Dog Discussion: Welcome Bethgsd !! Our Newest Crazy Person KUCKOOO!!! CUCKOOO!!! Ding! Ding! Ding! UPDATE 7/23/2004

Welcome Bethgsd !! Our Newest Crazy Person KUCKOOO!!! CUCKOOO!!! Ding! Ding! Ding! UPDATE 7/23/2004

Michael 2.3
2004-07-23 04:10:13 EST
DATELINE: JULY 23, 2004
REC.PETS.DOGS NEWSGROUPS

A WARM WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST CRAZY PERSON

BETHGSD

Please, all mental cases on deck! We need to
Welcome Bethgsd, and let her know that she is
not alone. If any of you can heelp, with some
encouraging words, that would be great.

You are not alone, Beth!!

REC PET DOGS NEWSGROUPS CRAZY KLUB
NEWEST INDUCTEE BETHGSD
July 2004
=======================================
From: Bethgsd (bethgsd@aol.comnojunk)
Subject: Re: failed attempt to rehabilitate aggressive dog

Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2002-04-11 16:42:08 PST

Gwen wrote:
>Absolutely! And I personally find it somewhat
>insulting that the comparisons of this were made.
>Since I do have epilepsy myself and it is a very
>life threatening disease when one is not on
>medication. Very.
>
>Gwen

[Bethgsd Responds]

[GWEN, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS...
CHEMICAL IMBALANCES CAN BE LIFE THREATENING]

Well, Gwen I suffer from severe depression which
is controlled by a particular SSRI and I find it
insulting that you don't feel that chemical
imbalances can be lifethreatening. No, I don't
go into status but I've attempted to commit
suicide a few too many times. And no, those
weren't little "cries for help" they were honest
to G-D attemts to get out of the pain.

So get your head out of your ass and realize that
chemical imbalances can be as life threatening,
if in a different way, than electrical misfiring.

Beth [aka Bethgsd]

not to be confused with
the non crazy (as far as we know, BethF)

Disclaimer:

MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*
Mental illness is a public issue in the dog newsgroups.
People are always running around calling other people
mentally ill and diagnosing their illnesses. I think
it's only fair that we have an accurate list of who
is and who isn't mentally ill, so that we can avoid
any misunderstandings and promote group harmony.
This list is strictly for group harmony purposes.
=======================================

Dateline: rec.pets.dogs.* newsgroups
Breaking Mental Illness News, JUNE 2004!

H* @ 47 lbs!

Hattie, a boxer owned by shelly couvrette is
now down to 47 pounds. Couvrette, a librarian
at Indiana U. who suffers from obsessive/
compulsive disorder (OCD), was told by three
different Veterinarians that Hattie was "way
too skinny" when Hattie weighed 53 lbs.

Undeterred by that, and the reactions from
family and strangers on the street, shelly
continued shopping for vets and cutting
calories until Hattie,a chronic counter
surfer at age 5 now weighs just 47 lbs!

shelly finds all the symptoms of a starving
dog searching for nutrients to be
entertaining. Couvrette has developed a unique
technique to fool dogs who are having
pangs of starvation. She feeds them
green beans and canned pumpkin, so there
will be some "filler" in their stomachs
when they give her the "I'm Starving--no,
really" routine.

shelly is not nearly as obsessed with her
own weight, and has never been told by a
medical professional that she is "way too
skinny." If so, that medical professional
would be end up on this crazy person list
as well.

For a complete recap of the shelly and
hattie show, page down to the bottom of
this list.

=================================
=================================

In other news....
JUNE 2004

LEAH ditches Effexor for Zyban.

Leah Roberts, a professional dog
trainer and former Jew who has turned
her life over to Jesus, has graduated
from the ranks of PetSmart Trainers and
has signed on with a progressive agility
and family pet focused Dog Training outfit
Canine Action based in Orlando, Fl.
http://www.canineaction.com

As part of the move, Leah has switched
mental medications from from Effexor to
Zyban in an attempt to quit smoking. As a
result, she has much more energy, which
has allowed her to pass a colonoscopy exam
with flying colors.

Said Roberts:
"I'm wondering if it was the
med [effexor] and not the CFS that was
affecting me so badly."

Leah continues to improve her life and is
considering buying herself a motorcycle for
her 50th birthday later this year. Leah is
almost to the point where we can remove her
from the crazy person list. But not yet.
We wish her continued success in becoming
crazy-free.

RPD* MeNTally Ill All_StaRz as of 7/23/2004

LYNN K. 20 plus years on Lithium
LOIS E. 25 plus years on tricyclics

Hello Fans,

here is our latest NEW AND IMPROVED crazy person update,
including our latest mentally unstable person, Lois E.
of Gary and Lois fame who has been on Tricyclics
pushing 25 years. She is no longer afraid to talk about it.

Neither is Lynn K. who embraces her mental illness and
opens up about her 20 plus years on Lithium, as well as
her love afair with Zoloft.

I TOO HAVE A BIPOLAR MOOD DISORDER (MANIC DEPRESSION)
I ALSO CARE ABOUT DOGS
COMMUNITY IS AN EVOLUTIONARY THING

WORDS OF WISDOM from our own
Lynn Kosmakos

=======================================
From: Chris Kosmakos (chriskoz@netcom.com)
Subject: Re: complaints and goodbye

Lisa K. Baird (lbaird@infinet.com) wrote:
:
: Sheesh, if everyone would start taking responsibility for their own
: actions, wouldn't life be grand?

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder
(manic-depression) requiring 1200mg of lithium
and 50 mg of Zoloft every day. I, also, care
about dogs and use this forum to learn more,
while happily sharing pertinent information
I have learned. But if I were ever to post
such sh*t, I would hope that every other
reader of this group would be rightfully
outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we earn
the right to participate in by observing the
easily understood rules and contributing to in
constructive ways."

Lynn K.

I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT LITHIUM
LYNN K. and LOIS E, and a BiLateral, BiPolar conversation
on Mental problems.
LYNN AND LOIS
Almost 50 years on mental illness medications combined
> But I think what Lois was referring to
> was the fact that Darlene actually
> stated at some point that she was
> bipolar--and, IIRC, that meds did not work
> for her--so she was prone to major-league
> ups and downs and sudden
> enthusiasms..

"It wasn't that meds didn't work for her
- she wouldn't take them. I particularly remember
a comment she made about scarey side effects of
Lithium. Hardly. After 17 years on it, I think
I'm qualified to say that the very low risk of
any side effect is far less frightening than the
very real dangers of life without it."

Lynn K.

LYNN K. and the UNQUIET MIND
From: Lynn Kosmakos (lkosmakos@home.com)
Subject: Re: Where is Darlene?

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Date: 1999/09/03

BoxHill wrote:

> I know I am totally off topic here, but have you read "The Unquiet
Mind"?

Yeah. It's interesting, but kind of
watered down for the mass market, if
you know what I mean. There's really
quite a lot of good work out there and
decent research. Thank God.

Lynn K.
---------------------------------------

MOTHER AND CHILD REUNION "KUCKOO!! CUCKOO!!!"
MOTHER (LOIS E.) 22 YEARS on TRICYCLICS, DAUGHTER BIPOLAR...
YOU DO THE MATH

"What's really terrific, is
now days you can say proudly, 'I take anti-depressives'"

-------------------------------------
Message 52 in thread
From: Gary & lois Edwards (garyl@bmi.net)

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Date: 1999/09/02

BEEN ON TRICYCLICS FOR ABOUT 22 YEARS

"I don't take lithium, but I've been on trycyclics
for about 22 years. Been there, done that, have
the t-shirt to prove it. What's really terrific,
is now days you can say proudly,
"I take anti-depressives". Back when I started
taking them it was seen as something shameful.
If you cut your leg off, and were lying there with
a bleeding stump, you'd never let the word
depressed, pass your lips, or the doc's would say,
"You're depressed, on medication? Well, can't have
any pain meds.....you could become addicted." The
good old days. I actually had a Great Aunt who's
father locked her in her room back in the twenties
because she was simple. A shame that medication
probably would have helped her live a normal life.
No Denna, I was just saying with Darlene's
personality, she has a way of making grandiose
plans when at the top of her manic cycle....as
does my daughter. I wasn't saying that anyone
with problems could be counted on to be
irresponsible."

Lois E.
-----------------------------------
MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*
Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups. People are
always running around calling other people mentally ill and diagnosing their
illnesses. I think it's only fair that we have an accurate list of who
is and who isn't mentally ill, so that we can avoid any
misunderstandings and promote group harmony.

Updated KUCKOO!! KUCKOOO! DING! DING! DING! list as of 12/21/2003:

list of confirmed or suspected mentally ill (crazy) Regulars
Most of whom are women or homosexuals

RPD CRAZY PERSON ROLL CALL and BIOS

NESSA
NUTCASE
MVP (Most Valuable Psycho) of dog newsgroups

Successfully dethroned MaryBeth as MVP

Nessa blames all the problems in her life
on ADD, ADHD Or some other empowering acronym
which encapsulates her futility for her

Her dog bagel, a large newf mix
has used her house liberally
as a toilet since February of 2002. Drives
a 2003 Toyota Matrix, owns a house in
suburban MD, recently got a raise/promotion
to US goverment grade 11 (circa $50,000) and
promptly decided she couldn't afford her two
dogs. With help from non crazy regular
(Paulette) and witchcraft practicing regular
Sara Sionnach, Nessa has decided to keep her
dogs for the time being. She is undergoing
training from Janet "Nice Abdominal Surgery
and getting Run Over for the Family Pet" Boss.
Her results have not been dramatic.

CrAzy ReGulAr helping CraZy ReGular
Leah helping Nessa
=============================
On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 8:40:08 -0400, Leah wrote

Nessa usenet@nessa.info wrote:
"As far as the depression goes,
it's not related to Bagel at all.
I have chronic major depression and
I'm just having a flare."

Leah asks
"Are you on any medication?"

Nessa responds

yes for depression, mood swings and ADHD.
I have been for over 10 years.

--nessa

Nessa is Fat as well as crazy
=============================
"For what it's worth...

I picked up 30 pounds when I started
Dilantin. I picked up (just recently) another
20 on risperidol.

I hate that I was a size 8-10 before meds and
now I am solidly (pun intended) a 22-24.

Sad part is, the side effects are worth it.
The positive effects
are too much to part with."

--nessa
============================

NESSA'S HAS A GREAT NEUROPSYCH
==============================

Hi, I have a great neuropsych in Arlington Va.
He is at the Rosyln Metro Station. His name is
Martin Stein
1911 N Fort Myer Dr.
Suite 907
Arlington Va 22209
703-807-2471
email 75120.2296@compuserve.com

Marty is wonderful. He is really the best.
He has also given me permission to post his
infomation on this Newsgroup. If you call
him and see him by all means tell him Nessa
sent you.

--nessa
================================

ROTATE YOUR STIMULANTS
=============================

from: Nessa (nessa@ix.netcom.com)

Hi,

I often have to rotate my stimulants.
You can become used to them and sometimes
need a different one for a while. Until I
got on my Desoxyn I rotated Ritilan and
Dexedrine every 3 months or so.

It is true that anti-depressants or
anti-anxiety pills will help with the
stimulants so your DR is not wrong. However,
perhaps she needs to check into the idea that
a switch from cylert to something else might
be in order.

warm thoughts,
Nessa
=============================

Lois E.
(of Gary and Lois fame)

Lois' has been on tricyclic antidepressants for
approximately 25 years. This may be a record.
Husband is a cop but there is no evidence
that he beats the crap out of her, or that he
has for 25 years.

Had a traumatic experience as a child with a
horse running wild in the Pantry and living room.
In recent years, shot neighbor's dog from point
blank range while it was chewing on her pigmy goat,
teaching son to solve problems with the neighbor's
using shock and awe levels of violence."

[...]

Kelly/
culprit

Systems engineer at Microsoft, owner of two
pitbulls, proving that Bill Gates does not
discriminate against crazy people or pit bull
owners.

psychotic features, panic and more. Coming
forward so that others like her will have the
strength to do the same. Like Charlie Wilkes,
she is one of our most entertraining regulars

Here, kelly/culprit talks to Mustang Sally
about her mental illness/crazy problems.
Sally is being rude and condescending (as usual)
and trying to make kelly/culprit feel bad for
being crazy, aka wacked in the head

culprit standing up for herself against rude and condescending Mustang
Sally

I WON'T DENY MY PROBLEMS, MUSTANG SALLY!

"but i stand by the fact that OCD is an
illness, major depression with psychotic features
certainly is, panic disorder is too. and the
other stuff just makes it all the more fun.

i don't wallow in it. i'm just now learning to
accept it, because ignoring it wasn't working out
too well. i need to do that to make changes to my
life so that i can become healthy. and you say
you're not trying to be condescending, but you're
doing it again. what i read was, (my paraphrasing)
"people who think they're mentally ill are
wallowing in their disabilities and letting them
consume their life"

you come across as though you would be able to
handle any of these illnesses, and anyone who
can't is just copping out. well we're all
different. and i don't accept your idea that i
would have a more productive life if i denied my
problems. i tried it for years, and believe me,
it didn't work very well."

-kelly aka culprit
systems engineer @ Microsoft

MaryBeth
FMVP (former most valuable psycho)

(super psycho bitch
lunatic queen of the
mentally fucked in
the head)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
results at several large pharmaceutical corps
has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
drug treatment in the book, and then some:
prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
clomid,

MaryBeth has suffered from or been:

TIDAL WAVES OF PMS

suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of PMS,
mood swings, turned into a hermit, bloated,
just real angry, hubby afraid of her, high
blood pressure, divorced, "raving bitch"
"zoloft zombie" for four years, "living
through layers and layers of gauze," chain
smoker, buzzing, weight gain, fatigue,
terrible dry mouth, dull headaches, fuzzy
brain, lack of concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you name
it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

I RAN OVER EVERYONE IN MY PATH

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"<G> I do know the power of meds, especially
on a long term basis, and it's not pretty.
You become another person, if it's not the
correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

DON'T TAKE ULTRAM AND ZOLOFT TOGETHER

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for menopause."

--MaryBeth

ME NOT SO HORNY

"I noticed that antidepressants cut libido
into the dead zone and I had no real emotions,
like not laughing at funny stuff, couldn't cry
either.....except about my suicidal thoughts
(but at the time I thought there was no other
way out)."

--MaryBeth

NEW TO GROUP

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid today.
I talked with RE and pharmacist re: zoloft (50
mg daily) and ineraction with Clomid. They
reported none. Not sure about the prozac tho.
Gonna poat a new message to intorduce
myself :)"

--MaryBeth <still feeling
like herself> <G>

WASTED 10 YEARS

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and lost
many many treasured ppl and things. Please
don't do the same. (((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

WAS HORRIBLE

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse and
worse. They put me on meds for it, and all
along kept telling me to wait on the TKR, as
'it really wasn't that bad.....yet". HA!"
The depression got so bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve gone
thru"

--MaryBeth

Theresa Willis

(paxil, depression, robot displacement)
Theresa is a gang banger who comes out
of cutesy robot mode when it's time to
gang attack people with her pal shelly
Victim is usually Leah, but may be a
random person.

shelly
couvrette

Severe OCD, depression, prescribed Paxil
for mental illness, but claims she does
not take it, resulting in an obsessive
basket case online persona. Posts more than
any other female in all dog newsgroups

(familial mental illness, possibly related
to family bed) obsessively starves her
dogs according to friends, family,
strangers and 3 different vets, but
not herself (see below). Still thinks
of herself as a five year old ballerina
despite the fact that she is a fat
adult in her mid thirties.

PAGE ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR BONUS COVERAGE
NEW, HATTIE DOWN TO 47 POUNDS!!

lynn
kosmakos

RPD* Enemy of Dogs #1

(Lithium, Zoloft, bipolar, manic,
depression) will "put down a biter
as fast as anyone" yet claims to
be a saintly dog rescuer. Murders
dogs because of insurance rates
Her brother was attacked by a Golden
Retriever when she was young. For
this reason, she murders easily
trainable dogs. Condemns dogs to
death who are easily trainable
with her "evaluations."
Is nice to people in person, but
her true dog hating nature comes
out on newsgroups with
extreme clarity.

Advocates shooting dogs on sight, when
they chase deer. Sees no other
option. Her own dog Java had to be shocked
with a shock collar to keep him from
chasing deer.

has been on lithium for approximately
20 years. Zoloft for an undetermined
number of years

1200mg LITHIUM
50mg ZOLOFT

From: Chris Kosmakos (chriskoz@netcom.com)
Subject: Re: Prozac - Good medication or no?

I TAKE A SIMILAR DRUG MYSELF

"Yes, for very specific behaviorial problems.
I would have to trust my vet and behaviorist
a lot, and be very sure that I had exhausted
every other option before I used Prozac to
deal with a dog problem - and I take a
similar drug, Zoloft, myself."

Lynn K.

Leah

Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her
chronic mental problems. Leah is
improving as a dog trainer and wants
to open her own training/boarding
kennel soon and write a book.

This drives her fellow
mentally ill regulars nuts (read shelly
Lynn K.), especially if Leah succeeds
while other loonies continue to sit on
their fat behinds

Leah is a relatively stable crazy person
but she just might be the agent that drives
others to jump off of a cliff

NEW, Leah gets a new job. Switches mental
medication from Effexor to Zyban

Bethgsd

German Shepherd enthusiast Bethgsd is
taking an unamed SSRI for severe
depression.

Here, Bethgsd, points out to Gwen the
importance of being understanding about
the mental problems of crazy people.

GWEN, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS
I SUFFER FROM SEVERE DEPRESSION

"Well, Gwen I suffer from severe depression
which is controlled by a particular SSRI and
I find it insulting that you don't feel that
chemical imbalances can be lifethreatening.
No, I don't go into status but I've attempted
to commit suicide a few too many times. And
no, those weren't little "cries for help"
they were honest to G-D attemts to get out of
the pain.

So get your head out of your ass and realize
that chemical imbalances can be as life
threatening, if in a different way, than
electrical misfiring."

Beth [aka Bethgsd]

Tara Green

Tara Green is a dog trainer of sorts in New York
City left rpd* claiming that she could
not afford internet access and/or a computer,
but her story is of value nonetheless

was on antidepressants for a few years
prior to her marriage. During her
marriage, she learned a lot:
"With the therapist I saw during my
marriage I learned that some
situational depressions are masked as
chemical simply because of our too human
ability to prolong the impact of the
causal situations indefinitely"

Sounds like more denial, see leah

Tara is also a drunk who has also had
problems with other substances

TARA on being a drunk/substance abuser:

"Tara (who had some problems with quite a
few substances as well, but who thinks they
are separate issues.....so which camp does
that put me in???)"

"Believe it or not, some people don't have
a problem with drugs even though they are
alcoholics. I'm not one of those people,
but they do exist."

aka, tara has problems with both

Kevin
Michael
Vail

various mental illness drugs, started with
zoloft, didn't like that, then went to
antidepressant, stopped after sufficent
side effects, now on SSRI and in therapy
Kevin is a homosexual but there is no
evidence that this is the cause of him
being crazy

Furpaw

(SSRI, cognitive therapy)
otherwise, a fairly boring
and nondescript crazy person

Chris Jung

(Prozac and Welbutrin,
cognitive therapy)

another very boring nutcase

Charlie
Wilkes

drugged out, crazy, fucked up all his
life, Christ the shit he's been through
including psych wards and electroshock
treatments but now pulling down major cash
as a business consultant. Triumphing over
adversity, with a damn good life and a
well trained dog. One of our most lucid
regulars, despite (or maybe because of?)
a penchant for phat philly blunts.

Karen
DuChateaux
aka Karibear

suffered from clinical depression for years
until some drug or something brought her out
of it. Some of her best friends "are
certifiable" and have various degrees of
psychoses. Familial mental disability.
Refuses to say whether or not she is
currently using drug or cognitive therapy
for mental illness.

Mike
"DumbOxDumb"
Dufort

threatened non violent dog expert Jerry Howe
with Mike's fully armed US Army Platoon.
Threatened to bring his platoon to Jerry's
HOWSE. also OCD (obsessed with Jerry's posts)

Jim "Brain
Shivers"
Sabatke

Jim is currently on Effexor which he takes
because of his depression/mental problems.
Like many of our mental cases, Jim has had
trouble finding the right med(s) to keep him
from going kuckoo!! kuckoooo!!! or getting
the "brain shivers"

From: Jim Sabatke (jsabatke@execpc.com)
Subject: Re: anyone using Effexor?
alt.support.depression.medication
Date: 2002-11-29 20:25:16 PST

EFFEXOR
"I'm on 375 mg/day and it has worked
wonders for me. The only down side is
that my blood pressure has elevated
somewhat; oh and if I miss a dose by a
couple of hours the "brain shivers" can
be really bad.

Good luck!

Jim

"I switched from Paxil to Effexor about
5 months ago. I tapered off of the Paxil
and tapered onto the Effexor at the same
time."

Jim

"After several years on Effexor IR, my
pdoc tried switching me to XR. I
experienced fairly severe Effexor
withdrawel until I went back to the IR."

Jim

<YOUR NAME GOES HERE>
(please proudly add your name and the drugs/disorders specific to you,
if you are also mentally ill). If we all come forward, we can help
each other with our problems. Remember, mental illness is nothing to
be ashamed of. It's not your fault if you have a defective brain which
may cause you to act like an extreme hypocrite and/or idiot and/or
robot without your being aware of it).

Also, please notify us if you are *not* mentally ill, and have been
added to this by mistake, so we can make our corrections and remove
you from the crazy person list.

mental health weekly

This has been a production of
dogtv.com networks
your world leader in dog entertraining

this is michael
reporting live...
from dogtv.com networks
http://dogtv.com

A SPECIAL BONUS ON shelly the librarian at Indiana U.

SHELLY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T THINK HATTIE IS STARVING

EMACIATED, VET WAS SURPRISED

"when i got harriet she was emaciated, so
i asked my vet for advice on slowly adding
weight to her. six months later i took
harriet in for her spring check-up and my
vet was surprised that at how thin she still
was."
--shelly couvrette

STILL VET SHOPPING

"<raises hand> i've been told by three
different vets that harriet (53lbs) is
*way* too skinny. we're still vet-shopping,
BTW."

--shelly couvrette

THE OL' "I'M STARVING" ROUTINE

"if you really can't resist it when your dog pulls
the "i'm starving!" routine <G>, you can give
him some frozen green beans or a small amount
of plain pureed pumpkin. i would also suggest
putting the food out of his sight. i keep my
food--still inside the bags, which are tightly
rolled down--inside trash cans in the closed
laundry room. that keeps it fresh and keeps
it out of my dogs' sight."

--shelly couvrette

POSITIVELY STARVED

"heh. i get the opposite response. people think
that poor little harriet is positively starved
to death. i've actually had people stop me in
the pet supply shop and tell me that i need to
fatten her up!"

--shelly couvrette

WHO WANTS TO BE TOLD YOU ARE HURTING YOUR
WIDDLE PRECIOUS?

"i think that may be part of the problem. who
wants to go to a vet who tells you you're
hurting your .widdle precious? i think the
other part is that some vets really don't
*realize* that what they consider proper weight
is fat. after having been told by a couple of
vets that my dogs are too thin, i've got a dim
view of vets on that topic."

--shelly couvrette

JUST A BITE WON'T HURT
--shelly's mom

FEED HER AND I'LL RIP YOUR
ARM OFF, BITCH
--shelly

"my mom is kinda that way, but not *as* bad.
she thinks that harriet is awfully skinny,
so feeding her table snax is okay. she
tells me that just a bite won't hurt."

--shelly couvrette

March 2004, HATTIE DOWN TO 47 POUNDS
Goes from WAY TOO SKINNY to
WAY WAY WAY too freakin' skinny

"while i was sick,
elliott was *pretty* good (he got really
needy and pathetic toward the end), but
harriet turned into 47lbs of pure
orneriness."

--shelly couvrette

NOBODY IS STARVING FAT PIG SHELLY

NOBODY WILL STOP SHELLY ON THE STREET
AND TELL HER SHE IS STARVING HERSELF
shelly's fat face
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Wshelly2.jpg

There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who
starve their dogs out of vanity, but shelly is a
special case.

shelly is more than a little bit beyond the pale

Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little
obsessive about measuring out extra tiny and
discrete portions with a tiny measuring
cup, or counting out pieces of green bean or
pumpkin that she gives her dogs when they give
her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma
tried to give Hattie a snack, shelly probably
went apeshit, because it was in violation of
her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny
calorie that goes into her widdle precious'
mouth.

shelly's a special case, a special kind of
dog abuser.

this marks the end of the rec.pets.dogs.* crazy person list

copyright 2003
dogtv.com networks
you are free to reproduce this list

this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

The Puppy Wizard
2004-07-23 05:31:53 EST
HOWEDY Soup,

"michael 2.3" <michael23@microyahooonetscape.com> wrote in message
> DATELINE: JULY 23, 2004
> REC.PETS.DOGS NEWSGROUPS
>
> A WARM WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST CRAZY PERSON
>
> BETHGSD

Welcome, BETHGSD!

I'm Jerry HOWE, The Amazing Puppy Wizard
and I have NOT been CRAZY for the past five
years being slandered and ridiculed by you for
teachin DECENT people all over the Whole
Wild World HOWE to handle and train their
dogs CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSANTLY
and FOR FREE, to boot, from settin right
here sark ravin nekkid LOOKIN like a MENTAL
CASE on acc-HOWENT of the company we
been keepin right here.

> Please, all mental cases on deck!

Ahoy, Skipper!

> We need to Welcome Bethgsd,

WELCOME BETHGSD!

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's DADDY
SEZ: "You're JUDGED by the company
you keep. If you lie with PIGS you'll
awaken STINKIN like 'em. You're ONLY
as good as your word. If you get bagged
for LYING, YOU'RE MARKED FOR LIFE."

> and let her know that she is not alone.

WELCOME, BETHGSD!

I'm Jerry HOWE, The Amazing Puppy Wizard
and I have NOT been CRAZY for the past five
years being slandered and ridiculed by you for
teachin DECENT people all over the Whole
Wild World HOWE to handle and train their
dogs CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSANTLY
and FOR FREE, to boot, from settin right
here sark ravin nekkid LOOKIN like a MENTAL
CASE A LIAR A DOG ABUSER and A
COWARD, on acc-HOWENT of the company
we been keepin right here.

> If any of you can heelp,

Shiver me timbers, Skipper! The
Amazing Puppy Wizard IS NOT
CRAZY, therefor HE can only
lend HIS moral support.

HOWEver, MORALS ain't accepted here
abHOWETS on accHOWENT of these
MENTAL CASES can't UNDERSTAND
MORALS ETHICS PRINCIPLES or
HUMAN DECENCY.

> with some encouraging words, that would be great.

The first step to RECOVERY is RECOGNIZING
your MENTAL ILLNESS an takin your MEDICATIONS
on time and not disturbin other MENTAL PATIENTS
at least untill your MENTAL ILLNESS MEDICAL
INSURANCE runs HOWET an you gotta go to
a secure state run facility for the CRIMINALLY
INSANE.

> You are not alone, Beth!!

WELCOME, BETHGSD!

Have you met professor SCRUFF SHAKE
and ed w of PETLOSS.COINN an Master
Of Deception blankman? They're your group
leaders. say HOWEDY!

> REC PET DOGS NEWSGROUPS CRAZY KLUB
> NEWEST INDUCTEE BETHGSD
> July 2004
> =======================================
> From: Bethgsd (bethgsd@aol.comnojunk)
> Subject: Re: failed attempt to rehabilitate aggressive dog

Well THAT ain't NEW, Skipper! NEWS would
be WON of these lying dog abusing punk thug
coward MENTAL CASES actually trainin a dog.

> Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
> Date: 2002-04-11 16:42:08 PST
>
> Gwen wrote:
> >Absolutely! And I personally find it somewhat
> >insulting that the comparisons of this were made.
> >Since I do have epilepsy myself and it is a very
> >life threatening disease when one is not on
> >medication. Very.
> >
> >Gwen

gwen honey recently had a TRAGICK SHOCK
FENCE accident and recently bought WON of
FRAUDrecks SHOCK COLLARS with thirty
five levels of medical grade static like stimulation.

> [Bethgsd Responds]
>
> [GWEN, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS...

It's not too confining, is it? Not like that canvass jacket?

> CHEMICAL IMBALANCES CAN BE LIFE THREATENING]

ONLY IF YOU'RE UNWILLING TO TAKE YOUR MEDS...

> Well, Gwen I suffer from severe depression which
> is controlled by a particular SSRI and I find it
> insulting that you don't feel that chemical
> imbalances can be lifethreatening.

gwen honey is EXXXPERT abHOWET bein INSULTING.
gwen honey told The Amazing Puppy Wizard she'd
ENDORSE HIS METHODS if HE was KINDLY toward
her MENTALLY ILL LYING DOG ABUSING PUNK
THUG COWARD PALS.

> No, I don't go into status but I've attempted to
> commit suicide a few too many times.

INDEED. This IS all abHOWET community.

AIN'T IT, Soup.

> And no, those weren't little "cries for help"

Seems bethgsd ain't no MOORE successful
at trainin a dog than doin the only honorable
thing left to do, eh Skipper?

> they were honest to G-D attemts to get out of the pain.

The 100% CONSISTENTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Techniques taught by the Amazing Puppy Wizard
will teach you HOWE to CURE your SYMPTOMS
of MENTAL ILLNESS.

> So get your head out of your ass and realize that
> chemical imbalances can be as life threatening,
> if in a different way, than electrical misfiring.

INDEED. They can make you weepy and
cause you to NEED to HURT your dog to
compensate for your fragile defective ego,
weak fearful mind and inferiority complexes.

RELAX! You're in EXXXCELLENT COMPANY.

> Beth [aka Bethgsd]

Permit The Amazing Puppy Wizard to
introduce you arHOWEND? Have you
met matty whos DEATHLY ILL agility
chumpion dog Rocky is DYIN from
STRESS INDUCED or "idiopathic
seizures"?

> not to be confused with the non crazy
> (as far as we know, BethF)

You mean BINACA bethFIST, Soup?

She's NUTS and she's a dog abuser and liar:

From: Beth F (dawg@spamthis.alaska.com)
Subject: Re: citronella collar and ultrasonic trainer
Date: 2002-02-07 11:23:31 PST

On Thu, 07 Feb 2002 18:23:59 GMT,
"Lane Browning"
<*d@att.net> wrote:

>I agree about the whining, my dog isn't aware he is
>doing it either...it's like a seizure when he goes
>nuts, I can't even make eye contact with him,
>he's on some other planet. NOTHING reaches
>him.
>
>no, not a Samoyed. actually a breed I researched
>very carefully....sigh.

I totally understand. And the samoyed thing was
a bit of a joke - Kavik is a samoyed. I sympathize
with you- i received a great deal of hostility for not
getting my dogs barking and whining under control
at the dog club - apparently, I wasn't trying hard
enough.

I was given many different techniques to try from
treating when quiet, from teaching bark-nobark and
treating, from aversives (binaca and tobasco) and
NOTHING worked.

Well, actually the binaca worked but after
i got him in the eye it was not a possibility
to be using that.

Even yesterday Kavik and Toklat and I went for a four
mile walk. IT took about an hour. In that hour Kavik
barked basically the entire time. Not AT anything, not
because he was insecure, unhappy or any of the
other reasons folks here are going to tell me that
dogs bark- he barked for sheer joy. BARK BARK
BARK, I AM WALKING YAY BARK. I actually timed
the amount of time he wasn't barking and it was a
total of 7 minutes in 58 minutes. And because its
outdoors, and in a place where folks aren't sleeping,

I don't worry about it -its a good outlet for his bark
drive.

I also don't correct him when we are skiing -
but if we go fast enough, the barking stops!!

In any case, for places where its really inappropriate
for him to bark - in the car when i am not present, or
in the dog club in his crate when i am teaching, he
wears a citronella collar. He understands that
when he is wearing it, he shouldn't bark, at this
point. He doesnt' even test it anymore. And I have
been able to leave the collar off most of the time
lately - he has learned that he shouldn't bark when
left alone in the car at people or while in the crate.
I believe both of these are "boredom barks" - barks
to entertain onesself. However, if i am very lax
about the collar and he doesnt' wear it for several
weeks while in these situations the training wears off
- so basically i do it randomly - once in awhile he
wears the collar as a reminder.

Quite frankly, I much preferred this method of
training to MY applying the aversive - i am not the
bad guy and he is completely in control of the
correction. Clearly he understands what causes the
correction. And I am not counting on my own powers
of timing and accuracy to create the correction.

--BethF, Anchorage, AK

:
:
> Its quite interesting that a newbie like yourself
> would see denials when everyone has Jerry
> killfiled and therefore don't even read his posts,
> let alone respond to them.

BWEEEEEAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAA!!!

> Disclaimer:

Yeah. We wouldn't wanna paint noWON
with a broad brush cause it'd make it LOOK
like WE was LYIN just to make it LOOK like
THEY WAS MENTAL. HOWEver, Skipper,
there's still quite a few LOOSE SCREWABALLS
runnin abHOWET like HOWER sexual Sadist
contingient led by laura arlove and susan fraser
and supported by sindy SADIST mooreon.

Sexual Abuse And Dog Training Go
Together Like A Child And Paddle

From: polara (larlov@muchomail.com)
Subject: Was: Girls' stirrings, now: Mother's doubts
Newsgroups: soc.sexuality.spanking
Date: 2004-04-13 06:51:18 PST

in a message responding to Polara's answer to Paul Mera's
question about spanko girls' fantasies etc:

"ayla" <aylaanne@hotpopidiotproof.com> wrote

| I had fantasies just like that on my walks home from school,
| as well as in my room at night. However, I did *not*
| baby-sit for anyone cool enough to have "O" on their
| bookshelf. Makes me determined to have my books in a public,
| inconspicuous place for my babysitters to find if they need
| it. And, my kids too.
|
| Thank you for sharing this, it's nice to know I'm not the
| only one. :-)
|
| ayla

You're welcome! You're not the only one!

I agree with you about making the books discreetly available
to the youngsters. But I feel it's a fine line to tread.
I gave my kid "Sex for Dummies" when he was 13, because his
school did not have any kind of Sex Ed, no matter what
euphemism you name it with. I didn't have any trouble telling
him what I felt he needed to know, or answering what he wanted
to know, at any age so far - he's 18 now, and as far as I can
tell, done asking.

But I haven't talked to him about my favourite kink. (Though
since I know he digs through my bedside bookshelf at will,
he's probably realised my collection is pretty skewed.)

Why not? I have to admit I haven't made a well-considered
decision. It just seemed like "more than he probably wants or
needs to know." It's no secret, and if he asked me, "Mom are
you really into getting spanked/spanking?" I'd tell him "Yes,
I think it's sexy and fun."

Would you tell your own kids or others about liking spanking?

I also keep my precious spanking videos under lock and key.
Why? Since I'm willing to let the books be "found"? Darned if
I know, but again it feels like its more than I want him to be
exposed to through ME. Maybe it's my personal interpretation
of the incest taboo. If he wants to rustle up his own spanking
video and watch it on my machine in my house, fine. But if he
gets it from me...not fine. Show me where it says I have to be
consistent.

Anybody else got an opinion on this?

Polara

INDEED. Read susan fraser's love story:

Sado Sexual Dog Training By susan fraser -
"Reasons To Earpinch"

> [...]
>

> There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who
> starve their dogs out of vanity, but shelly is a
> special case.
>
> shelly is more than a little bit beyond the pale
>
> Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little
> obsessive about measuring out extra tiny and
> discrete portions with a tiny measuring
> cup, or counting out pieces of green bean or
> pumpkin that she gives her dogs when they give
> her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma
> tried to give Hattie a snack, shelly probably
> went apeshit, because it was in violation of
> her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny
> calorie that goes into her widdle precious'
> mouth.
>
> shelly's a special case, a special kind of
> dog abuser.

----------------

> this marks the end of the rec.pets.dogs.* crazy person list

Nic
2004-07-23 07:48:51 EST
im not on the "official" crazy list but i'd like to say congrats to her
anyway. good job beth. hmm, so what do i have to do to get on this crazy
list? lol

> [...]
>

> There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who
> starve their dogs out of vanity, but shelly is a
> special case.
>
> shelly is more than a little bit beyond the pale
>
> Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little
> obsessive about measuring out extra tiny and
> discrete portions with a tiny measuring
> cup, or counting out pieces of green bean or
> pumpkin that she gives her dogs when they give
> her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma
> tried to give Hattie a snack, shelly probably
> went apeshit, because it was in violation of
> her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny
> calorie that goes into her widdle precious'
> mouth.
>
> shelly's a special case, a special kind of
> dog abuser.

------

> this marks the end of the rec.pets.dogs.* crazy person list

Nic
2004-07-23 11:20:08 EST
YIKES! sry buglady and melinda. :-(

The Puppy Wizard
2004-07-23 11:35:10 EST
HOWEDY Nic,

"Nic" <nickie_anne@warp.nfld.net> wrote in message
>> "michael 2.3" <michael23@microyahooonetscape.com> wrote in
message
> > DATELINE: JULY 23, 2004
> > REC.PETS.DOGS NEWSGROUPS
> >
> > A WARM WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST CRAZY PERSON
> >
> > BETHGSD
>
> im not on the "official" crazy list

INDEED?

Then HOWE COME you're a miserable TOP
POSTER, eh Nic? Hunh???? And you failed
to SNIP crossposts and trim pertinent text and
didn't put "NINNYBOY" in the subject header
asrecommended by professor SCRUFF SHAKE
dermer and ed w of PETLOSS.COIN to AVOID
EMBARRASSMENT.

Although it would APPEAR you're PERFECTLY
NORMAL judging by your posting history, on first
glance just the FACT that you're TOP POSTING
to the dog forums tends to belie your sanity, Nic,
on accHOWENT of as The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ, "DECENT PEOPLE DO
NOT POST here
abHOWETS."

DO THEY, Nic.

> but i'd like to say congrats to her anyway.

INDEEDY, Nic. After all, this IS all abHOWET
COMMUNITY. AIN'T IT:

WORDS OF WISDOM
from our own Lynn Kosmakos
1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every day
For Twenty Years

I THINK I'M QUALIFIED TO TALK ABOUT LITHIUM

"I, too, have a bi-polar mood disorder (manic-depression)
requiring 1200mg of lithium and 50 mg of Zoloft every
day.

I, also, care about dogs and use this forum to learn
more, while happily sharing pertinent information
I have learned. But if I were ever to post such sh*t,
I would hope that every other reader of this group
would be rightfully outraged."

"Community is an evolutionary thing that we earn
the right to participate in by observing the
easily understood rules and contributing to in
constructive ways."

Lynn K.

"It wasn't that meds didn't work for her
- she wouldn't take them. I particularly remember
a comment she made about scarey side effects of
Lithium. Hardly. After 17 years on it, I think
I'm qualified to say that the very low risk of
any side effect is far less frightening than the
very real dangers of life without it."

Lynn K.

> good job beth.

Well Nic, in the big scheme of things, is
"good job" at FAILURE, a GOOD JOB?

This CONfHOWENDS The Amazing Puppy
Wizard IMMENSELY. Does a MENTAL CASE
who's INTENT is to END IT ALL and fails,
CONstitute SUCCESS?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard is begining to
questions HIS sanity, Nic. In the aforementioned
case, does SUCCESS mean FAILURE or does
FAILURE mean SHE AIN'T TRYING HARD ENOUGH,
or is SUCCESSFULLY FAILING to END IT ALL
and NOT TRYING someMOORE, SUCCESS?

Ohhhhhhh..., PLEASE someWON! PLEEEASE!!!
PLEASE PASS THE PAXIL! And LITHIUM!!!! The
VERY REAL DANGERS of LIFE withHOWET it are
SO HARD to face. It's a LUCKY THING we got PLENTY
of COMMUNITY with whom to SHARE the psychotropic
anti psychotics and carin.

> hmm, so what do i have to do to get on this crazy list?

Just join the community, Nic!

> lol

Her's a OTHER nic, NOT YOU, Nic, facing the very
real dangers of life just takin a walk in the park with
or withHOWET anti psychotic medications:

From: Nic (pitnstaffnpug@odnarb.com)
Subject: Re: Akita and invisible fence
Date: 2002-09-17 20:52:58 PST

"BebellaJen81" <bebellajen81@aol.com> wrote in message

> I have heard that akitas could possibly run through
> invisible fences? any thoughts on this? Our akita is
> an 80 lb male pretty much full grown

We used to use an invisible fence with our cat.

He respected it for the most part, but if there
was something interesting on the other side,
he would walk right through it.

I would not trust one at all for actually confining
an animal. Ours was more used to encourage
the cat to stay out of "forbidden zones," not to
actually keep him anywhere.

--
Aimee Nicole Schantz

Subject: Re: Munchausen syndrome by proxy and pets
Date: 2002-09-09 10:01:08 PST
"Jo Wolf" <jo-wolf@webtv.net> wrote in message

> As often happens with parents of human kids,
> having success with the first and adding a
> second dog has done away with the owners'
> compulsiveness over the dog(s).

Hehehe. I think I've gotten worse. I had a dog
have an eye pop out andanother end up paralyzed
within two days of each other.

I've ended up Paranoid and totally over protective
of my youngest. I'm determined that this kid will make
it to old age without anything debilitating happening to
him. I freak out if he gets a tiny scratch, LOL.

Aimee Nicole Schantz

Subject: Re: Scary incident at park...
Date: 2003-12-17 08:35:21 PST

HOWEDY nic,

"Nic" <pitnstaffnpug@odnarb.com> wrote in message

> Today I went to the park with my friend, Dani.

That so?

"There is a deadly disease stalking your dog, a
hideous, stealthy thing just waiting its chance
to steal your beloved friend. It is not a new disease,
or one for which there are inoculations.

The disease is called "Trust." "

BWEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

"My dogs can be together, but are ALWAYS
seperated when not directly supervised. If I
leave they are crated, if they go outside, I go
outside. If I leave the room, they follow me."

Aimee Nicole Schantz

---------------

> I had Grant, and Dani had her AmStaff, Emma.
> As we were entering the park, Grant of course
> had to poop. I was pulling a baggie out of my
> pocket

WHAAAAT, NO COOKIE???

> when I heard growling & snarling.

So you immediately said "GOOD BOY!
NICE DOG! It's O.K., FRIENDS! What
a GOOOOD DOGGY!" and diffused
the situation INSTANTLY, eh aimee?

> I looked up to see a very large St. Bernard
> dragging a very small woman. The dog was
> wearing a gentle leader or halti,

Oh, well THAT EXXXPLAINS HOWE COME
she couldn't FORCE CONTROL of her dog.

You dog lovers got A LOT to learn abHOWET
handling and training dogs that are too big to
HURT when YOU NEED TO HURT THEM.

> which was attached to a flexie leash that
> was locked on a short length. The woman
> was yelling at the dog to stop.

Yeah. Been there, done that. Had a 80 + y. o.
lady with a Newfie who went HOWETA CONTROL
when a Dobe entered the trainin area with his
handler. The lady freaked HOWET and tried
to FORCE CONTROL of the Newfie and he
WENT NUTS.

The Puppy Wizard stepped in front of him
and told him it was O.K. an he settled right
dHOWEN withHOWET hurtin noWON.

> It wasn't until it was too late did I realize that
> the growling was directed at Grant. She lost
> hold of the leash.

That's GOOD, cause PULLIN on the lead
TRIGGERS the OPPOSITION REFLEX and
compells the dog to ATTACK.

> Panic mode!

Ahhh, the nature of a natural born COWARD.

> I started yelling lots of words that I can't type on here.

That's very lady-like of you, of curse!

> I tried to get Grant out of the way. I didn't
> see this part, but Pixie's Mom said that the
> dog grabbed Grant's thigh as he flipped
> around. Grant, being the least serious dog
> on the face of the planet, thought this was
> all a big fun game.

He thought you was flippin him to play...

> He didn't put a tooth on the dog, but danced around
> playfully. The little fool seemed totally oblivious to the
> fact that a dog litterally three times his size was trying
> to hurt him badly.

Perhaps he wouldn't been tryin to HURT IT
if you hadn't been FREAKIN HOWET?

> This worked out well, Grant was darting in
> and out faster than the big dog could move.
> I don't think the dog managed to get another
> tooth on him.

Probably he just wanted to play rough.

> During this, Dani had run to throw Emma in
> her car (which was just a few feet away). Last
> thing we needed was TWO AmStaffs in a fight.

Right, what with their reputations and all...

> I was trying to get the big dog off Grant, and
> the dog's owner was trying to grab it. She
> grabbed hold of her dog and was drug on the
> ground

Seems she didn't learn she couldn't FORCE
CONTROL the first time arHOWEND.

> and through Grant's poo, which I never got a
> chance to pick up.

Shame on you.

> I kicked the dog HARD twice,

That's kindly of you. You did that to show
the St. that you TRUST HIM and every thing
is O.K. and he don't NEED to be afraid of
your aggressive little dogs...

> once in the flank and once in the
> shoulder/neck area.

There ain't NO EXXXCUSE for bein
a dog abuser, nic.

> I wanted to grab the dog by the collar or
> the back of it's gentle leader, but was afraid
> of getting bitten

Yeah. You could hardly be gentle and calm
if the dog had your arm in his teeth when
you was freakin HOWET and kickin him...

> By the time Dani got back (which was
> probably seconds but seemed like eternity)
> we had the dogs separated.

Yeah. Lucky thing you was able to calm him dHOWEN.

> Grant has a nasty looking little bruise and
> his thigh was covered in slobber,

He might not of got that if you didn't FREAK HOWET
and started flippin your dog arHOWEND to protect IT.

> but he's otherwise OK.

Yeah. You got LUCKY.

> He was not shook up by the incident at all.

Perhaps your dog ain't a natural born coward
like you?

> He's one of those dogs you can toss about
> anything at, and he just rolls with it

That so? Perhaps THAT'S HOWE COME your
dog has been ill from stress induced DIS-EASES
and OCD behaviors.

> like it is an everyday occurance.

IT IS. Livin with an abuser is constant duress.

> The woman was VERY upset.

Did you offer an apology?

> She asked if I wanted to take him to the vet.
> Dani & I looked at his leg, and I decided that
> a vet trip wasn't needed at that time. She gave
> me her name and number, just in case. It's a
> little bit swollen now, I'll have somebody look
> at it at work tomorrow. I felt no need to berate her.

That was kindly of you.

> She was obviously very upset. I recommended
> that she take her dog in for some training,

Where do you think she got the GL and the
instructions to force and intimidate her dog
when IT goes HOWETA CONTROL?

> and perhaps a gentle leader isn't the most
> perfect way to control that particular dog.

RIGHT, cause the GL CAUSES this kinda problem.

> She kept saying that her dog had never
> done this before. I pointed out that there
> was a first time for everything.

IMAGINE?

At least you was UNDERSTANDING, for
a natural born dog abuser and coward,
of curse.

> It sounds like the dog was a regular at the unofficial
> (illegal) offleash area. Hopefully she won't take him
> anymore.

Where you met...

> Dani and I went on to have a nice walk through
> the park. We saw some AC officers walking around.

Good, they can offer some advice abHOWET
handling and trainin your dog so that sort of
thing don't happen again.

> I asked what I should do about the woman and
> her dog, and they told me that since the dog was
> leashed and that dropping it was an accident, that
> my only option was civil court.

Well, that's fortunate, cause you coulda
got the other dog taken away and MURDERED
on the poor old lady. That would be unkindly.

Good thing the AC guys pegged you for a
goddamned fruitcake from the git go.

> How helpful.

Yeah. Your own behavior was part and
parcel of the PROBLEM. HOWEver, bein
a liar and a dog abuser and a coward, you'd
NEVER KNOW it, for SHORE.

> Hope that dog doesn't hurt another dog someday.

Perhaps you should pray for LUCK?

> I don't understand why anyone would have
> a dog that big and not have any contol over it.

At least she shoulda kept IT separate from
FIGHTING DOGS...

> Oh well, at least the lady is covered in Grant poop!!

That's typical Thug thinkin, ain't it, aimee.

From: Nic (pitnstaffnpug@odnarb.com)
Subject: Strange Behavior (long)
Date: 2003-02-10 10:53:25 PST

I have a dog who exhibits very strange behavior.
He is not dangerous or destructive, the behavior
is mostly just annoying to us, and unsettling to
him. I was just curious if anyone has encountered
such behavior.

Brando is an APBT born 12-8-96. The was not the
most confidant of puppies, just average. He liked
to play, enjoyed interacting with people & other
dogs, and wasn't overly fearful.

As he approached a year of age, he grew less
interested in interacting with other dogs, but
that is normal for the breed.

It was the other behaviors that were puzzling.

He has strange phobias that come and go.

For a while he was terrified of pillows and blankets.
That came on suddenly. He had previously enjoyed
gentle pillowfights and running around with a blanket
draped over him. Then overnight for no obvious reason,
he became afraid of pillows and blankets.

It got to the point where we could not make the
bed or fold laundry in front of him or he would
start shaking uncontrolably and acting semi-catatonic
(but usually somewhat responsive).

You would get the same response if you
simply picked up a throw pillow to move it.

Then the fear just went away without warning.

He had what we thought at first was a wind phobia
for a few years. We finally figured out that it wasn't
the wind itself that scared him, it was the noises that
came when the wind blew.

The chimeny flew made lots of noise when it got windy.
Again he would display the shaking/catatonic behavior.
We tied the chimeny flew open so that it wouldn't be
banging in the wind.

His fears seemed to go down, while our heating
bill went up. LOL

We moved to a new house, and here the wind
blows and the stove makes noise but I can't
figure out how to make it stop. He finds comfort
in sitting in the bathtub.

At this point he seemed to have a phobia of
metal clanging noises in general. We have a
home gym set and he would get upset when
the weights made clanging noises.

At some pont he went through a very brief period
of being afraid of empty soda/beer cans, but that
lasted a week, maximum. Now in the last six months
or so, the wind noises and weight bench don't scare
him.

One day I noticed that the wind was blowing and
I was lifting weights, and he wasn't afraid. In general
he is not a noise sensitive dog. Fireworks, gunshots,
gunfire, etc, do not bother him at all.

A sudden noise may startle him, but he recovers quickly.

His newest issue is that he gets very upset when he
gets the hiccups. He's always been a dog that eats
way too fast. Suddenly when he got the hiccups,
he would freak out until he vomited.

I tried adding large objects to his dish but it didn't
help. Buster cubes & kongs get destroyed instantly
by him. It would have slowed him down, but I couldn't
afford a new cube or kong every other day, LOL.

I started liquifying his food and feeding him in an
upright position (like a megaespohugus dog) and
that seemed to help. At this point he is just eating
kibble w/ water added in an upright position.

During all of this time, he occasionally goes into one
of his shaking/catatonic fits for no reason, like he sees
or hears something. The other dogs are not alarmed
when he does this, or at least not signaling that
there is something strange that we humans cannot s
ee or hear.

These episodes can come on very suddenly.

Brando is healthy, bloodwork normal (including
an extensive thyroid panel). He did suffer a
fibrocartilaginous embolism on 6-2-01 that left him
completely paralyzed in the rear for a few days.

At this point he gets around OK. Kind of wobbly,
and can't really stop or turn well when he runs.
It didn't appear to have a negative affect on his
mental well being.

(RIGHT. HIS MENTAL ILL HEALTH IS THE
CAUSE OF HIS FIBRO EMBOLISM)

Overall he is a happy dog. He enjoys obedience
training. When he goes into one of his little "fits,"

I will have him do a few obedience exercises and
tricks for a reward. It sometimes helps take his
mind off whatever is troubling him, although
sometimes he will just do the exercises while still
acting frightened.

Another strange thing, he tends to only exhibit this
behavior in places that he is most familiar with
(home, my works, friend/family homes that he visits
frequently). In public he is typically normal. I took
him for an afternoon to the last APDT conference.
While walking around the trade show he began to
act strangely.

(He ordinarily goes PSYCHOTIC when in his
HOWES where he's abused.)

This is the first time I can think of him acting
strangely in a non-familiar place. He also behaves
normally if strangers are around in one of his familiar
places.

Most folks who I tell that he is a "weird dog" think
I'm exagerating when they meet him, he will appear
normal. He likes people and is outgoing. He doesn't
like strange children very much. He is friendly towards
them if they approach, but he is not as likely to seek
their attention as he does with strange adults.

He has an extremely high bite threshhold. Strangers
can do almost anything to him. He has never once
come close to offering to bite anyone even in one of
his "fits."

He has, on occasion, vomited when he becomes
very stressed.

OK, I think I covered everything, LOL. Anyone ever
encounter a dog like this?

It always makes me wonder, even though it could
never be diagnosed, can dogs be schizophrenic?

His early adult onset and episodes where he seems
to see/hear things always makes me wonder.
--
Aimee Nicole Schantz

From: Nic (pitnstaffnpug@odnarb.com)
Subject: Re: Anybody watch Animal Cops?
Date: 2002-12-04 20:15:52 PST

"Emily Carroll" <carrol82@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message

> Yes, but it's better than having to save them
> time and time again. I guess I can see both
> sides of it. It's wrong, but it's more wrong to
> waste taxpayers' money by putting a dog back
> into a home where it's no better off, saving it,
> and doing it all over again.

Then they should say that. Instead of saying
on a national TV show, "The Michigan Humane
Society doesn't adopt out Pit Bulls because they
believe they are far too dangerous" (or something
like that), they should say, "The Michigan Humane
Society doesn't feel that they are good enough at
screening potential adoptors for Pit Bulls, so they
have decided to not place them at all."

That's the truth...

Aimee Nicole Schantz

Michael 2.3
2004-07-23 12:58:24 EST
Nic wrote:
> YIKES! sry buglady and melinda. :-(

Hello Nic,

Don't Mind Malinda, the Frozen KlonDYKE Queen of Mean.
She doesn't want people to know about our little
crazy problem.

Welcome to our happy group. Don't be afraid to speak
your mind and pay no attention to harpy hag hall
monitors like MALinda.

--
this is michael
reporting live...

The Puppy Wizard
2004-07-23 21:55:01 EST

> Nic wrote:
> > YIKES! sry buglady and melinda. :-(
> >

> Hello Nic,
>
> Don't Mind Malinda, the Frozen KlonDYKE Queen of Mean.
> She doesn't want people to know about our little
> crazy problem.
>
> Welcome to our happy group. Don't be afraid to speak
> your mind and pay no attention to harpy hag hall
> monitors like MALinda.

Here's MOORE mentally ill FUN:

From: The Puppy Wizard (ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net)
Subject: Re: small brag

Date: 2004-04-12 17:02:27 PST

HOWEDY bethgsd,

"Bethgsd" <bethgsd@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

> My agility brag isn't a biggie

Right. IN FACT, it's DISMAL FAILURE turned
into SUCCESS cause you're a MENTAL CASE.

> but Trip and I finished his NA this weekend.
> I went ahead and moved him up to Open for
> Sunday, not expecting to Q.

Right. And he didn't let you dHOWEN.

> We didn't:-)

Of curse!

> He had fun, made up his own course towards
> the end and did the dog walk a few extra times.

BWEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

> Someday we'll even get some jumpers legs:-)

You mean if he don't get run dHOWEN escapin
your shock fence.

> Mustang Sally wrote:
>
> >Have you tried bells or other noise-making devices
> >on their collars?
>
> They don't wear collars. I'm too afraid of them getting
> hung up on something.

You mean like on the undercarriage of a car?

> Two of the three spend most of their outside time
> in my front yard so I don't worry too much about
> them getting lost. Satan's little kitty is the exception
> but he comes when called.

INDEED? That's curiHOWES ain't it? Your dogs
won't do THAT...

> >They kill snakes?

IMAGINE?

> > Wow.

INDEED. That's pretty LHOWESY.

> They are amazing hunters. I can see why cats can
> do so much damage to native wildlife.

Right. Not to mention the damage they can do
when theyrun HOWET in front of a car...

> I had a conversation with them again this morning
> about how much better it would be if they would
> be indoor only cats.

Cause you wouldn't wanna see them end up as road pizza.

> Satan's little kitty, a/k/a Luka, went over to the front
> door and started ringing the jingle bells
> and screaming in that siamese voice to be let out.

She'll be FINE! So long as you don't mind HURTIN
the environment... BWEEEEHAHAHAHAA!!!

> Beth

Just like these guys:

From: Temperance (whoever@.com)
Subject: Think of my daughter's cat please.
Date: 2004-01-08 10:30:09 PST

This morning 2 year old Velcro was found run over on
the main Road. Who ever hit her knew they had hit her
or an aniaml as it was about 9am. Velcro was a beautiful
cat and at 6 months old came from a guy who mistreated
her and it took a long time to gain her trust.

She was called Velcro because she was so
clingy and would attach herself to my daughters legs.

A shame as we always thought her older cat would go first.
Now we have a sad cat missing it's friend. I can't get the
rainbow bridge link to work so if somebody can post the
right one I would be pleased.

Thanks.

Temperance

==================

From: Nancy Verzich (nverzich906@adelphia.net)
Subject: My cat... Date: 2003-09-28 12:14:37 PST

Hi everyone, I've never posted here before but have
been lurking and reading all your posts. The post
below was posted to another pet NG but no one replied
and its still bothering me, 3 days later.

I hope you don't mind me posting it here also...I am
really sad and just wanted to get this off my chest.
I am a cat person...always have been...but in the last
10 yrs or so, it seems like I've sorta become "allergic"
in a way to them. If I even touch the fur my eyes get all
itchy and they burn etc. So, I don't generally hold
our cat anyway.

Well, we got this cat about 3 months ago...just a
plain old tiger striped stray, who was a tiny kitten
when my 6yr old daughter found her outside. We
aren't allowed to have pets here, but.......So anyway
this cat became part of our family.

I also have a 17 yr old son who is very overweight
and has NO friends. So this cat became his best
friend. We didn't allow the cat outside, because
we didn't really want neighbors to see her and also,
we didn't want the fleas in here.

So we kept her inside. But lately, she's been sneaking
out if my daughter didn't shut the door tight enough or
if any of us held it open just a second too long.

She always came back tho...so not that big of a deal.
Today, my daughter was outside and came back in to
get something, and forgot to shut the door all the way.
Of course, the cat got out. The cat was kinda weird,
because she just RECENTLY opened up to me,
personally....she's been loving my kids up ever since
we got her, but she hasn't really come around to me
until the last couple of weeks or so.

So today, I go to the door and call her....she thinks I'm
playing with her LOL...so she is darting out there all
around.

Finally she goes across the street to the neighbors
yard, and all the way as she's crossing the street,
I"m worrying about a car coming and hitting her...
then, she just SAT there on the side of the road
in the neighbors grass as the cars were passing
and I was afriad that a car would spook her and
she would run, but she didn't. Well, she wouldn't
come in either, I guess she wanted to play for a while.

About 15 minutes later I went to the door and called
her again...this time she decided that she was going
to come to me. She started running across the street,
and just like in slow motion, I saw a car come down
the street at the same time. I saw her little body go
under the car, and I tried to cover my eyes.

I listened for that HORRIBLE sound that you know is
coming...but I didn't hear it....the car never even
slowed down, it just kept going. The cat dashed up
the street running like a maniac into the field. Every
10 minutes or so I would go to the door and call her,
because I knew she was scared...but at the same time
I"m trying to cook dinner and do a hundred other things.

So everytime I called and she didn't come, I figured ok,
I'll try again in a few minutes. When my hubby came
home, I told him what had happened....he figured that
she was fine and just scared/hiding, or maybe just out
playing.

My son and I a few hours later decided to go and look
for her....we found her poor little dead body in the
field...
right where I had seen her enter it at. She didn't have
any outer "evidence" at all of gettig hit...but it
obviously
happened immediately when she got to the field because
she was only off of the road maybe 5 feet.

My son freaked out..she was his best friend in the
whole world....everyone is blaming everyone else...
my daughter's fault for leaving the door open...my
son's fault for not going out to get the cat right when
she first got out...MY fault for calling to her and
causing
her to run across the street...*sigh*

I dunno....

All I know is that I can't get her
out of my head......dammit. Nancy

Well folksies, everyWON should thank ed w of
PETLOSS DOT COIN and professor SCRUFF
SHAKE dermer and company for convincing
folks like Nancy that kats and dogs can't be
trained NEARLY INSTANTLY as The Amazing
Puppy Wizard teaches HIS 100% CONSISTENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students
all over the Whole Wild World REPORT RIGHT HERE.

You know, the WONS YOU CALL LIARS and
FORGERIES by The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

"Ted Rumple" <rumplemint@kalbar.net> wrote in message

> Jerry, I am forever in your debt. The system you have
> created for training dogs is absolutely amazing!
>
> I can't wait until the new version is available for human
> children!
>
> Thank you for your service to humanity!

Here's professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM research
at UofWI, marshall "SCRUFF SHAKE and SCREAM
"NO!" into ITS face for five seconds and lock IT in a
box for ten minutes contemplation," dermer:

"At this point, "No" does not have any behavioral function.
But, if you say "No,"pick up the puppy by its neck and
shake it a bit, and the frequency of the biting decreases
then you will have achieved too things.

First, the frequency of unwanted chewing has decreased;
and two, you have established "No" as a conditioned punisher.

How much neck pulling and shaking? Just the
minimum necessary to decrease the unwanted
biting.

**********IS THAT A CONSISTENT 5 SECONDS?************

When our dog was a puppy, "No" came before mild
forms of punishment (I would hold my dog's mouth
closed for a few seconds.) whereas "Bad Dog" came
before stronger punishement (the kind discussed above).

"No" is usually sufficient but sometimes I use "Bad Dog"
to stop a behavior. "Bad Dog" ALWAYS works," marshall
dermer, research professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM at
UofWI. For MOORE animal abuse, please visit dr p.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!

That's INSANE. Ain't it.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{}TPW ; ~ } >

P.S. Contacting Dr. P:

Please note that due to the large number of
requests I receive, I can no longer give free,
personal advice on problems related to dog
training and behavior.

In order for me to give such advice we would
have to "talk" about the problem at length.

That is, I would need detailed information about
the dog, it's environment and routine, the problem,
and the situation in which the problem occurs.

Thus, this type of consultation takes time which
I cannot afford to give away for free.

If you wish such advice, please see the information
I have provided about my K9 Behavioral Consulting
practice. Another alternative to obtaining personal
advice is to participate in e-mail, chat room, &
newsgroup discussions.

P.P.S. BWEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

YOU'RE FRAUDS, drs p. and dermer!

Either DEFEND your LIES, ABUSE And
Degrees or get the heel HOWETA THIS
BUSINESS.

"If you talk with the animals, they will talk with you
and you will know each other.
If you do not talk to them, you will not know them,
and what you do not know you will fear.

What one fears, one destroys."
Chief Dan George

"Rootman" <no-one@nowhere.org> wrote in message

> Mini Adolph Hitler (aka megalomanic) wrote:
>
> <snipped>
>
> Something else that was completely stupid,
> ignorant false and nongermane.
>

> JH, you are a goosestepping, facist, brownshirt,
> terrorist supporting, nazi thug. YOU hurt and kill
> dogs then try and cover it up by dreaming up false
> quotes to support your own retard methods.
>
> Go and practice your wild facism somewhere else.

"(Also, it is best to killfile posts from the
few regulars here who are either ill-
tempered, ill-mannered, or just plain ill.),"
--Marshall

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts
and minds will follow,"
John Wayne.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

The Puppy Wizard
2004-07-24 22:28:03 EST
HOWEDY bugnuts,

"buglady" <buglady99@bigfootdog.com> wrote in message

> "Nic" <nickie_anne@warp.nfld.net> wrote in message
>
> > im not on the "official" crazy list but i'd

You'd have to be CRAZY to get on it.

What mentally ill pal of your sez:

"I am not going to go into exactly where we
went before we got that accomplished.

Let's just say it was "ugly""

> > like to say congrats to her anyway.

INDEEDY. LikeWIZE.

> > good job beth. hmm, so what do i have
> > to do to get on this crazy list? lol

You gotta get yourself diagnosed, although
just postin here is a fair indicator of bein NUTSO.
OTOH, you could just try UNsuccessfully murderin
yourself, that'd work.

> .....Nic - if you want to talk to the Puppy Wizard

The Amazing Puppy Wizard, bugnuts.

You're pathetic dog abusing mental case,
certified or not, bugHOWES. You WANT
people to continue HURTIN their dogs so
YOU don't LOOK like a DOG ABUSER.

> or michael, who keeps changing his sig to avoid
> being filtered out, please go directly to rec.pets.
> dogs.behavior.

Sorry bugnuts. R.P.D.B. has come here for
your enterTrainment and enlightenment.

> Most of us do not read or even see
> the messages from these two idiots,

You read HOWER posts first and reply
to them with false screen names before
the html is dry.

> who cross post their garbage to many different groups.

Thats done so decent folks like Nic will
be aware of the lying dog abusing mental
cases we got here abHOWETS.

> It would also be helpful if you'd cut the message
> down and not repost all of their drivel.

On accHOWENT of that's EMBARRASSIN.

> Since you're using Outlook Express as your
> newsreader it is a simple matter to filter
> newsgroups to get rid of the junk first.

And don't forget to put NINNYBOY in the
subject header like professor SCRUFF
SHAKE and ed w of PET LOSS dot CON
recommend so decent people won't GET
WIZE to their abuse and scams

> I think half of the messages I download
> get tossed out before I see them due to
> these two trolls.

You mean, like the posts you reply to all the
time WARNING folks not to believe the
INFORMATION THEY NEED, bugnuts?

From: buglady (buglady99@bigfootdog.com)
Subject: Re: Advice On Food Agressive Sheltie
Date: 2004-02-17 15:39:05 PST

"Dee" <powersd@wam.umd.edu> wrote in message

......Dee, please cut out all the crossposts that
Jerry A**hole always puts in. The rest of the
world would appreciate it. If you really want to
talk to Jerry HowamIdoinginthismentalhospital,
address him in rec.pets.dogs.behavior

buglady
take out the dog before replying

----------------------------------

Sorry bugnuts, The Amazing Puppy Wizard
is bringin the dog groups together cause a
lot of health problems are caused by lying
dog abusing cowards and mental cases
like you hurtin animals.

From: The Puppy Wizard (ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net)
Date: 2004-02-13 20:51:00 PST

HOWEDY dee,

> I'll be the first to admit that I don't know much
> about dog behaviour,

The Puppy Wizard will be the first to tell
you it woudn't matter if you did, cause you'd
be DEAD WRONG anyHOWE.

> never having had one before.

Well, there's LOTS of heelpful folks
to ask here abHOWETS.

> I have a household of five cats, four of
> which suffer varying degrees of illness.

Your kats have The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME
like professor SCRUFF SHAKE and SCREAM 'NO!'
into ITS face for 5 seconds and lock IT in a box for
ten minutes of reflection" dermer, associate professor
of research in the ANAL-ytic BehaviorISM department
at UofWI, just a hop skip an jump across the Potomac.

> A friend moved in with his six year old female
> sheltie last October. The dog grew up with cats ...
> and was abandoned with them. We first noticed
> that Michelle (yes, she came with the name) would
> become agressive towards the cats when she had
> food and they came near her.

Oh? NO PROBLEMO! Does Michelle have a good
solid 'NO!' command?:

professor SCRUFF SHAKE:

From: I Don't Like Mondays (I'mTellinOnYouTill@KingdomCome.com)

Subject: Re: Howling Dog When Left Alone. -- Because
The Dog NEEDS Somebody To Tell It "NO!" When IT
Becomes Afraid.
Date: 2002-07-01 09:33:49 PST

> Yackitybear wrote in message ...
> > Puppy Wizard...If we used "YOUR MACHINE"
> > and "YOUR MANUAL" on you would you
> > learn to behave "THIS WEEK"?
>

> Cute! :-0. But could you trim the newsgroups
> you're sending this to please.

Afraid of EMBARRASSMENT, bugHOWES?

Hello fans,
here's a brief synopsis of this post for those
who don't have time to read the whole thing:

synopsis

Michael explains to Chad, exactly Howe Janet
Boss and Diddy (particularly Diddy in this thread)
are SICK, TWISTED FUCKS, not "caring models"
of "responsible dog ownership" as our good newbie
Chad has been hoodwinked and bamboozled into
believing.

Dimpled Chad wrote:
> On 27 Jun 2002, THE CTO opined:

>>Speaking of incompetent dog abusers,
>> here's one right up your alley:
>>
>>diddy (diddy@nospam.diddy.net)
>>Subject: Oh My God
>>Date: 2002-01-16 13:39:59 PST
>

> Mike, dude. Reading this post (ad nauseum,
> thank you) in this context shows just how irrelevant
> you are becoming. Diddy shows nothing but concern
> and compassion for Reka here, and an absolutely
> proper response to what the dog was revealing to her.
> And, pardon the french, "abuse" my ass...
>
> What's your problem, anyway. Diddy is the model
> of a caring dog owner here, as I read it...

Hello my good Chad.

You obviously don't read "Insane Control Freak"
very well, maybe you need to get hooked on
phonics or something, and you certainly don't
understand the twisted sickness in their minds
and methods.

The Control Freak Reign of Incompetence over
the Dog Game is in the throes of its Waterloo,
and is being overrun by VANDALS even as we
speak.

Myself and my colleague Jerry Howe are
PUBLIC ENEMY NOS 1 and 2 to our twisted
cybersister CONTROL FREAKS and both of
us can easily see the twisted sickness in Diddy,
without needing to explain it, but since you are
but a lowly divinity student, and I am an entity
bordering on the divine, I will attempt to shed
some light on the subject and on your person
with the following bit of muzzle changing matriculation.

Here are the phrases we guru types use to
quickly understand what we are dealing with
(along with some editorial verbiage):

Diddy writes on her adventures in Toxic Parenting:

"The first 6 months were awful for both of us."

"At midnight, she DEMANDED to be let out. I let
her out, but I went out to the barn and got a crate,
and decided she could spend the rest of the night
in the crate. We were NOT going to do a repeat of
the previous night AGAIN."

"Once he learned that I was more determined
to defeat him, he finally subdued."

editor's note--control freaks are constantly
AT WAR with their dogs, and this point comes
out very nicely above

"When I got home, he had trashed my house.
>From then on, when I left, he got put in the horse
stall. He trashed my horse stall.

He then got a new horse stall, wore a E-collar,
I electrified the perimeter of the stall and we
were finally able to contain him while we
worked on his escape problems."

"Both of us had a throughly miserable time during
the stand off."

'"I am not going to go into exactly where we went
before we got that accomplished. Let's just say it
was "ugly"'

editor's note--please, tell us MOORE diddy
tell us just HOWE ugly it was
please, we want to know

"At 3am, she whined so loudly, I then decided not to
allow her to set a precedence of this type of behavior.

editor's note--good, next time she's
deathly ill due to your abusive
incompetence, let's hope she shuts
her yap.

So I took her crate out to the heated gun shop and
decided to let her act out her bad behavior in peace,
and send a message that her obnoxious behavior
was not going to be tolerated."

--editor's note
A control freak would rather see her dog
learn the DIE command than have it "get
away" with something, even if that something
is telling the IDIOT DIDDIOT that she (the dog)
is DYING.

"This morning at 6am, I went out, and she had vomited
(normal looking dog food) and defecated in her crate"

"I let her in the house while I cleaned the cage. Hoping
I had made my point."

"But then I noticed a spot of blood on
the bathroom linoleum and in the bathtub."

"That blood didnt come from me, so it HAD
to come from Reka."

"I still didnt think a lot about it."

--editor's note
Of course not, Not after
A. the VOMIT
B. the SHIT
C. the BLOOD
all we are missing is tears, and I'm sure
there were plenty of those if only diddy
wasn't so consumed with toxic parenting
madness that she couldn't see them, because
you are such an INSANE control freak,
(isn't that right, diddy) that its hard
for you to see that your dog is DYING
when you are so obsessed with making
sure she doesn't GET AWAY with being
OBNOXIOUS by letting you know she's DYING,
you sick, twisted f#&K of a CONTROL FREAK!!!

"I thought her obnoxious behavior the past
couple nights WAS her heat cycle.."

"Then while feeding her breakfast, I saw the whole story.
She had blood (fresh) streaming from her RECTUM. UhOh."

"Reka is in a very critical situation.

--editor's note
ThAT YOU CAUSED YOU STUPID BIZATCH, with INSANE
and INCOMPETENT CONTROL FREAKEDNESS to the MAX
and now you have the nerve to come in here and
try to make yourself out to be the hero because
you mortgage your howse every three years to pay
for your INSANE TOXIC PARENTING NEGLECT/ABUSE??

"She is going to require extensive and expensive
surgery that I cant afford. I will manage.

Even with the surgery, her condition will be critical
for awhile. Scary thoughts. I would never have
treated her the way I did last night, if I had even a
clue that she was sick. I feel so badly."

You see the pattern, my good Chad? Any normal
person, even a relatively clueless newbie such as
yourself would have realized the dog was sick LONG
BEFORE our INSANE control freak DIDDIOT did.

She nearly killed her dog because she kept locking
it away from her and isolating and punishing* it when
all Reka was trying to do is let DiddIOT know that
she was deathly ill.

And she's the "MODEL of the CARING" dog owner?

Is that what I heard you say, CHAD?

What she is, is the model for IDIOCY, INSANITY,
INCOMPETENCE, ABUSE, NEGLECT, and CONTROL FREAKDOM run AMOCK.

She didn't stop her insanity until BLOOD WAS
STREAMING OUT OF HER DOG'S RECTUM.

Then she FINALLY GOT IT!!

And here's MOORE about Diddy's recent experience
"training" a dog.

You see, my good Chad, this is a little ditty about
a Diddy who psychotically handled some dog who
was in her care. It was ugly and miserable for six
months. She locked the dog in a horse barn and
electrified the perimeter, and that was well after it
got UGLY for six months.

She won't tell us what she did before she surrounded
the dog with super high voltage and shocked the
bejeezus out of him because she is so incompetent
and INSANE that she can't keep a dog from running
away from her.

Hello fans, and welcome to the Changing of the MUZZLE.

For those of you who aren't able to penetrate
the sick and twisted psyches, of some of our
dog "experts" and their severe mental problems,
it would seem like Diddy is the good guy, and
that she's always saving dogs from problems.

But the guru/phenom/mastermind is easily able
to see that Diddy is the one who is CAUSING the
problems she is supposedly fixing. And she CAUSES
these problems via her insane control freaking, which
causes her to put dogs in position to be in life-threatening
danger, BECAUSE of her INSANE and INCOMPETENT
methods and mentality.

Much like JANET BOSS caused her dog to have to
have surgery recently because of her MINDLESS
control freaking which substitutes for ACTUAL
TRAINING, which she DOESN'T KNOW HOWE TO DO!!!

Imagine hiding and COUNTING ALL the socks in
your house so you know where they all are at all
times. OH MY GOD, a SOCK IS LOOSE, EMERGENCY
at the BOSS residence!!!!

ALL BECAUSE our own Janet "Bossy" Boss is
SO INCREDIBLY INCOMPETENT THAT she CAN'T
TEACH her DOG NOT TO EAT SOCKS!! And this
has gone on for MOORE than a year.

Anyone with half a brain (and there aren't many
around here, my good Chad) will have to know
that EVENTUALLY a sock is going to be left out
somewhere by someone.

The GURU approach is to DEAL WITH THE
PROBLEM out in the OPEN and not HIDE
FROM IT like the CONTROL FREAK does.

Janet Boss HID from her problem and as a
result, MOORE NICE SURGERY for the FAMILY PET.

And the worse thing, my good Chad, is that these
twisted sisters always try to make themselves out
to be the heroes as they hypocritically preach about
"responsible" dog ownership, and criticize people
like me, who take dogs offleash on freeway ramps
and busy 4 lane highways:

http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm

Janet Boss got one of her dogs DEAD because
she control freaked instead of PREPARED for
traffic and OPEN GATES and then she PAID OFF
the SPEEDING DRIVER who RAN OVER her
dog for DAMAGE to his FENDER.

For DAMAGE to his fender.

Because she's do damn "RESPONSIBLE." That's
right, fans, she PAID OFF the speeding driver who
killed her dog, for DAMAGE TO HIS FENDER.

Yeah, Janet "bossy" Boss is RESPONSIBLE all right, RESPONSIBLE for
all the disasters which happen to
her pets, such as getting declawed, getting run over,
getting their stomachs cut open as a result of incompetent
training and/or starving on 300 calories of beans and
kibble/day.

You may think I'm going over the top here, my good
Chad, but I never came here to socialize and make
friends. I've got a JOB TO DO. To CHANGE the
MUZZLE of dog training.

And send idiots like Janet Boss PACKING. There is
NO ROOM for her sick approach in the new muzzle.
She will be forced to CHANGE or her career and
OBLIVION will become one.

I don't care who likes me or who doesn't. If you are
an enemy of dogs, you are in my crosshairs and I'm
the fastest gun in the East, West, North or the Dirty
South, y'all.

"It's that new South
So take a picture of me
Cause I'm a fuckin' legend
And now it's gettin' ugly"

bubba sparks

Only I ain't from the south, y'all

You, my good Chad, on the other hand, are here to
socialize and talk politics. And that's fine, my good
Chad. I won't sweat you for that. But as a result,
you will find yourself agreeing with people, and/or
chumming with people who habitually hoodwink,
bamboozle and lead astray newbies with DOUBLE
TALK, LIES, OBFUSCATION and INCOMPETENCE.

You will see this happening, my good Chad, and
you will sit idly by, so as not to cause a stir.

Like most men here, you are emasculated, and you
live in fear of what the ruling cybersister hypocow
cabal will think about you. You're not as much of a
girl as Jacqueline (who runs and cries like a baby
and killfiles anyone who disagrees with him--he's
MOORE of a girl than any actual girl here).

But you are, nonetheless, a typical emasculated
male in RPDB. You're already "one of the girls."

The reason most men here are girly men is because
our cybersister hypocows treat men the same way
they treat dogs. As something to be CONTROLLED
because they FEAR what is masculine, just as they
FEAR what is DOG.

That's why they are radically anti-testicle when it
comes to dogs, and the sentiment carries over to
the men in rpdb.

So as a result, they get the men they deserve. Men
like Jerry and I who happily escalate our masulinity
with every attempt to control it, nag it, put in in a box
or otherwise stifle it.

But it just gets worse fans, as a direct result of their
attempt to ignore it or contain it or control it.

You see, fans, Our best men, and our best dogs
cannot be coerced and controlled and have the
life and the resistance and the creativity and the
vitality nagged and jerked and choked and scolded
and shocked and FREAKED out of them.

These are the dogs our hippoCOWS kill. But even
though they might like to, they can't kill those kind
of men here, so they killfile us instead.

But the technique BACKFIRES because they AVOID
the issue and it comes back to bite them anyway.

The woman's role in America, all too often degenerates
into "toxic parenting" whether that parenthood is of dogs
or kids or even their husbands.

But that's a whole nother issue I can't get into right
now, as I've already provided enough food for thought
for our hippo-cows for one day.

But this toxic parenting and toxic wifing and girlfriending is
responsible for so many bad children, bad marriages and bad dogs
that I don't have time to explain it all.

Bottom line, my good Chad, my colleague Jerry Howe
and I are the best one two punch in the WORLD when
it comes to dog training and behavior.

Diddy and Janet are two of the WORST.

Have a nice day, Chad....

this is Michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com
http://changethemuzzle.com

btw, there's MOORE of my rambling below, Chad,
which I was going to edit into the above, but I don't
really feel like it. It's my stream of consciousness,
uncleaned up.

Kind2dogs wrote:

> Well he was a lucky dog to have you to go the distance for
him!

diddy wrote:

I certainly was NOT going to keep him, Nor was
I going to throw him away. I was going to go the
distance and get him back home (we fixed some
other problems while he was here) He's now a
happy and great dog, although I wasn't so fond
of him when he first came, and although we grew
close, the whole experience was not among my
fondest memories, until the end.

I needed to redirect his energies. He used escape for
entertainment. Once I gave him very many jobs to do,
and taught him LOTS of positive job skills to redirect
his energies. Once he found positive alternatives, he
finally forgot his negative behaviors which were severely
entrenched by the time I got him.

The first 6 months were awful for both of us.

All the "awful"-ness was caused by diddy. Just as all
the awfulness of the blood coming out of Reka's rectum
was caused by diddy and her INSANE need to prevent
her dog with "getting away" with anything (such as telling
diddy she was deathly ill).

Only she led you to believe that she was the hero.

That's okay, Chad, you can't see the sickness in
these people like I can, because they've got you DUPED.

You ain't been around too long, and it's no wonder
you're blind to the mental illnesses of some of our
leading "experts."

Janet Boss does not allow her dogs to urinate or
defecate on walks. That is a SICKNESS. She is
so EMBARASSED by natural dog bodily functions,
that she would rather DIE than have her one of her
dogs eliminate on a walk, where some neighbor
might see it.

The MOORE somebody tries to come off as a
"responsible" dog owner, and make themselves
look good here, the MOORE likely it is a dead
giveaway that they've got something to hide.

Only they aren't bright enought to hide it very well.
At least not to gurus such as myself. To lowly divinity
students such as yourself, Chad, it might be easy,
but in terms of the Dog Game, I AM the divine, Chad,
so if you want to study, pull up a chair and observe
my every move...

here's MOORE from Diddy, your so-called "model"
of a wonderful dog owner:

Kind2dogs wrote:

> That's fine. I like to hear all different opinions.
> Now about that rescues dog doing such, how
> long was he alone for,to do such destruction?

diddy wrote:

I think 4 hours or so, I had put him in a supposedly
"Secure" place, while I had to leave. When I got
home, he had trashed my house. From then on,
when I left, he got put in the horse stall.

He trashed my horse stall.

He then got a new horse stall, wore a E-collar,
I electrified the perimeter of the stall and we
were finally able to contain him while we worked
on his escape problems.

Once he learned that I was more determined to
defeat him, he finally subdued. But escaping, to
him was a game.

Both of us had a throughly miserable time during
the stand off. The dog is actually now a very good
citizen. He just had to meet someone more determined,
and stubborn and willing to go the distance to do what it
took, before he would stop.

Like I said, I thought he and I were going
to grow old together.