Dog Discussion: Busy Group!

Busy Group!

Eve
2004-07-27 20:12:41 EST
LOL

Dave Sibbett
2004-07-27 20:56:35 EST
More cross posting trolls than anything else.
Dave

"Eve" <Eve@was_framed.com> wrote in message
> LOL

Eve
2004-07-27 23:20:38 EST
I noticed. ;-)

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:56:35 GMT, "Dave Sibbett" <dave@mylastname.com>
wrote:

>More cross posting trolls than anything else.
>Dave
>

>"Eve" <Eve@was_framed.com> wrote in message
>> LOL

G. Harper
2004-07-28 18:33:54 EST
I wish that Puppy Wizard moron would quit posting.
I also wish this newsgroup reader would delete that spam before I have
to.

GH

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:12:41 -0400, Eve <Eve@was_framed.com> wrote:

>LOL

Diddy
2004-07-28 19:20:17 EST
G. Harper <gharper1955@hotmail.com> wrote in

> I wish that Puppy Wizard moron would quit posting.
> I also wish this newsgroup reader would delete that spam before I have
> to.
>
> GH
>
> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:12:41 -0400, Eve <Eve@was_framed.com> wrote:
>
>>LOL

so let me send you an invitation to a private email group

G. Harper
2004-07-29 16:30:50 EST
About raising Dogs?

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:20:17 -0500, diddy <diddy@nospam.diddy.net>
wrote:

>G. Harper <gharper1955@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> I wish that Puppy Wizard moron would quit posting.
>> I also wish this newsgroup reader would delete that spam before I have
>> to.
>>
>> GH
>>
>> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:12:41 -0400, Eve <Eve@was_framed.com> wrote:
>>
>>>LOL
>>

>so let me send you an invitation to a private email group

Diddy
2004-07-29 16:47:14 EST

> About raising Dogs?
>
> On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:20:17 -0500, diddy <diddy@nospam.diddy.net>
> wrote:
>
>>G. Harper <gharper1955@hotmail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> I wish that Puppy Wizard moron would quit posting.
>>> I also wish this newsgroup reader would delete that spam before I have
>>> to.
>>>
>>> GH

>>so let me send you an invitation to a private email group

raising, training, living with, and loving them so.