Research Discussion: Mr HVAC ... Big Warning... !!!

Mr HVAC ... Big Warning... !!!

"SonicGalaxy15: brb hv2 P"

LOL

P.S.
Jesus Saves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha.

Anyway, seriously...

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative Multi-Dimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:20:25 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>"SonicGalaxy15: brb hv2 P"

I said...

"You are an Advanced A.C.I.O Agent."

(ACIO Alien Contact Intelligence Organization)

Above NSA and CIA !!!

______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative Multi-Dimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

> On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:20:25 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>> "SonicGalaxy15: brb hv2 P"
>>

> I said...
>
> "You are an Advanced A.C.I.O Agent."
>
> (ACIO Alien Contact Intelligence Organization)
>
> Above NSA and CIA !!!

What's the opposite of above me?

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 06:58:11 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 7/15/2013 6:38 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:20:25 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>> <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>>> "SonicGalaxy15: brb hv2 P"
>>>

>> I said...
>>
>> "You are an Advanced A.C.I.O Agent."
>>
>> (ACIO Alien Contact Intelligence Organization)
>>
>> Above NSA and CIA !!!
>

>What's the opposite of above me?

1000 X My Worst Nightmare.
As Told to Steve Quayle
by that Deep Black Special OPs General.

And you always said...
"Shock Treatment for Believers".

Nevertheless, I can not ever quit.

I've had a lot of Jobs.

And I am now going to tell you a Big Secret...

Are you ready ?

OK...

Years ago when I lost my girlfriend
I dropped a bunch of sleeping pills and wine
and 3 days later I woke up all in white,
in a hospital.

When I woke up
I was taken to a small room and questioned by very serious people.

(my girlfriend blurted out that I was ALIEN RESEARCH CRAZY)

And those very serious people took me to a mental hospital.

I was questioned by seven doctors.

I gave 100% honest answers.

I told them I support The Disclosure Project.

I told them, that I do normal jobs
but I always feel like I should be doing something else.

I probably have angels buzzing around me
kicking me up the olde wazzoo
saying... "come-on come-on save the world!".

The mental hospital let me go 24 hours later.

I owe them a "debt of gratitude".

WAIT !!! ...

One more Secret for you Mr HVAC...

The meal I had there in the mental hospital...

1. Green Hard Mashed Potatoes.
2. Dog Roll Meat Squares.
3. Gravy Tasting of Cardboard.
4. Old Socks Tasting Soggy Cabbage.

And that was from New Zealand a country with 60 million lamb and
mutton chops and lovely roasts.

Anyway, here I am today.

And please tell those Real M.I.B this...

"You think Jesus was a tough cookie,
You wait until you get a load of me,
I'm gonna make you show up and vanish!!!"

Ooops, sorry, did I say that?

.
______________________________

http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg.html

Facebook 4385 Members Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos.
http://www.facebook.com/AliensUFOsProofEvidenceVideos

http://ProjectMotherShip.blogspot.com

Lovely Beautiful Documentary about Love, not taught in Schools...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ya8DoSPI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvLiazu6UY

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves "Decide Whether We Should Show Up"...
"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUFNZUxBYp8

Sir Gilligan Horry Loves Jesus Christ the Teacher of Love !!!
Sir Gilligan Horry Loves The Brother Nathanael Foundation !!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget/videos

Negative Multi-Dimensional Beings Chose Zionist Jews, Proof of Real M.I.B...
http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

1.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

2.
http://s274.photobucket.com/user/AliensUFOsProof/media/ALIENS_UFOS_EXTRATERRESTRIALS_PROOF.jpg.html

3.
http://s156.photobucket.com/user/SirGilliganHorry/media/Dr_Steven_M_Greer.jpg.html

> And I am now going to tell you a Big Secret...
>
> Are you ready ?
>
> OK...
>
> Years ago when I lost my girlfriend
> I dropped a bunch of sleeping pills and wine
> and 3 days later I woke up all in white,
> in a hospital.
>
> When I woke up
> I was taken to a small room and questioned by very serious people.
>
> (my girlfriend blurted out that I was ALIEN RESEARCH CRAZY)
>
> And those very serious people took me to a mental hospital.
>
> I was questioned by seven doctors.
>
> I gave 100% honest answers.
>
> I told them I support The Disclosure Project.
>
> I told them, that I do normal jobs
> but I always feel like I should be doing something else.
>
> I probably have angels buzzing around me
> kicking me up the olde wazzoo
> saying... "come-on come-on save the world!".
>
> The mental hospital let me go 24 hours later.

Due to budget constraints, many insane people are on the street without
any way to support themselves. I'm sorry times are so tough. You deserve
to be in the nut house.

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 07:14:24 -0400, HVAC <harlowcampbell@gmail.com>

>> And I am now going to tell you a Big Secret...
>>
>> Are you ready ?
>>
>> OK...
>>
>> Years ago when I lost my girlfriend
>> I dropped a bunch of sleeping pills and wine
>> and 3 days later I woke up all in white,
>> in a hospital.
>>
>> When I woke up
>> I was taken to a small room and questioned by very serious people.
>>
>> (my girlfriend blurted out that I was ALIEN RESEARCH CRAZY)
>>
>> And those very serious people took me to a mental hospital.
>>
>> I was questioned by seven doctors.
>>
>> I gave 100% honest answers.
>>
>> I told them I support The Disclosure Project.
>>
>> I told them, that I do normal jobs
>> but I always feel like I should be doing something else.
>>
>> I probably have angels buzzing around me
>> kicking me up the olde wazzoo
>> saying... "come-on come-on save the world!".
>>
>> The mental hospital let me go 24 hours later.
>

>Due to budget constraints, many insane people are on the street without
>any way to support themselves. I'm sorry times are so tough. You deserve
>to be in the nut house.

With Love For Mr HVAC.

P.S.
And those visions of Tanks.