Research Discussion: Burger Flippers On A Min. Wage Rampage ...

Burger Flippers On A Min. Wage Rampage ...

The Nation's dimwits, the whiners who are too stupid to hammer a nail into a
piece of wood, or figure out which end
of a broom to use the sweep the floor, want more money as a reward for being
uneducated know-NOTHINGs.

http://news.yahoo.com/workers-protests-highlight-fast-food-130129184.html

Of course, getting off the couch and going to school has never occurred to
them, since these cocksuckers want to be catered to, since it it "their
right" and the "wealthy" are using them to get even richer.

I hate to tell you losers this: but that's the name of the game. Someone
has to do the dirty work, and it is usually the dumb ones, the slow learner,
those who want to party first and sweat the small stuff later, those who'd
much rather shoot a good game of pool than solve an electrical equation.
Unlike the corrupt education system, where there are no WINNERS or LOSERS,
real life is a little different, and these useless human garbage cry-babies
expect an executive job, replete with suit, white shirt and tie, a generous
vacation package and all the other bennies people usually have to work for
... but that pesky word "work" always seems to get in the way of these
deadbeats.

So, try this: get a job at McDonald's, say. Show up 10 minutes early every
day and leave 10 minutes late every day, after cleaning up the mess you
generated, instead of leaving it to your shift change and ask you supervisor
at least 10 job related questions every day and I guarantee that someone
will take notice and it won't he long before you begin to climb the
corporate ladder towards that hated "rich" territory of higher than minimum
wages.

If you have to take a minimum wage job, then in all likelihood, you're a
loser who doesn't deserve any better, considering your contribution to the
company, and that is the gospel of real life.

=22__Br=FCder_des_Schattens_S=F6hne_des_Lichts=22_=3Cinvalid=40invalid=2Ecom=3E?=
2013-09-02 22:31:58 EST
HA!! sounds like my son-in-law !!

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The Nation's dimwits, the whiners who are too stupid to hammer a nail into
> a piece of wood, or figure out which end
> of a broom to use the sweep the floor, want more money as a reward for
> being uneducated know-NOTHINGs.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/workers-protests-highlight-fast-food-130129184.html
>
> Of course, getting off the couch and going to school has never occurred to
> them, since these cocksuckers want to be catered to, since it it "their
> right" and the "wealthy" are using them to get even richer.
>
> I hate to tell you losers this: but that's the name of the game. Someone
> has to do the dirty work, and it is usually the dumb ones, the slow
> learner, those who want to party first and sweat the small stuff later,
> those who'd much rather shoot a good game of pool than solve an electrical
> equation. Unlike the corrupt education system, where there are no WINNERS
> or LOSERS, real life is a little different, and these useless human
> garbage cry-babies expect an executive job, replete with suit, white shirt
> and tie, a generous vacation package and all the other bennies people
> usually have to work for ... but that pesky word "work" always seems to
> get in the way of these deadbeats.
>
> So, try this: get a job at McDonald's, say. Show up 10 minutes early
> every day and leave 10 minutes late every day, after cleaning up the mess
> you generated, instead of leaving it to your shift change and ask you
> supervisor at least 10 job related questions every day and I guarantee
> that someone will take notice and it won't he long before you begin to
> climb the corporate ladder towards that hated "rich" territory of higher
> than minimum wages.
>
> If you have to take a minimum wage job, then in all likelihood, you're a
> loser who doesn't deserve any better, considering your contribution to the
> company, and that is the gospel of real life.

Bast
2013-09-02 23:46:00 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> The Nation's dimwits, the whiners who are too stupid to hammer a nail
> into a piece of wood, or figure out which end
> of a broom to use the sweep the floor, want more money as a reward for
> being uneducated know-NOTHINGs.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/workers-protests-highlight-fast-food-130129184.html
>
> Of course, getting off the couch and going to school has never occurred
> to them, since these cocksuckers want to be catered to, since it it
> "their right" and the "wealthy" are using them to get even richer.
>
> I hate to tell you losers this: but that's the name of the game.
> Someone has to do the dirty work, and it is usually the dumb ones, the
> slow learner, those who want to party first and sweat the small stuff
> later, those who'd much rather shoot a good game of pool than solve an
> electrical equation. Unlike the corrupt education system, where there
> are no WINNERS or LOSERS, real life is a little different, and these
> useless human garbage cry-babies expect an executive job, replete with
> suit, white shirt and tie, a generous vacation package and all the
> other bennies people usually have to work for ... but that pesky word
> "work" always seems to get in the way of these deadbeats.
>
> So, try this: get a job at McDonald's, say. Show up 10 minutes early
> every day and leave 10 minutes late every day, after cleaning up the
> mess you generated, instead of leaving it to your shift change and ask
> you supervisor at least 10 job related questions every day and I
> guarantee that someone will take notice and it won't he long before you
> begin to climb the corporate ladder towards that hated "rich" territory
> of higher than minimum wages.
>
> If you have to take a minimum wage job, then in all likelihood, you're a
> loser who doesn't deserve any better, considering your contribution to
> the company, and that is the gospel of real life.

Aw heck, give 'em $20 p/h, naaa $30,....and 6 weeks paid vacation, and stock
options.
I haven't bought mc-food at any of those places for at least 20 years, so it
won't affect me as to how much they make.

When I do have to eat out, I go to real restaurants, where they make what I
want, the way I want, and I even try to seek out the greasy spoon mom & pop
places with 20 year old decor, where there are no screaming brats, and you
get REAL metal forks and knives, to eat REAL food.

On Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:23:35 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Burger Flippers on a min. wage rampage ...

1.
The NSA is watching you Hagar.

2.
The NSA will all lose their jobs soon.

3.
The NSA will become Burger Flippers.

4.
The NSA will spit in your nice
Avo Bacon Double Cheese Burgers from now on Hagar.

(spit spit spit ding ding ding)

All jokes aside, I was thinking about aliens
and extraterrestrials and
"the wisdom of several races"
and the fact that they do spy on us all
and each other.

"The wisdom of several races" Earth study groups
seem to know about everything happening on Earth.

And the real MIB are amazing too.
For example, if I had a close encounter tonight
with a nordic type ET or one of the many other species,
then the real MIB would probably just show up,
as they did in the Johnny Sands close encounter case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRXp672nKVE

Ummm... So... I dunno.

Tonight I was reading the "Updates"...

Update for Aug. 27, 2013 | Update for Aug. 20, 2013 | Update for Aug.
13, 2013

Update for Aug. 6, 2013 | Update for July 30, 2013 | Update for July
23, 2013

http://www.paoweb.com/updates.htm

.

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

WOW!!!
Sir Gilligan Horry!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:33:19 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 08:08:03 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>
> <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

<< snip GuthBallian drivel >>

Perhaps if we simply write this century off and hope for the best, keep
living large and ignoring the plight of brown-people,

*** Speaking of the brown people, I'm sure you're referring to Niggers, you
know, the ones with the Kwanza Holiday ... right ??? Well, according to the
theory of evolution and the subsequent "Out of Africa" theory, they were
here much , much longer than us Crackerz, but it seems that they haven't
improved one bit since they first swam across that shit-river to the Saudi
Peninsula and then stumbled off to parts unknown to multiply en masse.

But we are their offspring, genetically and improved, I might add ... isn't
it time we finally dispose of this obsolete dark skinned Yugo of humanity,
those worthless bitchers and whiners and perpetual complainers and
do-nothings of the planet ... it they can't get it right in what, a million
years of roaming the planet;s surface, we're supposed to do what ??? feed
the fucking losers ???

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

perhaps the next century will be one of some kind of remission, of
recovering from our corporate, political and faith-based greed, stupidity,
skulduggery and arrogance of denial and obfuscation about having trashed our
planet and having ignored off-world opportunities for as long as possible.

The "Black Knight" may be something ET worthy, but that too can be ignored
or possibly targeted and terminated. No harm done, since no others on Earth
have ever posted any claim to it.

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 17:46:19 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Brad Guth" wrote in message
>
>On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 12:33:19 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 08:08:03 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>
>> <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:
>
><< snip GuthBallian drivel >>
>
>Perhaps if we simply write this century off and hope for the best, keep
>living large and ignoring the plight of brown-people,
>
>>*** Speaking of...

Marilyn Monroe !!!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BGapiabCQAE09G5.jpg

.

______________________________

On Monday, September 2, 2013 11:23:35 AM UTC-5, Hägar wrote:
> The Nation's dimwits, the whiners who are too stupid to hammer a nail into a
>
> piece of wood, or figure out which end
>
> of a broom to use the sweep the floor, want more money as a reward for being
>
> uneducated know-NOTHINGs.
>

> http://news.yahoo.com/workers-protests-highlight-fast-food-130129184.html
>

> Of course, getting off the couch and going to school has never occurred to
>
> them, since these cocksuckers want to be catered to, since it it "their
>
> right" and the "wealthy" are using them to get even richer.
>

> I hate to tell you losers this: but that's the name of the game. Someone
>
> has to do the dirty work, and it is usually the dumb ones, the slow learner,
>
> those who want to party first and sweat the small stuff later, those who'd
>
> much rather shoot a good game of pool than solve an electrical equation.
>
> Unlike the corrupt education system, where there are no WINNERS or LOSERS,
>
> real life is a little different, and these useless human garbage cry-babies
>
> expect an executive job, replete with suit, white shirt and tie, a generous
>
> vacation package and all the other bennies people usually have to work for
>
> ... but that pesky word "work" always seems to get in the way of these
>
> deadbeats.
>

> So, try this: get a job at McDonald's, say. Show up 10 minutes early every
>
> day and leave 10 minutes late every day, after cleaning up the mess you
>
> generated, instead of leaving it to your shift change and ask you supervisor
>
> at least 10 job related questions every day and I guarantee that someone
>
> will take notice and it won't he long before you begin to climb the
>
> corporate ladder towards that hated "rich" territory of higher than minimum
>
> wages.
>

> If you have to take a minimum wage job, then in all likelihood, you're a
>
> loser who doesn't deserve any better, considering your contribution to the
>
> company, and that is the gospel of real life.

Hagar earns slightly more than minimum wage because he changes the urinal cakes in addition to flipping the burgers. And Hags -- than "must wash hands" sign does really apply to you.