Research Discussion: NASA Introduces Its Latest Batch Of Astronauts ...

NASA Introduces Its Latest Batch Of Astronauts ...

http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n1308/20ascanintro/

What, no Gays, no Lezzbians, no Crossdressers, no Trannies,
no Rainbow flag ???
I thought this was the age of Inclusion ... they let them do their
thing in fox-holes, why not in the weightlessness of space.

Bast, talk to the Anointed One .. he's marginalizing your rug munching ilk
!! What he's saying is that you're only qualified
to do X-rated skin flicks ..

Bast
2013-08-22 19:30:35 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n1308/20ascanintro/
>
> What, no Gays, no Lezzbians, no Crossdressers, no Trannies,
> no Rainbow flag ???
> I thought this was the age of Inclusion ... they let them do their
> thing in fox-holes, why not in the weightlessness of space.
>
> Bast, talk to the Anointed One .. he's marginalizing your rug munching
> ilk !! What he's saying is that you're only qualified
> to do X-rated skin flicks ..

I can't wait until G.W comes out of the closet,...
...And his tell-all book about his and Cheney's night time romps in the
white house rose garden.

"Bast" wrote in message news:kv66us$jt6$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n1308/20ascanintro/
>
> What, no Gays, no Lezzbians, no Crossdressers, no Trannies,
> no Rainbow flag ???
> I thought this was the age of Inclusion ... they let them do their
> thing in fox-holes, why not in the weightlessness of space.
>
> Bast, talk to the Anointed One .. he's marginalizing your rug munching
> ilk !! What he's saying is that you're only qualified
> to do X-rated skin flicks ..

I can't wait until G.W comes out of the closet,...
...And his tell-all book about his and Cheney's night time romps in the
white house rose garden.

*** Even you cannot be that gullible ....
there were rumors about the Anointed One, though ....

Bast
2013-08-22 21:10:19 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:kv66us$jt6$1@dont-email.me...
>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n1308/20ascanintro/
>>
>> What, no Gays, no Lezzbians, no Crossdressers, no Trannies,
>> no Rainbow flag ???
>> I thought this was the age of Inclusion ... they let them do their
>> thing in fox-holes, why not in the weightlessness of space.
>>
>> Bast, talk to the Anointed One .. he's marginalizing your rug munching
>> ilk !! What he's saying is that you're only qualified
>> to do X-rated skin flicks ..
>

> I can't wait until G.W comes out of the closet,...
> ...And his tell-all book about his and Cheney's night time romps in the
> white house rose garden.
>

> *** Even you cannot be that gullible ....
> there were rumors about the Anointed One, though ....

Give me a break,...do you really think G.W was smart enough to have gotten
even one term, unless has was bent over a desk, squeeling like a little
piggy, with his pants around his ankles, at least a few times ?
...The D.C. version of a Hollywood casting couch.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" wrote in message news:kv66us$jt6$1@dont-email.me...
>>

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n1308/20ascanintro/
>>>
>>> What, no Gays, no Lezzbians, no Crossdressers, no Trannies,
>>> no Rainbow flag ???
>>> I thought this was the age of Inclusion ... they let them do their
>>> thing in fox-holes, why not in the weightlessness of space.
>>>
>>> Bast, talk to the Anointed One .. he's marginalizing your rug munching
>>> ilk !! What he's saying is that you're only qualified
>>> to do X-rated skin flicks ..
>>

>> I can't wait until G.W comes out of the closet,...
>> ...And his tell-all book about his and Cheney's night time romps in the
>> white house rose garden.
>>

>> *** Even you cannot be that gullible ....
>> there were rumors about the Anointed One, though ....
>

> Give me a break,...do you really think G.W was smart enough to have gotten
> even one term, unless has was bent over a desk, squeeling like a little

< snip insane mental excursions by a loser twat >

It's "squealing", you imbecile.
So, one more time, just for you dummies:

Degree from Yale.
Degree from Harvard.
Legal license to fly a multi-million dollar jet.
Baseball team owner.
2-term Governor of Texas
2 term POTUS.

There is enough room below to list YOUR accomplishments.
(Hollywood casting couch lapping sessions don't count)
Let 'er rip, Muff-Diva ...

Bast
2013-08-23 11:57:08 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:

>>> I can't wait until G.W comes out of the closet,...
>>> ...And his tell-all book about his and Cheney's night time romps in
>>> the white house rose garden.
>>>

>>> *** Even you cannot be that gullible ....
>>> there were rumors about the Anointed One, though ....
>>

>> Give me a break,...do you really think G.W was smart enough to have
>> gotten even one term, unless has was bent over a desk, squeeling like
>> a little
>
> < snip insane mental excursions by a loser twat >
>
> It's "squealing", you imbecile.
> So, one more time, just for you dummies:
>
> Degree from Yale.
> Degree from Harvard.
> Legal license to fly a multi-million dollar jet.
> Baseball team owner.
> 2-term Governor of Texas
> 2 term POTUS.

Yup,...and now he does positive affirmation seminars,.....keeping people
from living in their van down by the river.
....So I guess all those store bought by daddy bush accreditations, aren't
worth too much in the real world.

BTW, Bin Laden said he could always get G.W, to squeel,.....so maybe two
E's, is the Arabic spelling ?

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Give me a break,...do you really think G.W was smart enough to have
>>> gotten even one term, unless has was bent over a desk, squeeling like
>>> a little
>>
>> < snip insane mental excursions by a loser twat >
>>
>> It's "squealing", you imbecile.
>> So, one more time, just for you dummies:
>>
>> Degree from Yale.
>> Degree from Harvard.
>> Legal license to fly a multi-million dollar jet.
>> Baseball team owner.
>> 2-term Governor of Texas
>> 2 term POTUS.
>

> Yup,...and now he does positive affirmation seminars,.....keeping people
> from living in their van down by the river.
> ....So I guess all those store bought by daddy bush accreditations,
> aren't worth too much in the real world.
>

> BTW, Bin Laden said he could always get G.W, to squeel,.....so maybe two
> E's, is the Arabic spelling ?

*** Your brain is rotting, Muff-Diva ...

"Bast" wrote in message news:kv80om$ho1$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:

>> Hägar wrote:

>>> I can't wait until G.W comes out of the closet,...
>>> ...And his tell-all book about his and Cheney's night time romps in
>>> the white house rose garden.
>>>

>>> *** Even you cannot be that gullible ....
>>> there were rumors about the Anointed One, though ....
>>

>> Give me a break,...do you really think G.W was smart enough to have
>> gotten even one term, unless has was bent over a desk, squeeling like
>> a little
>
> < snip insane mental excursions by a loser twat >
>
> It's "squealing", you imbecile.
> So, one more time, just for you dummies:
>
> Degree from Yale.
> Degree from Harvard.
> Legal license to fly a multi-million dollar jet.
> Baseball team owner.
> 2-term Governor of Texas
> 2 term POTUS.

Yup,...and now he does positive affirmation seminars,.....keeping people
from living in their van down by the river.
....So I guess all those store bought by daddy bush accreditations, aren't
worth too much in the real world.

*** That's called retirement, you sexual aberration. Doing the things you
enjoy, like helping the helpless and the forgotten, which is anathema to you
Liberal pukes. You find it impossible that someone would do something good
from the kindness of his heart. But then, Liberalism is a Metal Disorder,
and since it is impossible for retards like you to give credit where credit
is due, you just continue besmirching his name.