Dog Discussion: AKC Golden Retriever Puppies ForSale

AKC Golden Retriever Puppies ForSale

Cheryl Andrassy
2003-08-27 20:44:38 EST
Golden Retriever Puppies

AKC Certified
OSA Certified
Sire Light Golden Championship Blood Lines

Wormed and first shots

email cadrassy@nc.rr.com

Location Raleigh NC

Diddy
2003-08-27 21:34:55 EST
"Cheryl Andrassy" <CANDRASSY@nc.rr.com> wrote in

> Golden Retriever Puppies
>
> AKC Certified
What is AKC Certified?
When did they start a certification program?

> OSA Certified
What is OSA?

> Sire Light Golden Championship Blood Lines
>
> Wormed and first shots

What did you breed this litter to do? Do you think you met that goal?
Please tell me about the parents, their strengths and their weaknesses?

Were their eyes checked before you bred them?
Were their hips scored? What about Elbows? If so, Please supply the OFA and
CERF numbers so they can be verified?
What kind of home do you require?
What kind of Guarantee do you have?
Do you have a contract?
What are the credentials of the mother?

> email cadrassy@nc.rr.com
>
> Location Raleigh NC

Cheryl Andrassy
2003-08-28 07:31:50 EST
My husband typed this in and was in a hurry. Here is the correct
information.

AKC, OFA, Sire Golden Championship Blood Lines. Wormed and first shots.
Serious inquiries only. Please email for any information required.
"Cheryl Andrassy" <CANDRASSY@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Golden Retriever Puppies
>
> AKC Certified
> OSA Certified
> Sire Light Golden Championship Blood Lines
>
> Wormed and first shots
>
> email cadrassy@nc.rr.com
>
> Location Raleigh NC

Cheryl Andrassy
2003-08-28 08:26:43 EST
Diddy,

If you are serious about aquiring a dog please e-mail me.
"diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net> wrote in message
> "Cheryl Andrassy" <CANDRASSY@nc.rr.com> wrote in
>
> > Golden Retriever Puppies
> >
> > AKC Certified
> What is AKC Certified?
> When did they start a certification program?
>
> > OSA Certified
> What is OSA?
>
> > Sire Light Golden Championship Blood Lines
> >
> > Wormed and first shots
>
> What did you breed this litter to do? Do you think you met that goal?
> Please tell me about the parents, their strengths and their weaknesses?
>
> Were their eyes checked before you bred them?
> Were their hips scored? What about Elbows? If so, Please supply the OFA
and
> CERF numbers so they can be verified?
> What kind of home do you require?
> What kind of Guarantee do you have?
> Do you have a contract?
> What are the credentials of the mother?
>

> > email cadrassy@nc.rr.com
> >
> > Location Raleigh NC

Diddy
2003-08-28 08:38:18 EST

> Diddy,
>
> If you are serious about aquiring a dog please e-mail me.
> "diddy" <diddy@nospam.diddy.net>
Well, you ARE in North Carolina. They would have to be pretty special dogs
for me to go that far and so far you haven't given enough interest to make
it worth the trip.
However, for the RIGHT dog, I'd go around the world.
It doesn't sound as if the mother has any special qualities, since she
wasn't mentioned, other than being AKC registered *yawn*
And the father is only an AKC Champion *yawn again, there are many of
those*
But tell me about the health certs and performance records of BOTH parents
and interest might ramp up.

>> "Cheryl Andrassy" <CANDRASSY@nc.rr.com> wrote in
>>
>> > Golden Retriever Puppies
>> >
>> > AKC Certified
>> What is AKC Certified?
>> When did they start a certification program?
>>
>> > OSA Certified
>> What is OSA?
>>
>> > Sire Light Golden Championship Blood Lines
>> >
>> > Wormed and first shots
>>
>> What did you breed this litter to do? Do you think you met that goal?
>> Please tell me about the parents, their strengths and their weaknesses?
>>
>> Were their eyes checked before you bred them?
>> Were their hips scored? What about Elbows? If so, Please supply the OFA
> and
>> CERF numbers so they can be verified?
>> What kind of home do you require?
>> What kind of Guarantee do you have?
>> Do you have a contract?
>> What are the credentials of the mother?
>>

>> > email cadrassy@nc.rr.com
>> >
>> > Location Raleigh NC

Culprit
2003-08-28 08:39:54 EST

"Cheryl Andrassy" <CANDRASSY@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Diddy,
>
> If you are serious about aquiring a dog please e-mail me.

here's a hint. as the seller, you'll have a much better chance of getting
people interested if you provide the basic info up front. a serious buyer
probably wouldn't bother to email you unless you took the time to state the
important info about the dogs.

-kelly

Cheryl Andrassy
2003-08-28 09:32:34 EST
The sire is from the The Westergaard Kennel in Greensboro. The dame is from
Sanford. The OFA evaluated her hips as good. The father is the big block
head (Westergaard trademark), light golden, very playful, has three other
dogs in family as we do. Both parents do great with other dogs and
children. I personnally did not breed them to show for myself. I love my
dog and wanted to breed her at least once to see how she did. She has been
a wonderful mother and the puppies are very healthy. My golden is darker in
color and smaller than the sire. Both dogs are registered with the AKC.
"culprit" <culprit_removethis_@flashmail.com> wrote in message

> "Cheryl Andrassy" <CANDRASSY@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Diddy,
> >
> > If you are serious about aquiring a dog please e-mail me.
>

> here's a hint. as the seller, you'll have a much better chance of getting
> people interested if you provide the basic info up front. a serious buyer
> probably wouldn't bother to email you unless you took the time to state
the
> important info about the dogs.
>
> -kelly

KrisHur
2003-08-28 09:52:06 EST
OFA is a start great but what are the scores? For all we know he could be a
"B". It seems the male has only this one basic health test--no blood work,
no CERF, etc, etc.

BTW, she never said that the stud was a Ch. only that he has Ch.
bloodlines--even most puppy mill pups will have a few Ch. somewhere on their
pedigree and can claim Ch. bloodlines.

What about the mother, *any* health screenings? Afterall, she is half the
genetics contributing to the pups.

No real testing on her breeding stock, not active in *any* area of
performance--Conformation, obedience, tracking, agility, field, etc, etc.
She bred w/out a goal for the litter. I smell a BYB who can't unload her
pups locally so she's come to the internet.

<Sigh> Goldens are already sooo over bred. It's a shame when someone with a
"pet" throws their hat in the breeding game w/very little to no knowledge of
what they are doing and doesn't even do basic health testing--it's like they
don't even care to try to be a good, responsible breeder.

--
Kristen &
Kali CD, CGC, TDI, TT

> My husband typed this in and was in a hurry. Here is the correct
> information.
>
> AKC, OFA, Sire Golden Championship Blood Lines. Wormed and first shots.
> Serious inquiries only. Please email for any information required.
> "Cheryl Andrassy" <CANDRASSY@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Golden Retriever Puppies
> >
> > AKC Certified
> > OSA Certified
> > Sire Light Golden Championship Blood Lines
> >
> > Wormed and first shots
> >
> > email cadrassy@nc.rr.com
> >
> > Location Raleigh NC

Culprit
2003-08-28 10:11:33 EST

> I personnally did not breed them to show for myself. I love my
> dog and wanted to breed her at least once to see how she did.

uh-oh, you said the magic words. no wonder you were so reluctant to share
any info.

-kelly

The Puppy Wizard
2003-08-28 11:38:56 EST
You better leave the MAGICK to those who know HOWE, dog abuser.