Research Discussion: Obama: Syrian Massacre Calls For US Action ...

Obama: Syrian Massacre Calls For US Action ...

http://news.yahoo.com/-obama--alleged-syrian-chemical-massacre-demands-u-s--%E2%80%98attention%E2%80%99--131131476.html

To that end, he indicated that he himself, Joe Biden, Jesse Jackson and that
race pimp Al Sharpton would take immediate action by playing golf.

He indicated the seriousness of the issue by saying: "We are determined to
continue playing until the crisis is resolved, so we can re-focus our
attention on the final destruction of America and that pesky Constitution".

... The numb-nutzes of the Drive-by Media cheered and Chris Matthew's spine
tingled in ways never felt before ....

http://news.yahoo.com/u-n-presses-syria-allow-gas-attack-inspection-001923926.html

Despite all the babbling and ranting and skinny finger shaking about lines
drawn in the sand and/or red lines not to be crossed, out Coward-in-Chief is
already making excuses for turning a blind eye to the plight and the
struggle of the Syrian people.
He will, however, send Kathleen Sebelius to Syria to see if they are
interested in Obamacare ... there should be a treasure trove of maimed and
injured people needing immediate medical attention !!

Note to Taiwan: Be afraid, very afraid. If the Chinese were to come
ashore tomorrow, your protector, the Coward-in-Chief Obama, would disappear
to the golf course, not to be heard from again until Tiwan, as a Nation, has
ceased to exist.

http://news.yahoo.com/un-syrian-war-uprooted-1-million-children-125538767.html

Over a million children uprooted and/or displaced, no food, dead parents ...
where are the Liberal whiners now ??? Nancy Pelosi, who flogged that old and
tired "for the children" line until it became a caricature of its real
meaning ... or that cow Feinstein, whining about all the children who are
the victims of gun violence ... go to Syria, you dried up goat, if you want
to see gun violence perpetrated upon "the children". But that would take
guts, a commodity Liberals only dream about, but they have parlayed it into
a verbal artform of "we care" ... proving once again the Liberalism is a
Mental Disorder, afflicting mostly the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".

Bast
2013-08-23 12:00:02 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/u-n-presses-syria-allow-gas-attack-inspection-001923926.html
>
> Despite all the babbling and ranting and skinny finger shaking about
> lines drawn in the sand and/or red lines not to be crossed, out
> Coward-in-Chief is already making excuses for turning a blind eye to
> the plight and the struggle of the Syrian people.
> He will, however, send Kathleen Sebelius to Syria to see if they are
> interested in Obamacare ... there should be a treasure trove of maimed
> and injured people needing immediate medical attention !!
>
> Note to Taiwan: Be afraid, very afraid. If the Chinese were to come
> ashore tomorrow, your protector, the Coward-in-Chief Obama, would
> disappear to the golf course, not to be heard from again until Tiwan,
> as a Nation, has ceased to exist.

You mean, just like Bushie helped the Tibetans ?

Ksuvo
2013-08-23 14:25:14 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestiss\ufffd:dfudnca5RcU_84rPnZ2dnUVZ_oqdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> http://news.yahoo.com/-obama--alleged-syrian-chemical-massacre-demands-u-s--%E2%80%98attention%E2%80%99--131131476.html
>
> To that end, he indicated that he himself, Joe Biden, Jesse Jackson and
> that race pimp Al Sharpton would take immediate action by playing golf.
>
> He indicated the seriousness of the issue by saying: "We are determined to
> continue playing until the crisis is resolved, so we can re-focus our
> attention on the final destruction of America and that pesky
> Constitution".
>
> ... The numb-nutzes of the Drive-by Media cheered and Chris Matthew's
> spine tingled in ways never felt before ....

But your Obama did the killing-order to murder Osama?
Is it s\ufffdkert(varmasti, surely) true that "the World Trade Center Destroy"
was his fault?
How you were so sure about it?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/u-n-presses-syria-allow-gas-attack-inspection-001923926.html
>>
>> Despite all the babbling and ranting and skinny finger shaking about
>> lines drawn in the sand and/or red lines not to be crossed, out
>> Coward-in-Chief is already making excuses for turning a blind eye to
>> the plight and the struggle of the Syrian people.
>> He will, however, send Kathleen Sebelius to Syria to see if they are
>> interested in Obamacare ... there should be a treasure trove of maimed
>> and injured people needing immediate medical attention !!
>>
>> Note to Taiwan: Be afraid, very afraid. If the Chinese were to come
>> ashore tomorrow, your protector, the Coward-in-Chief Obama, would
>> disappear to the golf course, not to be heard from again until Tiwan,
>> as a Nation, has ceased to exist.
>

> You mean, just like Bushie helped the Tibetans ?

*** I know your hatred for the great Texan has blinded you and your fellow
Liberals to the point of stupidity.
The Chinese "People's Army" invaded Tibet in 1950 and the reaction from the
US was a deadly silence ... I wonder why ... could it be there was another
coward in the White House ... let's see here ... and that would have been
under ... Harry Truman, a DEMOCRAT ... no big surprise there, is it, Bastie.

But hey, what the hell, let's blame it on George.

"Ksuvo" <aki.karppinen@tut.fi> wrote in message

> "H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
> viestiss\ufffd:dfudnca5RcU_84rPnZ2dnUVZ_oqdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>> http://news.yahoo.com/-obama--alleged-syrian-chemical-massacre-demands-u-s--%E2%80%98attention%E2%80%99--131131476.html
>>
>> To that end, he indicated that he himself, Joe Biden, Jesse Jackson and
>> that race pimp Al Sharpton would take immediate action by playing golf.
>>
>> He indicated the seriousness of the issue by saying: "We are determined
>> to continue playing until the crisis is resolved, so we can re-focus our
>> attention on the final destruction of America and that pesky
>> Constitution".
>>
>> ... The numb-nutzes of the Drive-by Media cheered and Chris Matthew's
>> spine tingled in ways never felt before ....
>
> But your Obama did the killing-order to murder Osama?
> Is it s\ufffdkert(varmasti, surely) true that "the World Trade Center Destroy"
> was his fault?
> How you were so sure about it?

*** Because the morons took public credit for it.

Ksuvo
2013-08-23 16:19:41 EST

"H\ufffdgar" <hsahm@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestiss\ufffd:UoudnXNvcJwnKYrPnZ2dnUVZ_vCdnZ2d@giganews.com...

> "Ksuvo" <aki.karppinen@tut.fi> wrote in message
>>
>> But your Obama did the killing-order to murder Osama?
>> Is it s\ufffdkert(varmasti, surely) true that "the World Trade Center Destroy"
>> was his fault?
>> How you were so sure about it?
>>

> *** Because the morons took public credit for it.

_ What is that sureness(varmuus,s\ufffdkerhet) what comes from it?
Syyria still accuses(syytt\ufffd\ufffd, finnish, preesens) you about that or not.
What you want to do your prosecutor-land? Kill? Don't even try, it is
against the law!

Bast
2013-08-23 16:27:25 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/u-n-presses-syria-allow-gas-attack-inspection-001923926.html
>>>
>>> Despite all the babbling and ranting and skinny finger shaking about
>>> lines drawn in the sand and/or red lines not to be crossed, out
>>> Coward-in-Chief is already making excuses for turning a blind eye to
>>> the plight and the struggle of the Syrian people.
>>> He will, however, send Kathleen Sebelius to Syria to see if they are
>>> interested in Obamacare ... there should be a treasure trove of maimed
>>> and injured people needing immediate medical attention !!
>>>
>>> Note to Taiwan: Be afraid, very afraid. If the Chinese were to come
>>> ashore tomorrow, your protector, the Coward-in-Chief Obama, would
>>> disappear to the golf course, not to be heard from again until Tiwan,
>>> as a Nation, has ceased to exist.
>>

>> You mean, just like Bushie helped the Tibetans ?
>>

> *** I know your hatred for the great Texan has blinded you and your
> fellow Liberals to the point of stupidity.
> The Chinese "People's Army" invaded Tibet in 1950 and the reaction from
> the US was a deadly silence ... I wonder why ... could it be there was
> another coward in the White House ... let's see here ... and that would
> have been under ... Harry Truman, a DEMOCRAT ... no big surprise there,
> is it, Bastie.
> But hey, what the hell, let's blame it on George.

\

Yes, lets blame it on George.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1566473/George-Bush-ignores-China-over-Dalai-Lama.html

And of course in 2001 Bushie extended the free trade agreement with China
with no conditions,...and made that "sucking sound" ever since
http://articles.philly.com/2001-06-02/news/25324305_1_normal-trade-relations-trade-status-china

You can blame his daddy too, as poppa bush was the one who started the ball
rolling, when he negotiated one sided free trade agreements with China and
Europe,....remeber his NEW WORLD ORDER speech to the U.N.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> You mean, just like Bushie helped the Tibetans ?
>>>

>> *** I know your hatred for the great Texan has blinded you and your
>> fellow Liberals to the point of stupidity.
>> The Chinese "People's Army" invaded Tibet in 1950 and the reaction from
>> the US was a deadly silence ... I wonder why ... could it be there was
>> another coward in the White House ... let's see here ... and that would
>> have been under ... Harry Truman, a DEMOCRAT ... no big surprise there,
>> is it, Bastie.
>> But hey, what the hell, let's blame it on George.
>
> \
>

> Yes, lets blame it on George.

*** Perhaps if his predecessor, Bubba, had paid as much attention to the
Tibet issue as he did to, say, Monica's luscious lips, he might have been
able to do something about it, you think ??? Nahhh ... let's hammer on Bush
some more.
You're not even qualified to be George's "piss boy", much less have the
mental wherewithal to criticize him.