Dog Discussion: Puppy Question

Puppy Question
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Tara
2003-08-22 18:47:23 EST
i know jackrussells are hyper n all but my bitch is like 8 weeks an she goes
for my hands and feet and sometimes wont let go, its like shes trying to rat
me. i get worried tho that she wont change cos she isnt really learning when
i say no, and i have a neice who is 2 that comes to my house and id hate for
her to get biten or something, any help?

also i live in a flat where there are no speare rooms to designate the 'dog
room' and my back yard is always full of cats and the last tennant had a dog
so i cant alow her to go in the yard, and i cant seem to get her to 'go' in
one place, she still does it all over. she is getting her last needle on the
5th sep and she be able to go out a week later but how do i teach her till
then?



Pat
2003-08-23 08:13:39 EST
It is very hard with as Jack Russell.
As they are not an easy dog to own.
However she is still a puppy?
That is what a lot of puppies do.
Is a baby gate out of the question...perhaps into the kitchen.
So you do not shut them away from the dog.
The dog has to been socialised so shutting her away would be the worsted
thing you could do.
You could then teach the dog NO...and only let them all mix when you are in
the room with her.
Pat.

"Tara" <tebz@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:P4x1b.91$m25.36@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...
> i know jackrussells are hyper n all but my bitch is like 8 weeks an she
goes
> for my hands and feet and sometimes wont let go, its like shes trying to
rat
> me. i get worried tho that she wont change cos she isnt really learning
when
> i say no, and i have a neice who is 2 that comes to my house and id hate
for
> her to get biten or something, any help?
>
> also i live in a flat where there are no speare rooms to designate the
'dog
> room' and my back yard is always full of cats and the last tennant had a
dog
> so i cant alow her to go in the yard, and i cant seem to get her to 'go'
in
> one place, she still does it all over. she is getting her last needle on
the
> 5th sep and she be able to go out a week later but how do i teach her till
> then?
>
>



The Puppy Wizard
2003-08-23 23:45:28 EST
HOWEDY Tara,

"Tara" <tebz@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:P4x1b.91$m25.36@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...
>
> i know jackrussells are hyper n all

NO. A dog is a dog. Dogs become HYPER because of REPRESSION.

> but my bitch is like 8 weeks an she goes for my hands and
> feet and sometimes wont let go, its like shes trying to rat me.

That's normal. It's EZ to break that behavior.

> i get worried tho that she wont change cos she isnt really
> learning when i say no,

THAT'S REPRESSION. That's HOWE COME they become HYPER.
MHOWETHING is a BONDING activity. Telling her NO rejects her
and causes mistrust and reinforces the behavior as a negative
attention getting device.

> and i have a neice who is 2 that comes to my house and id hate
for
> her to get biten or something, any help?

Yeah. Study your FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual and ask The Puppy Wizard
if you need any additional FREE help.

> also i live in a flat where there are no speare rooms to
> designate the 'dog room'

You mean, to confine her to when you can't control her.

> and my back yard is always full of cats

You can train her to LOVE kats.

> and the last tennant had a dog so i cant alow her to go in the
yard,
> and i cant seem to get her to 'go' in one place, she still does
it all
> over.

That could be cause you tell her "NO" for doin that.

> she is getting her last needle on the 5th sep and she be able to
> go out a week later but how do i teach her till then?


From: Becky (BeckySiz@new.rr.com)
Subject: Re: Crate Anxiety
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2002-04-04 12:56:23 PST

Try Jerry Howe's training manual and check out his Doggy
Do Right (And Kitty Will And A Rooster Did And A Cockatoo
Or Two Did Too) machine....it is for this.

Please do not listen to the others in here that don't like
him or his methods, they have never tried them....I have
and it works!!!!

I broke my dog from nipping almost 100% in 1 day and
she usually does this SEVERAL times a day and actually
makes my kids bleed!

Try it or contact him! The manual is at the above website
also, and it is free!

Becky

===========

----- Original Message -----
From: "N <>
To: "Jerry Howe" <jhowe2@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: Shadow

> Hey,
>
> Thanks so much for this morning, your patience is otherworldly !
> That was such a hectic time, I forgot that T was off to work
this
> morning and he usually calls on me to help get him out the door,
> than M woke up, and well, you got a feel for it !
>
> Which is probably good actually, I bet there was a lot of
insight
> gained. (It's usually much calmer around here)
>
> Now back to Shadow. WOW !
>
> Not a "new dog" yet. But really so much calmer !
>
> I took on the big challenge of "THE BROOM" now that's a real
> attention getter for her. But IT WORKED ! She settled down
> near by and let me sweep !
>
> She had a couple bouts of grabbing my pants with her teeth, and
> a few times she wanted to gnaw on me, but she settled down and
> gave up pretty quickly. AND it's 5:45 here, her time to totally
lose
> it, and she's out back with T and M playing calmly near M,
coming
> in to check on me periodically, and only peed in my office once
today.
>
> So, do you have old smashed soda cans all over your house (we
> keep one or more in each room) or did you fashion a classier
version ?
>
> Hey, thanks again, I'll let you know HOWE it's going.
>
> Hugs, and big sloppy wet doggy kisses,
>
> N & Co.

------------------------

"Hoku Beltz" <hoku@rsphawaii.com> wrote in message
news:SN2k9.45447$V7.10868114@twister.socal.rr.com...

> Aloha Sunny,

> Just follow the training program to the
> letter, no matter how insignificant some
> of the step seem to be and your pupy will
> be a very well behaved dog in a few days.
> I would seriously consider backing out of
> the training classes as they will conflict
> with the Wit's End principles.

> I went the training route first, and still
> had problems until I found Wits' End.

> Now I have two "new and improved" dogs.
> You won't be disappointed if you follow
> the program.

> Good luck,
> Hoku

==================

----- Original Message -----
From: Hoku Beltz
To: The Puppy Wizard
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 6:12 PM
Subject: Mahalo

Aloha Jerry,

Just wanted to let you know that the surrogate toy
technique is working wonders. I have not had a
shredded sheet for over a week now. It is nice
to be able to leave the bed made and come home
to a made bed.

Your program is awesome, but you already know
that. Keep up the good work!

Hoku

==================

"JoeTheGuru" <joetheguru@hotmail.com.NOSPAM wrote in
message
news: 3cab77eb$0$9993$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...

JERRY SAVE THIS LAD!!!!

or it could be a troll <are you a troll??
do not use it on your dog.....

would you use it on your best friend.....

I have read jerry's book, it seems too easy at first.
however I started to use some of the training out of it and now.

I have a dog that heels as fast as a collie in a
trial.<great dane X mastiff

I have a dog that stays and never leaves the spot.

I have a dog that comes when ever I call.

I have a dog that never leaves the yard, never runs away.

I have a dog that stands still to be washed
with the cold hose.

I have a dog that never pulls on
the lead when we walk.

I have a dog that puts up with more abuse then a
dog should from my 2 year old <and loves it

I have a dog that barks at the fence only when some ones there.

I have a dog that would not care less if there is
another dog in the park <only wants to be with and
please me though a lot of this is due to me training the dog
spending the time with the dog.

jerry's book showed me not to punish the dog. but
just to work with the dog. which I liked the idea of
hence why I tried it. it is easy to become
frustrated with a dog when you are trying to train
them.

I look forward to my next puppy <ban dog> so
I can use the information from jerry's book
and see just how good a dog can get.

the dog I have now was when I picked her up from
the RSPCA. she could not walk on a lead <no idea.
cowered from every noise <and wet her self, messed
in the house at every turn. acted like I was killing her
when I dragged her over to the mess.

this was A 6 month old pup that had been beaten
<2.5 feet to the shoulder. I could of taken her back
however I knew I could bring her back to being to
be a dog.

the dog I have now at 1.5 years <same dog is a dog
to be proud to walk down the street with <3 feet to
the shoulder and still growing.

so well behaved even when people walk passed with
a out of control dog. gentle with my child and trustworthy
< I never have to worry that my dog will bite her, only
have to worry if a stranger comes over to my child.
still that is not a worry, she places herself between my
child and the stranger.

I may be plugging jerry's book, however with the
crap out there it is good to see that someone has
moved forward. looked at a different way to train
dogs. yes he gets into people, and in their face
you should back off a little jerry however he is
sick of the bashing, choking, shocking, shaking
and everything else. so jerry save this lad from
ruining his dog. later, Joe

===================



"I know that most men, including those at ease with
problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept
even the simplest and most obvious truth if it would
oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they
have delighted in explaining to colleagues, proudly
taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by
thread, into the fabric of their lives."
-Leo Tolstoy-

Is it any wonder that the following sig file has generated
more complaints to my personal email than any other
controversial post I have made to date, bar none?:

CAVEAT
If you have to do things to your dog to train him that you
would rather not have to do, then you shouldn't be doing
them. If you have a dog trainer who tells you to jerk your
dog around, choke him, pinch his ears, or twist his toes,
shock, shake, slap, scold, hit, chin cuff, scruff shake or
punish your dog in any manner, that corrections
are appropriate, that the dog won't think of you as the
punisher, or that corrections are not harmful, or if they
can't train your dog to do what you want, look for a
trainer that knows HOWE.

Thank you,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
Phone: 1-888-WITSEND (1-888-948-7363)
http://www.doggydoright.com

Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
-Francis Bacon-

There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all who
come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the head
should, please, not hit at all.
-Nietzsche-

The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
learned qualities.

The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.

The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
corrections, and scolding.
-Jerry Howe-

The Puppy Wizard. <}TPW ; ~ ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizzzard. <}YPW ; ~ } >
oo-oo






Pat
2003-08-30 18:34:23 EST
If you say that could you please at least say why?
Pat

"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:o662b.7959$8i2.2034@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> That's sheer idiocy.
>
> "Pat" <Pat@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:bi7lpj$m67$1@hercules.btinternet.com...
> > It is very hard with as Jack Russell.
> > As they are not an easy dog to own.
> > However she is still a puppy?
> > That is what a lot of puppies do.
> > Is a baby gate out of the question...perhaps into the kitchen.
> > So you do not shut them away from the dog.
> > The dog has to been socialised so shutting her away would be the
> worsted
> > thing you could do.
> > You could then teach the dog NO...and only let them all mix when
> you are in
> > the room with her.
> > Pat.
> >
> > "Tara" <tebz@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > news:P4x1b.91$m25.36@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...
> > > i know jackrussells are hyper n all but my bitch is like 8
> weeks an she
> > goes
> > > for my hands and feet and sometimes wont let go, its like shes
> trying to
> > rat
> > > me. i get worried tho that she wont change cos she isnt really
> learning
> > when
> > > i say no, and i have a neice who is 2 that comes to my house
> and id hate
> > for
> > > her to get biten or something, any help?
> > >
> > > also i live in a flat where there are no speare rooms to
> designate the
> > 'dog
> > > room' and my back yard is always full of cats and the last
> tennant had a
> > dog
> > > so i cant alow her to go in the yard, and i cant seem to get
> her to 'go'
> > in
> > > one place, she still does it all over. she is getting her last
> needle on
> > the
> > > 5th sep and she be able to go out a week later but how do i
> teach her till
> > > then?
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>



The Puppy Wizard
2003-08-30 20:51:01 EST
HOWEDY Pat,

"Pat" <Pat@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:bir8pf$r38$1@hercules.btinternet.com...
> "The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote in
message
> news:o662b.7959$8i2.2034@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
>
> > That's sheer idiocy.

> If you say that

No offense meant.

> could you please at least say why?

You mean, HOWE COME.

For SHORE.

> > "Pat" <Pat@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> > news:bi7lpj$m67$1@hercules.btinternet.com...
>
> > > It is very hard with as Jack Russell.

A dog is a dog.

> > > As they are not an easy dog to own.

It's all in HOWE you handle and train them.

> > > However she is still a puppy?

We can train a dog of any age to do any
behavior they're physically capable of doin.

> > > That is what a lot of puppies do.

A lot of puppies get sent to the pHOWEND, too.

> > > Is a baby gate out of the question...

A gate could increase anxiety.

> > > perhaps into the kitchen.

You could train the pup to stay inside
the kitchen in abHOWET twenty minutes.

> > > So you do not shut them away from the dog.

Avoiding the behavior will not change it.

> > > The dog has to been socialised so shutting her away
> > > would be the worsted thing you could do.

Right. That's HOWE COME tara o.'s DEAD DOG Summer
became FEAR AGGRESSIVE of small children.

> > > You could then teach the dog NO...

Absolutely not. That'll make the dog fear and hate the
child, like what happened to tara o.'s DEAD DOG Summer
and liea altshuller's child fear aggressive dog, Cubbe.

> > >and only let them all mix when you are in the room with her.

If we train the dog to be gentle we won't have to be
worried abHOWET supervising them cause the
dog will know HOWE to respond under all circumstances.

> > > Pat.

Here's my reply to the original poster:

HOWEDY Tara,

"Tara" <tebz@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:P4x1b.91$m25.36@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk...
>
> i know jackrussells are hyper n all

NO. A dog is a dog. Dogs become HYPER because of REPRESSION.

> but my bitch is like 8 weeks an she goes for my hands and
> feet and sometimes wont let go, its like shes trying to rat me.

That's normal. It's EZ to break that behavior.

> i get worried tho that she wont change cos she isnt really
> learning when i say no,

THAT'S REPRESSION. That's HOWE COME they become HYPER.
MHOWETHING is a BONDING activity. Telling her NO rejects her
and causes mistrust and reinforces the behavior as a negative
attention getting device.

> and i have a neice who is 2 that comes to my house and id
> hate for her to get biten or something, any help?

Yeah. Study your FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual and ask The Puppy Wizard
if you need any additional FREE help.

> also i live in a flat where there are no speare rooms to
> designate the 'dog room'

You mean, to confine her to when you can't control her.

> and my back yard is always full of cats

You can train her to LOVE kats.

> and the last tennant had a dog so i cant alow her to go in the
> yard, and i cant seem to get her to 'go' in one place, she still
> does it all over.

That could be cause you tell her "NO" for doin that.

> she is getting her last needle on the 5th sep and she be able to
> go out a week later but how do i teach her till then?


From: Becky (BeckySiz@new.rr.com)
Subject: Re: Crate Anxiety
Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2002-04-04 12:56:23 PST

Try Jerry Howe's training manual and check out his Doggy
Do Right (And Kitty Will And A Rooster Did And A Cockatoo
Or Two Did Too) machine....it is for this.

Please do not listen to the others in here that don't like
him or his methods, they have never tried them....I have
and it works!!!!

I broke my dog from nipping almost 100% in 1 day and
she usually does this SEVERAL times a day and actually
makes my kids bleed!

Try it or contact him! The manual is at the above website
also, and it is free!

Becky

===========

----- Original Message -----
From: "N <>
To: "Jerry Howe" <jhowe2@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: Shadow

> Hey,
>
> Thanks so much for this morning, your patience is otherworldly !
> That was such a hectic time, I forgot that T was off to work
this
> morning and he usually calls on me to help get him out the door,
> than M woke up, and well, you got a feel for it !
>
> Which is probably good actually, I bet there was a lot of
insight
> gained. (It's usually much calmer around here)
>
> Now back to Shadow. WOW !
>
> Not a "new dog" yet. But really so much calmer !
>
> I took on the big challenge of "THE BROOM" now that's a real
> attention getter for her. But IT WORKED ! She settled down
> near by and let me sweep !
>
> She had a couple bouts of grabbing my pants with her teeth, and
> a few times she wanted to gnaw on me, but she settled down and
> gave up pretty quickly. AND it's 5:45 here, her time to totally
lose
> it, and she's out back with T and M playing calmly near M,
coming
> in to check on me periodically, and only peed in my office once
today.
>
> So, do you have old smashed soda cans all over your house (we
> keep one or more in each room) or did you fashion a classier
version ?
>
> Hey, thanks again, I'll let you know HOWE it's going.
>
> Hugs, and big sloppy wet doggy kisses,
>
> N & Co.

------------------------

"Hoku Beltz" <hoku@rsphawaii.com> wrote in message
news:SN2k9.45447$V7.10868114@twister.socal.rr.com...

> Aloha Sunny,

> Just follow the training program to the
> letter, no matter how insignificant some
> of the step seem to be and your pupy will
> be a very well behaved dog in a few days.
> I would seriously consider backing out of
> the training classes as they will conflict
> with the Wit's End principles.

> I went the training route first, and still
> had problems until I found Wits' End.

> Now I have two "new and improved" dogs.
> You won't be disappointed if you follow
> the program.

> Good luck,
> Hoku

==================

----- Original Message -----
From: Hoku Beltz
To: The Puppy Wizard
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 6:12 PM
Subject: Mahalo

Aloha Jerry,

Just wanted to let you know that the surrogate toy
technique is working wonders. I have not had a
shredded sheet for over a week now. It is nice
to be able to leave the bed made and come home
to a made bed.

Your program is awesome, but you already know
that. Keep up the good work!

Hoku

==================

"JoeTheGuru" <joetheguru@hotmail.com.NOSPAM wrote in
message
news: 3cab77eb$0$9993$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...

JERRY SAVE THIS LAD!!!!

or it could be a troll <are you a troll??
do not use it on your dog.....

would you use it on your best friend.....

I have read jerry's book, it seems too easy at first.
however I started to use some of the training out of it and now.

I have a dog that heels as fast as a collie in a
trial.<great dane X mastiff

I have a dog that stays and never leaves the spot.

I have a dog that comes when ever I call.

I have a dog that never leaves the yard, never runs away.

I have a dog that stands still to be washed
with the cold hose.

I have a dog that never pulls on
the lead when we walk.

I have a dog that puts up with more abuse then a
dog should from my 2 year old <and loves it

I have a dog that barks at the fence only when some ones there.

I have a dog that would not care less if there is
another dog in the park <only wants to be with and
please me though a lot of this is due to me training the dog
spending the time with the dog.

jerry's book showed me not to punish the dog. but
just to work with the dog. which I liked the idea of
hence why I tried it. it is easy to become
frustrated with a dog when you are trying to train
them.

I look forward to my next puppy <ban dog> so
I can use the information from jerry's book
and see just how good a dog can get.

the dog I have now was when I picked her up from
the RSPCA. she could not walk on a lead <no idea.
cowered from every noise <and wet her self, messed
in the house at every turn. acted like I was killing her
when I dragged her over to the mess.

this was A 6 month old pup that had been beaten
<2.5 feet to the shoulder. I could of taken her back
however I knew I could bring her back to being to
be a dog.

the dog I have now at 1.5 years <same dog is a dog
to be proud to walk down the street with <3 feet to
the shoulder and still growing.

so well behaved even when people walk passed with
a out of control dog. gentle with my child and trustworthy
< I never have to worry that my dog will bite her, only
have to worry if a stranger comes over to my child.
still that is not a worry, she places herself between my
child and the stranger.

I may be plugging jerry's book, however with the
crap out there it is good to see that someone has
moved forward. looked at a different way to train
dogs. yes he gets into people, and in their face
you should back off a little jerry however he is
sick of the bashing, choking, shocking, shaking
and everything else. so jerry save this lad from
ruining his dog. later, Joe

===================



"I know that most men, including those at ease with
problems of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept
even the simplest and most obvious truth if it would
oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions which they
have delighted in explaining to colleagues, proudly
taught to others, and which they have woven, thread by
thread, into the fabric of their lives."
-Leo Tolstoy-

Is it any wonder that the following sig file has generated
more complaints to my personal email than any other
controversial post I have made to date, bar none?:

CAVEAT
If you have to do things to your dog to train him that you
would rather not have to do, then you shouldn't be doing
them. If you have a dog trainer who tells you to jerk your
dog around, choke him, pinch his ears, or twist his toes,
shock, shake, slap, scold, hit, chin cuff, scruff shake or
punish your dog in any manner, that corrections
are appropriate, that the dog won't think of you as the
punisher, or that corrections are not harmful, or if they
can't train your dog to do what you want, look for a
trainer that knows HOWE.

Thank you,
Jerry Howe,
Director of Research,
BIOSOUND Scientific
Director of Training,
Wits' End Dog Training
1611 24th St
Orlando, FL 32805
Phone: 1-407-425-5092
Phone: 1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686)
Phone: 1-888-WITSEND (1-888-948-7363)
http://www.doggydoright.com

Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
-Francis Bacon-

There are terrible people who, instead of solving a
problem, bungle it and make it more difficult for all who
come after. Who ever can't hit the nail on the head
should, please, not hit at all.
-Nietzsche-

The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
learned qualities.

The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.

The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on
praising split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and
timing, not mindless hours of forced repetition, constant
corrections, and scolding.
-Jerry Howe-

The Puppy Wizard. <}TPW ; ~ ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizzzard. <}YPW ; ~ } >
oo-oo






>



Mike D
2003-08-31 18:11:30 EST
"Pat" <Pat@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:<bir8pf$r38$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> If you say that could you please at least say why?
> Pat

Don't bother with this so-called "puppy wizard." He is simply
insane...it's better to talk to a pencil.

K9Snoods
2003-08-31 18:52:19 EST
If the puppy grabs your hand hard, instead of pulling away (which will make
them grab harder for a better grip) gently close your hand on their jaw -
upper or lower, whichever is easier. Be very gentle when you do this, and
don't suddenly grab the puppies jaw. The aim is not to frighten or injure
your
puppy, but to make grabbing your hand mildly unpleasant. In fact, it may
hurt
you as you are closing your hand on puppies teeth, but should result in the
puppy
spitting your hand out. After a few repetitions, the puppy should stop
grabbing your hand. It may also help to put lemon juice or a deterrent spray
on your hands and clothing before beginning to play with your puppy. Various
brands of deterrent spray are available from pet shops: they all use
different recipes and often if one brand fails another will not. Many people
also get good results with "bitter apple" spray, though you may have to
order this through your vet or if you can go to a dog show or have a friend
that attends dog shows you should be able to get it from there easy enough

--
Regards Julie
j*e@k9snoods.co.uk
www.k9snoods.co.uk

Does your dog chew on its ears whilst eating or drinking?

If so you will find a snood very helpful.
A snood is an elasticised cylinder of fabric which slips over your dogs
head.
Please take a look at www.k9snoods.co.uk for further information




The Puppy Wizard
2003-08-31 23:55:15 EST
HOWEDY mikey,

"Mike D" <nuxodom2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:7313f855.0308311411.4b001172@posting.google.com...
> "Pat" <Pat@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:<bir8pf$r38$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
>
> > If you say that could you please at least say why?

You mean HOWE COME.

> > Pat
>
> Don't bother with this so-called "puppy wizard."

You mean The Puppy Wizard.

> He is simply insane...

The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual Students get
100% NEAR INSTANT SUCCESS withHOWET
HURTIN their dogs, mikey.

> it's better to talk to a pencil.

Here's you pencilin instructions to HURT:

"Warning: Sometimes The Corrections Will Seem
Quite Harsh And Cause You To Cringe. This Is A
Normal Reaction The First Few Times It Happens,
But You'll Get Over It."mike duforth, author:
"Courteous Canine."

The Puppy Wizard ain't lettin you GET OVER it mikey.
You're a dog abuser and a mental case.

You think HURTIN dogs and CRINGING
is COURTEOUS?

"I have heard advice stating that you should pre-load
your dog for Bitter Apple for it to work as efficiently
as possible. What does this mean?"

Means the author is a dog abuser of the worst magnitude.

And a MENTAL CASE.

"When you bring home the Bitter Apple for the first time, spray
one squirt directly into the dog's mouth and walk away. The dog
won't be too thrilled with this but just ignore him and continue
your normal behavior."

You think HURTING your dog is NORMAL BEHAVIOR?

--Mike Dufort
author of the zero selling book
"Courteous Canines"

You think HOWER pal mikey is playin with a full deck?

Yeah. When I preload my dog's mouth with bitter apple,
suppose I don't get used to being stupid and cruel, mikey?

Then HOWE do I train my dog if I can't HURT it?

"I Dropped The Leash, Threw My Right Arm Over The Lab's
Shoulder, Grabbed Her Opposite Foot With My Left Hand,
Rolled Her On Her Side, Leaned On Her, Smartly Growled
Into Her Throat And Said "GRRRR!" And Neatly Nipped Her
Ear," sionnach.

Oh, THANKS, sinofabitch...




Pat
2003-09-01 06:48:37 EST

"Mike D" <nuxodom2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:7313f855.0308311411.4b001172@posting.google.com...
> "Pat" <Pat@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:<bir8pf$r38$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> > If you say that could you please at least say why?
> > Pat
>
> Don't bother with this so-called "puppy wizard." He is simply
> insane...it's better to talk to a pencil.

Thanks Mike.
I had already gathered that.:-))
Thanks a lot the same for the warning.
Pat.



Pat
2003-09-01 08:50:49 EST

"Pat" <Pat@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
news:biv865$e8s$1@titan.btinternet.com...
>
> "Mike D" <nuxodom2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:7313f855.0308311411.4b001172@posting.google.com...
> > "Pat" <Pat@bonniepml.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:<bir8pf$r38$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> > > If you say that could you please at least say why?
> > > Pat
> >
> > Don't bother with this so-called "puppy wizard." He is simply
> > insane...it's better to talk to a pencil.
>
> Thanks Mike.
> I had already gathered that.:-))
> Thanks a lot the same for the warning.
> Pat.
>
>
A bit I forgot to add.
Everyone has some good in them,and some people here don't want to show that.
I would guess he is NOT what he makes out he is.
Pat.


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron