Research Discussion: You Still Don't Understand//Let Me Make This Perfectly Clear//NO DEBUNKERS EVER!!!

You Still Don't Understand//Let Me Make This Perfectly Clear//NO DEBUNKERS EVER!!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-07-17 10:14:18 EST
For some incredibly inexplicable reason, the posters here do not understand this basic message: NO DEBUNKERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE!!

This has to be your very last warning.

Let us hope I don't have to post this or a similar message ever again!

Sir A

Slimy-Looking Character
2013-07-17 14:15:29 EST
On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 07:14:18 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>For some incredibly inexplicable reason, the posters here do not understand this basic message: NO DEBUNKERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE!!
>
>This has to be your very last warning.
>
>Let us hope I don't have to post this or a similar message ever again!
>

>Sir A

Slimy Looking Characters Only !!!

BURP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwight D. Eisenhower
2013-07-17 19:47:13 EST
On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 07:14:18 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>For some incredibly inexplicable reason, the posters here do not understand this basic message: NO DEBUNKERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE!!
>
>This has to be your very last warning.
>
>Let us hope I don't have to post this or a similar message ever again!
>

>Sir A

MAY THE FIRST ARMY POST HERE PLEASE SIR !

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-07-17 20:05:46 EST
On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:47:13 PM UTC-7, Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 07:14:18 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >For some incredibly inexplicable reason, the posters here do not understand this basic message: NO DEBUNKERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE!!
>

> >This has to be your very last warning.
>

> >Let us hope I don't have to post this or a similar message ever again!
>

> >Sir A
>

> MAY THE FIRST ARMY POST HERE PLEASE SIR !

ALL, and by all I mean every single one, posts will have to be approved by me.
You are NOT approved.

Move along,

Sir A

Slimy-Looking Character
2013-07-17 20:32:59 EST
On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:05:46 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:47:13 PM UTC-7, Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 07:14:18 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> >For some incredibly inexplicable reason, the posters here do not understand this basic message: NO DEBUNKERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE!!
>>

>> >This has to be your very last warning.
>>

>> >Let us hope I don't have to post this or a similar message ever again!
>>

>> >Sir A
>>

>> MAY THE FIRST ARMY POST HERE PLEASE SIR !
>
>ALL, and by all I mean every single one, posts will have to be approved by me.
>You are NOT approved.
>
>Move along,
>
>Sir A

BURP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-07-18 10:29:11 EST
On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 5:32:59 PM UTC-7, Slimy-Looking Character wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:05:46 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:47:13 PM UTC-7, Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote:

> >> MAY THE FIRST ARMY POST HERE PLEASE SIR !
>

> >ALL, and by all I mean every single one, posts will have to be approved by me.
>
> >You are NOT approved.
>

> >Move along,
>

> >Sir A
>

> BURP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your information has been forwarded to the Octagon®. Please wait for further instructions.

Notice to the remaining debunkers: Give up your futile hopes to escape and surrender now.

Sir A

R*@gmail.com
2015-12-05 17:39:15 EST
On Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 7:29:11 AM UTC-7, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaf=
fers A.S.A. wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 5:32:59 PM UTC-7, Slimy-Looking Character wro=
te:
> > On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:05:46 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> >=20
> > Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > >On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 4:47:13 PM UTC-7, Dwight D. Eisenhower wro=
te:
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
derstand this basic message: NO DEBUNKERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE!!
> >=20
> >=20
> > >> >
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > >> >
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > >> >
> >=20
> >=20
> > >> >
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > >
> >=20
> > >ALL, and by all I mean every single one, posts will have to be approve=
d by me. =20
> >=20
> > >You are NOT approved.
> >=20
> > >
> >=20
> > >Move along,
> >=20
> > >
> >=20
> > >Sir A
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > BURP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>=20
> Your information has been forwarded to the Octagon=AE. Please wait for f=
urther instructions. =20
>=20
> Notice to the remaining debunkers: Give up your futile hopes to escape an=
d surrender now.
>=20
>=20
> Sir A

This policy is still in effect and anyone infiltrating our group will be de=
alt with in a manner that is not printable. We know that there are less t=
han 100 debunkers left and we know who and where they are. So don't try a=
nything!!!!

R*@gmail.com
2016-02-28 07:05:40 EST
On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 4:47:13 PM UTC-7, Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote=
:
> On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 07:14:18 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>=20
> >For some incredibly inexplicable reason, the posters here do not underst=
and this basic message: NO DEBUNKERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE!!

> >This has to be your very last warning.
> >
> >Let us hope I don't have to post this or a similar message ever again!
> >

> >Sir A
>=20
> MAY THE FIRST ARMY POST HERE PLEASE SIR !

Let me make this perfectly clear: No Debunkers EVER! We have narrowed the =
amount of debunkers to no more than one or two. And when we have some time=
we will eliminate them also. It is nothing but a mere mop-up job. Hopefu=
lly they will come to their senses and surrender at the nearest FEMA camp o=
r GWEN Tower. Tanks in advance.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2016-03-01 22:49:32 EST
r*r@gmail.com wrote in

> On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 4:47:13 PM UTC-7, Dwight D. Eisenhower
> wrote:
>> On Wed, 17 Jul 2013 07:14:18 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >For some incredibly inexplicable reason, the posters here do not
>> >underst
> and this basic message: NO DEBUNKERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE!!
>> >
>> >This has to be your very last warning.
>> >
>> >Let us hope I don't have to post this or a similar message ever
>> >again!
>> >

>> >Sir A
>>
>> MAY THE FIRST ARMY POST HERE PLEASE SIR !
>
> Let me make this perfectly clear: No Debunkers EVER! We have narrowed
> the amount of debunkers to no more than one or two. And when we have
> some time we will eliminate them also. It is nothing but a mere
> mop-up job. Hopefully they will come to their senses and surrender at
> the nearest FEMA camp or GWEN Tower. Tanks in advance.

You just admitted you had no manpower. Busted!

"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.

R*@gmail.com
2016-03-03 04:45:57 EST
On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 7:49:32 PM UTC-8, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> richardjfrager@gmail.com wrote in
>
> > On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 4:47:13 PM UTC-7, Dwight D. Eisenhower
> > wrote:

> > and this basic message: NO DEBUNKERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE!!

> >> MAY THE FIRST ARMY POST HERE PLEASE SIR !
> >
> > Let me make this perfectly clear: No Debunkers EVER! We have narrowed
> > the amount of debunkers to no more than one or two. And when we have
> > some time we will eliminate them also. It is nothing but a mere
> > mop-up job. Hopefully they will come to their senses and surrender at
> > the nearest FEMA camp or GWEN Tower. Tanks in advance.
>
> You just admitted you had no manpower. Busted!

No more fun and games, surrender right now and I promise that the General will take it easy on you. But if you wait too long, I can not be held responsible what happens to your cult.