Research Discussion: Understanding Liberals ...

Understanding Liberals ...

Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government
should prevent them from owning firearms".
Yep, she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate
Judiciary Committee....and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless.
Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about
in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a
strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not
bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes
close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're
Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw
the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy
Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.
The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab.
You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply
marvel at their ability to form words."

-- Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
Los Angeles Times

As I said ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

AMUN
2013-09-22 18:38:37 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein
>
> Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government
> should prevent them from owning firearms".
> Yep, she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate
> Judiciary Committee....and the quote below from the LA Times is
> priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.
>
> Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays
> about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."
>
> Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:
>
> "Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have
> a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not
> bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even
> comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington,
> we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time
> anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters,
> and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went
> up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to
> possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for
> their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
>
> -- Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
> Los Angeles Times
>

> As I said ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Hagar, has it ever occured to you that you understanding liberals so
well,... you must be one.
You sound like the bible-thumpers who decry homosexuality for
decades,....then are caught on film in a leather-bar bathroom on their
knees.

C'mon already, just grab justin beebers hand, and both of you can come out ,
together.

"AMUN" wrote in message news:l1nrhe$vl8$1@speranza.aioe.org...

Hägar wrote:
> Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein
>
> Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government
> should prevent them from owning firearms".
> Yep, she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate
> Judiciary Committee....and the quote below from the LA Times is
> priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.
>
> Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays
> about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."
>
> Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:
>
> "Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have
> a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not
> bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even
> comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington,
> we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time
> anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters,
> and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went
> up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to
> possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for
> their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
>
> -- Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
> Los Angeles Times
>

> As I said ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Hagar, has it ever occured to you that you understanding liberals so
well,... you must be one.

*** I make it a rule to understand my enemies, as well as the enemies
of my country.

You sound like the bible-thumpers who decry homosexuality for
decades,....then are caught on film in a leather-bar bathroom on their
knees.

*** I am an Atheist, I feel a woman has the right to determine her future
and I don't really care what the gays are doing, as long as they use the
same discretion as their hetero counterparts. But in the final analysis,
they cannot reproduce,hence the word "marriage" is NOT applicable. They can
call it anything they want, and I'll respect that. But a pig by any other
name ....

C'mon already, just grab justin beebers hand, and both of you can come out ,
together.

*** Spoken like true Liberal faggot. If all else fails, start a smear
campaign.

David Staup
2013-09-22 20:59:51 EST
On 9/22/2013 5:38 PM, AMUN wrote:
> Hägar wrote:
>> Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein
>>
>> Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government
>> should prevent them from owning firearms".
>> Yep, she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate
>> Judiciary Committee....and the quote below from the LA Times is
>> priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.
>>
>> Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays
>> about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."
>>
>> Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:
>>
>> "Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have
>> a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not
>> bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even
>> comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington,
>> we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time
>> anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters,
>> and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went
>> up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to
>> possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for
>> their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
>>
>> -- Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
>> Los Angeles Times
>>

>> As I said ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>

> Hagar, has it ever occured to you that you understanding liberals so
> well,... you must be one.
> You sound like the bible-thumpers who decry homosexuality for
> decades,....then are caught on film in a leather-bar bathroom on their
> knees.
>
> C'mon already, just grab justin beebers hand, and both of you can come out ,
> together.

chuckle

another childish idiot

"David Staup" <dstaup@charter.net> wrote in message
> On 9/22/2013 5:38 PM, AMUN wrote:
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Quote of the day by Senator Dianne Feinstein
>>>
>>> Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government
>>> should prevent them from owning firearms".
>>> Yep, she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate
>>> Judiciary Committee....and the quote below from the LA Times is
>>> priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.
>>>
>>> Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays
>>> about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."
>>>
>>> Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:
>>>
>>> "Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have
>>> a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not
>>> bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even
>>> comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington,
>>> we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time
>>> anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters,
>>> and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went
>>> up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to
>>> possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for
>>> their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
>>>
>>> -- Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
>>> Los Angeles Times
>>>

>>> As I said ... Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>>

>> Hagar, has it ever occured to you that you understanding liberals so
>> well,... you must be one.
>> You sound like the bible-thumpers who decry homosexuality for
>> decades,....then are caught on film in a leather-bar bathroom on their
>> knees.
>>
>> C'mon already, just grab justin beebers hand, and both of you can come
>> out ,
>> together.
>>

> chuckle
>
> another childish idiot

*** Their absence of any trace of "intellect" always is a dead give-away,
isn't it ...

Bast
2013-09-24 17:43:16 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "David Staup" <dstaup@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> Hagar, has it ever occured to you that you understanding liberals so
>>> well,... you must be one.
>>> You sound like the bible-thumpers who decry homosexuality for
>>> decades,....then are caught on film in a leather-bar bathroom on their
>>> knees.
>>>
>>> C'mon already, just grab justin beebers hand, and both of you can come
>>> out ,
>>> together.
>>>

>> chuckle
>>
>> another childish idiot
>>

> *** Their absence of any trace of "intellect" always is a dead
> give-away, isn't it ...

Do you realize that fact, is nothing you should be bragging about.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "David Staup" <dstaup@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> chuckle
>>>
>>> another childish idiot
>>>

>> *** Their absence of any trace of "intellect" always is a dead
>> give-away, isn't it ...
>

> Do you realize that fact, is nothing you should be bragging about.

*** Whoa, sweetlips ... you know, there should not be a comma after the word
'fact' in the above fine piece of drivel ... don't you .... you're just like
that other Liberal Loon, RT, dumb as a rock, but portends to know everything
there is to know ... Nice going Lezzz ... stick with licking bearded clams