Research Discussion: Telepathic Communication With The Sun And Other Stars

Telepathic Communication With The Sun And Other Stars

David Dalton
2013-08-07 21:11:04 EST
I believe the sun is conscious and that I communicated
with it during my sun stare of Sept. 5, 1991, which
is described on my Salmon on the Thorns web page
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html .

>From 1996 on I believed that I could communicate with
the sun by thinking a question at it and then divining
the answer by perineum click divination. However i
don't think this ever worked and I have, as of last night,
given up on this perineum click divination, including
that I will ignore spontaneous clicks.

But anyway, if you think you have some telepathic
ability, could you try communicating with the
sun, and ask it when I will come out of the low
years, and then report back here. Of course you
may have your own questions to ask the sun as well.

Note that when I was admitted to hospital following
my sun stare, somebody had left the book Rogue Star,
one of the three books of The Starchild Trilogy by
Fred Pohl and Jack Williamson, in the dresser
drawer. The book was about intelligent stars.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel

David
2013-08-07 21:13:30 EST
things are wiggly

"David Dalton" wrote in message

I believe the sun is conscious and that I communicated
with it during my sun stare of Sept. 5, 1991, which
is described on my Salmon on the Thorns web page
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html .

>From 1996 on I believed that I could communicate with
the sun by thinking a question at it and then divining
the answer by perineum click divination. However i
don't think this ever worked and I have, as of last night,
given up on this perineum click divination, including
that I will ignore spontaneous clicks.

But anyway, if you think you have some telepathic
ability, could you try communicating with the
sun, and ask it when I will come out of the low
years, and then report back here. Of course you
may have your own questions to ask the sun as well.

Note that when I was admitted to hospital following
my sun stare, somebody had left the book Rogue Star,
one of the three books of The Starchild Trilogy by
Fred Pohl and Jack Williamson, in the dresser
drawer. The book was about intelligent stars.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel
"Take me out beyond the incline; make it past the former fault line;
for today I let the moment win." (Sarah McLachlan)

Dear SUN,
Please as soon as possible help planet Earth be nice happy lovely wise
intelligent place for all nice people and cultures. And in return we
will help you.

P.S.
I just need about 10kg of gold, please.
Thank You.
With 10kg of gold I can make a SUN worship vehicle...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/999505_596714060360476_1991365576_n.jpg

LOL :)
_____________________________

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 22:41:04 -0230, David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com>
wrote:

>I believe the sun is conscious and that I communicated
>with it...

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

4.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

%
2013-08-07 21:22:01 EST
.

Sarah McLachlan is a dog faced pig

David Dalton
2013-08-07 21:39:43 EST
In article <l_adnXphhdMwbJ_PnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
"%" <persent@gmail.com> wrote:

> .
>
> Sarah McLachlan is a dog faced pig

No she, isn't. She is beautiful. Just check out
this picture she posted to Facebook today:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151790432066352&set=a.461472576
351.246112.9272006351&type=1&theater

But I have put my love for her on the back burner for
now and am no longer sexually fantasizing about her.

My sun stare was partly inspired by her song
Into the Fire from her CD Solace.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel
"Take me out beyond the incline; make it past the former fault line;
for today I let the moment win." (Sarah McLachlan)

Sylvia Else
2013-08-07 21:39:44 EST
On 8/08/2013 11:11 AM, David Dalton wrote:
> I believe the sun is conscious and that I communicated
> with it during my sun stare of Sept. 5, 1991, which
> is described on my Salmon on the Thorns web page
> http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html .
>
> From 1996 on I believed that I could communicate with
> the sun by thinking a question at it and then divining
> the answer by perineum click divination. However i
> don't think this ever worked and I have, as of last night,
> given up on this perineum click divination, including
> that I will ignore spontaneous clicks.
>
> But anyway, if you think you have some telepathic
> ability, could you try communicating with the
> sun, and ask it when I will come out of the low
> years, and then report back here. Of course you
> may have your own questions to ask the sun as well.
>
> Note that when I was admitted to hospital following
> my sun stare, somebody had left the book Rogue Star,
> one of the three books of The Starchild Trilogy by
> Fred Pohl and Jack Williamson, in the dresser
> drawer. The book was about intelligent stars.

Probably an example of synethesia, where the impulses generated as your
optic nerve was frazzled got misdirected into the part of your brain
responsible for communication. Presumably the part of the brain that
provides commonsense (which precludes staring at the sun) was damaged
during some previous experiment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synethesia

Sylvia.

%
2013-08-07 21:58:58 EST
David Dalton wrote:
> In article <l_adnXphhdMwbJ_PnZ2dnUVZ_uqdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> "%" <persent@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> .
>>
>> Sarah McLachlan is a dog faced pig
>
> No she, isn't. She is beautiful.

you heard what i said ,
she's snail dirt

David Dalton
2013-08-07 22:03:19 EST
In article <b6gb70Fra3oU2@mid.individual.net>,
Sylvia Else <sylvia@not.at.this.address> wrote:

> On 8/08/2013 11:11 AM, David Dalton wrote:
> > I believe the sun is conscious and that I communicated
> > with it during my sun stare of Sept. 5, 1991, which
> > is described on my Salmon on the Thorns web page
> > http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html .
> >
> > From 1996 on I believed that I could communicate with
> > the sun by thinking a question at it and then divining
> > the answer by perineum click divination. However i
> > don't think this ever worked and I have, as of last night,
> > given up on this perineum click divination, including
> > that I will ignore spontaneous clicks.
> >
> > But anyway, if you think you have some telepathic
> > ability, could you try communicating with the
> > sun, and ask it when I will come out of the low
> > years, and then report back here. Of course you
> > may have your own questions to ask the sun as well.
> >
> > Note that when I was admitted to hospital following
> > my sun stare, somebody had left the book Rogue Star,
> > one of the three books of The Starchild Trilogy by
> > Fred Pohl and Jack Williamson, in the dresser
> > drawer. The book was about intelligent stars.
> >

> Probably an example of synethesia, where the impulses generated as your
> optic nerve was frazzled got misdirected into the part of your brain
> responsible for communication. Presumably the part of the brain that
> provides commonsense (which precludes staring at the sun) was damaged
> during some previous experiment.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synethesia
>
> Sylvia.

No, I doubt it. And the communication was a wordless
shamanic call from me to the sun, and the response
overloaded me and caused me to black out momentarily.
Just before I blacked out I saw a tunneling beyond
the sun, which was like what you see when you place
two mirrors facing one another and peek inside, and
which I think was a peek into higher dimensions.
Then there was a scissoring in of giant wings of
space (or of the sun) just before I blacked out. I
came to very quickly in the upward-facing-dog
pose of the yoga sun salutation (I guess so that
I would float and not drown).

The wings I liken to the wings which descended on
Jesus during his baptism. But note that I am
not Christian and I think Jesus was just a man.
(The tunneling I liken to the opening of the
heavens during his baptism.)

The sun stare was partly inspired by Sarah McLachlan's
song Into the Fire from her CD Solace. I think
I didn't have any eye damage because it wasn't
long before sunset, the stare didn't last long,
and I had dropped my severely nearsighted glasses
in the ocean so that the image of the sun would
have formed off my retina.

Also I was quite manic which overloaded my common sense.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel
"Take me out beyond the incline; make it past the former fault line;
for today I let the moment win." (Sarah McLachlan)

%
2013-08-07 22:09:16 EST
David Dalton wrote:
> In article <b6gb70Fra3oU2@mid.individual.net>,
> Sylvia Else <sylvia@not.at.this.address> wrote:
>
>> On 8/08/2013 11:11 AM, David Dalton wrote:
>>> I believe the sun is conscious and that I communicated
>>> with it during my sun stare of Sept. 5, 1991, which
>>> is described on my Salmon on the Thorns web page
>>> http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html .
>>>
>>> From 1996 on I believed that I could communicate with
>>> the sun by thinking a question at it and then divining
>>> the answer by perineum click divination. However i
>>> don't think this ever worked and I have, as of last night,
>>> given up on this perineum click divination, including
>>> that I will ignore spontaneous clicks.
>>>
>>> But anyway, if you think you have some telepathic
>>> ability, could you try communicating with the
>>> sun, and ask it when I will come out of the low
>>> years, and then report back here. Of course you
>>> may have your own questions to ask the sun as well.
>>>
>>> Note that when I was admitted to hospital following
>>> my sun stare, somebody had left the book Rogue Star,
>>> one of the three books of The Starchild Trilogy by
>>> Fred Pohl and Jack Williamson, in the dresser
>>> drawer. The book was about intelligent stars.
>>>

>> Probably an example of synethesia, where the impulses generated as
>> your optic nerve was frazzled got misdirected into the part of your
>> brain responsible for communication. Presumably the part of the
>> brain that provides commonsense (which precludes staring at the sun)
>> was damaged during some previous experiment.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synethesia
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> No, I doubt it. And the communication was a wordless
> shamanic call from me to the sun, and the response
> overloaded me and caused me to black out momentarily.
> Just before I blacked out I saw a tunneling beyond
> the sun, which was like what you see when you place
> two mirrors facing one another and peek inside, and
> which I think was a peek into higher dimensions.
> Then there was a scissoring in of giant wings of
> space (or of the sun) just before I blacked out. I
> came to very quickly in the upward-facing-dog
> pose of the yoga sun salutation (I guess so that
> I would float and not drown).
>
> The wings I liken to the wings which descended on
> Jesus during his baptism. But note that I am
> not Christian and I think Jesus was just a man.
> (The tunneling I liken to the opening of the
> heavens during his baptism.)
>
> The sun stare was partly inspired by Sarah McLachlan's
> song Into the Fire from her CD Solace. I think
> I didn't have any eye damage because it wasn't
> long before sunset, the stare didn't last long,
> and I had dropped my severely nearsighted glasses
> in the ocean so that the image of the sun would
> have formed off my retina.
>
> Also I was quite manic which overloaded my common sense.

snail ... dirt

David Dalton
2013-08-07 23:10:23 EST
In article <9oednatx2MnJZ5_PnZ2dnUVZ_jCdnZ2d@giganews.com>,