Dog Discussion: Michael Vs Matty Digitally Remastered

Michael Vs Matty Digitally Remastered

Michael Michael
2004-07-10 19:15:49 EST
hello fans,

dogtv.com networks has been redesigned, yet again from
the ground up, for the broadband era. Exciting things
are in the works.

Click below for the digitally remastered footage
of "michael vs matty" where bold new school dog
guru michael takes on veteran "uncle" matty
margolis in a testy exchange...

http://dogtv.com/media.htm

you don't need any media player. You can watch it
right from the website, whether you are on
a Mac, PC, Linux, whatever. All you need is Flash.

for those of you without broadband (aka, people
like shelly) we would like to know whether or not
you can view this video of your favorite dog expert.

--
this is michael
reporting live...

Pat Durkin
2004-07-17 12:40:41 EST
Seems to me Matty's logic outweighed your constant interruptions. And your
contemptuous dismissal of the statistics compiled by the CDC - as if they
were meaningless - didn't impress me favorably.

Pat

The Puppy Wizard
2004-07-17 14:02:02 EST
HOWEDY pat,

"Pat Durkin" <clovers@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> Seems to me Matty's logic

Uncle matty is a FRAUD A LIAR and A DOG ABUSER.
The Amazing Puppy Wizard has pubicly DISCREDITED
him. FurtherMOORE, The Amazing Puppy Wizard sends
HIS posts to the lying dog abusing COWARDS FRAUDS
and ACTIVE LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES
HE IDENTIFIES EXXXPOSES and DISCREDITES on HIS
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Forums and
INVITES their RESPONSES.

You do not see those EXXXPERTS reply
cause talkin BUSINESS with The Amazing
Puppy Wizard is PROFESSIONAL SUICIDE.

> outweighed your constant interruptions.

You think politeness HOWEtweighs TRUTH?

> And your contemptuous dismissal of the
> statistics compiled by the CDC -

BWEEEHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAA!!!

"Stastics" can be manipulated just like you've been.

> as if they were meaningless -

They ARE meaningless on accHOWENT
of ALL behavior problems are CAUSED
BY MISHANDLING, not BAD DOGS.

> didn't impress me favorably.

Well pat, we certainly wouldn't wanna
not favorably IMPRESS a humanitarian
like yourself:

From: Pat Durkin (clovers@pacbell.net)
Subject: Re: Daily dehumanization
Newsgroups: talk.politics.mideast
Date: 2003-12-21 03:04:03 PST

Of course this behavior on the part of the
Jews is entirely a one-way affair. They've
never been given even the slightest reason
whatsoever to do any of this by the meek
and peace-loving Palestinians.

If the Jews would simply abandon the land
they call Israel everything would be fine.

Pat

From: Pat Durkin (clovers@pacbell.net)
Subject: My apologies
Date: 1998/12/08

Sorry to have involved the rest of you in this.

I should never have begun an argument with an idiot.

Pat

----------------------

Wouldn't be the first time, pat:

From: Joe (sm5w2@hotmail.com)
Subject: What color is the attendee badge
for American Heart conference in Anaheim?
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology
Date: 2001-11-02 10:43:11 PST

I'm thinking that attendee's have gotten
their badges by now.

What is the color of the portion of the
badge with the attendee's name?

From: Pat Durkin (clovers@pacbell.net)
Subject: Re: What color is the attendee badge
for American Heart conference in Anaheim?
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology
Date: 2001-11-02 14:59:04 PST

Who are you? Why do you want to know?

-------------------------------

Looks like Joe don't believe you, pat.
Could that be on accHOWENT of
you've got a reptuation of deceit?:

From: Pat Durkin (clovers@pacbell.net)
Subject: Re: Killing Americans in Iraq for
Sport. 3 More dead
Date: 2004-07-13 06:25:03 PST

"Vendicar Decarian" <VD@Pyro.net> wrote in message

> "D" <dontspam@hotbotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > It's someone who's happy that a few Americans
> > have died *liberating* a foreign country. No different
> > to people here who like to see Muslims die by the
> > bucket load.
>
> The difference is that the Muslums didn't
> come to America to kill Americans, while
> the Americans came to Iraq to Murder Iraquis.

Au contraire!

Perhaps you have not heard about 9/11.

You went to America to happily murder
thousands of Americans and now can't
understand why they want to defend themselves.

Are you STUPID?

------------------------------

Seems you didn't CARE abHOWET the
Iraquois Saddam MURDERED twelve
years ago. Seems you DON'T CARE
that Saddam Hussein had NUTHIN TO
DO with 911.

Seems you're just a COWARD with an
axe to grind, and you DON'T CARE WHO
YOU HURT, so long as YOU CAN SATISFY
your innate URGE to HURT INTIMIDATE
and blow your own horn, eh pat?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

David Cohen
2004-07-17 14:09:13 EST

"Pat Durkin" <clovers@pacbell.net> wrote
> Seems to me Matty's logic outweighed your constant interruptions.
And your
> contemptuous dismissal of the statistics compiled by the CDC - as if
they
> were meaningless - didn't impress me favorably.

But, you must be impressed by the ability of
Michael/Michae_l/Micha_el/Michaelmichael/Mich_ael/Mic_hael/Mi_chael/ad
infinitum ad nauseum, to avoid killfiles. His having not one shred of
self-respect just makes everyone else feel better about themselves, by
comparison.

David
--
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where
they went."---Will Rogers

Michael 2.0
2004-07-17 16:17:58 EST
Pat Durkin wrote:

> Seems to me Matty's logic outweighed your constant interruptions. And your
> contemptuous dismissal of the statistics compiled by the CDC - as if they
> were meaningless - didn't impress me favorably.

thanks Pat,

I always take fan input into consideration, and I will
keep that in mind the next time I'm on TV. I'm not going
to give away my arguments here online. I'd rather they
be fresh.

this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

> Pat

Michael 2.0
2004-07-17 16:22:40 EST
David Cohen wrote:

> "Pat Durkin" <clovers@pacbell.net> wrote
>
>>Seems to me Matty's logic outweighed your constant interruptions.
>
> And your
>
>>contemptuous dismissal of the statistics compiled by the CDC - as if
>
> they
>
>>were meaningless - didn't impress me favorably.
>

> But, you must be impressed by the ability of
> Michael/Michae_l/Micha_el/Michaelmichael/Mich_ael/Mic_hael/Mi_chael/ad
> infinitum ad nauseum, to avoid killfiles. His having not one shred of
> self-respect just makes everyone else feel better about themselves, by
> comparison.
>
> David

Hello David,

We appreciate your candid comments. A representative will get
back to you in 48-72 hours. Did you know that many of your
questions can be answered online at our website? It's free
and you don't have to wait in line on the phone. Just go to
w-w-w dot dog tv dot com

this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

David Cohen
2004-07-17 18:11:55 EST

"michael 2.0" <michael20@microyaho0onetscape.com> wrote
> David Cohen wrote:
> > "Pat Durkin" <clovers@pacbell.net> wrote
> >
> >>Seems to me Matty's logic outweighed your constant interruptions.
> > And your
> >>contemptuous dismissal of the statistics compiled by the CDC - as
if
> > they
> >>were meaningless - didn't impress me favorably.
> >
> > But, you must be impressed by the ability of

Michael/Michae_l/Micha_el/Michaelmichael/Mich_ael/Mic_hael/Mi_chael/ad
> > infinitum ad nauseum, to avoid killfiles. His having not one shred
of
> > self-respect just makes everyone else feel better about
themselves, by
> > comparison.
> >
> > David
>
> Hello David,
>
> We appreciate your candid comments. A representative will get
> back to you in 48-72 hours. Did you know that many of your
> questions can be answered online at our website? It's free
> and you don't have to wait in line on the phone. Just go to
> w-w-w dot dog tv dot com

<clap, clap> Excellent Jerry Howe! Now, do Jimmy Cagney.

David

The Puppy Wizard
2004-07-17 19:53:30 EST
"You dirty rat," Cagney.

"David Cohen" <sammiesdad@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "michael 2.0" <michael20@microyaho0onetscape.com> wrote
> > David Cohen wrote:
> > > "Pat Durkin" <clovers@pacbell.net> wrote

interruptions.
> > > And your
CDC - as
> if
> > > they
> > >
> > > But, you must be impressed by the ability of

Michael/Michae_l/Micha_el/Michaelmichael/Mich_ael/Mic_hael/Mi_chae
l/ad
> > > infinitum ad nauseum, to avoid killfiles. His having not one
shred
> of
> > > self-respect just makes everyone else feel better about
> themselves, by
> > > comparison.
> > >
> > > David
> >
> > Hello David,
> >
> > We appreciate your candid comments. A representative will get
> > back to you in 48-72 hours. Did you know that many of your
> > questions can be answered online at our website? It's free
> > and you don't have to wait in line on the phone. Just go to
> > w-w-w dot dog tv dot com
>
> <clap, clap> Excellent Jerry Howe! Now, do Jimmy Cagney.
>
> David

The Puppy Wizard
2004-07-17 23:14:36 EST
HOWEDY dajablues,

You can't post here abHOWETS notMOORE.

NOT on accHOWENT of you're a liar a dog
abuser a coward or a MENTAL CASE, which
is NOT the thrust of this message.

You can't post here abHOWETS noMOORE
cause you're a FREAKIN IDIOT.

uncle matty is a FRAUD a CHEAT and a
DOG ABUSER. He's learned well, from
captain arthur haggerty, HOWE to SELL
LESSSONS make EXXXCUSES and
abuse people and dogs.

He's been IDENTIFIED EXXXPOSED and
DISCREDITED in PUBLISHED NEWS
PAPERS and by The Amazing Puppy
Wizard all over the Whole Wild World.

IN FACT, just yesterday The Amazing
Puppy Wizard enterTrained a phone
call from a lady in CA who's dog had
seriHOWES behavior problems and
had SPOKEN to uncle matty and was
NOT satisfied that her dog had NO
HOPE of being REHABILITATED
NEARLY INSTANLY.

FurtherMOORE, she likeWIZE has two
friends with problem dogs who likeWIZE
"CON-sulted" uncle matty and were likeWIZE
LEFT WITHHOWET A PRAYER for rehabilitating
their dog's behavior problems.

NHOWE get the heel HOWETA The Amazing
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Forum.