Dog Discussion: Clicker Training JERRYIZED - DON'T Be An EXPERT

Clicker Training JERRYIZED - DON'T Be An EXPERT

The Puppy Wizard
2004-07-10 01:09:58 EST
NOTE ABOUT "The Puppy Wizard" - please read

Date: 2004-07-08 03:52:57 PST

HOWEDY ron m.,

"Ron M." <r> wrote in message
news:d7fc3008.0407070959.1b279942@posting.google.com...

> From time to time, new people visit this
> newsgroup and get caught up in threads
> pertaining to "The Puppy Wizard,"

Yeah. That's sad, ain't it. We ain't gonna
do that noMOORE here abHOWETS.

> whose real name is Jerry Howe.

INDEEDY. HE'S the WON tellin you and
your lying dog abusing punk thug coward
pals you can't post here abHOWETS noMOORE.

> Here is some relevant information about this person,

You mean, The UNMENTIONABLE WON?

> for the benefit of those who are new:

DECENT PEOPLE DO NOT POST HERE.

> People, please do NOT respond to his posts.

If The Amazing Puppy Wizard does his job
pupperly there shouldn't BE a REASON to
RESPOND to The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
posts unless you're sayin THANK YOU.

WHAT QUESTIONS would THE AMAZING
PUPPY WIZARD ASK?

Ooops! Tricked me, sly devil, didn't you.

THAT'S HOWE COME HE'S a goddamned WIZARD
and you're a lying dog abusing punk thug coward
mental case.

> His name is Jerry Howe -

And HE SEZ you can't post here noMOORE.

From: The Puppy Wizard (ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net)
Subject: Re: Jerks on rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Date: 2004-05-13 15:25:16 PST

HOWEDY maxixe,

"Maxixe" <maxixe@volcanomail.com> wrote in message

> Ten years ago I used to post to rec.pets.dogs groups.

And you stopped posting last year cause
you was EMBARRASSED abHOWET
learnin you're a dog abuser.

> I learned a lot from posting and reading
> helpful advice,

INDEEDY:

From: Maxixe (maxixe@volcanomail.com)

Subject: Opinions, experience with hidden/electronic
fence systems

Date: 2002-01-19 20:51:55 PST

I live in an urban setting currently with a
fenced back yard but we are going to build
a new home in the country on a 6 acre lot
and I don't want to have to put up a fence.

-------------------------

And HOWER dog lovers told you to go for it.
You posted that IDIOTIC question 2002-01-19.
On Jul 28, 2001 Misty wrote in that her shock
system made her dog run HOWET on her and
he never came back.

granville's DEAD DOG attacked a child
cause of her shock fence. liea altshuller's
dog Cubbe attacked her only friend for
standing in her SHOCK ZONE and tried
to attack a couple of children.

From: Tricia9999 (tricia9999@aol.com)
Subject: Re: electronic fences
Date: 2002-11-17 07:15:27 PST

>> how effective are these electronic fences
>> in keeping a dog on a property????

Some run through it. Others get shocked
and become too scared to go out in the
yard anymore. Just heard of a guy that has
to rehome his dog, because the dog
got caught right in the path of the shock
and will now not go near his person,
won't go outside.

Just hides under a desk in the house.

They won't keep people or critters off of
your property.

=========

> sure, every once in a while there was a troll

You mean a mentally ill dog abuser, like yourself?

> that jumped on someone like myself

You mean a dog abuser.

> who was at the time inexperienced

You mean mentally ill. Decent people
do not post here abHOWETS, maxixe.

> and looking for some help as a new pet owner.

You came here to learn HOWE to HURT
and INTIMIDATE your dog.

> It seems like a lot of jerks call this
> newsgroup home now.

INDEED. Hasn't changed much since
you posted last year.

> To the jerks

You mean the decent people who don't
shock and choke their dogs.

> IF YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT DOGS

Like you do, dog abuser.

> you'd help the people asking for advice,

You mean give them tips to force control
and hurt and intimidate and bribe their dogs?

> not belittle them, insult them, attack them, etc.

You mean by QUOTING them abusing dogs
and lying abHOWET it and posting their mental
health case histories to prove that they're INSANE?

> and use a "holier than thou" attitude.

You mean, holier than a lying dog abusing
Punk Thug Coward MENTAL CASE?

> If you know more than most people because
> you are a trainer, dog handler, breeder, kennel
> worker/owner, rescue volunteer, etc. than you
> should be here to share your knowledge and
> encourage people to do the right thing!

ALL the INFORMATION you need to know
is in your FREE copy of The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual.

Evidently you didn't LIKE not hurtin your dog, maxixe.

> Otherwise they'll turn away from getting help

You mean, like advice to shock your dogs?

> and the dogs will end up suffering for your
> abuse of the owner!

You mean the MENTAL CASES like yourself
who came here abHOWETS to learn HOWE
to HURT and INTIMIDATE your dogs?

> You know who you are.

INDEED.

> You can't truly call yourself a dog lover if you
> aren't helping people who care for dogs

You mean dog lovers like yourself who
want to shock and hurt your dog.

> with respectful responses

We wouldn't wanna be DIS-RESPECTFUL
of a dog abusing mental case. Would we,
maxixe.

> that teach them to correctly care for their dogs!

Well, we would, but with liars dog abusers
cowards and active long term incurable
MENTAL PATIENTS like yourself who
WANT to HURT their dogs tellin folks
not to believe The Amazing Puppy
Wizard cause HE'S a liar and dog
abuser, well, you know HOWE it
goes.

You get your shock fence and hurt your
dog and don't post here abHOWETS no
MOORE EXXXCEPT to COMPLAIN that
some of us are MEAN to DOG ABUSERS
and MENTAL CASES who HURT dogs and
LIE abHOWET it.

Date: 2004-05-12 12:25:42 PST

HOWEDY Kristine,

"Kristine Kochanski" <nospamokpal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 12 May 2004 15:34:14 GMT, "The Puppy Wizard"
> <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >HOWEDY kristine,
> >
> >The Amazing Puppy Wizard is likeWIZE,
> >Jerry HOWE, at your service.
>
> Wow, your zany offbeat humour really cracks me up.

INDEEDY. "And a fun time was had by WON an all."

> >We call that multi tasking. Perhaps
> >THAT EXXXPLAINS the top postin?
>
> If you can multitask, perhaps you can
> follow the basic rules of usenet etiquette
> then,

Here on The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Forums we have "no rules, just
RIGHT".

> like not posting 1500 lines of gibberish in one post.

It'd be hard to EXXXPLAIN what's goin
dHOWEN here abHOWETS in less words.

> >karen pryor MURDERED her DEAD KAT
>
> How can you murder a dead cat?

She couldn't clicker train IT not to
crap an piss in her stove top...
so she MURDERED IT.

So much for clicker trainin.

Date: 2003-06-21 21:08:32 PST

Clicker Training JERRYIZED - DON'T Be An EXPERT -
Stay Tuned For HOWE C/T Causes HYPERACTIVITY
And MISTRUST, "The Coupe de Gras."

Here's MY post, Clicker Training JERRYIZED -

- DON'T Be An EXPERT -

Stay Tuned For HOWE C/T Causes
HYPERACTIVITY And MISTRUST,
"The Coupe de Gras."

Meanwhile, start studying your FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual...
works GREAT on kids, too.

Ask ed w of PET LOSS dot CON and booby
maida of presidential dog training.

The following is to disciple Cris,
our Shelter Saviour... hypocrite.

HOWEDY chris,

k*e@webtv.net (Chris Williams) wrote in
<4905-3DBB15EB-99@storefull-2174.public.lawson.webtv.net>:

> Pryor has certainly gone _commercial.
> However, here's the answer to your
> question from "Clicker Basics".

Did she give us a answer HOWE COME
she KILLED her kat because she couldn't
train IT not to crap and piss in her stove
top, chris?

>===============

> Clicker trainers focus on building behavior,
> not stopping behavior.

Yeah. An we all thought it was CURIOSITY,
not CLICKER TRAINING that KILLED the
kitty kat one fine day, eh chris?

> Instead of yelling at the dog for jumping up,

My goodness gracious! NOBODY would
advocate sumpthin like THAT, chris.

WOULD THEY???

> you click it for sitting.

BWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

HOWE long do you figger our EXPERTS
practice training a behavior through a
distraction, chris?

Would it be FAIR to say MONTHS in
MOST cases to SUCCESSFULLY
train ANY command to "last"
through a distraction?

YOU KNOW IT.

> Instead of kicking the horse to make it go,
> you click it for walking.

When and IF it DECIDES to walk, chris.
That means you'd need to CATCH IT in
the act, and click treat till the animal
repeats that behavior on the click/treat.

Could take weeks just to find the behavior
enough to condition it, chris.

Then, HOWE the heel are you gonna
STOP the hoss, chris?

Someday I'll tell you the joke about that. But right now,
I ain't playin games with you. You're doin every body a
disservice trying to support your click/bribe pals in the
industry, chris.

THEY'RE BLOWHARDS and HALFWITS, like yourself.

Clicker training is simply teaching and UNTHOUGHT
response to an IRRELEVANT behavior or circumstance.

The outcome remains a mystery to the dog until all
the components in the chain of events culminate in
a succession of behaviors to effect the "command"
and then they're linked together with a cue and MAYBE,
JUST MAYBE, the dog will UNDERSTAND what he's
just done, and THEN MAYBE learn to USE the command
WITHOUT your instructions...

THAT'S HOWE COME your clicker methods
FAIL to TRAIN dogs to DO what you've "trained"
them to do WHEN YOU'RE NOT STANDING
THERE TO BRIBE THEM!!!

The dog could be trained to do ANYTHING without
THINKING of it IN CONTEXT, a diametrically opposed
concept to everything The Puppy Wizard RELIES ON to
train dogs NEARLY INSTANTLY to UNDERSTAND
and APPLY the CONCEPTS we're TEACHING.

The difference is between teaching and training. A
trained command doesn't imply COGNIZANCE of
the CONCEPT, and will NOT reliably train the dog
to perform the command INDEPENDENTLY, like
HOWE my students work.

> Then, click by click, you "shape" longer sits, or more
> walking, until you have the final results you want.

INSTEAD OF training the entire concept holographically,
as The Puppy Wizard does through conditioning and
non physical motivation.

> Once the behavior is learned, you keep it going with
> praise and approval and save the clicker
> and treats for the next new thing you want to train.

Unless the click treat rewards the inappropriate behavior
by accident of timing or not being a freakin mindreader,
and you COINCIDENTALLY train the dog to do the
inappropriate behavior as a result of your ineffective
and inappropriate click/bribe method, chris.

Every thing we do with behavior is a double edged
sword, as you're finding out, the hard way, thanks
to your colossal fragile ego, inferiority complexes,
weak minds, and loyalty to similar incompetent
blowhards you consider your respected trainer friends.

The ones who KILL animals they can't train, chris.
Tell me they're gettin 100% success like you SEE
my students REPORT here, chris???

GO AHEAD. Tell me YOUR PALS are gettin the kinda
results YOUR PALS HERE call LIES, chris.

It's time for you to smarten up and stop pandering
to the dog killers you're entertaining and legitimizing
and making excuses for.

>> All living beings are ensouled and strive to participate
>> in eternity. ............Aristotle

What are your clicker pals gonna tell these folks with
puppies biting their kids and their adult dogs biting
their wives, chris? You gonna train a incompatible
behavior with attacking your mate or kids using a
piece of liver and a three dollar clicker from pestmart?

When you could do the whole job in MINUTES for FREE
using your FREE copy of my FREE Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual where we rehabilitate serious behavior
problems in a few minutes over a couple of days using
non force, non confrontational, non bribe, non confinement
scientific and psychological techniques that trains EVERY
dog to naturally WANT to do EVERY THING like HOWE
my 100% nearly instantly successful FREE Wits' End Dog
Training Method manual students REPORT RIGHT HERE?

You know, the ones your lying dog abusing Thug pals
call LIARS, PAID SHILLS for Jerry and FORGERIES
made by Jerry to sell his fraudulent scam machine?

Message -----