Research Discussion: Give Snowden A Break ...

Give Snowden A Break ...

If we really wanted to keep our nation's secrets a 'SECRET', then we
should store them where Obama, stores his college transcripts and
his birth certificate.

On 7/16/2013 11:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 5:44:40 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
>> If we really wanted to keep our nation's secrets a 'SECRET', then we
>>
>> should store them where Obama, stores his college transcripts and
>>
>> his birth certificate.
>
> That's one of your best ideas yet.

Bradley- I know that Hagam just loves getting your approval of his
ideas. I am also pleased how the two of you now get along.

It's sweet.

Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers A.S.A
2013-07-17 05:53:59 EST
On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:44:40 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If we really wanted to keep our nation's secrets a 'SECRET', then we
>should store them where Obama, stores his college transcripts and
>his birth certificate.

YES.

Slimy-Looking Character
2013-07-17 14:17:31 EST
On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:44:40 -0700, Hägar <hsahm@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If we really wanted to keep our nation's secrets a 'SECRET', then we
>should store them where Obama, stores his college transcripts and
>his birth certificate.

BURP certificate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bast
2013-07-17 18:00:49 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> If we really wanted to keep our nation's secrets a 'SECRET', then we
> should store them where Obama, stores his college transcripts and
> his birth certificate.

Damnit hagar,....your thinking is similar to the death of stars.
Mostly just uneventful and boring that leaves a lump of rock,....but every
once in a while, like a supernova, an absolutely a spectacular sight.

"HVAC" wrote in message news:ks5otd$ul$1@dont-email.me...

On 7/16/2013 11:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 5:44:40 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
>> If we really wanted to keep our nation's secrets a 'SECRET', then we
>>
>> should store them where Obama, stores his college transcripts and
>>
>> his birth certificate.
>
> That's one of your best ideas yet.

Bradley- I know that Hagam just loves getting your approval of his
ideas. I am also pleased how the two of you now get along.

It's sweet.

*** Looks like the GuthBall knows the difference between an
intellectual soufflé and a stinky turd floating in a toilet bowl.
So, HardBlow, do us all a big favor .... reach up and flush thyself .....

I like that shit stained paper you're wearing for decoration, you
delusional dickhead ...

"Bast" wrote in message news:ks73r8$f4a$1@dont-email.me...

Hägar wrote:
> If we really wanted to keep our nation's secrets a 'SECRET', then we
> should store them where Obama, stores his college transcripts and
> his birth certificate.

Damnit hagar,....your thinking is similar to the death of stars.
Mostly just uneventful and boring that leaves a lump of rock,....but every
once in a while, like a supernova, an absolutely a spectacular sight.

*** seems to be that time of the Moon cycle again, Muff Diva ...
do you still wear those old type Tampax rags or those new round
and absorbent thingies with the little string that looks so cute when
you forget to tuck it away ... always makes me hungry for red meat ...

Bast
2013-07-18 00:08:21 EST

H\ufffdgar wrote:
> "Bast" wrote in message news:ks73r8$f4a$1@dont-email.me...
>

> H\ufffdgar wrote:
>> If we really wanted to keep our nation's secrets a 'SECRET', then we
>> should store them where Obama, stores his college transcripts and
>> his birth certificate.
>

> Damnit hagar,....your thinking is similar to the death of stars.
> Mostly just uneventful and boring that leaves a lump of rock,....but
> every once in a while, like a supernova, an absolutely a spectacular
> sight.
>
> *** seems to be that time of the Moon cycle again, Muff Diva ...
> do you still wear those old type Tampax rags or those new round
> and absorbent thingies with the little string that looks so cute when
> you forget to tuck it away ... always makes me hungry for red meat ...

Yup,...Hagar's mind is back to the lump of rock.

On 7/17/2013 11:29 PM, Hägar wrote:

> *** seems to be that time of the Moon cycle again, Muff Diva ...
> do you still wear those old type Tampax rags or those new round
> and absorbent thingies with the little string that looks so cute when
> you forget to tuck it away ... always makes me hungry for red meat ...

Eww