Research Discussion: Mr. George Zimmerman To Be Hired To Monitor "debunkers"//"This Is A Glorious Day" Beams Wholeflaffers

Mr. George Zimmerman To Be Hired To Monitor "debunkers"//"This Is A Glorious Day" Beams Wholeflaffers

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-07-20 14:33:58 EST
In a move that was unanimously applauded by honest scientific researchers but also scared the hell out of the UFO debunker crowd, recently exonerated George Zimmerman was named as the head of the Debunker-Watch program. States Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, "This is indeed a glorious day for ALL MANKIND. Mr. Zimmerman's duties including helping debunkers to their nearest FEMA camp and monitoring their suspicious activities."

A new day is dawning.

On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:33:58 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

Re: Mr. George Zimmerman to be hired to monitor "debunkers"//"This is
a glorious day" beams Wholeflaffers.

I've been monitoring DEBUNKERS and ALIENS for 16 years online.

Ask me a question ?

:)

>In a move that was unanimously applauded by honest scientific researchers but also scared the hell out of the UFO debunker crowd, recently exonerated George Zimmerman was named as the head of the Debunker-Watch program. States Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, "This is indeed a glorious day for ALL MANKIND. Mr. Zimmerman's duties including helping debunkers to their nearest FEMA camp and monitoring their suspicious activities."
>
>A new day is dawning.

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative MultiDimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-07-21 05:07:04 EST
On Sunday, July 21, 2013 1:33:05 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:33:58 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Re: Mr. George Zimmerman to be hired to monitor "debunkers"//"This is
>
> a glorious day" beams Wholeflaffers.
>

> I've been monitoring DEBUNKERS and ALIENS for 16 years online.
>

> Ask me a question ?

The question is WHY haven't you rounded up the remaining debunkers: Bruce S; Casanobrain and all the other sock-puppets and march to the FEMA camps.

Time is almost out so start NOW!!!

Sir A

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 02:07:04 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, July 21, 2013 1:33:05 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:33:58 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Re: Mr. George Zimmerman to be hired to monitor "debunkers"//"This is
>> a glorious day" beams Wholeflaffers.
>>
>> I've been monitoring DEBUNKERS and ALIENS for 16 years online.
>>
>> Ask me a question ?
>
>The question is WHY haven't you rounded up the remaining debunkers: Bruce S; Casanobrain and all the other sock-puppets?

Maybe because the 21,835 sock-puppets online on the internet
are all controlled by one of the Wendiofarian species of
extraterrestrials.
I heard they have massively convoluted brains
and can think a thousand time faster than us Humans.

>and March to the FEMA camps.

December the Santa Presents go to the FEMA camps.

>Time is almost out so start NOW!!!

I'd Love to start NOW!!!
But doubt I will get the Land I want in March or December.

>Sir A

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/SirGilliganHorry-2.jpg.html

A Sir.

P.S.
Relax, I will build a new Federal Reserve Bank.

______________________________

[...]

2013-07-21 09:27:50 EST
On Sunday, July 21, 2013 5:35:12 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 02:07:04 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >On Sunday, July 21, 2013 1:33:05 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> >> On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 11:33:58 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> >> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >> Re: Mr. George Zimmerman to be hired to monitor "debunkers"//"This is
>
> >> a glorious day" beams Wholeflaffers.
>

> >> I've been monitoring DEBUNKERS and ALIENS for 16 years online.
>

> >> Ask me a question ?
>

> >The question is WHY haven't you rounded up the remaining debunkers: Bruce S; Casanobrain and all the other sock-puppets?
>

> Maybe because the 21,835 sock-puppets online on the internet
>
> are all controlled by one of the Wendiofarian species of
>
> extraterrestrials.
>
> I heard they have massively convoluted brains
>
> and can think a thousand time faster than us Humans.
>

> >and March to the FEMA camps.
>

> December the Santa Presents go to the FEMA camps.
>

> >Time is almost out so start NOW!!!
>

> I'd Love to start NOW!!!
>
> But doubt I will get the Land I want in March or December.

Please post a list of ALL sock-puppets and the puppeteris.

Dunka Shern

Sir A

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 06:27:50 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, July 21, 2013 5:35:12 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 02:07:04 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >The question is WHY haven't you rounded up the remaining debunkers: Bruce S; Casanobrain and all the other sock-puppets?
>>
>> Maybe because the 21,835 sock-puppets online on the internet
>>are all controlled by one of the Wendiofarian species of
>> extraterrestrials.
>> I heard they have massively convoluted brains
>> and can think a thousand time faster than us Humans.
>>
>> >and March to the FEMA camps.
>>
>> December the Santa Presents go to the FEMA camps.
>>
>> >Time is almost out so start NOW!!!
>>
>> I'd Love to start NOW!!!
>> But doubt I will get the Land I want in March or December.
>

>Please post a list of ALL sock-puppets and the puppeteris.

Yes Sir !!!
Give these secret coded lists to the N.S.A ...

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-1701-1800/1719.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-1701-1800/1703.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-1701-1800/1711.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-1101-1200/1137.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-1701-1800/1737.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-1101-1200/1131.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-1701-1800/1738.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-1101-1200/1127.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-1301-1400/1321.jpg

http://www.grocerylists.org/wp-content/gallery/lists-1101-1200/1177.jpg

>Dunka Shern

When I get some nice Land in New Zealand,
I will make you a nice Curry !!!

>Sir A

A Sir

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/SirGilliganHorry-2.jpg.html

.
______________________________

[...]

2013-07-23 09:13:29 EST
On Sunday, July 21, 2013 7:36:06 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 06:27:50 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >On Sunday, July 21, 2013 5:35:12 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> >> Maybe because the 21,835 sock-puppets online on the internet
>
> >>are all controlled by one of the Wendiofarian species of
>
> >> extraterrestrials.
>
> >> I heard they have massively convoluted brains
>
> >> and can think a thousand time faster than us Humans.

> >> December the Santa Presents go to the FEMA camps.

> >> I'd Love to start NOW!!!
>
> >> But doubt I will get the Land I want in March or December.
>

> >Please post a list of ALL sock-puppets and the puppeteris.
>

> Yes Sir !!!
>
> Give these secret coded lists to the N.S.A ...

quit messing around, WE are cleaning up these newsgroups and getting rid of ALL debunkers >> starting with YOU!

Scram,,

Sir A

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:13:29 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, July 21, 2013 7:36:06 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 06:27:50 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Please post a list of ALL sock-puppets and the puppeteris.
>>

>> Yes Sir !!!
>>
>> Give these secret coded lists to the N.S.A ...
>

>quit messing around, WE are cleaning up these newsgroups and getting rid of ALL debunkers >> starting with YOU!

Mr Don Ecker is Epic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for not killing him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Scram,,

Scrambled Curried Eggs for Mr HVAC !!

He will Love them !!!

>Sir A

A Sir

______________________________

[...]

R*@gmail.com
2017-03-11 04:56:04 EST
On Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 11:33:58 AM UTC-7, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholefla=
ffers A.S.A. wrote:
> In a move that was unanimously applauded by honest scientific researchers=
but also scared the hell out of the UFO debunker crowd, recently exonerate=
d George Zimmerman was named as the head of the Debunker-Watch program. S=
tates Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers President of the Human-Alien Contact =
Agenda, "This is indeed a glorious day for ALL MANKIND. Mr. Zimmerman's dut=
ies including helping debunkers to their nearest FEMA camp and monitoring t=
heir suspicious activities." =20
>=20
> A new day is dawning.

A new day IS dawning indeed, a day withOUT debunkers!!