Dog Discussion: A Training Secret

A Training Secret

The Puppy Wizard
2004-09-11 17:38:04 EST
A Training Secret

HOWEDY People,

Training dogs is EZ if you know HOWE.

What's so hard about getting
your dog to do what you want?

All we need to do is get the dog's attention and
then ask him if he wants to do something with us.

Lots of trainers talk about getting their dog's attention.
They go through tremendous rigmarole getting the
dog to look up at them.

They'll put liver in their lips and put target sticks to
their foreheads and put caviar dip on their noses and
practice practice practice.

You can easily tell a food bribed dog just by looking
at them work. You can tell the difference whether
the dog is looking up for food or because he adores
his handler, or because he's been shocked. It's subtle,
but obvious to a trained eye.

Here's HOWE my students get their dogs' attention.
Every time the dog looks or glances our way he gets
instant, non physical praise.

Don't worry, you can't wear it out. Every brief eye
contact always gets immediate praise. Soon, any
time we praise, we get immediate eye contact.

Any time our dog thinks of doing something we'd
rather he didn't, just praise him and he'll quit and
look at you. Of course that's not training, but it
does make life EZ.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{) ; ~ ) >

Beelzebub
2004-09-11 18:06:56 EST
On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:38:04 GMT, "The Puppy Wizard"
<*d@EarthLink.Net> wrote:

>A Training Secret
>
>HOWEDY People,
>
>Training dogs is EZ if you know HOWE.
>
>What's so hard about getting
>your dog to do what you want?
>
>All we need to do is get the dog's attention and
>then ask him if he wants to do something with us.

FUCK OFF.

Debbie Parks
2004-09-12 18:01:30 EST
Stop the danm Howdey people!
--
Catcrazy
"Beelzebub" <Beelzebub@thedeepbowelsofhell.invalid> wrote in message
> On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:38:04 GMT, "The Puppy Wizard"
> <ThePuppyWizard@EarthLink.Net> wrote:
>
> >A Training Secret
> >
> >HOWEDY People,
> >
> >Training dogs is EZ if you know HOWE.
> >
> >What's so hard about getting
> >your dog to do what you want?
> >
> >All we need to do is get the dog's attention and
> >then ask him if he wants to do something with us.
> >

> FUCK OFF.

Carey Gregory
2004-09-12 19:27:26 EST
"Debbie Parks" <wparks@sheltonbbs.com> wrote:

>Stop the danm Howdey people!

Quit replying, quit quoting him, and learn to use your killfile.

The Puppy Wizard
2004-09-12 19:55:19 EST
Seems you're OBSESSED with The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{) : ~ ) >

"Carey Gregory" <tiredofspam123@comcast.net> wrote in message
> "Debbie Parks" <wparks@sheltonbbs.com> wrote:
>
> >Stop the danm Howdey people!
>
> Quit replying, quit quoting him, and learn to use your killfile.

The Puppy Wizard
2004-09-12 20:20:15 EST
Just killfile him.

But read The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
available for FREE at http://www.doggydoright.com

"Richard Faulkner" <richard@estate.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> In message <cqm9k05eakm5cvgik0u2es9oc5o34j44lv@4ax.com>, Carey
Gregory
> <tiredofspam123@comcast.net> writes
> >"Debbie Parks" <wparks@sheltonbbs.com> wrote:
> >
> >>Stop the danm Howdey people!
> >
> >Quit replying, quit quoting him, and learn to use your
killfile.

> I've just started lurking and will probably ask a particular
question
> after watching for a while. I read a few of the Puppy Wizard
replies,
> got fed up and killfiled him.
>
> However, whilst his stuff is irritating and monotonous, is there
> something in the principles he talks about?
>
> --
> Richard Faulkner

The Puppy Wizard
2004-09-12 22:14:42 EST
On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:55:19 GMT, "The Puppy Wizard"
<*d@EarthLink.Net> wrote:

>Seems you're OBSESSED with The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{) : ~ ) >

Sounds like you are obsessed with yourself, enjoying banging your meat
on the bedpost and making whistling noises and cat calls......

The Puppy Wizard
2004-09-12 22:15:14 EST
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 00:20:15 GMT, "The Puppy Wizard"
<*d@EarthLink.Net> wrote:

>Just killfile him.
>
>But read The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE
>WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
>available for FREE at http://www.doggydoright.com

Killfile yourself, pervert......

The Puppy Wizard
2004-09-12 22:25:05 EST
<*d@EarthLink.Net> wrote:

>Just killfile him.
>
>But read The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE
>WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
>available for FREE at http://www.doggydoright.com

No, you don't fagboi. Nobody goes to that site since you are a LIAR.