Dog Discussion: Hello Fans, World Premiere (and I Need Some Feedback) Tai V. Cameraman

Hello Fans, World Premiere (and I Need Some Feedback) Tai V. Cameraman

_michael
2004-07-01 00:03:48 EST
Hello fans,

As your World Leader in Dog EnterTraining (TM)

I feel it is my duty to inform you of the latest
dogtv.com networks World Premiere

Tai vs Cameraman

This is an important, entertraining, high quality
20 mb .wmv file which focuses on how to meet/greet
a strange potentially aggressive dog. We need your
feedback. Please rate this video on a scale of 1-10.

Feel free to add any comments about what you
liked didn't like. Think of yourselves as
market beta testers.

We thank you for your heelp.

You can view the video by navigating to

http://dogtv.com

this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

Child
2004-07-01 19:17:16 EST

"_michael" <michael@microyahoogooglesoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello fans,
>
> As your World Leader in Dog EnterTraining (TM)
>
> I feel it is my duty to inform you of the latest
> dogtv.com networks World Premiere
>
> Tai vs Cameraman
>
> This is an important, entertraining, high quality
> 20 mb .wmv file which focuses on how to meet/greet
> a strange potentially aggressive dog. We need your
> feedback. Please rate this video on a scale of 1-10.
>
> Feel free to add any comments about what you
> liked didn't like. Think of yourselves as
> market beta testers.

Your video makes me homesick for water ice and hoagies.

_michael
2004-07-01 19:49:15 EST
Child wrote:

> "_michael" <michael@microyahoogooglesoft.com> wrote in message
>
>>Hello fans,
>>
>>As your World Leader in Dog EnterTraining (TM)
>>
>>I feel it is my duty to inform you of the latest
>>dogtv.com networks World Premiere
>>
>>Tai vs Cameraman
>>
>>This is an important, entertraining, high quality
>>20 mb .wmv file which focuses on how to meet/greet
>>a strange potentially aggressive dog. We need your
>>feedback. Please rate this video on a scale of 1-10.
>>
>>Feel free to add any comments about what you
>>liked didn't like. Think of yourselves as
>>market beta testers.
>

> Your video makes me homesick for water ice and hoagies.

that's good feedback! As I get better as this, I
realize that you have to bring out the flavor of
where you are,

you've got to do all the standard things,
make them laugh,
make them cry,
get a sense of place and time...

but the most important thing I've learned
recently, is to take advantage of my
supporting cast. The cameraman is capable
of being priceless. I should have filmed him
more often.

all you need to know about being a dogumentary
filmmaker you can learn by watching tv.

--
this is michael
reporting live...

User
2004-07-01 20:48:31 EST

"Child" <dawg@alaskaSPAMFREE.com> wrote in message

> "_michael" <michael@microyahoogooglesoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello fans,
> >
> > As your World Leader in Dog EnterTraining (TM)
> >
> > I feel it is my duty to inform you of the latest
> > dogtv.com networks World Premiere
> >
> > Tai vs Cameraman
> >
> > This is an important, entertraining, high quality
> > 20 mb .wmv file which focuses on how to meet/greet
> > a strange potentially aggressive dog. We need your
> > feedback. Please rate this video on a scale of 1-10.
> >
> > Feel free to add any comments about what you
> > liked didn't like. Think of yourselves as
> > market beta testers.
>
> Your video makes me homesick for water ice and hoagies.

I'm trying to recogize the placewhere it was filmed. The footpath looks like
the walking trail around Norristown State Hospital (which despite it's
proximity to a large institution for the mentally ill is actually a lovely
area), but the small graveyard makes me think it's not so. The brother's
remarks about the driver testing area would fit in with this theory as well.
But since I moved from suburban Norristown to the more gracious and scenic
areas of SE PA, I have little need to revisit those now seedy areas.
I wonder how Mikey's sales job with CoNICElli Toyota is going!

Child
2004-07-01 21:03:05 EST

"user" <n-user@prodigy.net> wrote in message

> "Child" <dawg@alaskaSPAMFREE.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "_michael" <michael@microyahoogooglesoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello fans,
> > >
> > > As your World Leader in Dog EnterTraining (TM)
> > >
> > > I feel it is my duty to inform you of the latest
> > > dogtv.com networks World Premiere
> > >
> > > Tai vs Cameraman
> > >
> > > This is an important, entertraining, high quality
> > > 20 mb .wmv file which focuses on how to meet/greet
> > > a strange potentially aggressive dog. We need your
> > > feedback. Please rate this video on a scale of 1-10.
> > >
> > > Feel free to add any comments about what you
> > > liked didn't like. Think of yourselves as
> > > market beta testers.
> >
> > Your video makes me homesick for water ice and hoagies.
>
> I'm trying to recogize the placewhere it was filmed. The footpath looks
like
> the walking trail around Norristown State Hospital (which despite it's
> proximity to a large institution for the mentally ill is actually a
lovely
> area), but the small graveyard makes me think it's not so. The brother's
> remarks about the driver testing area would fit in with this theory as
well.
> But since I moved from suburban Norristown to the more gracious and scenic
> areas of SE PA, I have little need to revisit those now seedy areas.
> I wonder how Mikey's sales job with CoNICElli Toyota is going!

I know mikey used to live in the NE, an area which i am not too familiar
with. I grew up in Delaware county (broomall to be exact) and got less
exposure to the NE than I should have.

_michael
2004-07-01 21:13:11 EST
user wrote:

> "Child" <dawg@alaskaSPAMFREE.com> wrote in message
>
>>"_michael" <michael@microyahoogooglesoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Hello fans,
>>>
>>>As your World Leader in Dog EnterTraining (TM)
>>>
>>>I feel it is my duty to inform you of the latest
>>>dogtv.com networks World Premiere
>>>
>>>Tai vs Cameraman
>>>
>>>This is an important, entertraining, high quality
>>>20 mb .wmv file which focuses on how to meet/greet
>>>a strange potentially aggressive dog. We need your
>>>feedback. Please rate this video on a scale of 1-10.
>>>
>>>Feel free to add any comments about what you
>>>liked didn't like. Think of yourselves as
>>>market beta testers.
>>
>>Your video makes me homesick for water ice and hoagies.
>

> I'm trying to recogize the placewhere it was filmed. The footpath looks like
> the walking trail around Norristown State Hospital (which despite it's
> proximity to a large institution for the mentally ill is actually a lovely
> area), but the small graveyard makes me think it's not so. The brother's
> remarks about the driver testing area would fit in with this theory as well.
> But since I moved from suburban Norristown to the more gracious and scenic
> areas of SE PA, I have little need to revisit those now seedy areas.
> I wonder how Mikey's sales job with CoNICElli Toyota is going!

There are lots of black (and Mexican) people in
Norristown. That's what makes it "seedy" right.
So you are way out in the freakin' boonies somewhere
to get away from black people. That's great. I'm
glad you are safe out there, far from the unwashed.

The cameraman and his wife recently moved to PA from
Ohio. His wife insisted that they live in a place that
had less than 2% black people or something like that,
and she made him check the census stats or whatever
you check for that kind of thing when they were buying
a house.

So that pretty much ruled out Norristown. He's about
a half hour away. Probably lives near you.

glad to be of heelp.

this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

_michael
2004-07-01 21:41:50 EST
Child wrote:

> I know mikey used to live in the NE, an area which i am not too familiar
> with. I grew up in Delaware county (broomall to be exact) and got less
> exposure to the NE than I should have.

Nope, I've never lived up there. Been close to this though,
ever since I've been in PA. Just for you, another still frame
of the places you will be (or were) from...

closing time...

http://dogtv.com/476.jpg

this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

User
2004-07-01 21:53:37 EST

> "user" <n-user@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Child" <dawg@alaskaSPAMFREE.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "_michael" <michael@microyahoogooglesoft.com> wrote in message

> > > Your video makes me homesick for water ice and hoagies.
> >
> > I'm trying to recogize the placewhere it was filmed. The footpath looks
> like
> > the walking trail around Norristown State Hospital (which despite it's
> > proximity to a large institution for the mentally ill is actually a
> lovely
> > area), but the small graveyard makes me think it's not so. The brother's
> > remarks about the driver testing area would fit in with this theory as
> well.
> > But since I moved from suburban Norristown to the more gracious and
scenic
> > areas of SE PA, I have little need to revisit those now seedy areas.
> > I wonder how Mikey's sales job with CoNICElli Toyota is going!
>

> I know mikey used to live in the NE, an area which i am not too familiar
> with. I grew up in Delaware county (broomall to be exact) and got less
> exposure to the NE than I should have.

If he thinks Chalfont is the boonies, he's more deluded than I originally
suspected. His brothers wife was smart to check out the local dempgraphic
before she moved here. Not everyone wants their kids to be a wigger like
Mikey.

My mother worked on W. Marshall St. from 1962 to 2002 (yes, folks, that's 40
years!) and when she retired , the neighborhood was seriously in the
dregs. She used to take us to work with here in the early 70's and we would
hang out on the street in front of her office. That would not be a good idea
now.
The Mexicans actually rescued the neighborhood, there are thriving shops and
restaurants there now that weren't there 10 years ago. Sadly, white females
like myself aren't safe there.

_michael
2004-07-01 22:21:40 EST
user wrote:

> If he thinks Chalfont is the boonies, he's more deluded than I originally
> suspected.

Yep. Chalfont is the boonies. If I lived there, I would need
a car. And I would be another dummy dependent upon foreign oil
fretting about the price of gas.

And I would have to work hard, like a dummy drone,
and not be able to quit my job in the summer whenever
I want to. And I wouldn't have been able to build my
own digital television/media production studio.

I'm guessing that you work hard and you
never have any free time.

> His brothers wife was smart to check out the local dempgraphic
> before she moved here. Not everyone wants their kids to be a wigger like
> Mikey.
>
> My mother worked on W. Marshall St. from 1962 to 2002

I could step out my door and throw a rock there.

(yes, folks, that's 40
> years!) and when she retired , the neighborhood was seriously in the
> dregs. She used to take us to work with here in the early 70's and we would
> hang out on the street in front of her office. That would not be a good idea
> now.
> The Mexicans actually rescued the neighborhood, there are thriving shops and
> restaurants there now that weren't there 10 years ago. Sadly, white females
> like myself aren't safe there.

BWHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!
you've got white flight shell shock syndrome real bad.

That's what happens when you live in a place like
Chalfont for too long. And suddenly you got to a
place where there are black people and you go into
shell shock.

But regardless, you'd be safe even with your shell shock,
if you had Chazz and Kwame Brown with you. Kwame Brown
isn't that big, but he scares people and I get a wide
berth wherever I walk. Must be the pointy ears. If your
moms had a shop on W. Marshall, chances are damn good
Chazz and KB have peed on her store.

--
this is michael
reporting live...

The Puppy Wizard
2004-07-01 23:37:43 EST
HOWEDY user,

Sadly, white females like yourself ain't safe nowhere noHOWE.