Research Discussion: I HAVE Taken Over THIS Newsgroup - ALL Debunkers MUST Obtain A License To Post!!

I HAVE Taken Over THIS Newsgroup - ALL Debunkers MUST Obtain A License To Post!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-08-25 02:11:30 EST
This means ALL of you, Whorry, Hager, Bruce S., Casanobrain and many others.

Failure to cooperate will cause us to put your name on a SPECIAL list of noncompliance troublemakers. And I seriously doubt you want that to happen.

Sir A

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-08-26 20:56:42 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote
in news:16ff11d0-9dfc-42a4-85e3-06c23c06394c@googlegroups.com:

> This means ALL of you, Whorry, Hager, Bruce S., Casanobrain and many
> others.
>
> Failure to cooperate will cause us to put your name on a SPECIAL list
> of noncompliance troublemakers. And I seriously doubt you want that
> to happen.

I demand to see the list first, sockboi.

"Bring it on spinics! Pray to whatever God you believe in that you
DON'T meet me in person for a debate -- I debate better than Kerry!"
- Edmo discusses a future lunch at PF Changs he'll never attend.

On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 23:11:30 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>This means ALL of you, Whorry, Hager, Bruce S., Casanobrain and many others.

I will pass that on to Whorry.
I think he might want 57 licenses !!!

Pretty Please.

>Failure to cooperate will cause us to put your name on a SPECIAL list of noncompliance troublemakers. And I seriously doubt you want that to happen.

Sounds like a walk in the park
compared to all the Nuclear Power Stations
they are building

>Sir A

A Sir

.

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

WOW!!!
Sir Gilligan Horry!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-09-05 05:01:35 EST
Luckily for debunkers I was busy taking part in FEMA exercises to round up ALL debunkers. Time is out, debunkers better surrender or ELSE!!

Sir A

Rwalker
2014-01-17 02:13:42 EST
On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 23:11:30 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>This means ALL of you, Whorry, Hager, Bruce S., Casanobrain and many others.
>
>Failure to cooperate will cause us to put your name on a SPECIAL list of noncompliance troublemakers. And I seriously doubt you want that to happen.
>
>Sir A

Art Wholeflaffers, best damned nudist trailerpark manager in the whole
southwest.

On Sunday, August 25, 2013 1:11:30 AM UTC-5, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> This means ALL of you, Whorry, Hager, Bruce S., Casanobrain and many others.
>

> Failure to cooperate will cause us to put your name on a SPECIAL list of noncompliance troublemakers. And I seriously doubt you want that to happen.
>

> Sir A

You are but a pretender to the throne. Everyone knows that all here owe allegiance to the all knowing, all powerful Hagar. Be fearful lest you be squashed like a roach in his trailer.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2015-02-03 04:21:02 EST
On Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 11:11:30 PM UTC-7, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> This means ALL of you, Whorry, Hager, Bruce S., Casanobrain and many others.
>
> Failure to cooperate will cause us to put your name on a SPECIAL list of noncompliance troublemakers. And I seriously doubt you want that to happen.
>
> Sir A

This is a quick reminder that if you haven't followed through to get your license, please do, or ELSE!!!

Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> This means ALL of you, Whorry, Hager, Bruce S., Casanobrain and many
> others.
>
> Failure to cooperate will cause us to put your name on a SPECIAL list of
> noncompliance troublemakers. And I seriously doubt you want that to
> happen.
>
> Sir A

This is a quick reminder that if you haven't followed through to get your
license, please do, or ELSE!!!

++++++++++++++++++
It's Hagar, not Hager and he's moved over to alt.astronomy. Here's the
latest update on him.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2015-09-16 08:10:08 EST
On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 6:10:06 AM UTC-8, Notroll2015 wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." wrote in message
>
> On Saturday, August 24, 2013 at 11:11:30 PM UTC-7, Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> > This means ALL of you, Whorry, Hager, Bruce S., Casanobrain and many
> > others.
> >
> > Failure to cooperate will cause us to put your name on a SPECIAL list of
> > noncompliance troublemakers. And I seriously doubt you want that to
> > happen.
> >
> > Sir A
>
> This is a quick reminder that if you haven't followed through to get your
> license, please do, or ELSE!!!

> It's Hagar, not Hager and he's moved over to alt.astronomy. Here's the
> latest update on him.
> http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Hager is DEAD, I hate to tell everyone. He killed himself.

I guess there is only one thing to say: GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD BAD RUBBISH!

'nuff said!