Research Discussion: Was It Bast Or RT ...

Was It Bast Or RT ...

One of you two dead-beats made a comment about George W Bush
dodging the draft ... I think the link below will clear that up for you
two lamers.
I didn't know that cowards, like you two, cared that much about Military
credentials ... seems Anthony Weiner is more your speed ..

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YduEbUfLCkNx8_K_40T0mS9nZ6-ZvDLRhpjKAWoqn90/edit?usp=sharing

I then assume, by your righteous indignation, that you two are veterans.
Perhaps you could regale us by posting some information as to which
branch of service you so courageously served in ... we could all use a good
chuckle ...

Bast
2013-07-28 13:51:05 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> One of you two dead-beats made a comment about George W Bush
> dodging the draft ... I think the link below will clear that up for you
> two lamers.
> I didn't know that cowards, like you two, cared that much about Military
> credentials ... seems Anthony Weiner is more your speed ..
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YduEbUfLCkNx8_K_40T0mS9nZ6-ZvDLRhpjKAWoqn90/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I then assume, by your righteous indignation, that you two are veterans.
> Perhaps you could regale us by posting some information as to which
> branch of service you so courageously served in ... we could all use a
> good chuckle ...

Hard to say who might have mentioned that fact, as it's public knowledge
that G.W did not ever serve time in the real military.
Just a holiday summer camp type stint in the National Guard after even
being too stupid to get in, but Daddy bush's checkbook came in handy again

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=George_W._Bush%27s_military_service

Bast
2013-07-28 14:09:56 EST

Bast wrote:
> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> One of you two dead-beats made a comment about George W Bush
>> dodging the draft ... I think the link below will clear that up for you
>> two lamers.
>> I didn't know that cowards, like you two, cared that much about
>> Military credentials ... seems Anthony Weiner is more your speed ..
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YduEbUfLCkNx8_K_40T0mS9nZ6-ZvDLRhpjKAWoqn90/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>> I then assume, by your righteous indignation, that you two are
>> veterans. Perhaps you could regale us by posting some information as
>> to which branch of service you so courageously served in ... we could
>> all use a good chuckle ...
>

> Hard to say who might have mentioned that fact, as it's public knowledge
> that G.W did not ever serve time in the real military.
> Just a holiday summer camp type stint in the National Guard after even
> being too stupid to get in, but Daddy bush's checkbook came in handy
> again
> http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=George_W._Bush%27s_military_service

Here's a actual photo of bushie in action
http://www.bloggerheads.com/images/bush_cowardly_liar.jpg

"Bast" wrote in message news:kt3la9$njo$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> One of you two dead-beats made a comment about George W Bush
> dodging the draft ... I think the link below will clear that up for you
> two lamers.
> I didn't know that cowards, like you two, cared that much about Military
> credentials ... seems Anthony Weiner is more your speed ..
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YduEbUfLCkNx8_K_40T0mS9nZ6-ZvDLRhpjKAWoqn90/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I then assume, by your righteous indignation, that you two are veterans.
> Perhaps you could regale us by posting some information as to which
> branch of service you so courageously served in ... we could all use a
> good chuckle ...

Hard to say who might have mentioned that fact, as it's public knowledge
that G.W did not ever serve time in the real military.
Just a holiday summer camp type stint in the National Guard after even
being too stupid to get in, but Daddy bush's checkbook came in handy again

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=George_W._Bush%27s_military_service

*** Be that as it may ... he wore a Uniform, which is more than you, Bubba
or Barry can say, learned how to fly a combat jet, which is more than you,
Bubba or Barry can say, and fulfilled his obligation in the Texas Air Guard,
which is more than you, Bubba or Barry can say ...

PS 1: if YOUR parents had the money and the right connections, you could
have made something of yourself, other than becoming a clit-lapping sexual
deviant.

PS 2: Having once had a pilot's license, I can assure you, stupid people
don't learn how to fly airplanes. Even though I only flew a Cessna 172,
people like you just don't have the cajones ... ooops ... you really DON'T
have any ... heh ...

Bast
2013-07-28 16:19:25 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:kt3la9$njo$1@dont-email.me...
>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> One of you two dead-beats made a comment about George W Bush
>> dodging the draft ... I think the link below will clear that up for you
>> two lamers.
>> I didn't know that cowards, like you two, cared that much about
>> Military credentials ... seems Anthony Weiner is more your speed ..
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YduEbUfLCkNx8_K_40T0mS9nZ6-ZvDLRhpjKAWoqn90/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>> I then assume, by your righteous indignation, that you two are
>> veterans. Perhaps you could regale us by posting some information as
>> to which branch of service you so courageously served in ... we could
>> all use a good chuckle ...
>
> Hard to say who might have mentioned that fact, as it's public knowledge
> that G.W did not ever serve time in the real military.
> Just a holiday summer camp type stint in the National Guard after even
> being too stupid to get in, but Daddy bush's checkbook came in handy
> again
> http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=George_W._Bush%27s_military_service
>

> *** Be that as it may ... he wore a Uniform,
<snipped>

....So does Ronald McDonald, and his minions behind the counter.

A425couple
2013-07-29 19:43:27 EST
"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message...
> Hägar wrote:
>> One of you two dead-beats made a comment about George W Bush
>> dodging the draft ... I think the link below will clear that up for you
>> two lamers. ---
>> Perhaps you could regale us by posting some information as to which
>> branch of service you so courageously served in ... we could all use a
>> good chuckle ...
>
> Hard to say who might have mentioned that fact, as it's public knowledge
> that G.W did not ever serve time in the real military.

How stupid and biased of you.
Over two years active duty and completed military
flight school, yet you call it not "real military".

Again, what military service did you, Bast do?

Bast
2013-07-29 20:21:10 EST

a425couple wrote:
> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message...
>> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>>> One of you two dead-beats made a comment about George W Bush
>>> dodging the draft ... I think the link below will clear that up for
>>> you two lamers. ---
>>> Perhaps you could regale us by posting some information as to which
>>> branch of service you so courageously served in ... we could all use a
>>> good chuckle ...
>>
>> Hard to say who might have mentioned that fact, as it's public
>> knowledge that G.W did not ever serve time in the real military.
>
> How stupid and biased of you.
> Over two years active duty and completed military
> flight school, yet you call it not "real military".
>
> Again, what military service did you, Bast do?

NONE ! I'm not crazy.
And I'm damn proud I didn't.

If the politicians want to start wars that are absolutely unnecessary, THEY
can go and fight them.

"Bast" wrote in message news:kt70hk$lpn$1@dont-email.me...

a425couple wrote:
> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message...
>> Hägar wrote:
>>> One of you two dead-beats made a comment about George W Bush
>>> dodging the draft ... I think the link below will clear that up for
>>> you two lamers. ---
>>> Perhaps you could regale us by posting some information as to which
>>> branch of service you so courageously served in ... we could all use a
>>> good chuckle ...
>>
>> Hard to say who might have mentioned that fact, as it's public
>> knowledge that G.W did not ever serve time in the real military.
>
> How stupid and biased of you.
> Over two years active duty and completed military
> flight school, yet you call it not "real military".
>
> Again, what military service did you, Bast do?

NONE ! I'm not crazy.
And I'm damn proud I didn't.

If the politicians want to start wars that are absolutely unnecessary, THEY
can go and fight them.

*** Like all good Liberals, you're a coward and thus you have no
moral platform from which to pass judgment on ANYONE's military
career, or non-career.

Bast
2013-08-01 17:33:21 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:kt70hk$lpn$1@dont-email.me...
>

> a425couple wrote:
>>>
>>> Hard to say who might have mentioned that fact, as it's public
>>> knowledge that G.W did not ever serve time in the real military.
>>
>> How stupid and biased of you.
>> Over two years active duty and completed military
>> flight school, yet you call it not "real military".
>>
>> Again, what military service did you, Bast do?
>

> NONE ! I'm not crazy.
> And I'm damn proud I didn't.
>
> If the politicians want to start wars that are absolutely unnecessary,
> THEY can go and fight them.
>

> *** Like all good Liberals, you're a coward and thus you have no
> moral platform from which to pass judgment on ANYONE's military
> career, or non-career.

Oh Yes I Do.
I can point out the hypocracy, of those who claim one thing but do another.

Bushie claims he played G.I Joe,...but he was actually more a Barbie Fan,...
and spent his (brief) military career picking out clothes in his
beach-house.
I'm sure he even said "foxholes are iccky".

Now how about an example of an ACTUAL WAR, where U.S. influence didn't
provoke it in the first place.
...We already know that in WW2, Adolph and the Nazi's was funded by Grandpa
Prescott Bush. And his buddies sold lots of bullets and caskets.

"Bast" wrote in message news:ktejul$2ks$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:kt70hk$lpn$1@dont-email.me...

< snipped tp preserve virtual paper >

> *** Like all good Liberals, you're a coward and thus you have no
> moral platform from which to pass judgment on ANYONE's military
> career, or non-career.

Oh Yes I Do.
I can point out the hypocracy, of those who claim one thing but do another.

Bushie claims he played G.I Joe,...but he was actually more a Barbie Fan,...
and spent his (brief) military career picking out clothes in his
beach-house.

*** Unlike your favorite Nigger and that old puss-hound Bubba,
he did spend time in uniform, on a military base, flying a military
jet. If his daddy paid someone off to keep him out of Viet Nam, so
be it. We had enough dumb-asses like HVAC who volunteered to
be cannon fodder.
PS: your jealousy and envy of the wealthy is duly noted.

I'm sure he even said "foxholes are iccky".

*** People who have at least one DUI don't say stupid shit like that,
you witless split-tail,
PS: Don't trust anyone who's never had a DUI. You Liberal wimps
prefer pot heads like Bubba and Barry anyway ... goes better with
the fruity wines ...

Now how about an example of an ACTUAL WAR, where U.S. influence didn't
provoke it in the first place.
...We already know that in WW2, Adolph and the Nazi's was funded by Grandpa
Prescott Bush. And his buddies sold lots of bullets and caskets.

*** And so did the Kennedys and just about every other American
industrialist. Just shows how ignorant you are of REAL US history, you
bearded clam muff-diva.