Research Discussion: Where's HVAC ???

Where's HVAC ???

His last sign of life was a brief posting on 8/29/13.

I guess we can safely assume that his maker called in
his chips and pulled the plug on the opinionated sap.

Let the celebration begin ...

"For he was a jolly good felon, he was a jolly good felon ..."

Adios, Hit Gurl [sic] ....

Warhol
2013-09-17 14:39:17 EST
Op 17-9-2013 15:58, Hägar schreef:
> His last sign of life was a brief posting on 8/29/13.
>
> I guess we can safely assume that his maker called in
> his chips and pulled the plug on the opinionated sap.
>
> Let the celebration begin ...
>
> "For he was a jolly good felon, he was a jolly good felon ..."
>

> "OK you cunts, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo
>
> Adios, Hit Gurl [sic] ....

It looks like you are the Next one who shall disappear in mysterious
ways... first the Plumber; then Assaul... and only you are left and the
group will have a complete make-over.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110726112724/logopedia/images/thumb/e/e0/Phantom%27s_Revenge_logo.jpg/241px-Phantom%27s_Revenge_logo.jpg

ChasNemo
2013-09-19 19:25:26 EST
On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:58:51 AM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
> His last sign of life was a brief posting on 8/29/13.
> I guess we can safely assume that his maker called in
> his chips and pulled the plug on the opinionated sap.
> Let the celebration begin ...
> Adios, Hit Gurl [sic] ....

The only safe assumption is that Fagar will get the mental care he needs when he qualifies for Obamacare!

On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:58:51 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>His last sign of life was a brief posting on 8/29/13.

I just got back from my fishing area. 40kms away.
I had a flat tire this morning and had to walk about 7 kms.
(with a bad flu/cold)

I miss Mr HVAC.
He was a good teacher of Debunkerism.

He would say things like...
"OK where is your proof?"
"UFO in your back yard? No!"
"Aliens under your bed? No!"
"See, no proof, nothing!".

Then I might mention some top researchers.
Mr HVAC then might say...
"We told them to say those things".
"They are our agents".
"We set you up to see if you believe anything!".
"Woo Woo".
"KoOk!".

LOL :)

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Best Cosmic Top Secret Intelligence Data with Dr. Bill Deagle...
http://www.youtube.com/user/urupiper2/videos

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

WOW!!!
Sir Gilligan Horry!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:58:51 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>His last sign of life was a brief posting on 8/29/13.

I just got back from my fishing area. 40kms away.
I had a flat tire this morning and had to walk about 7 kms.
(with a bad flu/cold)

I miss Mr HVAC.
He was a good teacher of Debunkerism.

He would say things like...
"OK where is your proof?"
"UFO in your back yard? No!"
"Aliens under your bed? No!"
"See, no proof, nothing!".

Then I might mention some top researchers.
Mr HVAC then might say...
"We told them to say those things".
"They are our agents".
"We set you up to see if you believe anything!".
"Woo Woo".
"KoOk!".

LOL :)

*** He is now Charles D. Bonehead's bitch ... wherever that may be.

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 05:42:46 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>
>On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:58:51 -0700, "Hägar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>His last sign of life was a brief posting on 8/29/13.
>
>I just got back from my fishing area. 40kms away.
>I had a flat tire this morning and had to walk about 7 kms.
>(with a bad flu/cold)
>
>I miss Mr HVAC.
>He was a good teacher of Debunkerism.
>
>He would say things like...
>"OK where is your proof?"
>"UFO in your back yard? No!"
>"Aliens under your bed? No!"
>"See, no proof, nothing!".
>
>Then I might mention some top researchers.
>Mr HVAC then might say...
>"We told them to say those things".
>"They are our agents".
>"We set you up to see if you believe anything!".
>"Woo Woo".
>"KoOk!".
>

>LOL :)
>

>*** He is now Charles D. Bonehead's bitch ... wherever that may be.

Well I hope they don't have cold/flu there.
3:00am, I have head ache, face ache, and body shivers.

Anyway, I doubt Mr HVAC passed-over.
He had a house, girl-friend, skills, contacts,
fishing, and a lot more.

(Oh, and koOks to deal with)

.

> On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 05:42:46 -0700, H\ufffdgar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>>
>>On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:58:51 -0700, "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>His last sign of life was a brief posting on 8/29/13.
>>
>>I just got back from my fishing area. 40kms away.
>>I had a flat tire this morning and had to walk about 7 kms.
>>(with a bad flu/cold)
>>
>>I miss Mr HVAC.
>>He was a good teacher of Debunkerism.
>>
>>He would say things like...
>>"OK where is your proof?"
>>"UFO in your back yard? No!"
>>"Aliens under your bed? No!"
>>"See, no proof, nothing!".
>>
>>Then I might mention some top researchers.
>>Mr HVAC then might say...
>>"We told them to say those things".
>>"They are our agents".
>>"We set you up to see if you believe anything!".
>>"Woo Woo".
>>"KoOk!".
>>

>>LOL :)
>>

>>*** He is now Charles D. Bonehead's bitch ... wherever that may be.
>
> Well I hope they don't have cold/flu there.
> 3:00am, I have head ache, face ache, and body shivers.

*** It's probably AIDS, from one too many "friendly fire" anal probings, if
you know what I mean ...