Research Discussion: Debunkers MUST Be EXPUNGED//Leting Them Live Is NOT An Option Sez General

Debunkers MUST Be EXPUNGED//Leting Them Live Is NOT An Option Sez General

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-09-12 08:00:52 EST
Time is OUT - the was the conclusion at the recent Good Science Foundation held in Washington D.C. The top scientists from around the world concluded that "Debunkers as a group must be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH if mankind shall prevail."President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers agreed that, "the Final War to eliminate ALL debunkers starts now. I have the world-wide agreement from every nation that this is going to start now with Gen. Borman Killemall leading the charge. We hall prevail."

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 05:00:52 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>Time is OUT - the was the conclusion at the recent Good Science Foundation held in Washington D.C.
>The top scientists from around the world concluded that "Debunkers as a group must be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH
>if mankind shall prevail."President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers agreed
>that, "the Final War to eliminate ALL debunkers starts now.
>I have the world-wide agreement from every nation that this is going to start now with
>Gen. Borman Killemall leading the charge. We hall prevail."

Well, it has been an amazing experience for me since 1998
studying not just Aliens but also Debunkers.

If Humans can't deal and rant with Debunkers
then they have no show with Aliens.

Many of those Alien species are so advanced
they could create or build any type of Monsters
or Robots to unleash on Earth along with viruses, etc.

Some Debunkers were good
and helped the General Public
just focus on their daily jobs,
making computers and everything.

Some other Debunkers probably work for one or more species of Aliens.

As for some species of Aliens,
they wouldn't want us flying around all over the place out there.

And from what I can tell,
it's so busy out there with so many different species
that some of them spend their entire existence
finding and dumbing down other species.
To get Aliens out of their hair! :)

In our case driving us back to the Cave Man days.
In other cases driving other species back to the Cave Alien days.

Anyway, I am enjoying the pace of Disclosure.
It's wonderful to have YouTube there.

I would have liked to see the "Decide" intelligence have a 'Yes' vote.
I even stared out the window imagining them showing up.
Thousands of ships, whizzing about, beaming up and down, 5 - 10
different species of Aliens, putting down huge universities in the
country sides of Australia, etc, to train up people for better jobs
and technology. And imagine the documentaries they could show us.

I mean if we didn't have Chemo Therapy and Nuke Power Stations
I wouldn't have studied about Aliens so much.
I would have loved and helped planet Earth and Humans.
But it's got to the stage now where we need many good-friends
in the Milky Way Galaxy.

http://s304.photobucket.com/user/H2OLily_2008/media/Star%20Talk/MilkyWay.jpg.html

3:25am.
It's freezing tonight.
I can't sleep.
I will listen to Art Bell radio archives.

Thanks for letting us have Art Bell...

http://art-bell-radio-mp3s.blogspot.co.nz/#!/2013/02/art-bell-mp3s-free-radio-shows-files.html

P.S.
What is the A.C.I.O up to these days?
Anyone have some intel on that?

.
______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Best Cosmic Top Secret Intelligence Data with Dr. Bill Deagle...
http://www.youtube.com/user/urupiper2/videos

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

WOW!!!
Sir Gilligan Horry!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-09-12 11:35:34 EST
On Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:32:22 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 05:00:52 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Time is OUT - the was the conclusion at the recent Good Science Foundation held in Washington D.C.
>
> >The top scientists from around the world concluded that "Debunkers as a group must be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH
>
> >if mankind shall prevail."President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers agreed
>
> >that, "the Final War to eliminate ALL debunkers starts now.
>
> >I have the world-wide agreement from every nation that this is going to start now with
>
> >Gen. Borman Killemall leading the charge. We hall prevail."
>

> Well, it has been an amazing experience for me since 1998

Whorry; you are considered a "ring-leader" and the Council has requested your immediate surrender. Please round up the rest of the members of your debunking cult and start marching toward your nearest FEMA camp. The Chinese-style MEV's will transport you the rest of the way.

Thank you for your continued cooperation. It has been duly noted.

Now, no more delays.

Sir A

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:35:34 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:32:22 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 05:00:52 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >Time is OUT - the was the conclusion at the recent Good Science Foundation held in Washington D.C.
>> >The top scientists from around the world concluded that "Debunkers as a group must be expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH
>> >if mankind shall prevail."President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers agreed
>> >that, "the Final War to eliminate ALL debunkers starts now.
>> >I have the world-wide agreement from every nation that this is going to start now with
>> >Gen. Borman Killemall leading the charge. We hall prevail."
>>

>> Well, it has been an amazing experience for me since 1998
>
>Whorry; you are considered a "ring-leader" and the Council has requested your immediate surrender.
>Please round up the rest of the members of your debunking cult and start marching toward your nearest FEMA camp.
>The Chinese-style MEV's will transport you the rest of the way.
>
>Thank you for your continued cooperation. It has been duly noted.
>
>Now, no more delays.
>
>Sir A

Good day to you Sir.
I typed out a long interesting serious/funny reply.
And then I got the blue-screen-of-death on this failing laptop.

Normally I'm careful and save text in notepad, etc.

But today I'm a bit tired as I was awake most of the night
studying John Lear on Art Bell radio shows.

And last night I watched the movie The Mothman Prophecies (2002)

Today I don't know what to study.

Maybe we all should phone the police and army
to report Mr HVAC missing ?

Call in the DARPA robots
and nano-tech Ai insects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h6jB7zROQk

And get help from Ingo Swann
to remote view everywhere!

Then make a nice cuppa tea!

______________________________

[...]

2013-09-13 10:28:01 EST
On Thursday, September 12, 2013 3:44:41 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:35:34 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >On Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:32:22 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> >> Well, it has been an amazing experience for me since 1998
>

> >Whorry; you are considered a "ring-leader" and the Council has requested your immediate surrender.
>
> >Please round up the rest of the members of your debunking cult and start marching toward your nearest FEMA camp.
>
> >The Chinese-style MEV's will transport you the rest of the way.
>

> >Thank you for your continued cooperation. It has been duly noted.
>

> >Now, no more delays.
>

> >Sir A
>

> Good day to you Sir.

No more delays, no more insubordination and no more disobedience.

ALL debunkers and their sympathizers, supporters, enablers and friends of debunkers MUST surrender at this point in time.

We did everything we could to reason with the debunkers, but to NO avail.

Time is OUT. Surrender NOW!

That is all,

Sir A

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 07:28:01 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, September 12, 2013 3:44:41 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:35:34 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Whorry; you are considered a "ring-leader" and the Council has requested your immediate surrender.
>>
>> >Please round up the rest of the members of your debunking cult and start marching toward your nearest FEMA camp.
>>
>> >The Chinese-style MEV's will transport you the rest of the way.
>>

>> >Thank you for your continued cooperation. It has been duly noted.
>>

>> >Now, no more delays.
>>

>> >Sir A
>>

>> Good day to you Sir.
>
>No more delays, no more insubordination and no more disobedience.
>
>ALL debunkers and their sympathizers, supporters, enablers and friends of debunkers MUST surrender at this point in time.
>
>We did everything we could to reason with the debunkers, but to NO avail.
>
>Time is OUT. Surrender NOW!
>

>That is all,
>

>Sir A

3:13am

I'm listening to Don Ecker and Norio Hayakawa...

"dmr-10-w-Norio Hayakawa.mp3"

.
______________________________

[...]

2013-09-13 22:41:35 EST
On Friday, September 13, 2013 8:15:24 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 07:28:01 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >On Thursday, September 12, 2013 3:44:41 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> >> Good day to you Sir.
>

> >No more delays, no more insubordination and no more disobedience.
>

> >ALL debunkers and their sympathizers, supporters, enablers and friends of debunkers MUST surrender at this point in time.
>

> >We did everything we could to reason with the debunkers, but to NO avail.
>

> >Time is OUT. Surrender NOW!
>

> >That is all,
>

> >Sir A
>

> 3:13am
>

> I'm listening to Don Ecker and Norio Hayakawa...

Yes, I know them.

No MATTER.

Debunkers SURRENDER NOW or else Operation: Eliminate Remaining Debunkers will proceed - OPEL-REDU

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 19:41:35 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, September 13, 2013 8:15:24 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 07:28:01 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >No more delays, no more insubordination and no more disobedience.
>> >ALL debunkers and their sympathizers, supporters, enablers and friends of debunkers MUST surrender at this point in time.
>> >We did everything we could to reason with the debunkers, but to NO avail.
>> >Time is OUT. Surrender NOW!
>> >That is all,
>> >Sir A
>>
>> 3:13am
>> I'm listening to Don Ecker and Norio Hayakawa...
>
>Yes, I know them.
>No MATTER.
>Debunkers SURRENDER NOW or else Operation: Eliminate Remaining Debunkers will proceed - OPEL-REDU

Don Ecker and Norio Hayakawa
Had no Love or Respect for
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
or Bob Lazar.

"dmr-10-w-Norio Hayakawa.mp3"

Here... http://www.dqrm.com/showlist/dmr2.php

Norio Hayakawa said Bill Cooper kept changing his script.
But I have done that often too as I study more and more.
And even Norio Hayakawa came up with new ideas, thoughts,
realizations, and different sides to his stories over the many years.

For example, in the early days I was all with Dr. Steven Greer.
But these days I bet a trillion times a trillion dollars
planet Earth was invaded !!!

And if the Rothschilds and friends
are not working with any bad aliens,
then I don't really blame them
for everything they do.

It's a terrible experience
to be stuck on a rock near our sun
with no technology, etc.
With a moron mothman species
visiting now and then
to steal a man's wife
for food.

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/duke.jpg

.
______________________________

[...]

2013-09-14 15:43:50 EST
On Friday, September 13, 2013 10:21:16 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 19:41:35 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >On Friday, September 13, 2013 8:15:24 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> >> 3:13am
>
> >> I'm listening to Don Ecker and Norio Hayakawa...
>

> >Yes, I know them.
>
> >No MATTER.
>
> >Debunkers SURRENDER NOW or else Operation: Eliminate Remaining Debunkers will proceed - OPEL-REDU
>

> Don Ecker and Norio Hayakawa
>
> Had no Love or Respect for
>
> Milton William "Bill" Cooper
>
> or Bob Lazar.
>

> "dmr-10-w-Norio Hayakawa.mp3"
>

> Here... http://www.dqrm.com/showlist/dmr2.php
>

> Norio Hayakawa said Bill Cooper kept changing his script.

Our script has NOT changed: debunkers have to go, starting with Whorry; Hagar, Casanobrain and the othersĀ®.

There can be no exceptions to the rules. NONE!

Debunkers: line up because the MEV's are on the way and not even GOD can stop it now.

Sir A

On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 12:43:50 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, September 13, 2013 10:21:16 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 19:41:35 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Yes, I know them.
>> >No MATTER.
>> >Debunkers SURRENDER NOW or else Operation: Eliminate Remaining Debunkers will proceed - OPEL-REDU
>>
>> Don Ecker and Norio Hayakawa
>> Had no Love or Respect for
>> Milton William "Bill" Cooper
>> or Bob Lazar.
>>
>> "dmr-10-w-Norio Hayakawa.mp3"
>> Here... http://www.dqrm.com/showlist/dmr2.php
>>
>> Norio Hayakawa said Bill Cooper kept changing his script.
>

>Our script has NOT changed: debunkers have to go, starting with Hiaorry; Hagar, Casanobrain and the othersĀ®.
>There can be no exceptions to the rules. NONE!
>Debunkers: line up because the MEV's are on the way and not even GOD can stop it now.
>Sir A

I just downloaded the latest from Jeff Rense and Dr. Bill Deagle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTBPq6ReHS0

I will listen to it in about 12 hours at bed time.
It's heaven resting in bed listening to all that
and UFO and Space stuff.

If you provide a basic bed
and all that type of audio
at the FEMA camps...