Research Discussion: How Homos Fare In Russia ...

How Homos Fare In Russia ...

Someone still has the cajones to stand up to the Pervs.

http://news.yahoo.com/heartbreaking-photos-show-gay-russia-145012455.html

The Gulag would be a good place for them ... right, Bast ...

Bast
2013-10-14 15:52:28 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Someone still has the cajones to stand up to the Pervs.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/heartbreaking-photos-show-gay-russia-145012455.html
>
> The Gulag would be a good place for them ... right, Bast ...

It's still not too late for you and your boyfriend(s) to come out of the
closet haggie.
I always find those who very publicly oververreact and overcompensate to
anything, are always later discovered to be the most into it.

Rush Linberg against drugs
Washington politicians caught in bathrooms playing footsie with little boys
...Hagar bashing Russian gays now, who have done nothing to him,....yet they
make him nervous, why ?

And that my being a dyke ? HOLD ON,....What have you got against those of
us here, who prefer to date WOMEN ?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Someone still has the cajones to stand up to the Pervs.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/heartbreaking-photos-show-gay-russia-145012455.html
>>
>> The Gulag would be a good place for them ... right, Bast ...
>

> It's still not too late for you and your boyfriend(s) to come out of the
> closet haggie.
> I always find those who very publicly oververreact and overcompensate to
> anything, are always later discovered to be the most into it.
>
> Rush Linberg against drugs
> Washington politicians caught in bathrooms playing footsie with little
> boys
> ...Hagar bashing Russian gays now, who have done nothing to him,....yet
> they make him nervous, why ?
>
> And that my being a dyke ? HOLD ON,....What have you got against those of
> us here, who prefer to date WOMEN ?

*** What I have against gays is that they are a minority, yet they expect
the rest of us to change to accommodate them, as if they were a majority.
Looking at Hollyweird, I sometimes think they are in a majority.

A little less verbal antagonism and in-you-face attitude would go a long
way.

PS: the Nigga's haven't quite learned that lesson yet, either, nor have the
deadbeats, addicted on BET cards, free cell phones and Section 8 hovels.

I used to have CDs of Lezzies going at it ... that's fun to watch. Of
course they were not plumpers, like you, Bast ..

Bast
2013-10-14 18:45:51 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Someone still has the cajones to stand up to the Pervs.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/heartbreaking-photos-show-gay-russia-145012455.html
>>>
>>> The Gulag would be a good place for them ... right, Bast ...
>>

>> It's still not too late for you and your boyfriend(s) to come out of
>> the closet haggie.
>> I always find those who very publicly oververreact and overcompensate
>> to anything, are always later discovered to be the most into it.
>>
>> Rush Linberg against drugs
>> Washington politicians caught in bathrooms playing footsie with little
>> boys
>> ...Hagar bashing Russian gays now, who have done nothing to him,....yet
>> they make him nervous, why ?
>>
>> And that my being a dyke ? HOLD ON,....What have you got against
>> those of us here, who prefer to date WOMEN ?
>>

> *** What I have against gays is that they are a minority, yet they
> expect the rest of us to change to accommodate them, as if they were a
> majority. Looking at Hollyweird, I sometimes think they are in a
> majority.
> A little less verbal antagonism and in-you-face attitude would go a long
> way.
>
> PS: the Nigga's haven't quite learned that lesson yet, either, nor have
> the deadbeats, addicted on BET cards, free cell phones and Section 8
> hovels.
> I used to have CDs of Lezzies going at it ... that's fun to watch. Of
> course they were not plumpers, like you, Bast ..

Here's something for you to ponder about your CD's,.....you can only watch,
and wonder,....I can provide critiques with first hand knowlege.

I'll bet you even watch Football on TV,....All those zoom-ins of tight
tooshies in the huddles, must really make you want to deep throat your long
neck bottled beer.

"Bast" wrote in message news:l3hs71$c5a$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:

>> Hägar wrote:
>>> Someone still has the cajones to stand up to the Pervs.
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/heartbreaking-photos-show-gay-russia-145012455.html
>>>
>>> The Gulag would be a good place for them ... right, Bast ...
>>

>> It's still not too late for you and your boyfriend(s) to come out of
>> the closet haggie.
>> I always find those who very publicly oververreact and overcompensate
>> to anything, are always later discovered to be the most into it.
>>
>> Rush Linberg against drugs
>> Washington politicians caught in bathrooms playing footsie with little
>> boys
>> ...Hagar bashing Russian gays now, who have done nothing to him,....yet
>> they make him nervous, why ?
>>
>> And that my being a dyke ? HOLD ON,....What have you got against
>> those of us here, who prefer to date WOMEN ?
>>

> *** What I have against gays is that they are a minority, yet they
> expect the rest of us to change to accommodate them, as if they were a
> majority. Looking at Hollyweird, I sometimes think they are in a
> majority.
> A little less verbal antagonism and in-you-face attitude would go a long
> way.
>
> PS: the Nigga's haven't quite learned that lesson yet, either, nor have
> the deadbeats, addicted on BET cards, free cell phones and Section 8
> hovels.
> I used to have CDs of Lezzies going at it ... that's fun to watch. Of
> course they were not plumpers, like you, Bast ..

Here's something for you to ponder about your CD's,.....you can only watch,
and wonder,....I can provide critiques with first hand knowlege.

I'll bet you even watch Football on TV,....All those zoom-ins of tight
tooshies in the huddles, must really make you want to deep throat your long
neck bottled beer.

*** I have to give you this: For a clueless wench, you do have a rather
vivid imagination.

Bast
2013-10-14 22:17:48 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:l3hs71$c5a$1@dont-email.me...
>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> It's still not too late for you and your boyfriend(s) to come out of
>>> the closet haggie.
>>> I always find those who very publicly oververreact and overcompensate
>>> to anything, are always later discovered to be the most into it.
>>>
>>> Rush Linberg against drugs
>>> Washington politicians caught in bathrooms playing footsie with little
>>> boys
>>> ...Hagar bashing Russian gays now, who have done nothing to
>>> him,....yet they make him nervous, why ?
>>>
>>> And that my being a dyke ? HOLD ON,....What have you got against
>>> those of us here, who prefer to date WOMEN ?
>>>

>> *** What I have against gays is that they are a minority, yet they
>> expect the rest of us to change to accommodate them, as if they were a
>> majority. Looking at Hollyweird, I sometimes think they are in a
>> majority.
>> A little less verbal antagonism and in-you-face attitude would go a
>> long way.
>>
>> PS: the Nigga's haven't quite learned that lesson yet, either, nor have
>> the deadbeats, addicted on BET cards, free cell phones and Section 8
>> hovels.
>> I used to have CDs of Lezzies going at it ... that's fun to watch. Of
>> course they were not plumpers, like you, Bast ..
>

> Here's something for you to ponder about your CD's,.....you can only
> watch, and wonder,....I can provide critiques with first hand knowlege.
>
> I'll bet you even watch Football on TV,....All those zoom-ins of tight
> tooshies in the huddles, must really make you want to deep throat your
> long neck bottled beer.
>

> *** I have to give you this: For a clueless wench, you do have a rather
> vivid imagination.

Rigggghhhhttt

You just watch football for the score ?
And I bet you just buy playgirl magazine for the articles too.

<*o@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Monday, October 14, 2013 9:52:31 AM UTC-4, H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Someone still has the cajones to stand up to the Pervs.
>

> http://news.yahoo.com/heartbreaking-photos-show-gay-russia-145012455.html
>

> The Gulag would be a good place for them ... right, Bast ...

Hag, must agree with Bast. Very telling... ye protest too much and we all
know what that means. Now you can add homophobe to your racist, bigot,
persecutor of the poor and disenfranchised NG persona.

But I think Bast nailed it, you haven't come out of the closet...yet!

RT

*** Next time you're in CA, come and see me ... I'll make your dream come
true, RT, and let you play my skin flute ...
but you'll have to remove your teeth, first.