shelter.) But their ability to set their own
schedules and duties causes a great deal of
scheduling overhead.

And it takes effort and thought to ensure that
volunteers get the meaningful experience that
they work for.

Someone has to be responsible for that
Volunteer Program, and it is best done
by a non-volunteer."

Lynn K.
---------------------------------

From: Lynn Kosmakos (lkosmakos@home.com)
Subject: Re: They're called "privates" for a reason, yaknow
Date: 1999/10/06

Could very well be. Java won't let me have kittens around
the house. If I remember correctly, bunnies are just like
kittens - mysteries at birth.

Lynn K.

------------------------------

"You Lying Sack Of Dung.When Have I Ever Said
Anything About Using A Prong Collar, Or Any Collar
Correction At All, To Make Dogs Friendly To House
Cats? Don't bother. The answer is never," lying "I
LOVE KOEHLER" lynn.

lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn writes about kats and dogs:

"This Article Is Something We've Put Together
For SF GSD Rescue

From: Lynn Kosmakos (lkosmakos@home.com)
Subject: Re: I have a dog he has cats
Date: 1999/11/20

g*7@my-deja.com wrote:
> How can I get him to quit chasing the cats.

Okay - this is going to be a bit loooong - Lynn K.

"Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog. Don't
forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong works
better than a choke with less chance of injury to the dog in
this situation.

Electronics can be used to create an aversion to cats, but
should be used under the direction of a trainer who knows how
to instruct the owner in their proper use. Electronics can
take the form of shock, sonic or citronella collars. At that
time the owner will train with electronics instead of food or
whatever other reward system was being used."

8) Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog.
Don't forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong
works better than a choke with less chance of injury to the
dog in this situation. Have the dog in a sit-stay next to
you with most of the slack out of the leash and let the cat
walk through the room and up to the dog if it wishes (this is
why you have the dog muzzled).

If the dog makes an aggressive move towards the
cat, it must be corrected strongly with both your
voice and the collar.

This is important - the correction must be physically
very strong - not a nag. (PS: not many dogs need
to be corrected at all)."

"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted condition.

Should I have refused to groom them?

Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."

Lynn K.

-------------------------

> and briefly booked into the Escambia County Jail,

He needs to be booked into a gun safety class
And HOWER MENTAL CASES need to get
booked into secure mental heelth facilities for
the criminally insane.

> where he posted a $1500 bond.

The C-HOWENTY could provide a gun safety
class for abHOWET 20 bucks. HOWER criminal
justice system will pick up the tab for mental
heelth care treatment.

WORDS OF WISDOM
from our own Lynn Kosmakos
1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every day
For Twenty Years

I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT LITHIUM

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder (manic-depression)
requiring 1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every
day.

I, also, care about dogs and use this forum to learn
more, while happily sharing pertinent information
I have learned. But if I were ever to post such sh*t,
I would hope that every other reader of this group
would be rightfully outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we earn
the right to participate in by observing the
easily understood rules and contributing to in
constructive ways."

Lynn K.

"It wasn't that meds didn't work for her
- she wouldn't take them. I particularly remember
a comment she made about scarey side effects of
Lithium. Hardly. After 17 years on it, I think
I'm qualified to say that the very low risk of
any side effect is far less frightening than the
very real dangers of life without it."

Lynn K.

"Only the unenlightened speak of wisdom and right action
as separate, not the wise. If any man knows one, he
enjoys the fruit of both. The level which is reached by
wisdom is attained through right action as well. He who
perceives that the two are one knows the truth."

"Even the wise man acts in character with his nature,
indeed all creatures act according to their natures.
What is the use of compulsion then? The love and
hate which are aroused by the objects of sense arise
from Nature, do not yield to them. They only obstruct
the path." Bhagavad Gita, adapted by Krishna with
permission from His FREE copy of my FREE Wits'
End Dog Training Method manual.

Force training JERRYIZES dogs, and GETS THEM DEAD.

"Speech is a mirror of the soul: as a man speaks,
so is he." Publilius Syrus, First century B.C., Maxim 1073

"We are what we do."

Tradepets
2004-11-13 23:13:53 EST
"Diana" <diana@dogstuffagain.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message news:<cn4ste$9dp$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> "diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
> > in thread news:e9340f2b.0411130104.1b2a733@posting.google.com:
> > tradepets@yahoo.com (Tradepets) whittled the following words:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > If you wish to trade your dog or other pet with others, you can do it
> > > here:
> > >
> > > Tradepets - Trade your pet with others
> > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tradepets/
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >

> > I wouldn't trade my dog for anybodies. Why would you?
>
> I still can't fathom out how to answer - would they trade their parents /
> kids / partners too???
> I think I'll go give Cin an extra hug and be glad that this kind of post is
> rare,
>
> Diana & Cin

I know trading of pet isn't going to sound good to some but it might
be a solution to others especially when the loves is no longer there.

Diddy
2004-11-13 23:27:03 EST
in thread news:e9340f2b.0411132013.5ec79054@posting.google.com:
t*s@yahoo.com (Tradepets) whittled the following words:

> I know trading of pet isn't going to sound good to some but it might
> be a solution to others especially when the loves is no longer there.

You are right.Except..If you don't love this one, why do you think you will
have any sort of level of commitment to one that has so little bonding
experience that someone else is willing to trade it off?

Michael A. Ball
2004-11-14 11:20:10 EST
On 13 Nov 2004 01:04:02 -0800, tradepets@yahoo.com (Tradepets) wrote:

>If you wish to trade your dog or other pet with others, you can do it here:
>
>Tradepets - Trade your pet with others
>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tradepets/

I've tried to give this Yahoo list the benefit of the doubt, but no
matter how I look at it, it stills comes out as sheer lunacy.

This is a lowering of the bar, for responsible pet ownership! Who wants
that!?

A man was walking a beautiful Bouvier des Flandres by the house one, and
he was will to let me meet the dog. I'm intrigued by that breed, and
that dog is the only one I've seen in real life. Thinking back, there is
no way I could have traded either of my dogs for the Bouvier--no matter
how much I want one.

Why not make a version of this for cats? I don't care what happens to
them. A version for spouses or children might be popular!

Michael

A day without recoil is like a day without sunshine!

The Puppy Wizard
2004-11-14 21:33:04 EST
HOWEDY mikey,

You mighta been able to trade that deaf puppy,
Symphony, whom you was kindly enough to
have MURDERED to heelp her HOWET.

Evidently you cared MOORE abHOWET her than
you do kats on accHOWENT of you wouldn't TRADE
HER instead of MURDERIN IT, like you would a kat
you don't CARE abHOWET.

You're a saint, mikey.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{) ; ~ ) >

wrote:

> >If you wish to trade your dog or other pet with others, you can
do it here:

> >Tradepets - Trade your pet with others
> >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tradepets/
>
> I've tried to give this Yahoo list the benefit of the doubt, but
no
> matter how I look at it, it stills comes out as sheer lunacy.
>
> This is a lowering of the bar, for responsible pet ownership!
Who wants
> that!?
>
> A man was walking a beautiful Bouvier des Flandres by the house
one, and
> he was will to let me meet the dog. I'm intrigued by that breed,
and
> that dog is the only one I've seen in real life. Thinking back,
there is
> no way I could have traded either of my dogs for the Bouvier--no
matter
> how much I want one.
>
> Why not make a version of this for cats? I don't care what
happens to
> them. A version for spouses or children might be popular!
>
> Michael
>
> A day without recoil is like a day without sunshine!

The Puppy Wizard
2004-11-15 19:34:08 EST
HOWER DOG LOVERS PREFER TO MURDER THEIR
OWN DOGS. It's what they call RESPONSIBLE.