Dog Discussion: Is There Someone Else Than That Puppy Wizzard?

Is There Someone Else Than That Puppy Wizzard?

Michel
2004-06-14 09:23:18 EST
I'm living near a river and, from time to time, my dog wallows itself in
rotten fishes which are lying strewn on the bank . It's rather catastrophic
for a collie,even if it is a miniature.
What does that depend on? What's the name of that habit? What do I have to
do?
Thanks.
M.R.

L Alpert
2004-06-14 09:50:44 EST
Michel wrote:
> I'm living near a river and, from time to time, my dog wallows itself
> in rotten fishes which are lying strewn on the bank . It's rather
> catastrophic for a collie,even if it is a miniature.
> What does that depend on? What's the name of that habit? What do I
> have to do?
> Thanks.
> M.R.

If I lived near a river with dead rotten fish strewn along the bank all the
time, I would want to know what is killing the fish and try to have it
stopped, if possible.....

Rosa
2004-06-14 09:58:57 EST

"Michel" <somiro@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I'm living near a river and, from time to time, my dog wallows itself in
> rotten fishes which are lying strewn on the bank . It's rather
catastrophic
> for a collie,even if it is a miniature.
> What does that depend on? What's the name of that habit? What do I have to
> do?
> Thanks.
> M.R.

I don't know why, but dogs like stinky things, the worse they smell, the
bigger the urge to roll in it. I haven't heard of any other solutions than
a) finding the stinky stuff before the dog does, and removing it. b) Not
letting dog out of sight and calling it back before it starts to roll.

Rosa

Michel
2004-06-14 21:01:58 EST
Thanks, Rosa.
M.R.
---------30-------

"Rosa" <i.don't@think.so> a \ufffdcrit dans le message de

> "Michel" <somiro@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > I'm living near a river and, from time to time, my dog wallows itself in
> > rotten fishes which are lying strewn on the bank . It's rather
> catastrophic
> > for a collie,even if it is a miniature.
> > What does that depend on? What's the name of that habit? What do I have
> > do?
> > Thanks.
> > M.R.
> >

> I don't know why, but dogs like stinky things, the worse they smell, the
> bigger the urge to roll in it. I haven't heard of any other solutions than
> a) finding the stinky stuff before the dog does, and removing it. b) Not
> letting dog out of sight and calling it back before it starts to roll.
>
> Rosa

The Puppy Wizard
2004-06-15 00:05:31 EST
HOWEDY rosa,

That'll work EVERY TIME.

Too bad you don't know HOWE to
train a dog so you don't have to
MANAGE IT EVERY TIME IT wants
to do sumpthin you don't like.

Perhaps you should advise the OP to
KILLFILE The Amazing Puppy Wizard?

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

"Rosa" <i.don't@think.so> wrote in message

> "Michel" <somiro@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > I'm living near a river and, from time to time, my dog wallows
itself in
> > rotten fishes which are lying strewn on the bank . It's rather
> catastrophic
> > for a collie,even if it is a miniature.
> > What does that depend on? What's the name of that habit? What
do I have to
> > do?
> > Thanks.
> > M.R.
> >

> I don't know why, but dogs like stinky things, the worse they
smell, the
> bigger the urge to roll in it. I haven't heard of any other
solutions than
> a) finding the stinky stuff before the dog does, and removing
it. b) Not
> letting dog out of sight and calling it back before it starts to
roll.

> Rosa

The Puppy Wizard
2004-06-15 00:06:07 EST
BWEEEEAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

> Thanks, Rosa.
> M.R.
> ---------30-------
>
> "Rosa" <i.don't@think.so> a \ufffdcrit dans le message de
> >
> > "Michel" <somiro@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > > I'm living near a river and, from time to time, my dog
wallows itself in
> > > rotten fishes which are lying strewn on the bank . It's
rather
> > catastrophic
> > > for a collie,even if it is a miniature.
> > > What does that depend on? What's the name of that habit?
What do I have
> > > do?
> > > Thanks.
> > > M.R.
> > >

> > I don't know why, but dogs like stinky things, the worse they
smell, the
> > bigger the urge to roll in it. I haven't heard of any other
solutions than
> > a) finding the stinky stuff before the dog does, and removing
it. b) Not
> > letting dog out of sight and calling it back before it starts
to roll.

> > Rosa

The Puppy Wizard
2004-06-15 12:09:48 EST
HOWEDY Michel,

professor SCRUFF SHAKE sez: "And how do
we know this aspect of his advice is right?

Jerry is not God and his manual is not the Bible.

His advice could be subject to an empirical analysis,"
--Marshall

You'll notice The Amazing Puppy Wizard sez
professor SCRUFF SHAKE is a liar and dog
abuser and a coward and he can't post here
noMOORE untill he answers the tough questions.

Like HOWE COME he's DEFRAUDING university
students buyin a degree from him?.

G-D didn't do such a hot job of promotin HIS
FREE book. He's still got phd's debatin HIM.

Ain't noWON gonna dispute The Amazing Puppy
Wizard. Not withHOWET comin HOWET lookin
like a dog abusing punk thug coward liar or a
mental case.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard ANSWERED your
question:

"Michel" <somiro@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> Thanks, Rosa.

For what, Michel?

rosa gave you a bum steer.

Trainin your dog not to roll in STUFF ain't
no different than poison proofin or perimeter
training or sofa sleepin or garbage bin or kat
box raiding.

All behaviors are the same same,
they're just wearin different clothes.

THAT'S HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students CONSISTENTLY
REPORT 100% TOTAL NON PHYSICAL CONTROL
and CURE ALL behavior problems NEARLY INSTANTLY.

> M.R.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ doin
what rosa told you to do will reinforce
the problem. Every time you restrict
the dog from obtaining his objective
he desires it MOORE.

Avoiding, prventing and managing behaviors
will NEVER train a dog. Look at rosa's own
posting history. She's got every behavior problem
you could find.

That's HOWE COME dogs do things behind
their owners back, cause they know they'll
be prevented if observed.

Rumor has it that the little dog in the tv show frasier
had been given up for rollin in doo doo. Such habits
are EZ to EXXXTINGUISH if you know HOWE.

We got LOTS of EXXXPERTS here on dog behaivor.
We even got a genuine research professor of ANAL-ytic
behaviorISM at UofWI. We had a US Army Marine Mammals
trainer who likeWIZE, couldn't break his dog of eatin
horse poo.

Marty B and Disciple Paulie were told they'd need
to HURT their dogs MOORE than they'd LIKE to
break that problem. They was called slovenly by
the dog lovers who couldn't tell them HOWE to
cure their behavior problem except to avoid and
pick up every poo in creation so their dogs wouldn't
find and roll in or eat it.

Same same problem for rollin in poo or dead fishes.

Disciple Paulie and Marty B wrote in within a couple
days sayin "THANKS JERRY," your method cured
the behavior NEARLY INSTANTLY.

Here's a discussion abHOWET breaking behaviors.
Remember, all behaviors are the same same, they're
just wearing different clothes:

From: Marshall Dermer (dermer@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu)
Subject: Re: Jerry's Dog Training Manual
Date: 2001-07-12 06:49:13 PST

=================

"Marshall Dermer" <dermer@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu>

From: Paul B (NOSPAMpanders@zfree.co.nz)
Date: 2001-07-12 00:13:28 PST

Hello Marshall,

The way I view it from my observation of how
my dogs react is that the distraction interrupts
the dogs thought, not for good or bad, just
interrupts, the dog is therefore distracted for
a second and then will either continue the
behaviour or do something else.

The praise reassures the dog that the sound
distraction is not a threat or punishment,
however if everytime the dog resumes a
particular behaviour it's distracted immediately
(and praised immediately for reassurance) then
it quickly decides this behaviour is not fulfilling
and it ceases.

A dog will offer another behaviour in it's place
and if that is acceptable to us then we let it be
otherwise the distraction continues until a suitable
alternate behaviour is offered.

One example, Sam used to jump up on me
when I arrived home, I would shake can to
distract him right at the moment he was
about to jump up, after about 4 repetitions
he tried sitting and offering me his paw, of
course this was fine so I let it be.

==============

> There really is NOTHING new about the advice above!

Nuthin EXXXCEPT HOWE IT'S DONE.

> Sound distraction may be understood in
> terms of the more general behavior analytic
> approach as follows.
>
> The distracting stimulus

Like a SCRUFF SHAKE, professor?

>evokes a behavior that is incompatible with barking.

You mean like SCREAMING "NO!" into ITS face
for 5 seconds?

> The dog engages in some other behavior

NO, professor SCRUFF SHAKE.

THAT AIN'T HOWE IT WORKS.

> and then is reinforced (if praise functions as a
> reinforcer).

NO, professor. You don't UNDERSTAND the METHOD.

> --Marshal

ANAL-yize THIS, professor SCRUFF SHAKE:

Here's professor of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM research
at UofWI marshall "SCRUFF SHAKE and SCREAM
"NO!" into ITS face for five seconds and lock IT in a
box for ten minutes contemplation" dermer:

"At this point, "No" does not have any behavioral function.
But, if you say "No,"pick up the puppy by its neck and
shake it a bit, and the frequency of the biting decreases
then you will have achieved too things.

First, the frequency of unwanted chewing has decreased;
and two, you have established "No" as a conditioned punisher.

How much neck pulling and shaking? Just the
minimum necessary to decrease the unwanted
biting.

******IS THAT A CONSISTENT 5 SECONDS?*******

When our dog was a puppy, "No" came before mild
forms of punishment (I would hold my dog's mouth
closed for a few seconds.) whereas "Bad Dog" came
before stronger punishement (the kind discussed above).

"No" is usually sufficient but sometimes I use "Bad Dog"
to stop a behavior. "Bad Dog" ALWAYS works."

That's HOWE COME your dog has OCD behaviors
and is deathly ill from The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME.

And The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ you
can't post here abHOWETS noMOORE
cause you're a liar and a dog abuser and
a coward and a MENTAL CASE.

Here's HOWE The Amazing Puppy Wizard teaches
HIS FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual Students to train their critters NEARLY
INSTANTLY.

New Law Of Physics

HOWEDY People,

"The amount of misery and difficulty a dog abuser
has from their dogs is directly proportionate to the
number of times they've WARNED people to KILLFILE
Jerry and not study your FREE copy of The Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method
Manual..."

"The Methods, Principles, And Philosophy Of
Behavior Never Change, Or They'd Not Be
Scientific And Would Not Obtain Consistent,
Reliable, Fast, Effective Results For All Handler's
And All Dogs, NEARLY INSTANTLY, As Taught
In Your FREE Copy Of The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual."

The Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

"misty" <Momisty@webtv.net wrote in message
news: 16990-3CAB1F8C-1@storefull-2293.public.lawson.webtv.net...

I don't now whether Peach is dead or alive.
I do know she's not here with us.

I really can't blame anyone here for her loss.

I'm the one who ignored your advice. I did it
because of how you write/wrote.

I was unwilling to accept the idea that my using a
shock collar could have any bearing on Peach not
wanting to stay home.

Up until I started using it my main concern had
been keeping my dogs in their own yard.

Once I started using the e-fence... well, then my
concern became how to keep them from running
off for days on end.

I lost valuable training time becoming embroiled
in the anti-shock debate and the "Jerry sux" tirades.

I lost one dog but I have the bestest dog in the
world now <g> A Wits End Trained dog, one
who is completely housetrained, doesn't chew
up stuff, stays in the yard, and doesn't bark all
the time. IOW a great companion and friend.

Thanks Jerry!

=====================

--------------------------------

From: Nevyn (greatdane@badmama.com.au)
Subject: Re: radio fence
Date: 2003-11-05 04:17:45 PST

Hi folks,

In my opinion the use of a radioshock fence is a waste of
time, effort or money. I can understand it if you a rich snob
who cares nothing about their dogs safey or behaviours.

At work I boundary train all the dogs to the bricked area
(Four kennels with 26 cages with 1 dog in each, 1 services
building and 2 catterys which is surrounded by scrubland to
the east and woodlands to the north and a lake to the west).

This works well, because then when people buy them the dogs
are easier to boundary train to a door or fence or yard.

However on a personal note, my two shelter mutts, who I
trained using the WITS END DOG MANUAL available at
www.doggydoright.com will not go past the back door, or the
back gate or the front gate without permission.

And it is nice, for when you are having a party, you can leave
your gates open for people, and your dogs won't be the least
concerned.

I find this better then spending your well earned money on a
piece of junk Why not use it to invest in a horse? Or a new
house? Make a nice aquarium? Build a nursery for a child?

Save your money. Train your dog. Please. -- Thankyou,
Nevyn

_________________________________
Nevyn E.D. Veterinary Nurse
& Animal Trainer greatdane@badmama.com.au
"You can judge a man's heart by his treatment of
animals"
__________________________________

From: Paul B (NOSPAMpaul_bousie@clear.net.nz)
Subject: Re: Fence Jumping

Date: 2000-09-29 04:33:37 PST

Been well experienced in dogs escaping from our
yard I know exactly the frustration you are going
through. Sam used to jump over the fence so I
made it higher then we got Roz and she went
under it, through it and climbed over it.

I've decided there are only 2 ways to stop the escaping,
1 is to have an escape proof fence, the other to train the
dogs not to want to escape.

I suppose a third method is to keep them
inside but I don't consider that a solution.

Making the fence escape proof can be almost impossible
if the dog is determined, to stop it climbing over as yours
is doing put an extension on top of the fence that angles
inwards at about 30-45 degrees. Never use chicken wire
as the dogs tear through that like paper.

The only training method to prevent this I can recall is
Jerry's technique, essentially it involves walking around the
perimeter of the fenced area with the dog and using sound
distractions and praise to teach the dog it's boundary.

I have had partial success with it (i.e. I have deterred Roz
from escaping from various points along the fence) but then
again I haven't really followed it through completely.

One last glimmer of hope, as the dog gets older it may
become more settled, Sam never escapes now although
he's quite capable of getting out, he 2.5 years old and
seemed to settle at about 2. So there you are, only 1.5
years of escaping left!!!

Paul.

-- Visit our homepage (updated 29 September!!!) and see the
dogs, cats and us at... (please refresh the pages often to
make sure you get the latest one!!!!)

http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/paul_bousie/index.html "Noodlz"
<*1@home.com> wrote in message

=================

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry.
> He has millions of people aleady reading his posts and
> watching him extract his soggy foot out of his mouth!
> Out of these MILLIONS, I've only seen 2 naive childs
> come forward and actually believe in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs
since I freely admit to having read and, I hope,
understood enough of the manual and it's counterparts by
John Fisher and the posts of Marilyn Rammell to believe
and use it.

This naive child would like to say thank you to both
Jerry and Marilyn for putting up with a constant barrage
of really infantile crap at the hands of supposedly
adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the
nagging idea that if people like them had been posting
earlier, maybe we would not have had to hold the head
of a really magnificent animal in our arms while he was
given the needle and having to hug him and wait until he
gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog
into good behavior. Naive is believing that people that
hide behind fake names are more honest than people that
use their real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante
dog breeders and amateur "trainers" like Joey
(lyingdogDUMMY, j.h.) are the equal or better than
those that have studied and lived by their craft for
decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marilyn Rammell are
going to just go away because you people act like fools.

Why do you act like fools? I really have no idea, and I
don't really care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and
> actually admit to buying and having success with his
> little black box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and
take it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and
testing. You would never believe the results, so you'll
never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by
> Jerry's posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming
> to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering
Wife and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve,
eh? As Joey (Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to
listen to the box first?)

Here's Disciple Paulie:

Disciple Paulie Sez: "No One Understands
How Wits End Training Really Works, They
Assume It's All Nicey Nicey And don't Realise
It's A Very Disciplined Method That Deals With
Any Situation And The Foundation Is Built On
Trust And Understanding."

Disciple Paulie Writes:

I've never forced my dogs to do anything, I tell
them they are good dogs and they seem to
follow me, once I told them they were bad dogs
and they ran away from me, now I only ever tell
them they are good dogs and they always are, always.

Trust your dog, ask it to do your request and say
"good dog" sincerely at the end of the request and
I bet you'll find your dog thinking then responding
everytime.

A bit of respect works wonders, the same rule applies
to every aspect of the relationship with your dog.

Obedience and affection are not related, if they were
everyone would have obedient dogs.

Paul.

========================

Here's a couple of The Puppy Wizard's FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
Students tellin you HOWE they done it EZ GENTLY
NEARLY INSTANTLY and FOR FREE:

"The Puppy Wizard" <ThePuppyWizard@earthlink.net>
schreef inbericht

> You'll get ALL the INFORMATION you need in your
> FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
> Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual. You'll be
> taught some general exercises to calm and relax
> your dog and give him the direct attention he
> NEEDS in only a few minutes every other day, and
> you'll learn HOWE to use distraction and praise to
> EXXXTINGUISH the HABITUAL aspect of this DIS-
> EASE.

My dog (a 1 year old Yellow Lab) was biting his tail
at the root (Vet said his anal gland was blocked, and
was causing an itch).

After squeezing it, he still wouldn't stop biting his
tail. The vet advised a neck-funnel (don't know wat
you US-guy's call those) so he couldn't reach his butt.

I hate those things, i think they will drive a dog nuts.

I tried the wits end method. (difficult to read such a long
textfile if English is not your native language) Luckily this
is without all the "HOWE's" etc.so at least it's readable for
somebody like me.

The minute he started to bite i trew my key's
next to him on the floor, and praised him (he
stopped biting and looked up when he heard
the sound) I did this 7 times,

after that the tailbiting completely stopped.
Just give the wits end method a try.

One of the possible downloadlocations
is http://www.doggydoright.com/id3.html

Hennie van Dalen
www.chello.nl/~h.vandalen11

----------------------------

"Paul B" <abcde@clear.net.nz> schreef in bericht

> Both my dogs at some stage have licked a spot
> somewhere on their bodies and I have always
> managed to train them to stop. In all cases there
> was nothing wrong that licking would have helped
> (Roz has had cut pads, stitches in her belly and
> skin itrritations, all tempting her to lick), none of their
> licking has been due to any allergies
>
>. When I see the dog licking more than normal I
> look at the spot to see whats there and decide if
> a vet appointment is needed or to wait and see,
> keeping a close eye.
>
>To stop the licking I distract the dog and give it
> some friendly banter, when it starts licking again
> I repeat, usually after about 4 times the dog stops,
> for the moment at least, if it starts again then repeat,
> before long the dog has no more desire to lick that
> spot at all.

The same thing worked with my lab licking/chewing
problem too. He had an itch due to blocked anal glands
and started chewing and licking his tail at the root.

After the glands were squeezed, and the itch was
gone he still wouldn't stop. (because the place he
chewed raw was itching)

After some training (roughly the same methode as
yours) he stopped.

--
Hennie van Dalen
www.chello.nl/~h.vandalen11

--------------------------------------

"Hennie van Dalen" <h.vandalen11***removethis***@chello.nl>
wrote in message news:TlsCb.2895$7U1.7896@amstwist00...

RTFM is age-old computer lingo.... It stands for "Read The F***ing
Manual" ;-) I used the manual and it works
very good!

But it is a long text to read (76 pages printed on
A4-size paper) My lab is 1year old now, and teaching
him something new takes about 30minutes
(depending on what to teach offcourse)

My other dog (a 7year old staffordshire terrier-mix) is a bit
slower in learning, but he is used to me calling him a "bad
dog"whenever he did something i didn't want him to do, or
it might be the age.

Sometimes it looks like Sam (the lab) WANTS to learn
something new: he wants me to bring along the can
filled with washers whenever we go for a walk. It is a
very "humane" way of teaching: the dog is allways a
"good dog", and never a "bad dog"

There is nu punishment or prong-collars involved.

For a fact i tought him to heel in 15min's without
beeing on a leach at-all !!! When he spotted a dog,
he used to run towards it, but now i tought him to "ask
permission" first, and to my surprise it worked!

My dogs never went to puppy-training (lucky for them),
maybe this helped too.

Manual can be found at http://www.doggydoright.com/id3.html

"Ted Rumple" <rumplemint@kalbar.net> wrote in message

> Jerry, I am forever in your debt. The system you have
> created for training dogs is absolutely amazing!
>
> I can't wait until the new version is available for human
> children!
>
> Thank you for your service to humanity!

The Jewish text _Darchei Shalom_
(Path of Peace) offers this advice for
coexistance.

1. Address issues, not people.

2. Check sources. Statements about the beliefs,
behaviors, and quotations of another group should
always be verified with members of that group for
accuracy, context, and intent.

3. Avoid stereotyping and sweeping generalities,
such as defining a whole group's behavior by the
behavior of some.

4. Avoid words of incitement. Language meant
merely to mock, divide, and insult should *never*
be used.

"Speech is a mirror of the soul: as a man speaks,
so is he." Publilius Syrus, First century B.C., Maxim 1073

"We are what we do."

The Amazing Puppy Wizard. <{} ; ~ ) >

The Puppy Wizard
2004-06-15 13:32:32 EST
HOWEDY rosa,

"Rosa" <i.don't@think.so> wrote in message

> "Michel" <somiro@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>
> > I'm living near a river and, from time to time,
> > my dog wallows itself in rotten fishes which
> > are lying strewn on the bank .
>
> I don't know why,

BWEEEHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

FACT IS, you don't know NUTHIN rosa.

> but dogs like stinky things, the worse they smell,
> the bigger the urge to roll in it.

Like kitty litter krunchies or garbage, rosa?

> I haven't heard of any other solutions than
> a) finding the stinky stuff before the dog does,

The dog will enjoy the heelp. Good competition
is good for business. You an the dog can race,
have timed events and obstacles an stuff.

> and removing it.

You mean pick up every dead herring kat
or dog or weasel poo in creation? Hide
the gabage and hope you don't forget any
food on the tables or C-HOWENTERS.

> b) Not letting dog out of sight

HOWE COME would your dog wanna go
HOWETA sight?

> and calling it back before it starts to roll.

Ahhhh, that's HOWE COME the dog will
run HOWET on you to do the dirty deed.

You've increased the VALUE of the REWARD.

BWEEEEHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAA!!!

> Rosa

"And how do we know this aspect of his advice is right?
Jerry is not God and his manual is not the Bible.

His advice could be subject to an empirical analysis,"
--Marshall

The Puppy Wizard
2004-06-20 06:53:55 EST
HOWEDY rosa,

"Rosa" <i.don't@think.so> wrote in message

> "Michel" <somiro@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>
> > I'm living near a river and, from time to time,
> > my dog wallows itself in rotten fishes which
> > are lying strewn on the bank .
>
> I don't know why,

BWEEEHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

FACT IS, you don't know NUTHIN rosa.

> but dogs like stinky things, the worse they smell,
> the bigger the urge to roll in it.

Like kitty litter krunchies or garbage, rosa?

> I haven't heard of any other solutions than
> a) finding the stinky stuff before the dog does,

The dog will enjoy the heelp. Good competition
is good for business. You an the dog can race,
have timed events and obstacles an stuff.

> and removing it.

You mean pick up every dead herring kat
or dog or weasel poo in creation? Hide
the gabage and hope you don't forget any
food on the tables or C-HOWENTERS.

> b) Not letting dog out of sight

HOWE COME would your dog wanna go
HOWETA sight?

> and calling it back before it starts to roll.

Ahhhh, that's HOWE COME the dog will
run HOWET on you to do the dirty deed.

You've increased the VALUE of the REWARD.

BWEEEEHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAA!!!

> Rosa

The Puppy WizardISMS - Number WON -
The Human Nature Of Man - And A Bitch
Slap From The Left Hand Of doG

HOWEDY People,

A WIZE man WON fine day sez: "You
can't have it both ways." HOWEver, he
never met The Amazing Puppy Wizard
who always gets it anyHOWE HE LIKES
cause THAT'S the Nature of the Beast.

The Jewish text _Darchei Shalom_
(Path of Peace) offers this advice for
coexistance.

1. Address issues, not people.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard relies on HIS
Pattonted hybrid kohler / Socratease FUNctional
ANAL-ytic Method of BehaviorISM and the CONstructive
approach with which to build a scaffold on which
to choke HIS adversaries with life's most meaningful
issues, based on their own written words with which
to hoist them on their own petard when The Amazing
Puppy Wizard drops the floor HOWET from under them
and leaves them hanging, for the Whole Wild World to
mock HOWET LHOWED.

2. Check sources. Statements about the beliefs,
behaviors, and quotations of another group should
always be verified with members of that group for
accuracy, context, and intent.

EVERY THING The Amazing Puppy Wizard SEZ
is indellibly archived in The Amazing Puppy Wizard's
Archives on Google.

"Never say nuthing you can't GUARANTEE and
before you do anything GET IT IN WRITING, cause
you can't TRUST noWON," The Amazing Puppy
Wizard's DADDY.

That's HOWE COME The Amazing Puppy Wizard
chose these forums as HIS, cause EVERY THING
said here abHOWETS is indellibly inscribed in The
Amazing Puppy Wizard's Archives on Google, FOREVER.

3. Avoid stereotyping and sweeping generalities,
such as defining a whole group's behavior by the
behavior of some.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard sez "You can always
improve yourself, the door to reformation is never
closed unless you're AFRAID to open it."

"A Dog Is A Dog As A Child Is A Child. They Respond
In Predictable Innate, Normal, Natural, Instinctive,
Reflexive, Ways, To Circumstances And Situations
Of Their Environments Which We Create For Them.

ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING. Damn The Descartean War of
"Nature Vs Nurture." We Teach By HOWER Words
And Actions And GET BACK What We TAUGHT.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual CANNOT FAIL
cause it's scientifically designed using non physical
non oppositional techniques... just like Christ taught,
only better.

4. Avoid words of incitement. Language meant
merely to mock, divide, and insult should *never*
be used.

The Amazing Puppy Wizard skillfully uses
strong, often vile, meaninful words, precisely
aimed at the heart of HIS adversaries who
left them behind, THEIR OWN WORDS, as
archived on Google, IDENTIFYING them by
their human nature.

Thoughts are THINGS. Where do your thoughts
go when noWON is minding the shop and you
talk doG?

From: Marshall Dermer (dermer@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu)
Date: 2001-07-12 06:49:13 PST

From: Paul B (NOSPAMpanders@zfree.co.nz)