Research Discussion: And Here It Is, From The Horse's Mouth ...

And Here It Is, From The Horse's Mouth ...

Whoever you are, in this video, I apologize for the horse reference,
but that Nigger Obama wants to repair the racial chasm of this
Nation, he should pin the National "Truth Medal" on your chest:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=464125403683637

Amen ...

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:32:29 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Whoever you are, in this video, I apologize for the horse reference,
>but that Nigger Obama wants to repair the racial chasm of this
>Nation, he should pin the National "Truth Medal" on your chest:
>
>https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=464125403683637
>
>Amen ...

I mean we have been under control for 100 years.

Maybe 100,000 years.

Probably Longer.

I am Tripping Out !!!

I am Out of My Mind !!!

John Edward Mack is Tripping now too !!!

Please don't kill me, let's enjoy this.

P.S.

(Sir Gilligan Horry is Drunk Wanker)

(Better than a Rapist)

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative MultiDimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

Bast
2013-07-17 22:21:19 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> Whoever you are, in this video, I apologize for the horse reference,
> but that Nigger Obama wants to repair the racial chasm of this
> Nation, he should pin the National "Truth Medal" on your chest:
>
> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=464125403683637
>
> Amen ...

Absolutely true,....you won't see anyone protesting black people shot in
cold blood,....by other blacks, but it happens every day somewhere in
AmeryKa. And tens of thousands of times since Trayon Martin died.
...WHY ?
Are those people not worth worrying about ?

On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 22:21:19 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Hägar wrote:
>> Whoever you are, in this video, I apologize for the horse reference,
>> but that Nigger Obama wants to repair the racial chasm of this
>> Nation, he should pin the National "Truth Medal" on your chest:
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=464125403683637
>>
>> Amen ...
>

>Absolutely true,....
>...WHY ?
>Are those people not worth worrying about ?

My ex-wife yesterday looked at me
like I was your worst horror nightmare alien shit.

That is all I got for caring about Planet Earth.

.
______________________________

"Bast" wrote in message news:ks7j3m$a55$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> Whoever you are, in this video, I apologize for the horse reference,
> but that Nigger Obama wants to repair the racial chasm of this
> Nation, he should pin the National "Truth Medal" on your chest:
>
> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=464125403683637
>
> Amen ...

Absolutely true,....you won't see anyone protesting black people shot in
cold blood,....by other blacks, but it happens every day somewhere in
AmeryKa. And tens of thousands of times since Trayon Martin died.
...WHY ?
Are those people not worth worrying about ?

*** why ??? when you have garbage piling up, you clean house.
We have free taxpayer funded schools.
We have free tax payer funded lunches at those schools.
We have free taxpayer funded buses that haul you to school
and back.
Yet, when you prefer to sell drugs, or sell your pussy to a black
pimp, we then should feel sorry for your dumb ass because 300
years ago your ancestors were slaves ??? You dumb cocksuckers
still are slaves ... the slaves of the Government, where you can
get onto easy street for just voting for a Democrat and they want
you to be dependent ... as long as we Honkies turn the other cheek
to the Political Correct blackmail of your race-baiting scumbags
like Jesse Jackson and that Tawana Brawley douche Al Sharpton,
who call themselves Reverends, which is an insult to God, since
he surely wouldn't pick a Nigger with slicked back hair and a crook
who can't speak English as his Earthy representatives..

On 7/17/2013 11:16 PM, Hägar wrote:

> like Jesse Jackson and that Tawana Brawley douche Al Sharpton,
> who call themselves Reverends, which is an insult to God, since
> he surely wouldn't pick a Nigger with slicked back hair and a crook
> who can't speak English as his Earthy representatives..

I always knew that you believed in god.
You believe in ghosts and aliens too?

Hagem?

"HVAC" wrote in message news:ks8r4v$t10$2@dont-email.me...

On 7/17/2013 11:16 PM, Hägar wrote:

> like Jesse Jackson and that Tawana Brawley douche Al Sharpton,
> who call themselves Reverends, which is an insult to God, since
> he surely wouldn't pick a Nigger with slicked back hair and a crook
> who can't speak English as his Earthy representatives..

I always knew that you believed in god.
You believe in ghosts and aliens too?

Hagem?

*** I used the reference of God as a metaphor, asshole.
The only ghosts I believe in are the Federal Spooks.
Rumor has it you were one, but I don't think so ... they
are way smarter than you could ever hope to be, you sorry
pile of NH dung.
Your bestest pal, Hagem Sahn

On 7/18/2013 8:48 PM, Hägar wrote:

> I always knew that you believed in god.
> You believe in ghosts and aliens too?
>
> Hagem?
>
> *** I used the reference of God as a metaphor, asshole.
> The only ghosts I believe in are the Federal Spooks.
> Rumor has it you were one, but I don't think so ...

That is exactly what I am. A rumor. He who's name is never spoken.
When your phone doesn't ring, that is me calling.

When trouble trouble's me, I trouble trouble.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:ksb44t$npc$1@dont-email.me...

On 7/18/2013 8:48 PM, Hägar wrote:

> I always knew that you believed in god.
> You believe in ghosts and aliens too?
>
> Hagem?
>
> *** I used the reference of God as a metaphor, asshole.
> The only ghosts I believe in are the Federal Spooks.
> Rumor has it you were one, but I don't think so ...

That is exactly what I am. A rumor. He who's name is never spoken.
When your phone doesn't ring, that is me calling.

*** So now you're plagiarizing country music, you desperate putz ...
I bet you watch NASCAR, too ....

When trouble trouble's me, I trouble trouble.

***You and whose make-believe army, HardBlow ???
Oh, I see ... you and Hit Girl .... Bwahahahahhh

Your bestest pal, Hagim Sahin

"HVAC" wrote in message news:ksb44t$npc$1@dont-email.me...

On 7/18/2013 8:48 PM, Hägar wrote:

> I always knew that you believed in god.
> You believe in ghosts and aliens too?
>
> Hagem?
>
> *** I used the reference of God as a metaphor, asshole.
> The only ghosts I believe in are the Federal Spooks.
> Rumor has it you were one, but I don't think so ...

That is exactly what I am. A rumor. He who's name is never spoken.
When your phone doesn't ring, that is me calling.

When trouble trouble's me, I trouble trouble.

*** besides, you ignorant bitch, it is:
When trouble troubles me ... there is no apostrophe ...
... yet another brilliant graduate from the El Crappo school
of fine English learnings .....