Research Discussion: NEW VIDEO TODAY!!! Best Aliens UFOs Evidence Videos Alien UFO Proof Video.

NEW VIDEO TODAY!!! Best Aliens UFOs Evidence Videos Alien UFO Proof Video.

NEW VIDEO TODAY!!!
Best Aliens UFOs Evidence Videos Alien UFO Proof Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTvBg5RgbKM

Greetings Everyone.
I am Jims Space Agency.
I am also known as Sir Gilligan Horry.

For all the best UFO Researchers,
And the best researchers of Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Space, and
Cosmic Top Secret information,
I have recently found a gold mine of excellent information on the
internet.

However, firstly, I want to say that I am a very VERY serious UFO
researcher.
And when I was building a UFO network from the year 1997 called "FREE
UFO VIDEOS",
I had a few serious threats in emails and UFO chat rooms and UFO blog
comments
from the year 1999 - 2004.
After YouTube kicked into gear from the year 2005, the threats to me
stopped.

Because of the threats I had two ways to go...

1.
Be a serious UFO researcher and afraid and go paranoid.

2.
Be a serious UFO researcher and have some fun also, and laugh.

I chose number 2.

So that is the reason why you will see some funny "space jester"
pictures and rants from me around the internet.

And just to show you how serious it all was from back in the early
days,
you should search for, and read, a document called...
"Is some one killing our UFO investigators"
That is a long excellent document of all the many UFO researchers that
died mysteriously.

They killed most top researchers including Dr. Karla Turner.
They put Colonel Wendelle C. Stevens in jail for about 5 years.
They put Fritz Springmeier in jail for about 10 years.

Who are "They"?
They are Real M.I.B and the laboratory made Humans, and real Humans,
that work with a variety of species of bad extraterrestrials and real
M.I.B
and Zionist Jews that control most aspects of America and the Bad
Banks.

Russia is predominantly a Christian Nation thanks to the President
Putin Administration.
Don't get sucked in, don't hate Russia.
Russia got rid of the Zionist Jew Bankers.
Look how badly the Banks treated Americans recently.
Russia got rid of the Zionist Jew owned Television Stations.
Look how badly the Television Stations treated Americans.
They filled your heads full of utter utter garbage with South Park and
Simpsons.
The Simpsons said...
"I’m Sick of People Hiding Behind the Bill of Rights!"

Thankfully we all have the Internet today.
But watch the N.S.A (National Security Agency)
and D.H.S (Department of Homeland Security)
They are trying to take the Internet away from you and/or heavily
control it all.

Bad Extraterrestrials, Bad Zionist Jews, Bad Real M.I.B, Bad DHS, Bad
CIA, Bad NSA, want you in a state of Hate, not a state of Love,
and they all do not teach you about this following amazing totally
fantastic information...
A documentary called "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.

After this video, please rate and share and study the video
description text links.

That advanced documentary teaches you the true essence and true power
and true magic of Love.
Did you know that just using your thoughts
and your thoughts focused with Love,
you can heavily affect an beautify an indoor plant over a period of 2
- 3 months.
The opposite is true when using thoughts of Hate.

And please don't think this is anything new,
because we Humans have been treated badly
for the past 100,000+ years, in a Galaxy
that is many billions of years old.

So, where can you read more about all that?

Search the internet for "Sir Gilligan Horry"
or "Jims Space Agency" and also
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
also known as...
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up"

Real M.I.B are the "Third Party" mentioned in that intelligence data.

I made a YouTube channel dedicated to M.I.B research...
at... YouTube.com/RealMiBs

Now, here is the exciting part, the Internet Gold Mine I mentioned
just before...

That is, a wonderful professional good great man... Mr. DON ECKER !!!

Don Ecker has a UFO Paranormal Radio Show.
And I can tell you right now, it is one of the best UFO Paranormal
Radio Shows
on the internet along with Coast to Coast AM Radio and Art Bell Radio
MP3 archives.

And Don Ecker allows free downloads of his MP3 archives online.

I have also listened to most all Kevin Smith Radio MP3s,
Lou Gentile Radio MP3s, Jerry Pippin Radio MP3s,
Jeff Rense Radio MP3s, Project Camelot Interviews and Radio MP3s,
Benjamin Fulford MP3s & Videos, and various Blog Talk Radio UFO
Related MP3s.

OK, so now, please see this video description text
for all the links to the above information,
and please share it all !!!

Right Now !!!

Share This Video !!!

And if you want to financially support my efforts, please see my blogs
called "Project MotherShip".

For Free Since 1997 Sir Gilligan Horry made 23 UFO Sites with no Ads,
11 UFO Forums, 125 UFO Videos, 60,000 Messages to UseNet, Invented
EARTH CARE DAY, 8 Yahoo UFO Groups, 5 Facebook Groups, Best UFO ET
Information at JIMS SPACE AGENCY, Studied most Art Bell MP3s, Kevin
Smith MP3s, Lou Gentile MP3s, Jerry Pippin MP3s, Jeff Rense MP3s,
Project Camelot MP3s, Benjamin Fulford MP3s & Videos. Studied
Astronomy, Supported Disclosure, See PROJECT MOTHERSHIP for much more
!!!

Aliens UFOs 2013 Disclosure Extraterrestrials Art Bell MP3s Photos,
Alien Ufo Video Extraterrestrial Documentary Close Encounters Proof,
And UFO Evidence Videos Documentaries Testimony Latest News of UFO
Alien Sightings, UFO Disclosure 2014.
Best UFO Chat Rooms and Best Alien Chat Rooms on the internet. Chat
about UFOs, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Space, Astronomy, Galaxies,
NASA, Intelligence Agencies, Area-51, Real M.I.B, Mars, Earth Ecology,
Funny Aliens & UFO Stuff, and the Best UFO Videos and Best UFO
Documentaries, all in our Live UFO Chat Rooms.
The Best UFO Chat Room on the internet was designed by Sir Gilligan
Horry, Jims Space Agency, Ace Bryan Central, AUYVN, Million UFO
Researchers Project, Aliens Extraterrestrials Central, Free UFO
Videos, Project MotherShip, and the Galaxy !!!

Alien, UFO, Proof, Videos, Aliens, UFOs, Best UFO Videos, Best UFO
Proof, Best Alien Videos, Best Alien Proof, Best Proof of UFOs, Best
Proof of Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Aliens and UFOs, Extraterrestrial,
Alien and UFO.

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative MultiDimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

4.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

Slimy-Looking Character
2013-07-29 17:26:26 EST

An insane alcoholic made that video?

I need a drink!

(and some stomach juices)

P.S.
Put $20,000 in thier Pay Pal account now.
We gotta see that NEW GAWD DANG HOLLYWOOD MOVIE !!

I LOVE MOVIES !!!

(said in a sly twisted sneaky friendly tipsy quirky voice)

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 18:33:43 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
>http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
>Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
>Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
>http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/watermovie.html
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY
>
>Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
>"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
>http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8
>
>Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
>Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
>http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos
>
>Negative MultiDimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
>http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs
>
>Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:26:26 +1200, Slimy-Looking Character
<Stomach-Juices@Galaxy-Universe.com> wrote:

>An insane alcoholic made that video?
>
>I need a drink!
>
>(and some stomach juices)
>
>P.S.
>Put $20,000 in their Pay Pal account now.
>We gotta see that NEW GAWD DANG HOLLYWOOD MOVIE !!

No results found for "GAWD DANG HOLLYWOOD MOVIE".
- Google. 2013.

______________________________

[...]

4HEAD

> NEW VIDEO TODAY!!!
> Best Aliens UFOs Evidence Videos Alien UFO Proof Video.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTvBg5RgbKM
>
> Greetings Everyone.
> I am Jims Space Agency.
> I am also known as Sir Gilligan Horry.

...and on and on...

Sir G, I'm dying to talk 'scope with you, a leading researcher.
Around '88 or '89 we were studying Saturn on one cold winter
night when we saw a oblong shaped 'object' cruising across
the f.o.v.. It took this object about 2 minutes to cross the field,
which may seem slow, but is actually very fast. We could tell
this object was within 2 or 3 or 4 hundred miles from Saturn
by depth-of-field range measuring, so nobody can say "oh,
you just saw a piece of space junk in orbit around Earth."
Uh, no it wasn't! I have no idea what it was, but it wasn't
anything within many millions of miles from here. What
have you seen thru your scope, and what is it?
4HEAD

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:18:56 -0500, 4HEAD <Forehead@localhost.invalid>
wrote:

>On 7/29/13 1:33 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> NEW VIDEO TODAY!!!
>> Best Aliens UFOs Evidence Videos Alien UFO Proof Video.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTvBg5RgbKM
>>
>> Greetings Everyone.
>> I am Jims Space Agency.
>> I am also known as Sir Gilligan Horry.
>>
>...and on and on...
>
>Sir G, I'm dying to talk 'scope with you, a leading researcher.
>Around '88 or '89 we were studying Saturn on one cold winter
>night when we saw a oblong shaped 'object' cruising across
>the f.o.v.. It took this object about 2 minutes to cross the field,
>which may seem slow, but is actually very fast. We could tell
>this object was within 2 or 3 or 4 hundred miles from Saturn
>by depth-of-field range measuring, so nobody can say "oh,
>you just saw a piece of space junk in orbit around Earth."
>Uh, no it wasn't! I have no idea what it was, but it wasn't
>anything within many millions of miles from here. What
>have you seen thru your scope, and what is it?
>4HEAD

Love for UseNet NewsGroups.

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative MultiDimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

4.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

4HEAD
> On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:18:56 -0500, 4HEAD <Forehead@localhost.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> On 7/29/13 1:33 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> NEW VIDEO TODAY!!!
>>> Best Aliens UFOs Evidence Videos Alien UFO Proof Video.
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTvBg5RgbKM
>>>
>>> Greetings Everyone.
>>> I am Jims Space Agency.
>>> I am also known as Sir Gilligan Horry.
>>>
>> ...and on and on...
>>
>> Sir G, I'm dying to talk 'scope with you, a leading researcher.
>> Around '88 or '89 we were studying Saturn on one cold winter
>> night when we saw a oblong shaped 'object' cruising across
>> the f.o.v.. It took this object about 2 minutes to cross the field,
>> which may seem slow, but is actually very fast. We could tell
>> this object was within 2 or 3 or 4 hundred miles from Saturn
>> by depth-of-field range measuring, so nobody can say "oh,
>> you just saw a piece of space junk in orbit around Earth."
>> Uh, no it wasn't! I have no idea what it was, but it wasn't
>> anything within many millions of miles from here. What
>> have you seen thru your scope, and what is it?
>> 4HEAD
>
> Love for UseNet NewsGroups.

OK.
Je comprends. I'll send you my 24 yr old one.
(( {:->/

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 05:21:52 -0500, 4HEAD <Forehead@localhost.invalid>
wrote:

>On 7/30/13 3:08 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:18:56 -0500, 4HEAD <Forehead@localhost.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> ...and on and on...
>>>
>>> Sir G, I'm dying to talk 'scope with you, a leading researcher.
>>> Around '88 or '89 we were studying Saturn on one cold winter
>>> night when we saw a oblong shaped 'object' cruising across
>>> the f.o.v.. It took this object about 2 minutes to cross the field,
>>> which may seem slow, but is actually very fast. We could tell
>>> this object was within 2 or 3 or 4 hundred miles from Saturn
>>> by depth-of-field range measuring, so nobody can say "oh,
>>> you just saw a piece of space junk in orbit around Earth."
>>> Uh, no it wasn't! I have no idea what it was, but it wasn't
>>> anything within many millions of miles from here. What
>>> have you seen thru your scope, and what is it?
>>> 4HEAD
>>
>> Love for UseNet NewsGroups.
>>

>OK.
>Je comprends. I'll send you my 24 yr old one.
>(( {:->/

Love for UseNet NewsGroups and Galaxies.

.