Research Discussion: Mr HVAC ... You Want To Know What I Really Think // Beyond Cosmic Above Top Secret Ultra Entrisnomadananidfaaaroutman!!!!

Mr HVAC ... You Want To Know What I Really Think // Beyond Cosmic Above Top Secret Ultra Entrisnomadananidfaaaroutman!!!!

Mr HVAC ... you want to know what i really think // Beyond Cosmic
Above Top Secret Ultra Entrisnomadananidfaaaroutman!!!!

SonicGalaxy15: "you want to know what i really think about whats
going to take place" ...

Pure Evil unless this info is put out to all Humans...

HURRY !!!

I don't worry if my whole family and I die
just tell the truth please.

P.S.
"SonicGalaxy15: Ufologist say that all governments follow the word of
a supreme being..ok who is it..the creator of all life..or not. as
things are going to happen..it's like it was when moses built the
ship.2 of everything..same with the government 2 of everything..but
there will be a slight difference"

.
______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative Multi-Dimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

> Mr HVAC ... you want to know what i really think // Beyond Cosmic
> Above Top Secret Ultra Entrisnomadananidfaaaroutman!!!!
>
> SonicGalaxy15: "you want to know what i really think about whats
> going to take place" ...
>
> Pure Evil unless this info is put out to all Humans...
>
> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>
> HURRY !!!
>
> I don't worry if my whole family and I die
> just tell the truth please.
>
> P.S.
> "SonicGalaxy15: Ufologist say that all governments follow the word of
> a supreme being..ok who is it..the creator of all life..or not. as
> things are going to happen..it's like it was when moses built the
> ship.2 of everything..same with the government 2 of everything..but
> there will be a slight difference"

I guess studying the words of a 15 year old girl is better than
listening to Art Bell. Maybe she can help you find a job.

PS- You realize that sending her nude pics of yourself is illegal?

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:46:29 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 7/15/2013 7:09 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Mr HVAC ... you want to know what i really think // Beyond Cosmic
>> Above Top Secret Ultra Entrisnomadananidfaaaroutman!!!!
>>
>> SonicGalaxy15: "you want to know what i really think about whats
>> going to take place" ...
>>
>> Pure Evil unless this info is put out to all Humans...
>>
>> http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/library_changetheworld.html
>>
>> HURRY !!!
>>
>> I don't worry if my whole family and I die
>> just tell the truth please.
>>
>> P.S.
>> "SonicGalaxy15: Ufologist say that all governments follow the word of
>> a supreme being..ok who is it..the creator of all life..or not. as
>> things are going to happen..it's like it was when moses built the
>> ship.2 of everything..same with the government 2 of everything..but
>> there will be a slight difference"
>

>I guess studying the words of a 15 year old girl is better than
>listening to Art Bell. Maybe she can help you find a job.

She is mind-blowing.
She has studied about UFOs and ETs since age 9.

>PS- You realize that sending her nude pics of yourself is illegal?

I never did that.
You and I have always been like a father to her.

I Love you Mr HVAC.
I know there is good in you.

http://reggiestake.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/darth-vader-2.jpg

.
______________________________

[...]

George152
2013-07-15 16:06:22 EST
On 15/07/13 23:46, HVAC wrote:

> I guess studying the words of a 15 year old girl is better than
> listening to Art Bell. Maybe she can help you find a job.

Girls can't do the impossible

> PS- You realize that sending her nude pics of yourself is illegal?

And it will cause her nightmares

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:06:22 +1200, george152 <gblack@hnpl.net> wrote:

>On 15/07/13 23:46, HVAC wrote:
>

>> I guess studying the words of a 15 year old girl is better than
>> listening to Art Bell. Maybe she can help you find a job.
>
>Girls can't do the impossible
>

>> PS- You realize that sending her nude pics of yourself is illegal?
>>

>And it will cause her nightmares

I LOVE YOU TO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative Multi-Dimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

>> I guess studying the words of a 15 year old girl is better than
>> listening to Art Bell. Maybe she can help you find a job.
>
> She is mind-blowing.
> She has studied about UFOs and ETs since age 9.
>
>> PS- You realize that sending her nude pics of yourself is illegal?
>
> I never did that.

You do realize that 'she' is a 'he'... Right?

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2013-07-16 08:27:53 EST
On Monday, July 15, 2013 4:09:26 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Mr HVAC

Whorry and sock-puppets Whorely and George are hereby BANNED from ever posting on the newsgroups again.

Round up your things and MARCH to the FEMA camp.

Dunker

Sir A

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 05:27:53 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 15, 2013 4:09:26 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Mr HVAC
>
>Whorry and sock-puppets Whorely and George are hereby BANNED from ever posting on the newsgroups again.

That will save me a ton of work.

>Round up your things and MARCH to the FEMA camp.

Remote view me, looking around, ...
... "it's Love that matters, not things".

>Dunker

LOVE X O X O X O X O X

>Sir A

A Sir

______________________________

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 07:51:00 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>>> I guess studying the words of a 15 year old girl is better than
>>> listening to Art Bell. Maybe she can help you find a job.
>>
>> She is mind-blowing.
>> She has studied about UFOs and ETs since age 9.
>>
>>> PS- You realize that sending her nude pics of yourself is illegal?
>>
>> I never did that.
>

>You do realize that 'she' is a 'he'... Right?

I always said... "An Agent"

Now I say "a nice one".

______________________________

[...]

Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers A.S.A
2013-07-17 06:05:41 EST
On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 05:27:53 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <garymatalucci@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 15, 2013 4:09:26 AM UTC-7, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Mr HVAC
>
>Whorry and sock-puppets Whorely and George are hereby BANNED from ever posting on the newsgroups again.
>
>Round up your things and MARCH to the FEMA camp.
>
>Dunker
>

>Sir A

RUSSIA !!!