Research Discussion: Voyager In Interstellar Space

Voyager In Interstellar Space

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

And it is still sending signals to NASA ... simply amazing.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/12sep_voyager1/

Now, if we could just make it swap places with Obama ...

Warhol
2013-09-12 22:01:48 EST
Op 13-9-2013 2:38, Hägar schreef:
> And it is still sending signals to NASA ... simply amazing.
>
> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/12sep_voyager1/
>
> Now, if we could just make it swap places with Obama ...

Ha ha ha right amazing... and still communicating signals? it's fake
news and lies. Illusions. There is no land rover on Mars either..

why choose this precise moment for the announcement? the real question?
why are you shill promoting lies and hoaxes? the Big Question!!!

The only thing Hagar gut is accurately doing is confirming that he's
full of shit. To put it bluntly.

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 04:01:48 +0200, Warhol <Molarh@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Op 13-9-2013 2:38, Hägar schreef:
>> And it is still sending signals to NASA ... simply amazing.
>>
>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/12sep_voyager1/
>>
>> Now, if we could just make it swap places with Obama ...
>
>Ha ha ha right amazing... and still communicating signals? it's fake
>news and lies. Illusions. There is no land rover on Mars either..
>
>why choose this precise moment for the announcement? the real question?
>why are you shill promoting lies and hoaxes? the Big Question!!!

Big Business...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eP_xlF7pkcQ/UCwTfyXV7HI/AAAAAAAAFA4/qxMY4c-I1QU/s1600/America+now+abailable+on+Mars.jpg

All we need now is a Lost & Found office for Mr HVAC !

.
______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Best Cosmic Top Secret Intelligence Data with Dr. Bill Deagle...
http://www.youtube.com/user/urupiper2/videos

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

WOW!!!
Sir Gilligan Horry!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

Warhol
2013-09-12 23:26:40 EST
Op 13-9-2013 5:12, Sir Gilligan Horry schreef:
> On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 04:01:48 +0200, Warhol <Molarh@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Op 13-9-2013 2:38, Hägar schreef:
>>> And it is still sending signals to NASA ... simply amazing.
>>>
>>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/12sep_voyager1/
>>>
>>> Now, if we could just make it swap places with Obama ...
>>
>> Ha ha ha right amazing... and still communicating signals? it's fake
>> news and lies. Illusions. There is no land rover on Mars either..
>>
>> why choose this precise moment for the announcement? the real question?
>> why are you shill promoting lies and hoaxes? the Big Question!!!
>
> Big Business...
>
> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eP_xlF7pkcQ/UCwTfyXV7HI/AAAAAAAAFA4/qxMY4c-I1QU/s1600/America+now+abailable+on+Mars.jpg
>
> All we need now is a Lost & Found office for Mr HVAC !
>

> .

the plumber is food for the worms, he is 6 inches under the ground...
But we could start a search for asSaul... he too disappeared two days ago.

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 05:26:40 +0200, Warhol <Molarh@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Op 13-9-2013 5:12, Sir Gilligan Horry schreef:

>>> Ha ha ha right amazing... and still communicating signals? it's fake
>>> news and lies. Illusions. There is no land rover on Mars either..
>>>
>>> why choose this precise moment for the announcement? the real question?
>>> why are you shill promoting lies and hoaxes? the Big Question!!!
>>
>> Big Business...
>>
>> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eP_xlF7pkcQ/UCwTfyXV7HI/AAAAAAAAFA4/qxMY4c-I1QU/s1600/America+now+abailable+on+Mars.jpg
>>
>> All we need now is a Lost & Found office for Mr HVAC !
>
>the plumber is food for the worms, he is 6 inches under the ground...
>But we could start a search for asSaul... he too disappeared two days ago.

Ah, yeah!
I don't miss asSaul.
I rarely read his replies.

Maybe they are both here somewhere...

http://www.japanfinds.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/kaiju-big-battel.jpg

Seriously though, Mr HVAC not posting to Usenet is weirder than
Aliens. He's been posting in Usenet since before the internet! ;-)

Anyway,
I'm listening to Lynn A. Marzulli, on...
"Coast To Coast AM Mothman & the Antichrist 01 07 2008 C2CAM.mp3"

He reminds me a bit of Steve Quayle.

.
______________________________

[...]

Bast
2013-09-13 02:15:56 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> And it is still sending signals to NASA ... simply amazing.
>
> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/12sep_voyager1/
>
> Now, if we could just make it swap places with Obama ...

Has it ever occurred to you that if they say, "there are no more signals,
and we've lost it",.....a lot of voyager scientists at JPL are going to lose
their jobs.

Can't say I blame them for announcing something random every couple of
weeks, to justify their paychecks.
As most government employees do,

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 02:15:56 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> And it is still sending signals to NASA ... simply amazing.
>>
>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/12sep_voyager1/
>>
>> Now, if we could just make it swap places with Obama ...
>

>Has it ever occurred to you that if they say, "there are no more signals,
>and we've lost it",.....a lot of voyager scientists at JPL are going to lose
>their jobs.
>
>Can't say I blame them for announcing something random every couple of
>weeks, to justify their paychecks.
>As most government employees do,

1.
I've studied the good and bad history of NASA,
however I do like NASA.

2.
If they don't "justify their paychecks"
no-one will care about them.
I only ask for donations, and I get nothing.
The public are generally lazy and selfish.

.
______________________________

"Warhol" <Molarh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Op 13-9-2013 2:38, H\ufffdgar schreef:
>> And it is still sending signals to NASA ... simply amazing.
>>
>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/12sep_voyager1/
>>
>> Now, if we could just make it swap places with Obama ...
>

> Ha ha ha right amazing... and still communicating signals? it's fake news
> and lies. Illusions. There is no land rover on Mars either..
>
> why choose this precise moment for the announcement? the real question?
> why are you shill promoting lies and hoaxes? the Big Question!!!
>
> The only thing Hagar gut is accurately doing is confirming that he's full
> of shit. To put it bluntly.

*** Just amazing ... this is coming from a guy who fucks camels and whose
mother sells her ass to Jews.
This comes from a guy whose race can claim one achievement in the past 100
years: Yasser Arafat received
the Nobel Peace Price ... but wait ... so did Jimmy "Peanut" Carter and
Barrack "let me be clear" Obama ... wow ...
you must really bask in that ray of glory.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> And it is still sending signals to NASA ... simply amazing.
>>
>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/12sep_voyager1/
>>
>> Now, if we could just make it swap places with Obama ...
>

> Has it ever occurred to you that if they say, "there are no more signals,
> and we've lost it",.....a lot of voyager scientists at JPL are going to
> lose their jobs.
>
> Can't say I blame them for announcing something random every couple of
> weeks, to justify their paychecks.
> As most government employees do,

Only a demented Muff Diva would envision a covey of scientists sitting
around a cobweb covered 1975 vintage tube-type receiver, waiting for the
stream of single bits come tricking in ... you really are clueless, aren't
you.
On the other hand, even if the process weren't fully automated by now, I'd
still much rather have my tax money go to the salary of smart people, like
NASA scientists, than Obama bred welfare queens and perpetual couch
potatoes, feeding on reruns of Oprah. Stick with rug munching ... you
obviously know little else.

B*@m.nu
2013-09-13 13:02:37 EST
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> And it is still sending signals to NASA ... simply amazing.
>>
>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/12sep_voyager1/
>>
>> Now, if we could just make it swap places with Obama ...
>

>Has it ever occurred to you that if they say, "there are no more signals,
>and we've lost it",.....a lot of voyager scientists at JPL are going to lose
>their jobs.

That would be hard considering that most of those sccientists are
prolly students. Voyager is rin from a college campus
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)