Research Discussion: Mr HVAC ... B.O.S.S !!!

Mr HVAC ... B.O.S.S !!!

Yeah, that version of the movie trailer was better.

One of my friends watches every horror video ever made.
He collects them.
He lives here in the same city.

He's been single up until the age 37, because he is obese and shy.
But, the good news is he took up Kung-Foo and Chinese Yoga, and met a
lovely Chinese girl. She went back to China,
but just got back to New Zealand to live with him.

OK, I gotta make that anti-cold soup...

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Magic_Soup_Colds_Flu.jpg.html

P.S.
Please tell your Overlords
I need a Job doing stuff online.
Thank You.

But I doubt they will give me a Job because the World is going to
change, one way or the other. Because if good ETs don't help,
the World will be way worse than your horror movies.

Have a great Day!

BBL BRB

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative MultiDimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 07:43:17 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Yeah, that version of the movie trailer was better.
>
>One of my friends watches every horror video ever made.
>He collects them.
>He lives here in the same city.
>
>He's been single up until the age 37, because he is obese and shy.
>But, the good news is he took up Kung-Foo and Chinese Yoga, and met a
>lovely Chinese girl. She went back to China,
>but just got back to New Zealand to live with him.
>

>OK, I gotta make that anti-cold soup...
>
>http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Magic_Soup_Colds_Flu.jpg.html
>
>P.S.
>Please tell your Overlords
>I need a Job doing stuff online.
>Thank You.

And ask TPTB
if they would like me to stay off grog and make a movie script with
all my years of research. I'm good at visualizing the movie in my mind
as I make it. I'd just need 20 grand up front, and another 20 grand if
they like the script. If they have to heavily modify the script for
the movie, they don't have to pay me the second 20 grand.
If I don't have any grog once a week or ever, my mind races with all
the information joining the dots, etc. And let me know if they want a
love scene at the end, or the world to be wasted back to the stone
age, or aliens to take control of Hagar's soul, or something or other.
TIME FRAME: I'd get a new VAIO laptop. And I'd get busy everyday,
eating, breathing, and dreaming the movie for 10 weeks. (20 max)
I'd be focusing on new concepts.
So that people don't say...
"Oh, that idea is from that other movie", etc.

.
______________________________

[...]

4.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

(This is true)

Last night I studied how to write movies scripts...

http://www.wikihow.com/Write-Movie-Scripts

I can draw story boards and concept art.

And as a bonus...
while I was waking up slowly this morning
my mind kindly gave me a wild vision of about 5 minutes of the movie.
I got goose bumps.

It's Box Office Hit, Big Money Making, Trippy Cool Stuff.
And Original.

And just 15 minutes ago while I was making baked beans
I had more great concept ideas.

I've always wanted to make a movie or write a book,
but I just had to keep studying more and more.

THEY can pay me via PayPal or in NZ cash.
I will declare it as a donation to the correct offices here.
If I drink grog while working on the script
your remote viewers and the ETs will know
and you can just jail me, like you did to Fritz.

The movie will be a work of art.

And besides...

I LOVE MOVIES !!!

(said in a funny squeaky excited voice)

_______________________________________

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 02:57:00 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 07:43:17 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>And ask TPTB
>if they would like me to stay off grog and make a movie script with
>all my years of research. I'm good at visualizing the movie in my mind
>as I make it. I'd just need 20 grand up front, and another 20 grand if
>they like the script. If they have to heavily modify the script for
>the movie, they don't have to pay me the second 20 grand.
>If I don't have any grog once a week or ever, my mind races with all
>the information joining the dots, etc. And let me know if they want a
>love scene at the end, or the world to be wasted back to the stone
>age, or aliens to take control of Hagar's soul, or something or other.
>TIME FRAME: I'd get a new VAIO laptop. And I'd get busy everyday,
>eating, breathing, and dreaming the movie for 10 weeks. (20 max)
>I'd be focusing on new concepts.
>So that people don't say...
>"Oh, that idea is from that other movie", etc.
______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative MultiDimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

4.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir_gilligan_horry/

I just got a new school text book from my storage box,
and I am writing down the visions and ideas today.

______________________________

[...]

PLEASE !!!

FOR THE GOOD OF ALL MOVIE FANS !!!

________________________________

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 10:24:00 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> [...]

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Jims Space Agency...
http://www.youtube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative MultiDimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:57:41 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>PLEASE !!!

Talk to Yourself.

You will have more Success.