Dog Discussion: The Dog Takes Over Your Life

The Dog Takes Over Your Life

The Puppy Wizard
2004-10-25 18:10:31 EST
Hello Rich,

I wasn't being rude to you, I was being rude to
dejaclueless who struggled for a year to housetrain
her dogs, while my puppies are housetrained by the
time they are 10-11 weeks old.

That's it. No stress, no worries. I leave the
house whenever I want with no worries, while Suja
can't even freakin sleep because a dog she's had
for YEARS is still pissing all over her living room
and isn't housetrained....

This is the dog who dragged her down the street
and broke her or dislocated her bones, and the
dog she can't even trust for a minute in the backyard,
and the dog she has to get up at all hours of the night
to take outside because, even after years of ownership
he is still peeing all over her house...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

I'm usually quite rude to "regulars" usually fat ass
women who spend all day on the keyboard because they
know how to yack and gossip, and have zero clue on
how to train dogs or deal with so-called "problem"
behaviors.

And I'm rudest to people who:

A. murder dogs
B. Get paid to murder dogs
C. Volunteer to murder dogs for free and
act like they are doing something good
or people who make up reasons to murder
easily trainable dogs.
D. People who are apologists for dog
murderers, or people who sit or have sat
their fat asses on the "Board" of a
"Shelter" which gets paid to murder dogs
(Janet Boss, Mustang Sally)
E. And some people are so despicable that
I'm simply rude to them at all times.
(Lynn K.)

I'm rude to the people who have no idea what they
are doing (shelly, suja, deja, malinda, cate, sally,
etc...) people who are only here to gossip. And gossip
is fine, but it's when these fat, stupid, bitter,
brainless cows try to overstep their bounds and try
control what goes on here, then they get the rudest
treatment. Especially when their own houses are in
a shambles, dogwise. Suja and shelly are the brainless
and brainlesser twins. Laughable does not even begin
to describe them. If all they did was gossip and chatter
I'd have no problem with them and their dog stupidity.

But gossip is not all they do here.

They try to keep people like you at their level.
They want you to be as stupid and pathetic and
hopeless as they are. They want to prevent you
from getting heelp.

that's all.

this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

Rich wrote:
> I've owned many dogs (when I had a yard!) and find
> them to be excellent companions well worth a certain
> amount of time and trouble. You don't seem to speak
> from any experience. No need to be rude either.
>
> "michael" <michael@dddd_dogtv.com> wrote in message
>

>>dejablues wrote:
>>
>>>We live in the suburbs and have an acre of land,
>>>but on a busy road with no fence (and no plans
>>>or funds for a fence).
>
>>>With a not-too-bright dog that took over a year
>>> to housetrain, it was a constant vigil for the next pee
>>> or poo, which he would refuse to do on a walk, btw.
>
>>> I know what you mean.
>
>>> It added a lot of stress to my life.

>>I wish I could relate. Maybe that's my problem, fans,
>>I can't relate to people with dog problems? I am
>>cursed with this unrelenting brilliance, such that I
>>can't so much as conceive of what it must be like
>>to be a dog owning moron
>>
>>I can't feel your pain
>>

>>this is michael
>>reporting live...
>>http://dogtv.com

Don
2004-10-25 20:34:17 EST
Puppy Wizard,

The bottom line is that I'm new here and won't be sticking around long
because I think you ruin this board with your venom.
It's too bad, as this could have been a usefull board for me.

Don

--
Don
"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@EarthLink.Net> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> But gossip is not all they do here.
>
> They try to keep people like you at their level.
> They want you to be as stupid and pathetic and
> hopeless as they are. They want to prevent you
> from getting heelp.
>
> that's all.
>

> this is michael
> reporting live...
> http://dogtv.com
>
> Rich wrote:
> > I've owned many dogs (when I had a yard!) and find
> > them to be excellent companions well worth a certain
> > amount of time and trouble. You don't seem to speak
> > from any experience. No need to be rude either.
> >
> > "michael" <michael@dddd_dogtv.com> wrote in message

> >>I wish I could relate. Maybe that's my problem, fans,
> >>I can't relate to people with dog problems? I am
> >>cursed with this unrelenting brilliance, such that I
> >>can't so much as conceive of what it must be like

The Puppy Wizard
2004-10-25 21:52:21 EST
HOWEDY don,

Only liars dog abusers cowards and active long
term incurable MENTAL CASES post here.

You got The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual, that's ALL
you gotta know.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{) ; ~ ) >

"Don" <dbitzerATcomcastDOTnet> wrote in message
> [...]
> > treatment. Especially when their own houses are in
> > a shambles, dogwise. Suja and shelly are the brainless
> > and brainlesser twins. Laughable does not even begin
> > to descri bethem.Ifalltheydidwasgossipandchatter
> > I'd have no problem with them and their dog stupidity.
> >
> > But gossip is not all they do here.
> >
> > They try to keep people like you at their level.
> > They want you to be as stupid and pathetic and
> > hopeless as they are. They want to prevent you
> > from getting heelp.
> >
> > that's all.
> >

> > this is michael
> > reporting live...
> > http://dogtv.com
> >
> > Rich wrote:
> > > I've owned many dogs (when I had a yard!) and find
> > > them to be excellent companions well worth a certain
> > > amount of time and trouble. You don't seem to speak
> > > from any experience. No need to be rude either.

Davina Stuart
2004-10-25 23:13:45 EST

"Don" <dbitzerATcomcastDOTnet> wrote in message
> Puppy Wizard,
>
> The bottom line is that I'm new here and won't be sticking around long
> because I think you ruin this board with your venom.
> It's too bad, as this could have been a usefull board for me.
>
> Don
>
> -- > >

Don, just put him on ignore like all the rest of us have, and enjoy the rest
of the forums. There'll still be a few odd comments here and there to annoy,
but for the most part, you can find some nice, useful information. (I will
admit that mostly I skim and delete as it doesn't pertain to my situation,
chosen breed, or knowledge base.... but Everyonce in a while there is
something I know about, or need to know about....)

Paul Foster
2004-10-26 05:08:59 EST
Don.

Do what Davina said. Killfile that idiot like most people have already.
TPW is a sad, desperate, lonely old fool with no friends and no life. He
gains his pleasure spending enormous periods of time trolling & spamming.

Ignore him.

The Puppy Wizard
2004-10-26 05:30:51 EST
HOWEDY paul, you miserable lying dog abusing punk
thug coward active long term incurable MENTAL CASE,

Seems you're OBSESSED with The Puppy Wizard. <{) ; ~ ) >

IN FACT, seems HE is ALL you post abHOWET, paulie.

AIN'T HE.

Thank you!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{) ; ~ ) >

"Paul Foster" <NOSPAMFORMEpf014l0467@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
message news:Luofd.47153$i02.14738@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> Don.
>
> Do what Davina said. Killfile that idiot like most people have
already.
> TPW is a sad, desperate, lonely old fool with no friends and no
life. He
> gains his pleasure spending enormous periods of time trolling &
spamming.

> Ignore him.

~shady Angel~
2004-10-26 15:31:50 EST
Don wrote:
> Puppy Wizard,
>
> The bottom line is that I'm new here and won't be sticking around long
> because I think you ruin this board with your venom.
> It's too bad, as this could have been a usefull board for me.
>
> Don

<snip his crap>
Killfile can be your best friend as you click block sender and poof no more
of piss wizzids drivle.
If you are using OE that is. I not just don't click on his post's it's the
people who reply to him that get's me.

Robert Meek
2004-10-26 15:52:08 EST
Although it's quite all right for you or I or anyone to make our own
private judgments about people, there is simply no way you or anyone can
justify the rudeness that is apparent when you make these opinions public!
That's not what any of us are here for and no one can possibly think
themselves so righteous to be able to ignore basic etiquette or politeness!
If someone here wants to gossip, that's their prerogative provided it falls
under the rules of the group. If you don't like something someone has said
speak your mind in a non-offensive way, as that will do more good that
bullying will. You honestly sound like some of the juvenile characters I've
run into on so many different parts of the net lately, where those who are
now to big to hang out in the schoolyard pushing others around have taken up
residence on some forum where they feel superior and begin doing the same
things again!
Have a little patience, a little understanding for the needs of others,
and try helping in a positive manner instead of hurting those around you. I
promise you that you'll feel a whole lot better and you won't ever have to
worry about some fat, lonely, gossipy, dumb, cow, as you have characterized
them, coming over to your house some night and chopping you up into little
pieces to feed to her dog just to get acknowledgement in the daily Inquire!
Nuff said!
--
from Robert Meek dba "Tangentals Design"
Personal e-mail: meek1@comcast.net

visit us on the World Wide Web and pick up
your free copy of "The Keep" at:

http://www.TangentalsDesign.com

E-mail us at one of the following:

i*n@tangentalsdesign.com
f*k@tangentalsdesign.com
s*t@tangentalsdesign.com

> [...]
>
> But gossip is not all they do here.
>
> They try to keep people like you at their level.
> They want you to be as stupid and pathetic and
> hopeless as they are. They want to prevent you
> from getting heelp.
>
> that's all.
>

> this is michael
> reporting live...
> http://dogtv.com
>
> Rich wrote:
>> I've owned many dogs (when I had a yard!) and find
>> them to be excellent companions well worth a certain
>> amount of time and trouble. You don't seem to speak
>> from any experience. No need to be rude either.
>>
>> "michael" <michael@dddd_dogtv.com> wrote in message

>>>I wish I could relate. Maybe that's my problem, fans,
>>>I can't relate to people with dog problems? I am
>>>cursed with this unrelenting brilliance, such that I
>>>can't so much as conceive of what it must be like

The Puppy Wizard
2004-10-26 17:10:23 EST
HOWEDY ~shady angel~,

"~shady angel~" <dNOduck@SPAMorcon.net.nz> wrote in message
> Don wrote:
> > Puppy Wizard,
> >
> > The bottom line is that I'm new here

Only liars dog abusers cowards and active
long term incurable mental cases post here
abHOWETS... like you, ~shady angel~.

> > and won't be sticking around long

A WIZE IDEA: "You're JUDGED BY the company
you keep. When you lie with PIGS you'll awaken
STINKIN like 'm," The Puppy Wizard's DADDY.

> > because I think you ruin this board with your venom.

"Chin CHUCK absolutely doesn't mean slap,"
professora gingold.

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will
Seem Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe.
This Is A Normal Reaction The First Few Times
It Happens, But You'll Get Over It." mike duforth,
author: "Courteous Canine."

"I have heard advice stating that you should
pre-load your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work
as efficiently as possible. What does this mean?

When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first
time, spray one squirt directly into the dog's mouth
and walk away. The dog won't be too thrilled with
this but just ignore him and continue your normal
behavior." --Mike Dufort author of the zero selling
book "Courteous Canines"

"I'd call the SHOCK fence effective and safe.
Humane is one of those hot words that people
can debate all day so I won't touch that one.
There are people who would call a regular chain
link fence inhumane," liea altshuller.

"I know this is a hard subject to bring up without starting the
whole cruelty thread again so I'll state my opinion once and
won't defend it further: any method can be cruel for some
dogs.

Even the slightest punishment was wrong for Cubbe at the
beginning, but w e'vecomealongwaysincethen.Shetrusts
us now as I mentioned in a recent post. Point is, she's been
rewarded for coming, but she's never been punished, even in
the mildest way, for not coming.

Is it time for that?

What might I look for to tell?"

"Julia Altshuler" <jaltshuler@comcast.net> wrote in message

> After talking with the vet yesterday and watching
> Cubbe all day today, I'm convinced that the shaking
> is behavioral, not physical. Naturally I'll continue
> keeping an eye on her, but when I add everything
> up, I don't see symptoms of anything neurological--
> and the vet agrees.
>
> --Lia

"Things are beginning to get much worse day
by day and the vets seem unable to help.
http://www.oofus.com/pix/PoorRufusMed.WMV
http://www.oofus.com/pix/PoorRufusSmall.WMV"

THAT'S AN OCD. His owner CAUSED IT by
MISHANDLING and ABUSING his dog according
to the BEST advice of HOWER Gang Of Lying
Dog Abusing Punk Thug Cowards And ACTIVE
LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES and
ASYLUM ESCAPEES.

BWEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHHHAAAA!!!

> > It's too bad,

Yeah. Ain't it.

> > as this could have been a usefull board for me.

Only if you're a dog abusin mental case.

> > Don
>
> <snip his crap>
>
> Killfile can be your best friend

You don't have any FRIENDS, ~shady angel~ on
accHOWET of you're a dog abusing mental case.

> as you click block sender and poof no more
> of piss wizzids drivle.

You can't HIDE from your CON-SCIENCE, mental case.

> If you are using OE that is.

You ever heard of just not READIN it if it OFFENDS
your sensibilities, you dog abusing mental case?

> I not just don't click on his post's

Yeah... you read them on Google.

> it's the people who reply to him that get's me.

It's your HUMAN NATURE that's GOT you.

HOWEDY People,

Here's the kinda mentally ill lying dog abusing
punk thug cowards we got postin here abHOWETS:

>HOWEDY ~shady angel~,
>
>"~shady angel~" <dduck@orcon.net.nz> wrote in message

>> > Good to hear. Keep him killfiled. I am still trying
>> > to find some way to make his ISP listen and get
>> > the Florida State Attorney involved in charging
>> > him with false information and being an unlicenced
>> > dog trainer. This is illegal and a felony.
>>
>> > Beelzebub
>>
>> I have him killfilled like 3 times but people keep
>> quoteing and replying to the dick therefore I can
>> still see he's delusional shit.
>> --
>> ~shady angel~

Don't e-mail me fuck face, you don't know me
from that bar of soap shoved so far up your ass
you are just talking bubbles of worthless information.

Don't be fucken with people you know nothing
about aye, It could come back and bite you in
the ass.

~shady angel~

>Yeah. Too bad The Amazing Puppy Wizard
>is RUINING these forums for nice folks like you.

Then again, you might just be biting yourself
on your own arse. Aye, The Amazing Puppy
Wizard fears noWON. ESPECIALLY MENTALLY
ILL LYING DOG ABUSING COWARDS, like
yourself, mate.

> down-with-the-PW wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:30:32 ?, "~shady angel~"
> > <dduck@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
> >
> >> <sniped a whole lot of shit> Is this puppywizid
> >> in disguise if so it's not a very good one.
> >
> > He had to change username, he has been warned
> > by Earthlink to cease or have his account cancelled
> > (they may have already cancelled his account ).
> > I'm working on his new account with AOL, it's only a
> > matter of time. I could use some help to speed this
along......

> > Bye Bye Jerry Howe - aka thepuppywizard@earthlink.net ,
> > YourHumanNature@aol.com .
>
> Just tell me what to do, I'd be happy to help
> take arrogant idiots like PW off usenet for good.
> --
> ~shady angel~

You're quite the piece of work. WELCOME!:

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: Novice question:
Newsgroups: alt.drugs.hard
Date: 2004-02-11 16:30:44 PST

Novice suggestion:
Try a few xanax with the klonies, seems to
make me calm as a clam in a deep sleep.
--
~shady angel~

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: Reptilian Watch Updated - August 15, 2004
Re: we are... Newsgroups: 3do.bad-attitude
Date: 2004-08-16 16:30:33 PST

Sweetness wrote:
> "~shady angel~" <dduck@orcon.net.nz> wrote in message
>> <snip this shit>
>>
>> What the fuck are you doing back in 3do.b.a?
>> I thought I made it clear, Stop crossposting this
>> shit here!
>> --
>> ~shady angel~
>
> Geeeze Miss Shady, thought we were'nt gunna
> reply ta these foolZ anymore ? lol...........

It would help if you didn't respond to their crosspost,
Just like I sais they keep the shit outa here or yea
I'll fucken respond alright but It is really a waste of
time I do have tody (day off) so yadda! :o)

Didn't mean to sound so harsh to you.
--
~shady angel~

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@net.nz)
Subject: Re: Tips To Get Rid of Dopers
Newsgroups: alt.drugs
Date: 2004-08-14 04:37:37 PST

TraycePowell wrote:

> Dopers can not take the pressure of cops around.
> At least a couple times a week, phone the cops
> to come out in your neighborhood to the Hophead's
> address. Make it: loud music, barking dog, crying
> child, whatever. When the cops ask for your name
> (on the phone call) just say, "No name, just check
> on that, please. Thanks."
>
> Try to call the cops out about 2am when the
> doper will be most active.
>
> The war on hopheads is unrelenting. Use any
> available means to destroy them.

Flush < Nothing like taking a good shit>

BTW this means PLONK.
--
~shady angel~

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: What the phuck is the Puppy Lizzard on???????
Newsgroups: alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Date: 2004-05-28 18:29:53 PST

I'm just a bit suss about people putting all the judgment
on every pot smoker, (drug taker) especialy when it come
to the few fuck wits out there who give everyone a bad
name and ruin it for the rest of us. All drugs do damage
it is a matter of either getting over it or not doing it.

I understand where your coming from, Puppy fuck has
ruined this NG which is such a shame as I was learning
alot and people with this sort of dog get together and
disscus / exchange photo's and stuff is excellent.

There are some cool people in here I just think
everyone should ignore him or killfile him like I
have just like any other scum sucking parisite
that are every where on usenet ( some are just
worse then others)!

I mean he's not even a troll even a troll has some
talent to the rantings.

Well thats that off my chest, gotta do the house
work now before I bore you all to death.

Keep posting guys dont let dumb shit's like puppy dumb ruin it!

--
~shady angel~
P.S I know this isn't a binnarey group is there a pit

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: Very quiet on here nowadays
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior, alt.animals.dog,
alt.pets.dogs.pitbull, alt.pets.dogs.labrador,
rec.pets.dogs.rescue, rec.pets.dogs.health, rec.pets.dogs.misc,
alt.med.veterinary
Date: 2004-05-07 17:12:12 PST

Ya sure is.
--
~shady angel~

kilikini wrote:
> "H1R3Z" <h1r3z@(SPAMTRAP)phantomemail.com> wrote in message
>> I'm guessing that 'ninnyboy' is the friendly Mr HOWE?
>> If so then by what I have seen of his posts, yes, he is driving
>> people away. Don't let him!
>
> Killfile is your friend! :-)
>
> kili

Your pal kili's dog attacked a guest in her HOWES.

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: ON the ligter side...
Newsgroups: alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Date: 2004-01-10 13:29:37 PST

How's this one year my dog got into and eat a full
bag of eastereggs on the bed. He will be 11years
old this year and is fine apart from beeing partly
deaf and has a few allergies.
--
~shady angel~

BWEEEEEEEEAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

From: ~shady angel~ (dduck@orcon.net.nz)
Subject: Re: Advice My Dog does not like me....
Date: 2004-01-01 02:57:05 PST

Jokerpit wrote:
> "Bliss" <> wrote in message
>> Hello all,
>>> She also is displaying things like peeing on
>>> the floor and other things that require some
>>> form of discipline so I feel like I am always
>>>yelling NO!.
>> -Bliss
>

> The always yelling would be a clue Bliss...You have
> turned into a jailer and thats not good... If she is not
> happy when you get home it is probably because of
> her fear of you coming home and yelling about
> something she does not understand .....At one year
> old I would not try and overly train her other than the regular
> expected behavior of house breaking and walking well on
> leash....For one thing the negative side of training is
> pyscologicaly damaging if not done properly ...
>
> Most of my dogs are not expected to be anything other
> than be a dog for the first two years as my pitbulls are
> puppies (children) as far as I am concerned and with
> children they connot be expected to be perfect
> always and they are very delicate and should not be scolded
> badly for accidents or spilled milk as it were....
>
> For the most part negative brings negative behavior..
>
> I save my yelling or scolding for only very bad behavior
> and I do not consider eating the couch or peeing on the
> floor bad behavior for a pitbull puppy, but my fault for
> letting it happen as I AM trained better than that ..
> And that is the secret train yourself before worring
> about training your pup....Oh and reading a book
> from someone that has never owned a pitbull would
> be a big waste of time as I know that much of the
> B.S. out would not apply to a real pitbull ...
>
> Good luck.. You can do it, don't sweat the small stuff look at
> her as a small child that is still learning even tho she may
have
> shown you she is way smarter than you previuosly thought a
> dog could be and do not forget that her behavior could be just
> her way of getting more attention, these dogs are experts at
> that...
>
> WILL

Nicely put if applicable.

Again with actually reading the post it's
an amstaff not a pit bull! Or do I have it
wong are they predicted as the same?
--
~shady angel~

YOU'RE PATHETIC.

The Puppy Wizard
2004-10-26 19:29:34 EST
HOWEDY robert,

"Robert Meek" <rmeek1@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Although it's quite all right for you or I or

You mean, 'you or ME," robert. An SPELLIN C-HOWENTS.

> anyone

You mean, 'anyWON'.

> to make our own private judgments

What JUDGEMENTS, robert? Do you mean
"You're JUDGED BY the company you keep.
When you lie with PIGS you'll awaken STINKIN
like 'm," like HOWE The Puppy Wizard's DEAD
DADDY SEZ?

> about people,

You sayin The Amazing Puppy Wizard's DEAD
DADDY LIED to HIS little baby Jesus, Robert?

> there is simply no way you or anyone can
> justify the rudeness that is apparent when
> you make these opinions public!

WOULD YOU BET YOUR LIFE ON THAT, robert?:

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes so utterly
beyond value. With him, words play no torturing
tricks.........., " John Galsworthy.

Like a confessor Priest? Don't bet your dog won't
tell on you... Their behaviors reflect our words,
actions and training quirks. Jerry HOWE, The
Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

> That's not what any of us are here for

You came here to learn HOWE to HURT
and INTIMIDATE your dog, robert. THAT'S
HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy Wizard
SEZ "DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST
HERE abHOWETS."

REMEMBER?

> and no one can possibly think
> themselves so righteous to be
> able to ignore basic etiquette or
> politeness!

Seems The Amazing Puppy Wizard gave you
your FREE copy of HIS FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual and offered
to give you any additional FREE heelp you
might need. REMEMBER, robert?

You didn't REMEMBER to say "THANK YOU,
The Amazing Puppy Wizard." DID YOU.

> If someone here wants to gossip,

The Amazing Puppy Wizard was KINDLY to
you, robert. HE offered to HEELP you. You
got EMBARRASSED on accHOWENT of you
don't LIKE being NICE to your dog, robert:

> Who or what is this "Puppy Wizard" guy and
> why is he so hostile?! No wonder humanity
> is gonna find itself at the bottom of the food chain
> someday! ,g>

Seems you was EMBARRASSED when you learned
you was a dog abusing mental case, like lush aka
diane from UK done... amongst others.

> that's their prerogative

HURTIN INTIMIDATIN and MURDERIN dogs
is NOT a matter of PEROGATIVE, it's a matter
of CRIMINAL INSANITY, robert. This is where
it gets DICEY, on accHOWENT of NHOWE
YOU KNOW, so you got NO EXXXCUSE.

AND THAT'S HOWE COME the KILLFILE
The Amazing Puppy Wizard campaines.

SEE?

Tough break, eh rob?

> provided it falls under the rules of the group.

HOWER group is led by CON-SCIENCE:

"Paul B" <eat@joes.com> wrote in message

> "bigdadd39" <bigdadd39@gra.midco.net> wrote in message
> > Greetings,
> >
> Is there anyone that moderates this group?
>

> This group is moderated by conscience.

We don't HAVE WON.

> If you don't like something someone has said

You mean, HOWER lying dog abusing mental cases?

> speak your mind in a non-offensive way,

Like THIS?:

Disciple Paulie Sez: "No One Understands How Wits End
Training Really Works, They Assume It's All Nicey Nicey
And don't Realise It's A Very Disciplined Method That
Deals With Any Situation And The Foundation Is Built
On Trust And Understanding."

Disciple Paulie Writes:

I've never forced my dogs to do anything, I tell them
they are good dogs and they seem to follow me, once
I told them they were bad dogs and they ran away from
me, now I only ever tell them they are good dogs and
they always are, always.

Trust your dog, ask it to do your request and
say "good dog" sincerely at the end of the
request and I bet you'll find your dog thinking
then responding everytime.

A bit of respect works wonders, the same rule
applies to every aspect of the relationship with
your dog.

Obedience and affection are not related, if they
were everyone would have obedient dogs.

Paul.

========================

=================

-----------------------

From: Lynn Kosmakos (lkosmakos@home.com)
Subject: Re: Where is Darlene?
Date: 1999/09/03

BoxHill wrote:

> I know I am totally off topic here, but have you read
> "The Unquiet Mind"?

Yeah. It's interesting, but kind of
watered down for the mass market, if
you know what I mean. There's really
quite a lot of good work out there and
decent research. Thank God.

Lynn K.
---------------------------------------

MOTHER AND CHILD REUNION "KUCKOO!! CUCKOO!!!"
MOTHER (LOIS E.) 22 YEARS on TRICYCLICS, DAUGHTER BIPOLAR...

YOU DO THE MATH

"What's really terrific, is now days you can say proudly,
'I take anti-depressives'"

-------------------------------------

From: Gary & lois Edwards (garyl@bmi.net)
Date: 1999/09/02

BEEN ON TRICYCLICS FOR ABOUT 22 YEARS

"I don't take lithium, but I've been on trycyclics
for about 22 years. Been there, done that, have
the t-shirt to prove it. What's really terrific,
is now days you can say proudly,

"I take anti-depressives". Back when I started
taking them it was seen as something shameful.
If you cut your leg off, and were lying there with
a bleeding stump, you'd never let the word
depressed, pass your lips, or the doc's would say,
"You're depressed, on medication? Well, can't have
any pain meds.....you could become addicted."

The good old days. I actually had a Great Aunt who's
father locked her in her room back in the twenties
because she was simple. A shame that medication
probably would have helped her live a normal life.

No Denna, I was just saying with Darlene's
personality, she has a way of making grandiose
plans when at the top of her manic cycle....as
does my daughter. I wasn't saying that anyone
with problems could be counted on to be
irresponsible."

Lois E.
-------------------------------------

> instead of hurting those around you.

Like THIS, robert?:

captain arthur haggerty SEZ: "A CHIN CHUCK"
Makes A ResoundingSound Distraction: "When
You Chuck The Dog The Sound Will Travel Up
The Mandible To The Ears And Give A Popping
Sound To The Dog."

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.

Lynn K.

"An indelible impression can sometimes be made
by giving the dog a hard spanking of long duration,
then leaving him tied by the mess he's made so you
can come back at twenty minute intervals and punish
him again for the same thing.

In most cases, the dog that deliberately does this
disagreeable thing cannot be made reliable by the
light spanking that some owners seem to think is
adequate punishment.

It will be better for your dog, as well as the house,
if you really pour it on him," wm koehler.

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.

Lynn K.

Paxil Princess psychoclown wrote:
"Nope. That "beating dogs with sticks"
things is something you twisted out of
context, because you are full of bizarro
manure."

"Get a stick 30- or 40-inches long. You can have a helper
wield the stick, or do it yourself. Tougher, less tractable
dogs may require you to progress to striking them more
sharply.

REPEAT, VARYING HOW HARD YOU HIT THE DOG.

Now you are ready to progress to what most people think of
as force-fetching: the ear pinch.

Make the dog's need to stop the pinching so urgent that
resisting your will fades in importance.

but will squeal, thrash around, and direct their efforts to
escaping the ear pinch even get a studded collar and pinch
the ear against that if the dog still does not open its mouth,
get out the shotshell.

Try pinching the ear between the metal casing and the
collar, even the buckle on the collar. Persist! Eventually, the
dog will give in

With your hand on the collar and ear, say, 'fetch.'

Immediately tap the dog on the hindquarters with the stick.

Repeat "fetch" and pinch the ear all the way to the dummy.
You can press the dog's ear with a shotshell instead of your
thumb; Say 'fetch' while pressing the dummy against its lips
and pinching its ear," lying frosty dahl.

"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted condition.

Should I have refused to groom them?

Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."

Lynn K.

"You Lying Sack Of Dung.When Have I Ever Said
Anything About Using A Prong Collar, Or Any Collar
Correction At All, To Make Dogs Friendly To House
Cats? Don't bother. The answer is never," lying "I
LOVE KOEHLER" lynn.

lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn writes about kats and dogs:

"This Article Is Something We've Put Together
For SF GSD Rescue

From: Lynn Kosmakos (lkosmakos@home.com)
Subject: Re: I have a dog he has cats
Date: 1999/11/20

g*7@my-deja.com wrote:
> How can I get him to quit chasing the cats.

Okay - this is going to be a bit loooong - Lynn K.

"Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog. Don't
forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong works
better than a choke with less chance of injury to the dog in
this situation.

Electronics can be used to create an aversion to cats, but
should be used under the direction of a trainer who knows how
to instruct the owner in their proper use. Electronics can
take the form of shock, sonic or citronella collars. At that
time the owner will train with electronics instead of food or
whatever other reward system was being used."

8) Put a prong collar with a six-foot leash on the dog.
Don't forget to put the muzzle on the dog. I think a prong
works better than a choke with less chance of injury to the
dog in this situation. Have the dog in a sit-stay next to
you with most of the slack out of the leash and let the cat
walk through the room and up to the dog if it wishes (this is
why you have the dog muzzled).

If the dog makes an aggressive move towards the
cat, it must be corrected strongly with both your
voice and the collar.

This is important - the correction must be physically
very strong - not a nag. (PS: not many dogs need
to be corrected at all)."

Baghdad Bob <Baghdadbob> wrote in message

> >> Lynn, looks like he got you there if these
> >> quotes are true.
> >> In the posts below you take responsibility for
> >> making those calls.
> >> In your post above, you state you do not
> >> make those calls.
> >>Which one is it?

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

SO'S THIS:

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

You think HURTING a HUNTING DOG to
MAKE IT HUNT is NECESSARY???

"Well, Jack Did Hit My Dog. Actually I'd Call It
A Sharp Tap Of The Crook To The Nose. I Know
Jack Wouldn't HaveDone It If He Thought Solo
Couldn't Take It. I Still Crate Him Because
Otherwise I Fear He Might Eat My Cat," melanie.

You think allowing a "FEAR AGGRESSIVE MAN
SHY" dog to be BEATEN by a strange male trainer
is INTELLIGENT BEHAVIOR for a DOG LOVER?

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A
Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It."mike duforth, author:
"Courteous Canine."

You think HURTIN dogs and CRINGING is COURTEHOWES?

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?"

Means the author is a dog abuser of the worst magnitude.

"When you bring home the Bitter Apple for
the first time, spray one squirt directly into
the dog's mouth and walk away. The dog
won't be too thrilled with this but just ignore
him and continue your normal behavior."
--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"Courteous Canines"

"I Dropped The Leash, Threw My Right Arm
Over The Lab's Shoulder, Grabbed Her Opposite
Foot With My Left Hand, Rolled Her On Her Side,
Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled Into Her Throat
And Said "GRRRR!" And Neatly Nipped Her Ear,"
sionnach.

You think HURTING your dog is NORMAL BEHAVIOR?

You think HOWER pals mikey are playin with a full deck?

> I promise you

The Amazing Puppy Wizard don't TRUST
you nodoGgamenedMOORE than your dog
trusts you, robert.

> that you'll feel a whole lot better

Perhaps if HOWER DOG LOVERS could do THIS
to The Amazing Puppy Wizard:

"sionnach" <rhyfelwr@msn.com> wrote in message
> "J1Boss" <j1boss@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > > I can't imagine needing anything higher
> > > than a 5 with it, even with an insensitive
> > > dog like a Lab.

An INSENSITIVE DOG???

> and you won't ever have to worry about some fat,

Fat can be BEAUTIFUL, robert. You're a bit superficial
and CON-DESCENDING, for a crip, ain't you, robert?

> lonely, gossipy, dumb, cow, as you have characterized them,

Oh, THAT was Soup, aka CEO DogTV, aka Mental
HEELTH Activities and Affairs Coordinator, robert.
You've got to check in with him for safety sake. Your
MENTAL ILLNESS CASE HISTORY will be published
so other inconsiderate NON DOG ABUSERS won't
EMBARRASS you, knowin you're INSANE.

SEE? The Amazing Puppy Wizard is civic minded.

> coming over to your house some night and
> chopping you up into little pieces to feed to
> her dog

SEE? THAT'S a SYMPTOM of The Puppy
Wizard's SYNDROME, robert. That's caused
by bein SENSITIVE, a common trait amongst
DOG LOVERS, robert.

> just to get acknowledgement in the daily Inquire!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard doesn't give a damn
abHOWET you, your dog, or anyWON or any thing,
EXXXCEPT YOUR CASE HISTORY DATA for HIS
Human Behavior Laboratory.

> Nuff said!

INDEEDY.