Research Discussion: Washington Redskins Update ...

Washington Redskins Update ...

Because the American Indian Counsel has requested that the NFL
disassociate itself from Indian names, the Washington Redskins
have announced that they will change their name to the Washington
Foreskins, in honor of all the Dickheads in Washington DC , effective
immediately.

Bast
2013-10-18 06:08:12 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Because the American Indian Counsel has requested that the NFL
> disassociate itself from Indian names, the Washington Redskins
> have announced that they will change their name to the Washington
> Foreskins, in honor of all the Dickheads in Washington DC , effective
> immediately.

BRAVO,....hags I don't often agree with your posts,....but this is worth a
bow, and a hardy "well done".
....Even if you stole it form someone else.

Reading that will keep me laughing right through the weekend

On Friday, October 18, 2013 6:28:34 AM UTC-7, H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Thursday, October 17, 2013 5:21:45 PM UTC-7, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>
> > Because the American Indian Counsel has requested that the NFL
>
> > disassociate itself from Indian names, the Washington Redskins
>
> > have announced that they will change their name to the Washington
>
> > Foreskins, in honor of all the Dickheads in Washington DC , effective
>
> > immediately.
>

> They could even have an inflated condom as their mascot.
>

> *** Or, the epitome of a real dickhead ... YOU ...

If paid even 10% of what their lead players get, I'd do that mascot job.

That's inferring they overpay everyone associated with that sport.

Of course you're good with those of your kind being overpaid.

*** "My Kind" ??? I watch a few games ... that's it. But, I see that your
Liberal jealousy of other people's success has once again reared its ugly
head. In a free market, whatever you can "wrangle" for yourself,
legitimately, or by hook or crook, more power to you. What one lack in
brain can sometimes be compensated for by brawn (football players). Then
there is the third option, the Nation's Losers, who clean the astro-turf
after the game, collect all the candy wrappers and sweep the place, clean
the rest rooms and rinse out the occasional condom for later use in
self-gratification, etc. Still others are condemned to a life of patching
leaky boats ... but obviously that glorious life-style was strictly your
choice ... you're merely a misunderstood genius ... you're a fucking loser.

The Dickhead mascot fits you to a TEE.

Bast
2013-10-18 16:15:48 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Friday, October 18, 2013 6:28:34 AM UTC-7, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Thursday, October 17, 2013 5:21:45 PM UTC-7, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>
>>> Because the American Indian Counsel has requested that the NFL
>>
>>> disassociate itself from Indian names, the Washington Redskins
>>
>>> have announced that they will change their name to the Washington
>>
>>> Foreskins, in honor of all the Dickheads in Washington DC , effective
>>
>>> immediately.
>>

>> They could even have an inflated condom as their mascot.
>>

>> *** Or, the epitome of a real dickhead ... YOU ...
>
> If paid even 10% of what their lead players get, I'd do that mascot job.
>
> That's inferring they overpay everyone associated with that sport.
>
> Of course you're good with those of your kind being overpaid.
>

> *** "My Kind" ??? I watch a few games ... that's it. But, I see that
> your Liberal jealousy of other people's success has once again reared
> its ugly head. In a free market, whatever you can "wrangle" for
> yourself, legitimately, or by hook or crook, more power to you. What
> one lack in brain can sometimes be compensated for by brawn (football
> players). Then there is the third option, the Nation's Losers, who
> clean the astro-turf after the game, collect all the candy wrappers and
> sweep the place, clean the rest rooms and rinse out the occasional
> condom for later use in self-gratification, etc. Still others are
> condemned to a life of patching leaky boats ... but obviously that
> glorious life-style was strictly your choice ... you're merely a
> misunderstood genius ... you're a fucking loser.
> The Dickhead mascot fits you to a TEE.

Oh Hagar,...just when we think you may actually have some residual Human DNA
in that crocodile brain of yours,....you demonstrate that you only react in
a "fight or flee" mode.

That you would ADMIRE ? someone who has no morals, uses any wrangliing "by
hook or by crook" just shows you for what you are.

Now, go back to sitting still in the swamp for hours until a gazzelle who
come for a drink gets close enough,...and you pounce.

"Bast" wrote in message news:l3s4tm$191$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Friday, October 18, 2013 6:28:34 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Thursday, October 17, 2013 5:21:45 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
>>
>>> Because the American Indian Counsel has requested that the NFL
>>
>>> disassociate itself from Indian names, the Washington Redskins
>>
>>> have announced that they will change their name to the Washington
>>
>>> Foreskins, in honor of all the Dickheads in Washington DC , effective
>>
>>> immediately.
>>

>> They could even have an inflated condom as their mascot.
>>

>> *** Or, the epitome of a real dickhead ... YOU ...
>
> If paid even 10% of what their lead players get, I'd do that mascot job.
>
> That's inferring they overpay everyone associated with that sport.
>
> Of course you're good with those of your kind being overpaid.
>

> *** "My Kind" ??? I watch a few games ... that's it. But, I see that
> your Liberal jealousy of other people's success has once again reared
> its ugly head. In a free market, whatever you can "wrangle" for
> yourself, legitimately, or by hook or crook, more power to you. What
> one lack in brain can sometimes be compensated for by brawn (football
> players). Then there is the third option, the Nation's Losers, who
> clean the astro-turf after the game, collect all the candy wrappers and
> sweep the place, clean the rest rooms and rinse out the occasional
> condom for later use in self-gratification, etc. Still others are
> condemned to a life of patching leaky boats ... but obviously that
> glorious life-style was strictly your choice ... you're merely a
> misunderstood genius ... you're a fucking loser.
> The Dickhead mascot fits you to a TEE.

Oh Hagar,...just when we think you may actually have some residual Human DNA
in that crocodile brain of yours,....you demonstrate that you only react in
a "fight or flee" mode.

That you would ADMIRE ? someone who has no morals, uses any wrangliing "by
hook or by crook" just shows you for what you are.

*** Perhaps I should have been more specific, regarding the "by hook or by
crook" crowd, just for you retarded, knee-crawling Lezzbian rug-a-munchkin,
so here it goes: they include Lawyers, of which the USofA has more than the
rest of the world put together, including roughly 95% of our useless, but
wealthy upper echelon of Government, used car salesmen and the products of
Federal Entitlements, the local crack whores, pimps and drug dealers. I
didn't say I admired them, I merely stated that GuthBall is jealous of their
financial success. Time to pull your head out of your ass, Bast and give
your brain some much needed oxygen.

Bast
2013-10-18 21:24:47 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:l3s4tm$191$1@dont-email.me...
>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Friday, October 18, 2013 6:28:34 AM UTC-7, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> They could even have an inflated condom as their mascot.
>>>

>>> *** Or, the epitome of a real dickhead ... YOU ...
>>
>> If paid even 10% of what their lead players get, I'd do that mascot
>> job. That's inferring they overpay everyone associated with that sport.
>>
>> Of course you're good with those of your kind being overpaid.
>>

>> *** "My Kind" ??? I watch a few games ... that's it. But, I see that
>> your Liberal jealousy of other people's success has once again reared
>> its ugly head. In a free market, whatever you can "wrangle" for
>> yourself, legitimately, or by hook or crook, more power to you. What
>> one lack in brain can sometimes be compensated for by brawn (football
>> players). Then there is the third option, the Nation's Losers, who
>> clean the astro-turf after the game, collect all the candy wrappers and
>> sweep the place, clean the rest rooms and rinse out the occasional
>> condom for later use in self-gratification, etc. Still others are
>> condemned to a life of patching leaky boats ... but obviously that
>> glorious life-style was strictly your choice ... you're merely a
>> misunderstood genius ... you're a fucking loser.
>> The Dickhead mascot fits you to a TEE.
>

> Oh Hagar,...just when we think you may actually have some residual
> Human DNA in that crocodile brain of yours,....you demonstrate that you
> only react in a "fight or flee" mode.
>
> That you would ADMIRE ? someone who has no morals, uses any wrangliing
> "by hook or by crook" just shows you for what you are.
>
> *** Perhaps I should have been more specific, regarding the "by hook or
> by crook" crowd, just for you retarded, knee-crawling Lezzbian
> rug-a-munchkin, so here it goes: they include Lawyers, of which the
> USofA has more than the rest of the world put together, including
> roughly 95% of our useless, but wealthy upper echelon of Government, used
> car salesmen and the products of Federal Entitlements, the local
> crack whores, pimps and drug dealers. I didn't say I admired them, I
> merely stated that GuthBall is jealous of their financial success. Time to
> pull your head out of your ass, Bast and give your brain some
> much needed oxygen.

There you go again about ASSES.
We Lesbians don't care about asses,.....but you know who DOES ???

....Actually, what am I thinking,....of course you do.

"Bast" wrote in message news:l3sn10$t76$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:l3s4tm$191$1@dont-email.me...
>

> Hägar wrote:
>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Friday, October 18, 2013 6:28:34 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
>>> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> They could even have an inflated condom as their mascot.
>>>

>>> *** Or, the epitome of a real dickhead ... YOU ...
>>
>> If paid even 10% of what their lead players get, I'd do that mascot
>> job. That's inferring they overpay everyone associated with that sport.
>>
>> Of course you're good with those of your kind being overpaid.
>>

>> *** "My Kind" ??? I watch a few games ... that's it. But, I see that
>> your Liberal jealousy of other people's success has once again reared
>> its ugly head. In a free market, whatever you can "wrangle" for
>> yourself, legitimately, or by hook or crook, more power to you. What
>> one lack in brain can sometimes be compensated for by brawn (football
>> players). Then there is the third option, the Nation's Losers, who
>> clean the astro-turf after the game, collect all the candy wrappers and
>> sweep the place, clean the rest rooms and rinse out the occasional
>> condom for later use in self-gratification, etc. Still others are
>> condemned to a life of patching leaky boats ... but obviously that
>> glorious life-style was strictly your choice ... you're merely a
>> misunderstood genius ... you're a fucking loser.
>> The Dickhead mascot fits you to a TEE.
>

> Oh Hagar,...just when we think you may actually have some residual
> Human DNA in that crocodile brain of yours,....you demonstrate that you
> only react in a "fight or flee" mode.
>
> That you would ADMIRE ? someone who has no morals, uses any wrangliing
> "by hook or by crook" just shows you for what you are.
>
> *** Perhaps I should have been more specific, regarding the "by hook or
> by crook" crowd, just for you retarded, knee-crawling Lezzbian
> rug-a-munchkin, so here it goes: they include Lawyers, of which the
> USofA has more than the rest of the world put together, including
> roughly 95% of our useless, but wealthy upper echelon of Government, used
> car salesmen and the products of Federal Entitlements, the local
> crack whores, pimps and drug dealers. I didn't say I admired them, I
> merely stated that GuthBall is jealous of their financial success. Time to
> pull your head out of your ass, Bast and give your brain some
> much needed oxygen.

There you go again about ASSES.
We Lesbians don't care about asses,.....but you know who DOES ???

....Actually, what am I thinking,....of course you do.

*** Of course I do ... I deal with assholes on a daily basis, GuthBall
and yourself, for example ... so I know one when I sees one ...

<*o@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sunday, October 20, 2013 11:26:53 PM UTC-4, H\ufffdgar wrote:
> wrote in message

> On Thursday, October 17, 2013 8:21:45 PM UTC-4, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>
> > Because the American Indian Counsel has requested that the NFL
>

> > disassociate itself from Indian names, the Washington Redskins
>

> > have announced that they will change their name to the Washington
>

> > Foreskins, in honor of all the Dickheads in Washington DC , effective
>

> > immediately.
>

> Saturday night a bunch of us gathered for our monthly \ufffdfriendly\ufffd card
> game.
>
> One in our group is a full blooded Seminole. Frank is his name but as the
>
> game goes on he is referred to as Chief.
>

> Well, I just had to ask as I was dealing 7 card stud, \ufffd. Chief, what\ufffds
> your
>
> take on the Redskin thing? That got everyone\ufffds attention and the game
>
> stopped as we all focused on Frank. Frank exhaled, put down his kif pipe
> and
>
> said, \ufffdBoth sides have an agenda and yes, it's offensive but what do you
>
> expect from those who already committed genocide on your people".........
>
> Dead silence as he takes another hit on the pipe........."In light of the
>
> past....(still toking on the pipe).... this doesn\ufffdt mean shit. "
>

> He passes the pipe.... Yatta, yatta, yatta, and goes on to win the hand.
>

> RT
>
> PS Not that I wanted to continue this conversation but I thought you
> needed
>
> to hear it from an Indian...
>

> *** On top of being a Failed Schoolteacher, you also have a vivid
>
> imagination. Only you could come up with such a bullshit story.
>
> A Seminole fondly named "Chief" ... that's almost as ridiculous as a
> Redneck
>
> saying "Some of my best friends are Niggers".
>

> I think all of you Liberals loons should take PC and shove it where the
> Sun
>
> don't shine.
>

> It's a sad day when you can't call a Wop a Dago, or a Spade a ... well,
> you
>
> know the rest ...

Poor Hag can't handle a TRUE story. What did you think, I was trying to
impress you?

Now that's ridiculous...

RT
PS "Chief"? Now why would that bother him when everyone is either being
called a "mohter fucker" or "cocksucker" after they take your money on a big
hand. Besides, with all the weed, beer and Kentucky Burbon going down, no
one gives a shit....Remember, it's a friendly game.

***Seeing that the rest of you call each other by your true but hidden
personalities, I can see why the Chief stays cool ... in fact, he probably
washes his hands after he rakes in the pot.

PS: Now write 100 times "mohterfucker is spelled incorrectly".
You are mentally challenged, aren't you ....