Research Discussion: Nature Invented Gears Long Before Humans

Nature Invented Gears Long Before Humans
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hägar
2013-09-14 11:55:46 EST
http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-leg-gears-20130914,0,1476077.story

It once again proves the fact of Evolution, as described by Darwin, and the
paradigm that necessity is the Mother of Invention. Alas, it is unfortunate
that some humans have that gene missing, totally, as evidenced by the
disjointed ramblings and repetitive drivel on any of their "pet" subject,
thus emanating continuous streams of random and unsynchronized "word
salads".

Our "I know everything" genius GuthBall comes to mind, our "9/11 was an
inside job" Bast, the split-tail muncher speaks in volumes of utter
nonsense, and lastly, our "I'm in the Internet Business" pipe-dream wrangler
R Travisano, the only guy who can get lost WITH a GPS in his car, rears his
stupid head to be recognized as a thorough failure of Mother Nature's
attempts at mediocrity.


Sir Gilligan Horry
2013-09-14 18:05:13 EST
On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:55:46 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-leg-gears-20130914,0,1476077.story
>

Last night I was listening to "Glenn Kimball"
on Coast to Coast AM radio archives.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/08/01

And "Glenn Kimball" said...
"Aliens didn't do anything on Earth ever
because for a start the distances in space are too vast to get here."

And in a rage I shut down the whole show
and I rested in the dark, cursing "Glenn Kimball".

I do have some good news !!!
"Glenn Kimball" never drank booze
but he has Fatal Liver Disease !!!

Now I am a nice good person.
I care about planet Earth.
I Love people.
Honest!

But "Glenn Kimball" can rot and die !!!!!!!!!!

And "Glenn Kimball" won't be friend's with wonderful John E. Mack
in the after-life.

"Glenn Kimball" will be friend's with the idiot-type-Debunkers !!!

10 - 4.
At Ease.
A Ten Hut.

P.S.
Lou Gentile was on that same radio archive above.
And that was a nice surprise for me.
I really love Lou Gentile.

______________________________



Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Best Cosmic Top Secret Intelligence Data with Dr. Bill Deagle...
http://www.youtube.com/user/urupiper2/videos

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!


Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

WOW!!!
Sir Gilligan Horry!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

Warhol
2013-09-14 21:30:56 EST
Op 14-9-2013 17:55, Hägar schreef:
> http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-leg-gears-20130914,0,1476077.story
>
> It once again proves the fact of Evolution, as described by Darwin, and
> the paradigm that necessity is the Mother of Invention. Alas, it is
> unfortunate that some humans have that gene missing, totally, as
> evidenced by the disjointed ramblings and repetitive drivel on any of
> their "pet" subject, thus emanating continuous streams of random and
> unsynchronized "word salads".
>
> Our "I know everything" genius GuthBall comes to mind, our "9/11 was an
> inside job" Bast, the split-tail muncher speaks in volumes of utter
> nonsense, and lastly, our "I'm in the Internet Business" pipe-dream
> wrangler R Travisano, the only guy who can get lost WITH a GPS in his
> car, rears his stupid head to be recognized as a thorough failure of
> Mother Nature's attempts at mediocrity.



Gear heads don't forget Barry's collection of flies...

But what is your point with this thread? You neither don't believe in
creation or creator...

Beware the man who does not believe in creation, for he is willing to
kill all faith.

And BTW never forget thats its written in the stars that there is
NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN!!!

Ecclesiastes 1:9

9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

Everything Is Meaningless

http://youtu.be/y_sEyky7NlY

Sir Gilligan Horry
2013-09-15 00:26:37 EST
On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 03:30:56 +0200, Warhol <Molarh@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Op 14-9-2013 17:55, Hägar schreef:
>> http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-leg-gears-20130914,0,1476077.story
>>
>> It once again proves the fact of Evolution,

My curry evolves as I add extra things the next day.

>Everything Is Meaningless

Except the nice bowl of curry I just made !



LOL

______________________________



Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Best Cosmic Top Secret Intelligence Data with Dr. Bill Deagle...
http://www.youtube.com/user/urupiper2/videos

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!


Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

WOW!!!
Sir Gilligan Horry!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

Warhol
2013-09-15 16:33:09 EST
Op 15-9-2013 6:26, Sir Gilligan Horry schreef:
> On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 03:30:56 +0200, Warhol <Molarh@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Op 14-9-2013 17:55, Hägar schreef:
>>> http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-leg-gears-20130914,0,1476077.story
>>>
>>> It once again proves the fact of Evolution,
>
> My curry evolves as I add extra things the next day.
>
>> Everything Is Meaningless
>
> Except the nice bowl of curry I just made !
>
>
>
> LOL
>
> ______________________________
>


Tell me... sometimes you sound just like the dead plumber... why is that?

__

Please give some thought to this below before you respond.

When Army Generals get persecuted by their own state heads, know
dictatorship is just behind the corner... HEROD KILLED HIS BEST
GENERALS, he didn't trust them... heroes in the battlefields and
Betrayed martyrs of bloody dictators in peace time... Herod killed even
his own father!!!

In memorandum to all Generals in the World, Killed in the plots &
deceive of the evil cowards who never speak the truth///

http://youtu.be/DE2acvj-zog

also Patton, Zhukov, Montgomery, de Gaulle, Manstein and Hajime Sugiyama
and many more Generals of our Army Forces from Morocco, Spain USA,
France, England, Turkey, Pakistan etc etc who were/are persecuted, even
today by evil NWO kings, Presidents, Popes, defending Jesuits, Marxist,
Zionist, Turic and other intergrist agents of evil

https://www.michtoy.com/michtoy2010/products/Picture_Masterbox_Models_MBX-_35108_BX.jpg

http://youtu.be/w0i2vgPv0Yk

The FOUR HEADS are FOUR PARTS into which Alexander's empire was divided
by his generals when he died. The generals were Cassander, Lysimachus,
Seleucus and Ptolemy.

A word of advice for all the generals in the world!!! Beware of those
who you serve now and return to me, Hassan.

http://youtu.be/aMrOvvxgXVE

Jeremiah 4:13.
13 Look! He advances like the clouds,
his chariots come like a whirlwind,
his horses are swifter than eagles.
Woe to us! We are ruined!

PSS The Kingdom of Fez = Biblical ISRAEL.


Sir Gilligan Horry
2013-09-15 23:54:34 EST
On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:33:09 +0200, Warhol <Molarh@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Op 15-9-2013 6:26, Sir Gilligan Horry schreef:
>> On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 03:30:56 +0200, Warhol <Molarh@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Op 14-9-2013 17:55, Hägar schreef:
>>>> http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-leg-gears-20130914,0,1476077.story
>>>>
>>>> It once again proves the fact of Evolution,
>>
>> My curry evolves as I add extra things the next day.
>>
>>> Everything Is Meaningless
>>
>> Except the nice bowl of curry I just made !
>>
>>
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> ______________________________
>>
>
>
>Tell me... sometimes you sound just like the dead plumber... why is that?

Because I Love Mr HVAC !
And DARPA !

:-)

>Please give some thought to this below before you respond.
>
>When Army Generals get persecuted by their own state heads, know
>dictatorship is just behind the corner... HEROD KILLED HIS BEST
>GENERALS, he didn't trust them... heroes in the battlefields and
>Betrayed martyrs of bloody dictators in peace time... Herod killed even
>his own father!!!

Oh, man, there are many really good top people in the USA military.
eg. Colonel Dwayne Arneson, and thousands of other folks.
And they are being treated badly!

Mafia and Devils have infiltrated most of the NSA, CIA, FBI, etc.

I wish I could build a Good-Powerful-Intelligence-Agency
and help those good genuine folks.

But I just have a bicycle and 24 cents in the bank.

There has to be a lot of good ET species out there.
We need to team up and help each other.

>In memorandum to all Generals in the World, Killed in the plots &
>deceive of the evil cowards who never speak the truth///
>also Patton, Zhukov, Montgomery, de Gaulle, Manstein and Hajime Sugiyama
>and many more Generals of our Army Forces from Morocco, Spain USA,
>France, England, Turkey, Pakistan etc etc who were/are persecuted, even
>today by evil NWO kings, Presidents, Popes, defending Jesuits, Marxist,
>Zionist, Turic and other intergrist agents of evil

I haven't studied too many details, but I know of some of those cases
and some other cases.

>Jeremiah 4:13.
>13 Look! He advances like the clouds,
> his chariots come like a whirlwind,
>his horses are swifter than eagles.
> Woe to us! We are ruined!

Oh, if AREA-51 and other similar places I know about
are controlled by negative multidimensional beings
we might-be/are in big trouble.

And I don't blame
"The Wisdom Of Several Races" species
for not showing up.

They learn a lot just by watching us all.

And if most people on Earth
are ignorant and/or join Mafia and/or Devils
then that's freedom to choose.

I'm not going to hate anyone.

If crap hits the fan,
I will just be in the afterlife saying...
"Oh, well".
"Ye'all had fun".
"You were free to choose Darth or Yoda".
"No worries".

Then see if I can wizz off to some other star system's planet
and plant Hernatimunus and Ferrimongowees.

(Strange-Vegetables-For-Curry!!!)


LOL

______________________________



Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Best Cosmic Top Secret Intelligence Data with Dr. Bill Deagle...
http://www.youtube.com/user/urupiper2/videos

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!


Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

WOW!!!
Sir Gilligan Horry!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron