Research Discussion: The Liberal Terrorists

The Liberal Terrorists

=?utf-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?=
2013-10-16 08:44:32 EST
Did anyone besides me wonder how they got all those signs printed and
distributed far and wide, including to all the national parks and cemeteries
overseas only eight to ten hours after the government shut down? Take a
look at this from someone who wanted to remain anonymous.

"I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years. During that time
I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding contracts etc.
It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and pencil-necked
bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request takes months not
days or hours".

In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally printed
3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of thousands
saying - “This [park, facility, etc. with custom logos] is Closed due to
Government Shutdown" !!. There has not been a government shutdown in 17
years. These signs are brand new and were designed, specifications were
determined, signs were then requisitioned, bids were posted and vetted,
government contracts were awarded. The materials were then ordered and the
signs manufactured then distributed U.S. Mails or freight companies.

This shutdown was orchestrated and planned well in advance at least 6-8
months ago. Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in this
process. There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly to the White
House.

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 5:44:32 AM UTC-7, H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Did anyone besides me wonder how they got all those signs printed and
>
> distributed far and wide, including to all the national parks and
> cemeteries
>
> overseas only eight to ten hours after the government shut down? Take a
>
> look at this from someone who wanted to remain anonymous.
>

> "I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years. During that
> time
>
> I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding contracts
> etc.
>
> It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and pencil-necked
>
> bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request takes months not
>
> days or hours".
>

> In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally printed
>
> 3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of thousands
>
> saying - \ufffdThis [park, facility, etc. with custom logos] is Closed due to
>
> Government Shutdown" !!. There has not been a government shutdown in 17
>
> years. These signs are brand new and were designed, specifications were
>
> determined, signs were then requisitioned, bids were posted and vetted,
>
> government contracts were awarded. The materials were then ordered and
> the
>
> signs manufactured then distributed U.S. Mails or freight companies.
>

> This shutdown was orchestrated and planned well in advance at least 6-8
> months ago. Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in this
> process. There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly to the White
> House.

Since when haven't you been informed about how those oligarchs and
Bilderbergs get to pull and finance our strings regardless of whomever we
elect or appoint?

They (DEMs and GOPs alike) had been cooking their books and stealing from
Peter to pay Paul as of several months (conceivably for the past year) prior
to this final hour. Proxy wars and otherwise destabilizing other nations is
a very spendy policy that you and others of your kind never gave any tinkers
damn about, and still it seems you'll never take any responsibility for
those actions.

*** Yet another foul smelling GuthBall brainfart noted.

Some day, far off in the future, you will learn to actually address the
subject topic in your insanity laced, 2 digit IQ replies.

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 10:52:16 AM UTC-7, H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 5:44:32 AM UTC-7, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>
> > Did anyone besides me wonder how they got all those signs printed and
>

> > distributed far and wide, including to all the national parks and
>
> > cemeteries
>

> > overseas only eight to ten hours after the government shut down? Take a
>

> > look at this from someone who wanted to remain anonymous.
>

> > "I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years. During that
>
> > time
>

> > I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding contracts
>
> > etc.
>

> > It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and pencil-necked
>

> > bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request takes months
> > not
>

> > days or hours".
>

> > In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally
> > printed
>

> > 3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of thousands
>

> > saying - \ufffdThis [park, facility, etc. with custom logos] is Closed due to
>

> > Government Shutdown" !!. There has not been a government shutdown in 17
>

> > years. These signs are brand new and were designed, specifications were
>

> > determined, signs were then requisitioned, bids were posted and vetted,
>

> > government contracts were awarded. The materials were then ordered and
>
> > the
>

> > signs manufactured then distributed U.S. Mails or freight companies.
>

> > This shutdown was orchestrated and planned well in advance at least 6-8
>
> > months ago. Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in this
>
> > process. There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly to the
> > White
>
> > House.
>

> Since when haven't you been informed about how those oligarchs and
>
> Bilderbergs get to pull and finance our strings regardless of whomever we
>
> elect or appoint?
>

> They (DEMs and GOPs alike) had been cooking their books and stealing from
>
> Peter to pay Paul as of several months (conceivably for the past year)
> prior
>
> to this final hour. Proxy wars and otherwise destabilizing other nations
> is
>
> a very spendy policy that you and others of your kind never gave any
> tinkers
>
> damn about, and still it seems you'll never take any responsibility for
>
> those actions.
>

> *** Yet another foul smelling GuthBall brainfart noted.
>

> Some day, far off in the future, you will learn to actually address the
>
> subject topic in your insanity laced, 2 digit IQ replies.

In other words, you insist that we must accept that only Democrats, Muslims
and dark-skinned ethnicity types are at fault for everything that ever went
south or turned out badly, and that none of your GOP/redneck ZNR (aka
Operation Paperclip mafia and thugs) contributed anything the least bit
negative, dysfunctional, corrupted or insider skulduggery worthy over the
past century.

Do us all a big favor, and just tell us when to stop laughing.

***You forgot the Bildergergs and the Rothschilds ...
you're not going soft on us, are you ???

PS: If you really want to stop laughing, don't look into a
mirror for a short spell ... it seems some people are simply
allergic to looking at assholes before drinking that first cup of
Joe in the morning ...

Bast
2013-10-16 16:13:17 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Did anyone besides me wonder how they got all those signs printed and
> distributed far and wide, including to all the national parks and
> cemeteries overseas only eight to ten hours after the government shut
> down? Take a look at this from someone who wanted to remain anonymous.
>
> "I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years. During that
> time I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding
> contracts etc. It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and
> pencil-necked bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request
> takes months not days or hours".
>
> In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally
> printed 3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of
> thousands saying - "This [park, facility, etc. with custom logos] is
> Closed due to Government Shutdown" !!. There has not been a government
> shutdown in 17 years. These signs are brand new and were designed,
> specifications were determined, signs were then requisitioned, bids
> were posted and vetted, government contracts were awarded. The
> materials were then ordered and the signs manufactured then distributed
> U.S. Mails or freight companies.
> This shutdown was orchestrated and planned well in advance at least 6-8
> months ago. Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in this
> process. There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly to the
> White House.

Hold on let's not forget that within hours the feds had private security
rent a cops at every sign to protect it, and patrolling every square foot of
closed down national parks, monuments, govt, buiildings,..etc. etc. etc.

How much do you think it costs to let people just look at the war memorials
or lincoln memorial or old faithful.....which were all open 24/7 before the
shutdown with NO BARRICADES.

Oh,....and where did they suddenly get the baricades ?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Did anyone besides me wonder how they got all those signs printed and
>> distributed far and wide, including to all the national parks and
>> cemeteries overseas only eight to ten hours after the government shut
>> down? Take a look at this from someone who wanted to remain anonymous.
>>
>> "I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years. During that
>> time I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding
>> contracts etc. It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and
>> pencil-necked bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request
>> takes months not days or hours".
>>
>> In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally
>> printed 3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of
>> thousands saying - "This [park, facility, etc. with custom logos] is
>> Closed due to Government Shutdown" !!. There has not been a government
>> shutdown in 17 years. These signs are brand new and were designed,
>> specifications were determined, signs were then requisitioned, bids
>> were posted and vetted, government contracts were awarded. The
>> materials were then ordered and the signs manufactured then distributed
>> U.S. Mails or freight companies.
>> This shutdown was orchestrated and planned well in advance at least 6-8
>> months ago. Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in this
>> process. There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly to the
>> White House.
>

> Hold on let's not forget that within hours the feds had private security
> rent a cops at every sign to protect it, and patrolling every square foot
> of closed down national parks, monuments, govt, buiildings,..etc. etc.
> etc.
>

> How much do you think it costs to let people just look at the war
> memorials or lincoln memorial or old faithful.....which were all open 24/7
> before the shutdown with NO BARRICADES.
>
> Oh,....and where did they suddenly get the baricades ?

*** You may (or may not have noticed) that all the barricades were brand new
... nice and shiny black with nary a scratch or blemish on them ... and they
said FEMA isn't on top of things ....

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 2:13:19 PM UTC-7, H\ufffdgar wrote:

> > H\ufffdgar wrote:
>
> >> Did anyone besides me wonder how they got all those signs printed and
>
> >> distributed far and wide, including to all the national parks and
>
> >> cemeteries overseas only eight to ten hours after the government shut
>
> >> down? Take a look at this from someone who wanted to remain anonymous.
>

> >> "I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years. During that
>
> >> time I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding
>
> >> contracts etc. It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and
>
> >> pencil-necked bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request
>
> >> takes months not days or hours".
>

> >> In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally
>
> >> printed 3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of
>
> >> thousands saying - "This [park, facility, etc. with custom logos] is
>
> >> Closed due to Government Shutdown" !!. There has not been a government
>
> >> shutdown in 17 years. These signs are brand new and were designed,
>
> >> specifications were determined, signs were then requisitioned, bids
>
> >> were posted and vetted, government contracts were awarded. The
>
> >> materials were then ordered and the signs manufactured then distributed
>
> >> U.S. Mails or freight companies.
>
> >> This shutdown was orchestrated and planned well in advance at least 6-8
>
> >> months ago. Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in
> >> this
>
> >> process. There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly to the
>
> >> White House.

> > Hold on let's not forget that within hours the feds had private security
>
> > rent a cops at every sign to protect it, and patrolling every square
> > foot
>
> > of closed down national parks, monuments, govt, buiildings,..etc. etc.
>
> > etc.
>

> > How much do you think it costs to let people just look at the war
>
> > memorials or lincoln memorial or old faithful.....which were all open
> > 24/7
>
> > before the shutdown with NO BARRICADES.
>

> > Oh,....and where did they suddenly get the baricades ?
>

> *** You may (or may not have noticed) that all the barricades were brand
> new
>
> ... nice and shiny black with nary a scratch or blemish on them ... and
> they
>
> said FEMA isn't on top of things ....

Lots of other stuff about our nation seems oddly scripted and/or staged.

*** Your lame attempt to sneak 9/11 into this thread is further
manifestation of your Mental Disorder, aka Liberal Dimentia.
You and Bast have been successfully brainwashed, but then the truth would
bounce right off you loons, since it contains fact, the dreaded enemy of
every Liberal.

Audio evidence of cutter charges in WTC 7:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERhoNYj9_fg

Visual evidence of cutter charges in WTC 7:
http://youtu.be/k2Trj_5J02k?t=1m38s

Bast
2013-10-17 04:42:54 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Did anyone besides me wonder how they got all those signs printed and
>>> distributed far and wide, including to all the national parks and
>>> cemeteries overseas only eight to ten hours after the government shut
>>> down? Take a look at this from someone who wanted to remain
>>> anonymous. "I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years.
>>> During that
>>> time I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding
>>> contracts etc. It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and
>>> pencil-necked bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request
>>> takes months not days or hours".
>>>
>>> In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally
>>> printed 3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of
>>> thousands saying - "This [park, facility, etc. with custom logos] is
>>> Closed due to Government Shutdown" !!. There has not been a
>>> government shutdown in 17 years. These signs are brand new and were
>>> designed, specifications were determined, signs were then
>>> requisitioned, bids were posted and vetted, government contracts were
>>> awarded. The materials were then ordered and the signs manufactured
>>> then distributed U.S. Mails or freight companies.
>>> This shutdown was orchestrated and planned well in advance at least
>>> 6-8 months ago. Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent
>>> in this process. There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly
>>> to the White House.
>>

>> Hold on let's not forget that within hours the feds had private
>> security rent a cops at every sign to protect it, and patrolling every
>> square foot of closed down national parks, monuments, govt,
>> buiildings,..etc. etc. etc.
>>

>> How much do you think it costs to let people just look at the war
>> memorials or lincoln memorial or old faithful.....which were all open
>> 24/7 before the shutdown with NO BARRICADES.
>>
>> Oh,....and where did they suddenly get the baricades ?
>>

> *** You may (or may not have noticed) that all the barricades were
> brand new ... nice and shiny black with nary a scratch or blemish on
> them ... and they said FEMA isn't on top of things ....

Well, since the powers that be have now saved us, and bought another 3
months until the shit all hits the fan again in February.
I suppose they brought those barricades back to the FEMA camp food and
bathroom lines. (think Disney ride lines) In expectation of plenty of
guests.

And I even heard they started the pumps for the geysers at Yellowstone, and
filled up the Colorado river in the grand canyon,....so by tomorrow morning
the touristas can once again see those majesties of nature.

Thank you Jesu,....OOPS,....I mean Obama

Bast
2013-10-17 04:52:21 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 2:13:19 PM UTC-7, H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Hold on let's not forget that within hours the feds had private
>>> security
>>
>>> rent a cops at every sign to protect it, and patrolling every square
>>> foot
>>
>>> of closed down national parks, monuments, govt, buiildings,..etc. etc.
>>
>>> etc.
>>

>>> How much do you think it costs to let people just look at the war
>>
>>> memorials or lincoln memorial or old faithful.....which were all open
>>> 24/7
>>
>>> before the shutdown with NO BARRICADES.
>>

>>> Oh,....and where did they suddenly get the baricades ?
>>

>> *** You may (or may not have noticed) that all the barricades were
>> brand new
>>
>> ... nice and shiny black with nary a scratch or blemish on them ... and
>> they
>>
>> said FEMA isn't on top of things ....
>
> Lots of other stuff about our nation seems oddly scripted and/or staged.
>

> *** Your lame attempt to sneak 9/11 into this thread is further
> manifestation of your Mental Disorder, aka Liberal Dimentia.
> You and Bast have been successfully brainwashed, but then the truth
> would bounce right off you loons, since it contains fact, the dreaded
> enemy of every Liberal.
>

> Audio evidence of cutter charges in WTC 7:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERhoNYj9_fg
>
> Visual evidence of cutter charges in WTC 7:
> http://youtu.be/k2Trj_5J02k?t=1m38s

Oh crap,...and I thought http://www.ae911truth.org that we slipped any
references to 9/11 9/11 9/11 in so subtly, as to get past your eagle eye
without detection of any PLANNED DEMOLITION.
9/11 was an inside job.

DID YOU KNOW A THIRD TOWER FELL ON 9/11 ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvhxN2_xOng

David Staup
2013-10-17 11:09:34 EST
On 10/16/2013 12:52 PM, Hägar wrote:

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 5:44:32 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
>> Did anyone besides me wonder how they got all those signs printed and
>>
>> distributed far and wide, including to all the national parks and
>> cemeteries
>>
>> overseas only eight to ten hours after the government shut down? Take a
>>
>> look at this from someone who wanted to remain anonymous.
>>

>> "I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years. During that
>> time
>>
>> I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding contracts
>> etc.
>>
>> It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and pencil-necked
>>
>> bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request takes months not
>>
>> days or hours".
>>

>> In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally printed
>>
>> 3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of thousands
>>
>> saying - “This [park, facility, etc. with custom logos] is Closed due to
>>
>> Government Shutdown" !!. There has not been a government shutdown in 17
>>
>> years. These signs are brand new and were designed, specifications were
>>
>> determined, signs were then requisitioned, bids were posted and vetted,
>>
>> government contracts were awarded. The materials were then ordered and
>> the
>>
>> signs manufactured then distributed U.S. Mails or freight companies.
>>

>> This shutdown was orchestrated and planned well in advance at least 6-8
>> months ago. Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in this
>> process. There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly to the White
>> House.
>
> Since when haven't you been informed about how those oligarchs and
> Bilderbergs get to pull and finance our strings regardless of whomever we
> elect or appoint?
>
> They (DEMs and GOPs alike) had been cooking their books and stealing from
> Peter to pay Paul as of several months (conceivably for the past year) prior
> to this final hour. Proxy wars and otherwise destabilizing other nations is
> a very spendy policy that you and others of your kind never gave any tinkers
> damn about, and still it seems you'll never take any responsibility for
> those actions.
>

> *** Yet another foul smelling GuthBall brainfart noted.
>
> Some day, far off in the future, you will learn to actually address the
> subject topic in your insanity laced, 2 digit IQ replies.

Actually goofy is close to the truth...close but no cigar

virtually our whole government structure is infested with progressives,
union protected progressives. The fact is that it doesn't matter who is
in power the progressives control the mechanisms....that's gonna
change...watch this space

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Hold on let's not forget that within hours the feds had private
>>> security rent a cops at every sign to protect it, and patrolling every
>>> square foot of closed down national parks, monuments, govt,
>>> buiildings,..etc. etc. etc.
>>>

>>> How much do you think it costs to let people just look at the war
>>> memorials or lincoln memorial or old faithful.....which were all open
>>> 24/7 before the shutdown with NO BARRICADES.
>>>
>>> Oh,....and where did they suddenly get the baricades ?
>>>

>> *** You may (or may not have noticed) that all the barricades were
>> brand new ... nice and shiny black with nary a scratch or blemish on
>> them ... and they said FEMA isn't on top of things ....
>

> Well, since the powers that be have now saved us, and bought another 3
> months until the shit all hits the fan again in February.
> I suppose they brought those barricades back to the FEMA camp food and
> bathroom lines. (think Disney ride lines) In expectation of plenty of
> guests.
>
> And I even heard they started the pumps for the geysers at Yellowstone,
> and filled up the Colorado river in the grand canyon,....so by tomorrow
> morning the touristas can once again see those majesties of nature.
>
> Thank you Jesu,....OOPS,....I mean Obama

*** Told ya ... he be da Magic Nigga ....