Dog Discussion: To Pitbull Owners: You Have Failed !

To Pitbull Owners: You Have Failed !

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

H*@whoever.com
2004-09-19 16:28:58 EST
"Bugsy" <2@2.com> wrote in message news:<GGrZc.18164$CG3.1214611@news20.bellglobal.com>...

This is IT! You have failed! Pitbulls are dangerous and
unpredictable enough that they WILL get banned. Arguments that it is
the owner fault does NOT suffice.
Aguments that it is not just pitbulls and that you then also have to
address other breeds is simply hiding behind the fact, and clouding
the issue at hand.

Pitbulls are simply an outrageously danger to our safety. Those dogs
are absolutely nuts. They fight and attack and won't let go, even
after you half kill them. They won't let go until the victim is dead.
It is in their genes, it's programmed in. They only need some
signals to trigger this built in INSTINCT !

The only leverage you have is how many signals the dog will need.
Some will get set off really easy, some need some more signals. Some
will seamingly attack spontaneously, some will need to see some other
dogs fight in the distance for them to "join in". A timebomb waiting
to go off. Timebombs are illegal, you got away with way too much
until now, but now it's enough.

The push is on its way, it will happen, the ban is not far away !
Finally!

People that breed pitbulls need to SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF !

PayBack
2004-09-19 19:56:08 EST
I hate your children, maybe pitbulls are designed to clean up the gene
pool....... Hope one eats your silly fucking face !!!

On 19 Sep 2004 13:28:58 -0700, hondacivic@whoever.com wrote:

>"Bugsy" <2@2.com> wrote in message news:<GGrZc.18164$CG3.1214611@news20.bellglobal.com>...
>
>This is IT! You have failed! Pitbulls are dangerous and
>unpredictable enough that they WILL get banned. Arguments that it is
>the owner fault does NOT suffice.
>Aguments that it is not just pitbulls and that you then also have to
>address other breeds is simply hiding behind the fact, and clouding
>the issue at hand.
>
>Pitbulls are simply an outrageously danger to our safety. Those dogs
>are absolutely nuts. They fight and attack and won't let go, even
>after you half kill them. They won't let go until the victim is dead.
> It is in their genes, it's programmed in. They only need some
>signals to trigger this built in INSTINCT !
>
>The only leverage you have is how many signals the dog will need.
>Some will get set off really easy, some need some more signals. Some
>will seamingly attack spontaneously, some will need to see some other
>dogs fight in the distance for them to "join in". A timebomb waiting
>to go off. Timebombs are illegal, you got away with way too much
>until now, but now it's enough.
>
>The push is on its way, it will happen, the ban is not far away !
>Finally!
>
>People that breed pitbulls need to SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF !

L Alpert
2004-09-19 21:51:46 EST
h*c@whoever.com wrote:
> "Bugsy" <2@2.com> wrote in message
>
> This is IT! You have failed! Pitbulls are dangerous and
> unpredictable enough that they WILL get banned. Arguments that it is
> the owner fault does NOT suffice.
> Aguments that it is not just pitbulls and that you then also have to
> address other breeds is simply hiding behind the fact, and clouding
> the issue at hand.
>
> Pitbulls are simply an outrageously danger to our safety. Those dogs
> are absolutely nuts. They fight and attack and won't let go, even
> after you half kill them. They won't let go until the victim is dead.
> It is in their genes, it's programmed in. They only need some
> signals to trigger this built in INSTINCT !
>
> The only leverage you have is how many signals the dog will need.
> Some will get set off really easy, some need some more signals. Some
> will seamingly attack spontaneously, some will need to see some other
> dogs fight in the distance for them to "join in". A timebomb waiting
> to go off. Timebombs are illegal, you got away with way too much
> until now, but now it's enough.
>
> The push is on its way, it will happen, the ban is not far away !
> Finally!
>
> People that breed pitbulls need to SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF !

Hehe, yeah, mine can lick someone to death.....

H*@whoever.com
2004-09-20 03:29:43 EST
PayBack <n_lyles@ev1.net> wrote in message news:<hr6sk0t0khtos5nbsb1tn03n0b6gr4q4hf@4ax.com>...

> I hate your children, maybe pitbulls are designed to clean up the gene
> pool....... Hope one eats your silly fucking face !!!

Keep 'em coming ! All the easier to make that banning decision!

Kyler Laird
2004-09-20 09:11:12 EST
h*c@whoever.com writes:

>PayBack <n_lyles@ev1.net> wrote in message news:<hr6sk0t0khtos5nbsb1tn03n0b6gr4q4hf@4ax.com>...

>> I hate your children, maybe pitbulls are designed to clean up the gene
>> pool....... Hope one eats your silly fucking face !!!

>Keep 'em coming ! All the easier to make that banning decision!

So you *want* people to realize that your insistance on a breed ban is
about emotional issues loosely tied to the breed instead of being about
the breed itself? I appreciate your candor.

--kyler

Rzwo20
2004-09-20 12:33:02 EST

<*c@whoever.com> wrote in message
> "Bugsy" <2@2.com> wrote in message
>
> This is IT! You have failed! Pitbulls are dangerous and
> unpredictable enough that they WILL get banned. Arguments that it is
> the owner fault does NOT suffice.
> Aguments that it is not just pitbulls and that you then also have to
> address other breeds is simply hiding behind the fact, and clouding
> the issue at hand.
>
> Pitbulls are simply an outrageously danger to our safety. Those dogs
> are absolutely nuts. They fight and attack and won't let go, even
> after you half kill them. They won't let go until the victim is dead.
> It is in their genes, it's programmed in. They only need some
> signals to trigger this built in INSTINCT !
>
> The only leverage you have is how many signals the dog will need.
> Some will get set off really easy, some need some more signals. Some
> will seamingly attack spontaneously, some will need to see some other
> dogs fight in the distance for them to "join in". A timebomb waiting
> to go off. Timebombs are illegal, you got away with way too much
> until now, but now it's enough.
>
> The push is on its way, it will happen, the ban is not far away !
> Finally!
>
> People that breed pitbulls need to SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF !

They need to be gassed just like their animals.

Rzwo20
2004-09-20 12:34:21 EST
Pitbulls need to be gassed.

"Kyler Laird" <Kyler@news.Lairds.org> wrote in message
> hondacivic@whoever.com writes:
>
> >PayBack <n_lyles@ev1.net> wrote in message
>
> >> I hate your children, maybe pitbulls are designed to clean up the gene
> >> pool....... Hope one eats your silly fucking face !!!
>
> >Keep 'em coming ! All the easier to make that banning decision!
>
> So you *want* people to realize that your insistance on a breed ban is
> about emotional issues loosely tied to the breed instead of being about
> the breed itself? I appreciate your candor.
>
> --kyler

Rzwo20
2004-09-20 12:34:51 EST
Pitbulls needs to be gassed.

"PayBack" <n_lyles@ev1.net> wrote in message
> I hate your children, maybe pitbulls are designed to clean up the gene
> pool....... Hope one eats your silly fucking face !!!
>
> On 19 Sep 2004 13:28:58 -0700, hondacivic@whoever.com wrote:
>
> >"Bugsy" <2@2.com> wrote in message
> >
> >This is IT! You have failed! Pitbulls are dangerous and
> >unpredictable enough that they WILL get banned. Arguments that it is
> >the owner fault does NOT suffice.
> >Aguments that it is not just pitbulls and that you then also have to
> >address other breeds is simply hiding behind the fact, and clouding
> >the issue at hand.
> >
> >Pitbulls are simply an outrageously danger to our safety. Those dogs
> >are absolutely nuts. They fight and attack and won't let go, even
> >after you half kill them. They won't let go until the victim is dead.
> > It is in their genes, it's programmed in. They only need some
> >signals to trigger this built in INSTINCT !
> >
> >The only leverage you have is how many signals the dog will need.
> >Some will get set off really easy, some need some more signals. Some
> >will seamingly attack spontaneously, some will need to see some other
> >dogs fight in the distance for them to "join in". A timebomb waiting
> >to go off. Timebombs are illegal, you got away with way too much
> >until now, but now it's enough.
> >
> >The push is on its way, it will happen, the ban is not far away !
> >Finally!
> >
> >People that breed pitbulls need to SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF !

Rzwo20
2004-09-20 12:35:13 EST
Gas them critters.

> PayBack <n_lyles@ev1.net> wrote in message
>
> > I hate your children, maybe pitbulls are designed to clean up the gene
> > pool....... Hope one eats your silly fucking face !!!
>
> Keep 'em coming ! All the easier to make that banning decision!

Rzwo20
2004-09-20 12:35:58 EST
Gass all pitbulls!!