Research Discussion: Is It Better To Be A DEBUNKER Than A SCIENTIST ?

Is It Better To Be A DEBUNKER Than A SCIENTIST ?

Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A
Is it better to be a DEBUNKER than a SCIENTIST ?

Dead Scientists 2004-2013...

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=146

And...

http://projectcamelot.org/tribute.html

Ron Rummel.
Phil Schneider.
Leonid Strachunsky.
Svali.
Nikola Tesla.
Jose Trias.
Karla Turner.
Dean Warwick.
Gary Webb.
25 Marconi scientists, 1982-88.
10 NASA astronauts, 1964-67.
9 Minot and Barksdale AFB airmen, 2007.

... AND THE LIST GOES ON.

.
______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

4.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-08-05 23:55:15 EST
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:33:58 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>
> Is it better to be a DEBUNKER than a SCIENTIST ?

The era of the debunker is just about over. Seriously, there is only a minor mop-up job to complete. The remaining debunkers, such as yourself and Bruce S, Casanobrain and Hagar, remain elusive. But even that is going to come to a smashing end. When the Octagon® gives the order, WATCH OUT, because that means we will be allowed to use one octillion anti-matter bombs on ALL debunker strongholds.

Of course if your entire cult surrenders RIGHT NOW, it won't have to come to that. We have a nice place in a FEMA camp for your cult.

The clock IS ticking: tick-tick-tock!!

Don't wait!!

Sir A

On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 20:55:15 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:33:58 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>>
>> Is it better to be a DEBUNKER than a SCIENTIST ?
>
>The remaining debunkers, such as yourself and Bruce S, Casanobrain and Hagar, remain elusive.

I'm at the...

http://www.enduringamerica.com/storage/blog-post-images/MOSCOW%20AIRPORT.jpg

Eating...

http://www.foodhealthnews.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Happy-meal-mcdonalds.jpg

>Sir A

A Happy Sir

______________________________

[...]

2013-08-07 12:16:40 EST
On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 7:52:00 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 20:55:15 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >On Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:33:58 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> >> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A
>

> >> Is it better to be a DEBUNKER than a SCIENTIST ?
>

> >The remaining debunkers, such as yourself and Bruce S, Casanobrain and Hagar, remain elusive.
>

> I'm at the...

Time IS running out for the debunkers. It would be better for you bums to surrender NOW! This includes ALL debunkers and their ilk.

Time IS running out, time to get your butts to your nearest FEMA camp!!

Sir A

On Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:16:40 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 7:52:00 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Mon, 5 Aug 2013 20:55:15 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >The remaining debunkers, such as yourself and Bruce S, Casanobrain and Hagar, remain elusive.
>>

>> I'm at the...

http://www.enduringamerica.com/storage/blog-post-images/MOSCOW%20AIRPORT.jpg

>Time IS running out, time to get your butts to your nearest FEMA camp!!

a Good Christian Russian FEMA camp please.

>Sir A

A Sir
______________________________

[...]

2013-08-07 21:53:34 EST
On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 1:01:38 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:16:40 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 7:52:00 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> >> I'm at the...
>

> http://www.enduringamerica.com/storage/blog-post-images/MOSCOW%20AIRPORT.jpg
>

> >Time IS running out, time to get your butts to your nearest FEMA camp!!
>

> a Good Christian Russian FEMA camp please.

No matter, have you gathered up the few remaining debunkers yet. If not, why not. The clock is getting close to the Zero Hour.

Food for thought.

On Wed, 7 Aug 2013 18:53:34 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 1:01:38 PM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:16:40 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>> http://www.enduringamerica.com/storage/blog-post-images/MOSCOW%20AIRPORT.jpg
>>

>> >Time IS running out, time to get your butts to your nearest FEMA camp!!
>>

>> a Good Christian Russian FEMA camp please.
>
>No matter, have you gathered up the few remaining debunkers yet.

Negative Sir.

>If not, why not.

We need some DEBUNKERS to make HAPPY MEALS with U.F.O toys, Sir.

>The clock is getting close to the Zero Hour.

If the clock stops, my father is a watch and clock repair man, Sir.

>Food for thought.

Happy thoughts, Sir.