Research Discussion: Good Ole Texas Rattlesnake Logic ...

Good Ole Texas Rattlesnake Logic ...

=?UTF-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?=
2013-08-08 21:15:19 EST
Rattlesnake Logic

After the Boston bombing the news media has spent days and weeks trying to
determine why these men did what they did. They want to know what America
did to make these brothers so angry with us. They want to know why these men
were not arrested before they did something so terrible. The media is in a
tizzy about this new era of home grown radicals, and about why they
could live among us and still hate us.

A friend of mine from Texas explained it all to me:

“Here in west Texas I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us. I have
killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the
back porch. I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the
driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter.

"I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and inject me
with poison. I don’t stop to wonder why a rattlesnake will bite me; I know:
It will bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattlesnakes do.
I don’t try to reason with a rattlesnake…I just kill it.

"I don’t try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way to
live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me…I just kill
them. I don’t quiz a rattlesnake to see it I can find out where the other
snakes are, because (a) it won’t tell me, and (b) I already know they live
on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one.

"I don’t look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a
non-poisonous rat snake...I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I
accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the
time. Also, I know, for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are lurking out
there in the brush. In my lifetime, I will never be able to rid my place of
rattlesnakes. Do I fear them? No!

"Do I respect what they can do to me? Yes! And because of that respect I
give them the fair justice they deserve...I kill them....”

Maybe, as a country, we should start giving more thought to the fact that
these jihadists' are just being like rattlesnakes, and act accordingly!

On Thu, 8 Aug 2013 18:15:19 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>these jihadists

... could be shown just one Grey Alien up close,
and all jihadists will either become alcoholics,
or change religions, or ask America for help with everything,
or jump off the nearest building, or shout
......."all hail Alien",
instead of Allah!

LOL.

P.S.
I'm not waiting around for Wars or Aliens
I'm looking for full-time work around this city
from Monday.

I gotta make Mr HVAC proud and happy.

.
______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

4.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

Bast
2013-08-09 13:21:27 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Rattlesnake Logic
>
> After the Boston bombing the news media has spent days and weeks trying
> to determine why these men did what they did. They want to know what
> America did to make these brothers so angry with us. They want to know
> why these men were not arrested before they did something so terrible.
> The media is in a tizzy about this new era of home grown radicals, and
> about why they could live among us and still hate us.
>
> A friend of mine from Texas explained it all to me:
>
> "Here in west Texas I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us. I
> have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a
> rattlesnake on the back porch. I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn,
> in the shop and on the driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I
> encounter.
> "I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and
> inject me with poison. I don't stop to wonder why a rattlesnake will
> bite me; I know: It will bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's
> what rattlesnakes do. I don't try to reason with a rattlesnake.I just
> kill it.
> "I don't try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way
> to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me.I just
> kill them. I don't quiz a rattlesnake to see it I can find out where
> the other snakes are, because (a) it won't tell me, and (b) I already
> know they live on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on
> to the next one.
> "I don't look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a
> non-poisonous rat snake...I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I
> accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at
> the time. Also, I know, for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are
> lurking out there in the brush. In my lifetime, I will never be able to
> rid my place of rattlesnakes. Do I fear them? No!
>
> "Do I respect what they can do to me? Yes! And because of that
> respect I give them the fair justice they deserve...I kill them...."
>
> Maybe, as a country, we should start giving more thought to the fact
> that these jihadists' are just being like rattlesnakes, and act
> accordingly!

OR,....
We just ask WHY our own government thinks plotting and training to carry
out false flags like Boston & 9/11 is the ony way they can get the sheeple
to tollerate their false for-profit wars, and mistrust of others.

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> Rattlesnake Logic
>>
>> After the Boston bombing the news media has spent days and weeks trying
>> to determine why these men did what they did. They want to know what
>> America did to make these brothers so angry with us. They want to know
>> why these men were not arrested before they did something so terrible.
>> The media is in a tizzy about this new era of home grown radicals, and
>> about why they could live among us and still hate us.
>>
>> A friend of mine from Texas explained it all to me:
>>
>> "Here in west Texas I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us. I
>> have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a
>> rattlesnake on the back porch. I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn,
>> in the shop and on the driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I
>> encounter.
>> "I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and
>> inject me with poison. I don't stop to wonder why a rattlesnake will
>> bite me; I know: It will bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's
>> what rattlesnakes do. I don't try to reason with a rattlesnake.I just
>> kill it.
>> "I don't try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way
>> to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me.I just
>> kill them. I don't quiz a rattlesnake to see it I can find out where
>> the other snakes are, because (a) it won't tell me, and (b) I already
>> know they live on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move on
>> to the next one.
>> "I don't look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a
>> non-poisonous rat snake...I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I
>> accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at
>> the time. Also, I know, for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are
>> lurking out there in the brush. In my lifetime, I will never be able to
>> rid my place of rattlesnakes. Do I fear them? No!
>>
>> "Do I respect what they can do to me? Yes! And because of that
>> respect I give them the fair justice they deserve...I kill them...."
>>
>> Maybe, as a country, we should start giving more thought to the fact
>> that these jihadists' are just being like rattlesnakes, and act
>> accordingly!
>

> OR,....
> We just ask WHY our own government thinks plotting and training to carry
> out false flags like Boston & 9/11 is the ony way they can get the sheeple
> to tollerate their false for-profit wars, and mistrust of others.

*** Right, Bast ... so now you're saying that Bush and
Cheney set up the Boston attack as well ???
You are one mentally deficient Muff-Diva.

Bast
2013-08-09 15:31:10 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> Rattlesnake Logic
>>>
>>> After the Boston bombing the news media has spent days and weeks
>>> trying to determine why these men did what they did. They want to
>>> know what America did to make these brothers so angry with us. They
>>> want to know why these men were not arrested before they did
>>> something so terrible. The media is in a tizzy about this new era of
>>> home grown radicals, and about why they could live among us and still
>>> hate us. A friend of mine from Texas explained it all to me:
>>>
>>> "Here in west Texas I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us.
>>> I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a
>>> rattlesnake on the back porch. I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn,
>>> in the shop and on the driveway. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I
>>> encounter.
>>> "I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and
>>> inject me with poison. I don't stop to wonder why a rattlesnake will
>>> bite me; I know: It will bite me because it's a rattlesnake and that's
>>> what rattlesnakes do. I don't try to reason with a rattlesnake.I just
>>> kill it.
>>> "I don't try to get to know the rattlesnake better so I can find a way
>>> to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me.I just
>>> kill them. I don't quiz a rattlesnake to see it I can find out where
>>> the other snakes are, because (a) it won't tell me, and (b) I already
>>> know they live on my place. So, I just kill the rattlesnake and move
>>> on to the next one.
>>> "I don't look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a
>>> non-poisonous rat snake...I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I
>>> accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake
>>> at the time. Also, I know, for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are
>>> lurking out there in the brush. In my lifetime, I will never be able
>>> to rid my place of rattlesnakes. Do I fear them? No!
>>>
>>> "Do I respect what they can do to me? Yes! And because of that
>>> respect I give them the fair justice they deserve...I kill them...."
>>>
>>> Maybe, as a country, we should start giving more thought to the fact
>>> that these jihadists' are just being like rattlesnakes, and act
>>> accordingly!
>>

>> OR,....
>> We just ask WHY our own government thinks plotting and training to
>> carry out false flags like Boston & 9/11 is the ony way they can get
>> the sheeple to tollerate their false for-profit wars, and mistrust of
>> others.
>

> *** Right, Bast ... so now you're saying that Bush and
> Cheney set up the Boston attack as well ???
> You are one mentally deficient Muff-Diva.

No, I did not say that.
I say the SAME PEOPLE who were behind 9/11, pulled off the false flag in
Boston as well.

How many tiimes do I have to point out that Bush was too stupid to even pull
off opening a juice pack on his own, without screwing it up. So was kept out
of the loop, and only told to keep his mouth shut, do not ask questions, and
try looking smart.
...And he couldn't even do THAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa8IMVovafo

Bast
2013-08-09 15:33:18 EST
Here's MORE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgPShicCCTA

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> OR,....
>>> We just ask WHY our own government thinks plotting and training to
>>> carry out false flags like Boston & 9/11 is the ony way they can get
>>> the sheeple to tollerate their false for-profit wars, and mistrust of
>>> others.
>>

>> *** Right, Bast ... so now you're saying that Bush and
>> Cheney set up the Boston attack as well ???
>> You are one mentally deficient Muff-Diva.
>

> No, I did not say that.
> I say the SAME PEOPLE who were behind 9/11, pulled off the false flag in
> Boston as well.
>
> How many tiimes do I have to point out that Bush was too stupid to even
> pull

*** we are talking about the same "stupid" genius who successfully pulled
off getting the entire "smart" Congress of the United States to go along
with him and start wars in Iraq and Afghanistan just for the oil ... that
George Bush???

Stick with munching the rug ... you're too stupid for anything else.

Bast
2013-08-09 17:40:42 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:

>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> *** Right, Bast ... so now you're saying that Bush and
>>> Cheney set up the Boston attack as well ???
>>> You are one mentally deficient Muff-Diva.
>>

>> No, I did not say that.
>> I say the SAME PEOPLE who were behind 9/11, pulled off the false flag
>> in Boston as well.
>>
>> How many tiimes do I have to point out that Bush was too stupid to even
>> pull
>
> *** we are talking about the same "stupid" genius who successfully
> pulled off getting the entire "smart" Congress of the United States to
> go along with him and start wars in Iraq and Afghanistan just for the
> oil ... that George Bush???
>
> Stick with munching the rug ... you're too stupid for anything else.

Again, never came from me.
When did I EVER state that ANY politician in the past 30 years, ever showed
any sign of intelligence ?

Like a trained seal,...they only do the tricks on command, they are taught.

"Bast" wrote in message news:ku3nks$o8b$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:

>> Hägar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> *** Right, Bast ... so now you're saying that Bush and
>>> Cheney set up the Boston attack as well ???
>>> You are one mentally deficient Muff-Diva.
>>

>> No, I did not say that.
>> I say the SAME PEOPLE who were behind 9/11, pulled off the false flag
>> in Boston as well.
>>
>> How many tiimes do I have to point out that Bush was too stupid to even
>> pull
>
> *** we are talking about the same "stupid" genius who successfully
> pulled off getting the entire "smart" Congress of the United States to
> go along with him and start wars in Iraq and Afghanistan just for the
> oil ... that George Bush???
>
> Stick with munching the rug ... you're too stupid for anything else.

Again, never came from me.
When did I EVER state that ANY politician in the past 30 years, ever showed
any sign of intelligence ?

Like a trained seal,...they only do the tricks on command, they are taught.

*** That's the best you can do, Bast ??? pathetic ... but typical
of a clueless cunt ...

Bast
2013-08-11 21:09:23 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:ku3nks$o8b$1@dont-email.me...
>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> No, I did not say that.
>>> I say the SAME PEOPLE who were behind 9/11, pulled off the false flag
>>> in Boston as well.
>>>
>>> How many tiimes do I have to point out that Bush was too stupid to
>>> even pull
>>
>> *** we are talking about the same "stupid" genius who successfully
>> pulled off getting the entire "smart" Congress of the United States to
>> go along with him and start wars in Iraq and Afghanistan just for the
>> oil ... that George Bush???
>>
>> Stick with munching the rug ... you're too stupid for anything else.
>

> Again, never came from me.
> When did I EVER state that ANY politician in the past 30 years, ever
> showed any sign of intelligence ?
>
> Like a trained seal,...they only do the tricks on command, they are
> taught.
>
> *** That's the best you can do, Bast ??? pathetic ... but typical
> of a clueless cunt ...

Sorry if that disappointed you,....WAIT,....No I'm not.

You are just pissed off that I can MULTI-TASK, and hate G.W AND Obama at the
same time,
....and yet you are still trying to master chewing gum while you are
walking, and fall on your face.