Research Discussion: The World's Gaylords Are Boycotting Russian Vodka

The World's Gaylords Are Boycotting Russian Vodka

=?utf-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?=
2013-07-29 20:27:17 EST
So the gays of the world are boycotting Russian Vodka … I don’t think the
likes of HVAC, Bast or RT drink enough of the stuff to make a dent in the
tasty Russian export, even though HVAC claims he doesn't drink ... I
guess the Penicillin regimen from his days in Viet Nam, for a severe case
of dribble dick, is still in effect.

http://news.yahoo.com/gays-bars-ban-russian-vodka-going-global-154428060.html

These faggadocious pile drivers and bearded clam munchers prefer
their fruity wines, anyway ... besides, Putin, in a show of manly
Russian prowess, will pick up the slack of the Hershey Highway crowd..

This protest will go the same way of that Chick-Fil-A hissy-fit the ass-
cowboys threw a while back ... what tastes good always wins over the
Liberal's vision of good taste, any day ....

AMUN
2013-07-29 20:37:49 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> So the gays of the world are boycotting Russian Vodka . I don't think
> the likes of HVAC, Bast or RT drink enough of the stuff to make a dent
> in the tasty Russian export, even though HVAC claims he doesn't drink
> ... I guess the Penicillin regimen from his days in Viet Nam, for a
> severe case of dribble dick, is still in effect.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/gays-bars-ban-russian-vodka-going-global-154428060.html
>
> These faggadocious pile drivers and bearded clam munchers prefer
> their fruity wines, anyway ... besides, Putin, in a show of manly
> Russian prowess, will pick up the slack of the Hershey Highway crowd..
>
> This protest will go the same way of that Chick-Fil-A hissy-fit the ass-
> cowboys threw a while back ... what tastes good always wins over the
> Liberal's vision of good taste, any day ....

Hagar, the fact that any woman can probably drink you under the table, is
nothing to be ashamed of.

And while I tend to prefer scotch to vodka, I rarely drink anyway. So my
taking part in any vodka boycotts would serve little use.
I will be at the protest of our local Russian embassy in a few days though.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-07-29 21:53:47 EST
=?utf-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?= <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in

> So the gays of the world are boycotting Russian Vodka \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd I don\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdt
> think the likes of HVAC, Bast or RT drink enough of the stuff to make
> a dent in the tasty Russian export, even though HVAC claims he doesn't
> drink ... I guess the Penicillin regimen from his days in Viet Nam,
> for a severe case of dribble dick, is still in effect.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/gays-bars-ban-russian-vodka-going-global-15442806
> 0.html
>
> These faggadocious pile drivers and bearded clam munchers prefer
> their fruity wines, anyway ... besides, Putin, in a show of manly
> Russian prowess, will pick up the slack of the Hershey Highway crowd..
>
> This protest will go the same way of that Chick-Fil-A hissy-fit the
> ass- cowboys threw a while back ... what tastes good always wins over
> the Liberal's vision of good taste, any day ....

Chick-fil-a tastes good? Compared to week old roadkill? It's horrid.

Real Americans[1] drink moonshine, bourbon or rye anyway.

[1] At least the ones that drink booze.

"As for being a kook - we all kook, some kook better than others. And I
surely kook better than you." - Ilya Shambat on his own sanity.

100% PROOF...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjqJ3cDzReA

"The Difference Between Putin and Obama. - You Got to See This!!"

P.S.
I am not anti-gay.
I have met with many gays, and they need to be free.
But, yes, Gay Humping parades down every street is not good.

I LOVE RUSSIA !!!
NOT ZIONIST JEWS !!!
NOT NEGATIVE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL-BEINGS !!!
NOT REAL M.I.B !!!
DO THEY NEED LOVE?
WELL THEY BETTER START SHOWING SOME LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 17:27:17 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>So the gays of the world are boycotting Russian Vodka … I don’t think the
>likes of HVAC, Bast or RT drink enough of the stuff to make a dent in the
>tasty Russian export, even though HVAC claims he doesn't drink ... I
>guess the Penicillin regimen from his days in Viet Nam, for a severe case
>of dribble dick, is still in effect.
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/gays-bars-ban-russian-vodka-going-global-154428060.html
>
>These faggadocious pile drivers and bearded clam munchers prefer
>their fruity wines, anyway ... besides, Putin, in a show of manly
>Russian prowess, will pick up the slack of the Hershey Highway crowd..
>
>This protest will go the same way of that Chick-Fil-A hissy-fit the ass-
>cowboys threw a while back ... what tastes good always wins over the
>Liberal's vision of good taste, any day ....

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative MultiDimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

4.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

"AMUN" wrote in message news:kt71st$mgs$1@speranza.aioe.org...

Hägar wrote:
> So the gays of the world are boycotting Russian Vodka . I don't think
> the likes of HVAC, Bast or RT drink enough of the stuff to make a dent
> in the tasty Russian export, even though HVAC claims he doesn't drink
> ... I guess the Penicillin regimen from his days in Viet Nam, for a
> severe case of dribble dick, is still in effect.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/gays-bars-ban-russian-vodka-going-global-154428060.html
>
> These faggadocious pile drivers and bearded clam munchers prefer
> their fruity wines, anyway ... besides, Putin, in a show of manly
> Russian prowess, will pick up the slack of the Hershey Highway crowd..
>
> This protest will go the same way of that Chick-Fil-A hissy-fit the ass-
> cowboys threw a while back ... what tastes good always wins over the
> Liberal's vision of good taste, any day ....

Hagar, the fact that any woman can probably drink you under the table, is
nothing to be ashamed of.

And while I tend to prefer scotch to vodka, I rarely drink anyway. So my
taking part in any vodka boycotts would serve little use.
I will be at the protest of our local Russian embassy in a few days though.

*** Good for you, AMUN ... My fave is J. Walker Red, but my mainstay is a
deliciously cold brewski. I won't mention my favorite brand, lest I
evoke the wrath of the fruity wine Liberal numbskulls.

=?utf-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?=
2013-07-29 22:31:14 EST

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message

=?utf-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?= <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in

> So the gays of the world are boycotting Russian Vodka … I don’t
> think the likes of HVAC, Bast or RT drink enough of the stuff to make
> a dent in the tasty Russian export, even though HVAC claims he doesn't
> drink ... I guess the Penicillin regimen from his days in Viet Nam,
> for a severe case of dribble dick, is still in effect.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/gays-bars-ban-russian-vodka-going-global-15442806
> 0.html
>
> These faggadocious pile drivers and bearded clam munchers prefer
> their fruity wines, anyway ... besides, Putin, in a show of manly
> Russian prowess, will pick up the slack of the Hershey Highway crowd..
>
> This protest will go the same way of that Chick-Fil-A hissy-fit the
> ass- cowboys threw a while back ... what tastes good always wins over
> the Liberal's vision of good taste, any day ....

Chick-fil-a tastes good? Compared to week old roadkill? It's horrid.

*** I only had two of their terrible sandwiches, but I did it just to
piss of the cocksuckers.

Real Americans[1] drink moonshine, bourbon or rye anyway.

[1] At least the ones that drink booze.

*** Just remember that the Pilgrims were headed for Virginia, but ran out of
their stash of "beere" and had to make landfall post haste to replenish
their dry kegs ... hence, the town of Plymouth and a nation of beer drinkers
was born.
If you care to, you can Google the consumption rate.

"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message

100% PROOF...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjqJ3cDzReA

"The Difference Between Putin and Obama. - You Got to See This!!"

P.S.
I am not anti-gay.
I have met with many gays, and they need to be free.

*** so, bottom line .... you still take it up the pooper ....

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2013-07-29 22:45:36 EST

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
>
> =?utf-8?B?SMOkZ2Fy?= <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote in
>
>> So the gays of the world are boycotting Russian Vodka \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd I
>> don\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd\ufffdt think the likes of HVAC, Bast or RT drink enough of the
>> stuff to make a dent in the tasty Russian export, even though HVAC
>> claims he doesn't drink ... I guess the Penicillin regimen from his
>> days in Viet Nam, for a severe case of dribble dick, is still in
>> effect.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/gays-bars-ban-russian-vodka-going-global-1544280
>> 6 0.html
>>
>> These faggadocious pile drivers and bearded clam munchers prefer
>> their fruity wines, anyway ... besides, Putin, in a show of manly
>> Russian prowess, will pick up the slack of the Hershey Highway
>> crowd..
>>
>> This protest will go the same way of that Chick-Fil-A hissy-fit the
>> ass- cowboys threw a while back ... what tastes good always wins over
>> the Liberal's vision of good taste, any day ....
>
> Chick-fil-a tastes good? Compared to week old roadkill? It's horrid.
>
> *** I only had two of their terrible sandwiches, but I did it just to
> piss of the cocksuckers.

I tried one once since it was a coupon for a free sandwich. I overpaid.

> Real Americans[1] drink moonshine, bourbon or rye anyway.
>
> [1] At least the ones that drink booze.
>

> *** Just remember that the Pilgrims were headed for Virginia, but ran
> out of their stash of "beere" and had to make landfall post haste to
> replenish their dry kegs ... hence, the town of Plymouth and a nation
> of beer drinkers was born.
> If you care to, you can Google the consumption rate.

One place is as good as another to infect the natives with new diseases
and steal their land.

"I am no longer posting and all messages you see are forgeries." - Ed,
still lying after all these years.

Bast
2013-07-29 23:06:27 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> So the gays of the world are boycotting Russian Vodka . I don't think
> the likes of HVAC, Bast or RT drink enough of the stuff to make a dent
> in the tasty Russian export, even though HVAC claims he doesn't drink
> ... I guess the Penicillin regimen from his days in Viet Nam, for a
> severe case of dribble dick, is still in effect.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/gays-bars-ban-russian-vodka-going-global-154428060.html
>
> These faggadocious pile drivers and bearded clam munchers prefer
> their fruity wines, anyway ... besides, Putin, in a show of manly
> Russian prowess, will pick up the slack of the Hershey Highway crowd..
>
> This protest will go the same way of that Chick-Fil-A hissy-fit the ass-
> cowboys threw a while back ... what tastes good always wins over the
> Liberal's vision of good taste, any day ....

I think boycotting vodka is stupid, as most is not even made in Russia, even
if it has a Russian sounding name on the bottle.
Just as trying to force atheletes from participating is also stupid.
But protesting Putin's treatment of Gays and Lesbians should be a priority
for everyone.

Heck, next thing you know he may form his own Homeland Security, start
taking everyones rights away, and throwing everyone in prison..
...AND THAT IS OBAMAS JOB.

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:32:38 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry" wrote in message
>

>100% PROOF...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjqJ3cDzReA
>
>"The Difference Between Putin and Obama. - You Got to See This!!"
>
>P.S.
>I am not anti-gay.
>I have met with many gays, and they need to be free.
>

>*** so, bottom line .... you still take it up the pooper ....

I let them be free in their bedroom, Hagar.

I lived in Ponsonby, Auckland... once before,
and there I woke up in the morning on a
"day off work at the hotel",
and I opened my bedroom door and
two men were loving each other's anal-hole
on my next door room-mate's bed.

I just said be free.

Be happy.

They were nice people,